Author Topic: The Brian Jonestown Massacre is going to sue me  (Read 108757 times)

wintersox

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Re: The Brian Jonestown Massacre is going to sue me
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2009, 10:06:17 AM »
Not gonna fool me.  I make some of the best art and rock and roll.  Some of you talking shit aren't even capable of watching the art being presented.  Nobody is asking you to make the best art and rock and roll in the world.  All you have to do is look and say there it is.  Thank you and congratulations.  You're not even capable of that.

Real adults with real thoughts are encouraging and considerate.  They understand we are all connected and on a very long journey.  If your angry hatred had any truth to it there would be examples and real thoughts to go along with your name calling and misrepresentations.  You refuse to deal with the art.  You're the only ones dumb enough to believe that shit.  Other people see the art and know the truth. 

Not gonna use the Jay And Silent Bob defense.  You better show me respect and say thank you.  Don't care if you were taught that growing up or not.  I'm making the best art and having to help raise you because somehow you didn't learn about things like basic manners, respect, and common decency.

Not my problem that you are a scumbag who talks shit about the best art in the world.  That's what you have to deal with.  All I can do is say I love you and wish you the best.

Wintersox

wintersox

« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2009, 10:08:25 AM »
and monetarily, how are you doing?

are you tortured or are you starving?

the french havent done anything since their revolution, how do you feel about this?

Morally, how are you doing?

Are you free and do you have a soul?

The French youth are active right now, using their tongues to express their outrage at how things are and to dream of a better world.  Get it right.

wintersox

« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2009, 10:10:56 AM »
Wintersox

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2009, 10:13:42 AM »
WINTERSOX You just said that I owe you a whole lot of authentic art and rock and roll (I guess it's a package deal?), and now you say that nobody is asking me to make the authentic art and rock and roll.  I'm getting confused here.  Let's keep it straight.  If I stick a tampon in my bum and then put it in a teacup, is that authentic art and/or rock and roll?  Do you wanna do a gallery show together sometime?

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2009, 10:20:05 AM »
Expand Quote
and monetarily, how are you doing?

are you tortured or are you starving?

the french havent done anything since their revolution, how do you feel about this?
[close]

Morally, how are you doing?

Are you free and do you have a soul?

The French youth are active right now, using their tongues to express their outrage at how things are and to dream of a better world.  Get it right.

what iz morals?
ilive in the same country you do, are you free? souls are for the weak
im pretty sure that the french youth are using and fucking

how do you remain so humble yet you spit out nothing but pretentiousness? is this something you have learned anton? have you ever referred to yourself as godhead.

Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

loophole

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2009, 10:56:46 AM »

i like this piece, and the video that goes with it. coupled, they speak a disconnection between common ideology and the intrinsic feelings of the artist or the viewer brought forth by the notion of "homesick" where "home" is a no longer existent symbol in the passed time. "subterranean" infers a form of subduedness that is also present in the mute video, but also the soft shade of blue of the squashed lettering in the painting. lastly the irony of the coupling of the colour and the mood (by way of text and the pieces themselves) blue brings a humourous yet enlightening tone to the whole creation. i like what you have done there. my favourite part is how the word "blues" seems to stretch and loosen as it spells out, as if slurred out by an old folk.

care to elaborate on your works?

papasmurfsdog

« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2009, 11:27:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Holy shit!  If you're a member of that board, you must be familiar with the oddity known as wintersox.  Are you?  Dude's a fucking weirdo.
[close]

Yes, the best art and rock and roll.  Anton and Wintersox make the best art and rock and roll.  Get it right.  You people talking shit ride around on skateboards and think that gives you a right to talk shit about the great artists?  Well, I promise you that you all have your character flaws too.  It's funny that you ignore everything that Anton does right.  Fuck you guys.  I know better.  All you talking shit are gonna thank Anton and Wintersox before you ever do anything remotely wonderful.

I make the best art and rock and roll ever.  You don't do shit.  You can't even watch the art being presented.  Not gonna fool me.  Not gonna fool Anton either.

Wintersox

What the fuck do you mean by that? It's people like you who think they're "the best" and talk about themselves in the third person that talk more shit than anyone. The skateboarders that are most respected and looked up to are the most humble and fun to be around, not the assholes that think they're better than everyone else.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
  • tiger style
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2009, 11:28:45 AM »
those paintings are sick wintersox, don't let these haters get you down... definitely worth frying your brain for that level of art

SleepyPeePee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2009, 11:43:13 AM »
KOOK
would you rather hear "woo" from the omar salazar pack? i wouldn't. their "yeahs" are genuine, and cool. "yeah" has been the battle cry of skaters for as long as i can remember.

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2009, 12:18:34 PM »
Nevermore

wintersox

« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2009, 12:23:09 PM »
If any of you think you know anything about art and rock and roll, you should listen to these recordings.  I hope you love them and share them with the people you love.  I love you and make this art for you.  These are just a few tracks from 84 recordings that are some of the most interesting and creative recordings ever made.  They are what they are.  I try my best to honor these great artists and make something for people.  Thank you.  I love you.

Wintersox

wintersox

« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2009, 12:24:58 PM »
Wintersox - Bobob

The Weird Al song sung in Dylan style.  The song is a great one for Al, all palindromes!  Unbelievable really.

wintersox

« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2009, 12:29:08 PM »
Wintersox - Boys Just Want To Have Fun With Girls

The great Cyndi Lauper song.  This one has a few lyric changes,  different waterpaint sounds, and creative bursts.  Captain Lou Albano says what you gonna do with your life? 

We're #1

wintersox

« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2009, 12:32:36 PM »
Wintersox - Turning Japanese

The Vapors classic.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2009, 12:36:48 PM »
Oh shit!  

Sox on Slap.  Worlds colliding.

This dude used to frequent a Guided by Voices fan board...called Disarm the Settlers...but was banned.  
Based on what you've read, is this the real guy?

Back when Fat Chicks with Party Hats was big, we might refer to this artful young man as a "melty creature."

wintersox

« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2009, 12:45:19 PM »
Wintersox - One Foot In Front Of The Other

Dedicated to skateboarders everywhere.  I have a sincere respect for skateboarding as an artform and sport.

Earlier it was suggested that I look down on skateboarders, and that's not the case.  I look down on scumbags who will never do shit trying to talk smack to great artists.  Put up or shut up.  My soul is where my soul is.  Where are you, man?

You don't talk shit to Wintersox.  You say thank you, man.  End of fucking story.

You never did shit.  How dare you cowards.  You don't know what I've done.  You don't do your homework.  Listen to these recordings, man.  Go check out the MySpace writings and the YouTube videos.  Where is your art?  I hope you are creative and do something really great you know.  You will never do what I do though.  Not in this life.  Maybe in another life, sure, but not this time.  You thank me.  I'm a great rock and roll artist.  I thank everyone that ever helped me. 

Be formless like Bruce Lee when you ride.  If you're a beginner take baby steps.  Put one foot in front of the other.

wintersox

« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2009, 12:50:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Oh shit! 

Sox on Slap.  Worlds colliding.

This dude used to frequent a Guided by Voices fan board...called Disarm the Settlers...but was banned. 
[close]

Back when Fat Chicks with Party Hats was big, we might refer to this artful young man as a "melty creature."

You should refer to me as The Rock And Roll God.  The God who made the best art and rock and roll in the world while your lazy ass settled for that crazy shit.

You refer to me with great honor, respect, and dignity, motherfucker.  I make the art and rock and roll.  The love in my soul will conquer you if you are challenging me.  You are not me, man.  Do not pretend like you know better when you're the one who doesn't do shit.  Say thank you or shut your fucking mouth.  You will hide when the time comes.  There is nothing you'll be able to do just as there is nothing you will do now.  You sit there like the worthless piece of shit you are and consider why you would say that when these other motherfuckers are brainwashing young men to kill innocent people for profit.  That's all it is.  You must not really know shit about reality to be talking shit to me.  In this world?  Fuck you, piece of shit.  I make the best art and rock and roll.  I'm great like Bob Dylan or Anton Newcombe.  Your words don't count when you say that shit about a man like me.  I'm the real thing.  You're those words you say.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2009, 12:55:04 PM »
I'll grant that you own the thread, but anything else I say is really dependent on robasheep's answer... except for the melty creature part. That just is what it is.

Smoochies.

Nevermore
Well done, sir! haha

wintersox

« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2009, 12:55:58 PM »
Wintersox - Hound Dog

Thank you, Elvis, for being a friend of mine.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2009, 01:30:11 PM »
You got any links that aren't downloads? I really need to hear this great rock and roll ASAP.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2009, 01:45:20 PM »
Oh shit, this really is that guy... I saw where he'd been banned from a mushroom forum after 5 posts... he was doing fine until his last two posts, which included his art and self portrait photos.

Melty.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2009, 02:57:35 PM »
Wait... this guy isn't a fake account? Just spamming the board truly believing his art is great?
Acid is crazy man. I'm glad that was the one drug I never fucked with.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

robasheep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2009, 03:09:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Oh shit!  

Sox on Slap.  Worlds colliding.

[close]

Ayup...that is the Wintersox that I know.  

When he first made an appearance back in '05 he would not interact with forum members.  He would just ramble on.  

« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 03:33:38 PM by robasheep »

russ

• Rep: -10
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2009, 03:10:57 PM »
this is a case of "one shit apple will spoil the bunch". acid is fun.

robasheep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2009, 03:11:22 PM »
Wait... this guy isn't a fake account? Just spamming the board truly believing his art is great?
Acid is crazy man. I'm glad that was the one drug I never fucked with.

Not a fake account.  He's the real deal. 

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2009, 03:30:26 PM »

Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2009, 03:52:14 PM »
this is a case of "one shit apple will spoil the bunch". acid is fun.
You know, I bet it would be fun, and even actually might have some right now, but everytime I think about putting that cube on my tongue, some dude like wintersox or Daniel Johnston comes into my mind and I think "what if...."
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2009, 04:11:01 PM »
The mentally ill sure do seem to like computers.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2009, 04:16:52 PM »
This guy is nuts. He's been on messageboards for awhile now...
http://keepmusicevil.freeforums.org/wintersox-t18-1260.html

I think him and Lumpkins would have a good bi-racial relationship. Remember Dave was black?

i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

SleepyPeePee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2009, 08:00:29 PM »
what does wintersox mean?

would you rather hear "woo" from the omar salazar pack? i wouldn't. their "yeahs" are genuine, and cool. "yeah" has been the battle cry of skaters for as long as i can remember.