Author Topic: The Brian Jonestown Massacre is going to sue me  (Read 108749 times)

Mooley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: The Brian Jonestown Massacre is going to sue me
« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2009, 05:15:54 PM »
You know, even if Rembrandt or Picasso or someone with actual talent googled keywords to find forums on which they could spam their work, they'd be cunts for it. 

wintersox

• Rep: -3
« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2009, 05:36:02 PM »
Better to do this than play corporate arena, right?  You don't lecture me, motherfucker.  You're a liar.  You're trying to pretend I'm someone else instead of the man who makes this great art and rock and roll.  You coward.  You owe me a hell of a lot of authentic rock and roll, motherfucker.  You don't criticize what I do, cause I try my fucking best.  Take care of me, man. 

Who are you?  Who the fuck do you think you are?  A joke.  That's who you really are, man.  Talking shit to Wintersox.  Or failing to.  You couldn't talk shit to me.  You couldn't offend me, man. 

I know who is who.  Not gonna fool me.  It's not an advertisement.  It's an experience happening that you don't know shit about, dumb shit.

You run your mouth and yourself into the fucking ground.

I fly high, forever.

Fuck you.

I am the artist.

Wintersox

wintersox

« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2009, 05:37:23 PM »
I'm giving this art away like Anton Newcombe.  There's nothing to really buy.  Smart guy.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2009, 06:26:54 PM »
do you wear lady's underwear? you look kind of like a dirty cross dresser at a redneck truck stop
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

SleepyPeePee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2009, 07:21:04 PM »
Can you tell me the meaning of some of your photos?

so artsy..
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 07:27:59 PM by SleepyPeePee »
would you rather hear "woo" from the omar salazar pack? i wouldn't. their "yeahs" are genuine, and cool. "yeah" has been the battle cry of skaters for as long as i can remember.

wintersox

« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2009, 07:50:17 PM »
Love

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #126 on: April 08, 2009, 07:53:17 PM »
i like your attitude wintersox.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

Doctor Newton

« Reply #127 on: April 08, 2009, 07:58:04 PM »
wintersox you so full of shit, you are the biggest pussy ever claiming all that shit about yourself

we should fight the only way we can through a computer, battling.

someone flip a coin so i can destroy this sucka

Doctor Newton

« Reply #128 on: April 08, 2009, 08:04:34 PM »
i see you viewing the thread pussy

come out come out wherever you are, oh wait you are still viewing the thread
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 08:08:31 PM by Doctor Newton »

wintersox

« Reply #129 on: April 08, 2009, 08:07:30 PM »
You should be offering to fly me to where you are to smoke the finest bud with you.  You should be trying everything you could think of to get an autograph.  You know, I could give a shit about that stuff.  But that's the real situation, the one everyone ignores cause they are lazy.  I work hard to make the best art.  This art is designed for your soul, to get us where we need to be in the universe, or at least assist in it.  Has to do with consciousness and everything else.  I don't want to be worshipped, but I want my current condition to improve.  I've earned my art and rock and roll.  I don't think corporations are gonna be bragging about and advertising my art cause I'm a real person.  I stand up to people doing the most horrible things, and that's not good for their business.  This art has to be accepted by the people, the common salt of the Earth it is made for.  Don't talk shit about this.  It concerns things you will never understand, and you have no right to be insulting it.  You should be calling radio stations and telling your friends.  The younger generations will likely understand my art and rock and roll in a very clear way because those children can't be fooled.  You people talking shit don't make any art and rock and roll and you think you are hip or whatever, but you don't know shit about what is really happening here.  You don't make your life about being creative, you make it about being a whore for material things.  Don't lie.  A bunch of dickheads have coerced you into doing it.  You've been taken advantage of, and it's not like you are a bad person that you don't see things better.  When you describe my high art you funnel it through your low level.  No offense.  You don't deserve better art.  I deserve a better audience.

Europe knows and loves this art.  The French love me.  The Netherlands cafes are buzzing.  I love them and their scene.

Listen to the recording.  Symapthy For The Devil.

Don't talk shit.  Real punk and real men don't act like you people.  You're the ones that go to the shows and get wasted and start fights.  You couldn't fuck with me.  I won't kick your head like I'll put a spell on you.  You will not win.

Just say thank you.  Not for my benefit, for you.  So you don't die because of this.  The universe knows this is something you need to be happy about and celebrate. Fucking clear channel is not telling you.  I am though.  The great artist is telling you.  This is real art and rock and roll.  Nothing you will ever do.

Wintersox

Doctor Newton

« Reply #130 on: April 08, 2009, 08:09:49 PM »
BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNN

Doctor Newton

« Reply #131 on: April 08, 2009, 08:13:23 PM »
I heard of a band called Caninus where the lead singer is a dog that growls into a microphone.  That's how you break down Mike V's walls of conformity and reach new heights of polio inducing musical sonictude.

there is another petcore band called Hate Beak in which a parrot tries to imitate death metal vocalists

wintersox

« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2009, 08:14:31 PM »
I'm not fighting you.  I'm making the best art and rock and roll that will destroy you if it has to.  You are fighting you.  What did I ever say to you, man?  Besides I love you?  I try my fucking best.  I'm not the enemy, man.  Not like you are to yourself and everyone around you.  I am what is happening in the entire world in art and rock and roll.  You're someone with a real problem cause you're saying shit you aren't capable of dealing with.  Life isn't decided by a fight or violence. It's decided by who keeps the cooler head, motherfucker.  Whose love is strongest?  Not to dominate, to share and laugh and appreciate, to exist.  To be.

wintersox

« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2009, 08:18:50 PM »
Your responses are like the way you live your selfish life, with no regard for your future or future generations.  Sorry you are that way.  I am very concerned for the future generations, and my generation too.  I care about you.  Not in a corny way that they want.  In the realest way that assures that this universe keeps running smooth as ever on majik and love.  You go on running your mouth like in 20 years this art won't be celebrated the world over.  It is so unique and special.  I love Iggy Pop, man. 

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #134 on: April 08, 2009, 08:21:47 PM »
Wintersox - Her Majesty's Third

01.  Same Old Song And Dance
02.  Sympathy For The Devil
03.  I Wanna Be A Cowboy
04.  Fashion
05.  Barbados Carnival
06.  Here
07.  Closing Time
08.  Roller Coaster By The Sea

Hope you guess my name

So, you Karaoke'd  over 8 songs. The songs still had the lyric
tracks on them. In fact. You didn't have a Karaoke machine at all.
It sounded like so sang into a tape player while your stereo played in the backround.

What is this? Is this what music is going to sound like?
in the future...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 08:23:40 PM by able »
ableSkateMag.com

wintersox

« Reply #135 on: April 08, 2009, 08:22:15 PM »
Those cafes are buzzing.  They are smoking fine green and getting high and checking out this art.  True story, man.  They know what this is.  They don't say the things you do.  They approach me with business ideas and their sales pitches cause they know what this is.  You treat it like the shit that you are.  Not my problem.  Something you have to work on and deal with.  Let's have fun, man.  Let's get in this groove some more.  Ya, man.  We can do it.  Everyone together.  Alltogethernow.

Doctor Newton

« Reply #136 on: April 08, 2009, 08:25:16 PM »
I'm not fighting you.  I'm making the best art and rock and roll that will destroy you if it has to.  You are fighting you.  What did I ever say to you, man?  Besides I love you?  I try my fucking best.  I'm not the enemy, man.  Not like you are to yourself and everyone around you.  I am what is happening in the entire world in art and rock and roll.  You're someone with a real problem cause you're saying shit you aren't capable of dealing with.  Life isn't decided by a fight or violence. It's decided by who keeps the cooler head, motherfucker.  Whose love is strongest?  Not to dominate, to share and laugh and appreciate, to exist.  To be.

you are an idiot, admittance is the first step towards the personality evolvement you need, listen to me - your art cannot touch me, i will challenge you to an art off and slap will judge the art because i dont trust your french bastard friends or anyone french since they just passed a law for isp's to ban people from web access if they download copyrighted material multiple times, it was on cnet and fuck france because of it

and i would be capable of dealing with it if you would just battle me (i meant hip hop cause words are all we can dish out over the net, but thanks to you i realized we can also battle it out with who can make the best art)

Your responses are like the way you live your selfish life, with no regard for your future or future generations.  Sorry you are that way.  I am very concerned for the future generations, and my generation too.  I care about you.  Not in a corny way that they want.  In the realest way that assures that this universe keeps running smooth as ever on majik and love.  You go on running your mouth like in 20 years this art won't be celebrated the world over.  It is so unique and special.  I love Iggy Pop, man. 

art battle - now.  otherwise you are not standing up for your principles and the guy you jack off to known as anton

Those cafes are buzzing.  They are smoking fine green and getting high and checking out this art.  True story, man.  They know what this is.  They don't say the things you do.  They approach me with business ideas and their sales pitches cause they know what this is.  You treat it like the shit that you are.  Not my problem.  Something you have to work on and deal with.  Let's have fun, man.  Let's get in this groove some more.  Ya, man.  We can do it.  Everyone together.  Alltogethernow.

art contest, me and you bub

Doctor Newton

« Reply #137 on: April 08, 2009, 08:41:08 PM »

ms paint - 1 minute

you still want some im not even trying yet

wintersox

« Reply #138 on: April 08, 2009, 08:44:44 PM »
Not worth my time. 

I make this art and rock and roll.  You watch and say thank you or fuck right off. 

Read this, man.  Go look at how much art I've made.  You think it's like what you do?  Bullshit.

Peace Train, you disrespect the prophet, you die.

It's like Lou Reed, I won't have to lift a finger.  It takes care of itself.  If you're not man enough to say thank you for this art and rock and roll, then you need to go to another place where you will learn more basic lessons.  The universe is like a library in that way.  You learn lessons.  Nature teaches lessons.  To someone who listens, yes.  This art and rock and roll cares for you.  You aren't showing the respect and dignity every living thing deserves to the all time rock and roll artist.  I don't know if you give a shit if you're a good person or not, but you might be way down there after this.  I'm talking all time.  Unbelievable that you could be any worse than what has already been, but you are showing that it's possible.  You're a stand in for my movie.  You're here talking shit so I can have something ignorant to stand up against.  Ya, man.  That's reality.  What are you gonna do about it?

You're not making this art.  Go read Keep Music Evil!  Do your homework.

My soul is where my soul is.  The great artist, forever.  Where are you?  You barely even have a speaking part in the movie, and it's just like one of those dudes talking shit about Dylan after he went electric, man.  Filing out in line, talking shit. 

I am the artist.  Dali.

Forever and ever and ever, Kurdt, empathy, sincerely

Wintersox 

Doctor Newton

« Reply #139 on: April 08, 2009, 08:52:37 PM »
post better art or spare us your rants, no one cares about your soul your art is judged by the inartistic and therefore their opinion and you, and thus yours of yourself (since you are a pawn) is without substance

wintersox

« Reply #140 on: April 08, 2009, 08:55:41 PM »
I'd take offense if I didn't know there was truth to what Freud was onto and that your reaction to my art is really your reaction to the disappointment regarding your life and your anger with your parents.  You aren't really angry at me.  I'm like Depeche Mode, motherfucker.  I'm a real big rock and roll star.  My art is something I tried so hard to make for you.  It doesn't make sense to see you reacting that way about my art until one considers that it is about your frustration for not getting to do the same thing, your belief that somehow you've been cheated.  And so you treat me like I'm the ones causing it, displaced anger really.  Love love love and you will find then you will get to do this too. 

You control your movie.  You want to be on my side, not corporate America, man.  They are more diabolical and demonic than you know.  You might know a lot, but there is still more you don't know.  These people are trying to bury us, man.  We have to love each other right now.  Do you understand me?  This is life, man.  Life!  If you don't do it right, there probably ain't gonna be any more of it for you.  The shamans, man.  The tribes.  This is a real thing happening.  Our souls have to get across, man.  Keep your head down, easy does it, just be formless and smooth.  Groove.  We made it.

wintersox

« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2009, 09:11:28 PM »
Of course there is a chance you really just don't care for the art.  You can be that way, I accept you and do love you still.  I wonder though. if you really know about it.  Should I even give a shit what you say?  I don't, and that's the right way to be.  Cause you are talking shit about the best art and rock and roll.  You and some fools can deny it, but other people know, man.

Not just my best art and rock and roll.  Anton's too.  What is the matter with you people?  Skateboarding is supposed to be hip, right?  Why do you hate the most creative people in the world?  Really.

Doctor Newton

« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2009, 09:18:09 PM »
Of course there is a chance you really just don't care for the art.  You can be that way, I accept you and do love you still.  I wonder though. if you really know about it.  Should I even give a shit what you say?  I don't, and that's the right way to be.  Cause you are talking shit about the best art and rock and roll.  You and some fools can deny it, but other people know, man.

Not just my best art and rock and roll.  Anton's too.  What is the matter with you people?  Skateboarding is supposed to be hip, right?  Why do you hate the most creative people in the world?  Really.

hip? from now on you are 100% viewed as a hipster, the opposite of how you should live your day to day life

MORE ART

SleepyPeePee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #143 on: April 08, 2009, 09:18:22 PM »
I'd take offense if I didn't know there was truth to what Freud was onto and that your reaction to my art is really your reaction to the disappointment regarding your life and your anger with your parents.  You aren't really angry at me.  I'm like Depeche Mode, motherfucker.  I'm a real big rock and roll star.  My art is something I tried so hard to make for you.  It doesn't make sense to see you reacting that way about my art until one considers that it is about your frustration for not getting to do the same thing, your belief that somehow you've been cheated.  And so you treat me like I'm the ones causing it, displaced anger really.  Love love love and you will find then you will get to do this too. 

You control your movie.  You want to be on my side, not corporate America, man.  They are more diabolical and demonic than you know.  You might know a lot, but there is still more you don't know.  These people are trying to bury us, man.  We have to love each other right now.  Do you understand me?  This is life, man.  Life!  If you don't do it right, there probably ain't gonna be any more of it for you.  The shamans, man.  The tribes.  This is a real thing happening.  Our souls have to get across, man.  Keep your head down, easy does it, just be formless and smooth.  Groove.  We made it.

dude just listen to yourself though. i get it.. trust me. when i use to fry i lived in my own world with it's on ways where everything made sense, & it's not necessarily crazy.. because if i fried again those same things will make sense.. but in the "norm world".. your crazy. the way you say you are THE "rock n' roll artist" (self-proclaimed) is the same shit as if i said "I AM THEE BEST ARTIST". dude, no one thinks so besides you. well, maybe some.. but not all of us. if your shit is art, you should see my 1st grade portfolio. i got some dopeass Hand Turkeys & all kinds of shit.

so, by me saying IM THEE ROCK N' ROLL ARTIST... does that make me that? or do those rules only apply for you?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 09:21:25 PM by SleepyPeePee »
would you rather hear "woo" from the omar salazar pack? i wouldn't. their "yeahs" are genuine, and cool. "yeah" has been the battle cry of skaters for as long as i can remember.

wintersox

« Reply #144 on: April 08, 2009, 09:28:54 PM »
I make the art that you ignore though.  I make this art.  If you're allowed to hate it, I'm certainly allowed to tell the honest truth about it.  Not gonna fool me.  It is the best art.  And you people really did never do shit.  You tell me thank you before you will ever do anything like this.  You might get close, but I'm always gonna be doing something else that you aren't cause you are being a real piece of shit about this.  I work so hard and try my fucking best.  What more do you want from me.  I make the best art and rock and roll ever.  Doesn't get any better. 

I love you.  I am you.  We are the same.  We don't own this Earth.  We are guests of this Earth.  We have to work together, brother.  We have to live lives full of laughter and art and song for each other.  I got to put you in front of me.  And you got to put me in front of you.

I am aligned with people who are working for a better life.  I don't associate or believe people who talk shit about people giving everything.  This art isn't on here cause it's a failed piece of shit.  It's on here cause it's better than anything you've ever experienced.  This is the only place it could be.  I am the universe.  Yes, I am the only one.  No doubt about it.

Wintersox

SleepyPeePee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #145 on: April 08, 2009, 09:34:59 PM »
I make the art that you ignore though.  I make this art.  If you're allowed to hate it, I'm certainly allowed to tell the honest truth about it.  Not gonna fool me.  It is the best art.  And you people really did never do shit.  You tell me thank you before you will ever do anything like this.  You might get close, but I'm always gonna be doing something else that you aren't cause you are being a real piece of shit about this.  I work so hard and try my fucking best.  What more do you want from me.  I make the best art and rock and roll ever.  Doesn't get any better. 

I love you.  I am you.  We are the same.  We don't own this Earth.  We are guests of this Earth.  We have to work together, brother.  We have to live lives full of laughter and art and song for each other.  I got to put you in front of me.  And you got to put me in front of you.

I am aligned with people who are working for a better life.  I don't associate or believe people who talk shit about people giving everything.  This art isn't on here cause it's a failed piece of shit.  It's on here cause it's better than anything you've ever experienced.  This is the only place it could be.  I am the universe.  Yes, I am the only one.  No doubt about it. Wintersox

anybody else see a slight bit of Bipolar? maybe some schizophrenia?

wintersox

« Reply #146 on: April 08, 2009, 09:37:31 PM »
It's here, it's everywhere.  Do a search.  More people really know about this art than you think.  A lot of people trying to misrepresent it, but millions of people already know.  You will not fool people.  The truth will be revealed.  Be one of the smart ones and say congrats and thank you.  So easy.  Don't mess this up like you do everything else.  Do something for you.  Find out what happens.  See if I'm bullshitting. 

That's enough though.  I hope you let your friends know, maybe your friends are smarter and they can figure it out.  Will not stay here and pretend I am the subject of this bullshit.  Apologize to Anton Newcombe and apologize to Wintersox.  What else are you gonna do?  Oh ya, probably say the same stupid shit.  Good luck with that.

I have majik art and rock and roll to make forever

Wintersox

Doctor Newton

« Reply #147 on: April 08, 2009, 09:46:47 PM »
we Newtons are a proud people and will not apologize to you

MORE ART (im destroying u at our art battle)

THIS ENCOMPASSES ALL YOUR ART THAT HAS BEEN POSTED -

^ BEHOLD! ^

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #148 on: April 08, 2009, 10:07:38 PM »
newton 10 wintersox 0....

the battle continues...

this thread was destined for greatness from the beginning but fuck its gettin out of hand awesome now!

Doctor Newton

« Reply #149 on: April 08, 2009, 10:11:31 PM »
newton 10 wintersox 0....

the battle continues...

this thread was destined for greatness from the beginning but fuck its gettin out of hand awesome now!

if you guys want more art ill keep posting, ill be up a lil while longer