Author Topic: Paradox Grip  (Read 42077 times)

bresco

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 9
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Paradox Grip
« Reply #210 on: April 29, 2009, 11:10:20 AM »

custer's revenge anyone?

I just came, thank you!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #211 on: April 29, 2009, 11:19:20 AM »
^ Is that a real game? the image is hillarious, but on top of that, the idea of a guy get revenge on the Native Americans who stopped him from killing them off is a bit weird to me
^
Art Newt put me on man... I know there's a lot of interest in a number of the Slap heads, but I know what you mean about dream sponsors. Everything's changed for the better in so many different ways that it's hard to comprehend.

Just make sure that you really, really, really want to get sponsored. Make it your number one goal, and it just might happen. I don't have any say in the matter, but I'm pretty sure that Newt's looking for people who are fully aware that skateboarding is extremely serious business.
I know what you mean man, I'm on flow, and even without my name appearing in ads, kids are looking at me differently at the park. They see the turkey sandwich riser pads and are hyped! I'm hoping newt can send me some Grimcity pro models in my next package though. I hear they have a special formula that raises the board in a way that makes early grabs easier.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2217
  • computer says no
« Reply #212 on: April 29, 2009, 11:35:54 AM »
I hear they have a special formula that raises the board in a way that makes early grabs easier.
Totally true... thanks to the metatechnology involved, my signature tricks are not only easier to do, but I'll be able to do them well into my senior years.

Glad you're on board man. We're like blood brothers now, although I prefer the term "blood bros." BTW, I'll be over in SF in the latter part of July... trying to get everyone from Thiebaud to our own Mr. Mark together for a session, I just don't know when exactly. I'll be at the same hotel I was at last time when we met, being team mates we might want to show some of the locals what's up, you know?

whiteley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 362
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #213 on: April 29, 2009, 11:53:02 AM »
SLAP Pals convention in SF end of july?

Randozzi

« Reply #214 on: April 29, 2009, 12:03:36 PM »
I'm down!

Trickskatin

• Rep: 53
« Reply #215 on: April 29, 2009, 12:33:39 PM »
^ Is that a real game? the image is hillarious, but on top of that, the idea of a guy get revenge on the Native Americans who stopped him from killing them off is a bit weird to me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Custer%27s_Revenge

Gameplay

In the game, the player controls the character of General George Armstrong Custer, depicted as a man wearing nothing but a cavalry hat, boots, and a bandana, sporting a visible erection. Custer has to overcome arrow attacks to reach the other side of the screen. His goal is to have intercourse with a naked, large-breasted Native American woman, named "Revenge."

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #216 on: April 29, 2009, 01:02:08 PM »
I'm down, the only thing is, I'm not sure where I'll be in July. I'm moving to LA in August, and end my job in june, so its kind of limbo 'till then. The thought had crossed my mind to spend the summer pretty much randomly wandering around the country hitchhiking and trainhopping and shit until I went to LA and started going to school. My plan probably won't work, so let me know whats going on, because I'm in if I'm around.

Doctor Newton

« Reply #217 on: April 29, 2009, 05:37:19 PM »
Expand Quote
OXYMORON UP IN YOUR DEMOGRAPHIC!

[close]

no way dood! 
where did you send your sponsor me tape?   
this is totally like my dream sponsor, i need to get on!

Is the puppy in your avatar yours?  I want to sponsor him.  If he's yours then you get flow by association since I know you'll steal some risers out of his boxes anyways.  Fuck those skateboarding bulldogs, that's the dog I want representing the K9 riser market.

My name is Ari Penis-Gold and my penis is also in my mouth.

• Rep: -3658
« Reply #218 on: April 29, 2009, 09:15:23 PM »
GRim,

you STILL HATIN? did you even try the grip? For real?  your smile is contagious...nice picture

when is your test comin out?....or are you that adverse to objectivity?

peep Skateboard Mag in August for a bona-fied ad and lowcard....

sent dual strokers three formulas to test...in New Jersey.

Skate in July, Huh? Maybe you can vent all the hate in person...it would be great to help you into the light through love and learning new exciting things about life, like karma.

Look forward to meeting you in person...lol

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #219 on: April 29, 2009, 10:41:17 PM »
oh shit dude there's tk again you're grip is legit as FUCK
:) I must have been tripping last night

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #220 on: April 30, 2009, 06:33:06 AM »
Skate in July, Huh? Maybe you can vent all the hate in person...it would be great to help you into the light through love and learning new exciting things about life, like karma.

Oh, I'll test it. I'm actually waiting on a board to come in that I'll be reviewing as well.

Not sure we'll get to share karma dust when I'm down, it's a work trip, and beyond that I'll be hunting down my friends here and bothering everyone at Deluxe. Maybe I'll wear some griptape and let Mic E punch me in the face, see if I'm still standing and shit!

Edited to add: stop with all of this "hatin haters be hatin" shit. You haven't had the Slap hate gun shot at you yet. You're being played around with at most.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 06:37:29 AM by grimcity »

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #221 on: April 30, 2009, 06:52:45 AM »
Edited to add: stop with all of this "hatin haters be hatin" shit. You haven't had the Slap hate gun shot at you yet. You're being played around with at most.

Slap Pals questions Ari for the next Slap interview?

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #222 on: April 30, 2009, 07:19:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Slap Pals questions Ari for the next Slap interview?
CALLING MARK

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #223 on: April 30, 2009, 07:58:57 AM »
i'm still waiting for a PM from art newt saying i'm on the oxymoron flow team.....1 week and still nothing. :'(

it doesn't seem like i'm going to get on oxymoron so i guess i'll have to settle for my not-so-dream sponsor, paradox grip.  just so you know, i'm better at skateboarding than COTG which means i'm better at skateboarding than all of slap.  with that said, i look forward to receiving my first box of paradox along with that fat check but i'm still hoping for oxymoron to come through. 

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #224 on: April 30, 2009, 08:05:19 AM »
Either way, I want us to still be bros... I think Art's interested in you though, he was commenting about the puppy in one of the other Paradox Oxymoron threads.

Doctor Newton

« Reply #225 on: April 30, 2009, 10:19:19 AM »
faster! you gotta keep up!

I said I want to sponsor your puppy if* if it is your puppy.  Since you would be mooching off his box, I would bump you to flow based on association and ownership of said puppy.

Seriously, if that's your dog it's going down.  Like I said before - fuck skateboarding bulldogs, the pupster in your av is the face I want for the K9 riser market.  If supply me pics of that dog for ads, then we can also get some pics of you and the dog together and get you in the mix!

whiteley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #226 on: April 30, 2009, 01:36:47 PM »
alright, we've got a willing and unbiased subject with some skills to run some on-board tests with: brian delatorre is going to come by tomorrow, set up two of the same boards- one with paradox grip and one with regular grip- and go out and film some stuff to see what goes on. we'll get the footage and put something together, see what the next chapter of the paradox story holds...

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
« Reply #227 on: April 30, 2009, 01:51:36 PM »
GRim,

you STILL HATIN? did you even try the grip? For real?  your smile is contagious...nice picture

when is your test comin out?....or are you that adverse to objectivity?

peep Skateboard Mag in August for a bona-fied ad and lowcard....

sent dual strokers three formulas to test...in New Jersey.

nice PR

if you can't name drop em into submission get school yard on their ass

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
« Reply #228 on: April 30, 2009, 02:03:25 PM »
so wait, do you get more grith or lenght or both when using this?

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #229 on: April 30, 2009, 02:17:18 PM »
alright, we've got a willing and unbiased subject with some skills to run some on-board tests with: brian delatorre is going to come by tomorrow, set up two of the same boards- one with paradox grip and one with regular grip- and go out and film some stuff to see what goes on. we'll get the footage and put something together, see what the next chapter of the paradox story holds...

LOL

nice.  Looking forward to the video.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 408
« Reply #230 on: April 30, 2009, 04:14:50 PM »
so wait, do you get more grith or lenght or both when using this?

that's where the magic comes in-you can have one or both depending on your (and your lady's) needs!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #231 on: April 30, 2009, 06:34:01 PM »
its a blind test right? make it so its just 2 random sheets of grip, and don't tell him what is supposed to be better about it.

« Reply #232 on: April 30, 2009, 06:42:09 PM »
Whitely,

To insure their isn't any crossover resonance factor--make sure the test grips are kept seperate from each other...not touching each other..the effect will not be as great without the circuit (hologram) but it will seep into the silicon carbide of other grip, slightly.
i.e.   one board stays in trunk and one board stays in the front seat.....it will still work without doing this, but this would add more objectivity to the experiment.

Sex/Size Questions
if regards to sex...the "magic" f#@k it, that's what I'm callin it...will help you in sex....not in the size of your member..that's genetic...but it will keep in the hammer zone...you know, that place where you are rigid, but not too sensitive and can just punish that kitty...i like to call that zone the "hammer zone" after Greco's take on big shit to skate creating, "hammers"

it will help you stay it that "zone" for a longer period of time, though...hence the condom association...don't try the actual grip for this though..just sit some lube on your grip for an hour or so...and use the lube....for real....

peep celebrity rehab, sex addicts addition for verification...oh, wait...peep it when it comes out this summer...oh, damn, did i drop somethin again, my bad :-X

LOL
Grim
Thank for not shootin the hate gun at me ..but from behind this screen it sure does feel like a hate gun---but I appreciate your restraint...though

CeeyMar

« Reply #233 on: April 30, 2009, 06:49:59 PM »
Can this turn into an Oxymoron thread again?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #234 on: April 30, 2009, 06:56:31 PM »
Whitely,

To insure their isn't any crossover resonance factor--make sure the test grips are kept seperate from each other...not touching each other..the effect will not be as great without the circuit (hologram) but it will seep into the silicon carbide of other grip, slightly.
i.e.   one board stays in trunk and one board stays in the front seat.....it will still work without doing this, but this would add more objectivity to the experiment.

Sex/Size Questions
if regards to sex...the "magic" f#@k it, that's what I'm callin it...will help you in sex....not in the size of your member..that's genetic...but it will keep in the hammer zone...you know, that place where you are rigid, but not too sensitive and can just punish that kitty...i like to call that zone the "hammer zone" after Greco's take on big shit to skate creating, "hammers"

it will help you stay it that "zone" for a longer period of time, though...hence the condom association...don't try the actual grip for this though..just sit some lube on your grip for an hour or so...and use the lube....for real....

peep celebrity rehab, sex addicts addition for verification...oh, wait...peep it when it comes out this summer...oh, damn, did i drop somethin again, my bad :-X

LOL
Grim
Thank for not shootin the hate gun at me ..but from behind this screen it sure does feel like a hate gun---but I appreciate your restraint...though

So all I have to do is rub a sheet on my board and the magic pixy dust gets in my griptape?

« Reply #235 on: April 30, 2009, 07:20:20 PM »
it will slightly...or hold it to water..or beer

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #236 on: April 30, 2009, 07:31:30 PM »
it will slightly...or hold it to water..or beer
Does this prevent either liquid from spilling?

Doctor Newton

« Reply #237 on: April 30, 2009, 09:43:55 PM »

I got some tests of my own, but you gotta let grim mail it to me.  He's the one internet homie I can trust to fuck me over no matter what.  Otherwise I would've never made it to Louisiana to help him film the vid he posted in the Oxymoron thread showing the difference in skating no or generic risers and skating Oxymoron.

Pumped on Delatorre period...him doing this test just makes it better.

whiteley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #238 on: May 01, 2009, 09:34:27 AM »
oh no! the grip tape sheets have been touching each other for several days now! do we need to get new sheets of grip in the mix? so much at play here...
pumped on dela in general- heck yes. good guy, good ripper. man bun!
blind test- he doesn't know which is which, and i don't think he knows what's supposed to be better. he's coming around lunch today, we'll see what he knows first.
paradox, let me know if we need to switch out the sheets that have been touching asap! if we're doing this we need to do it right!

kinky john

• Rep: 39
  • I do not spook easily
« Reply #239 on: May 01, 2009, 09:42:47 AM »
oh no! the grip tape sheets have been touching each other for several days now! do we need to get new sheets of grip in the mix? so much at play here...
pumped on dela in general- heck yes. good guy, good ripper. man bun!
blind test- he doesn't know which is which, and i don't think he knows what's supposed to be better. he's coming around lunch today, we'll see what he knows first.
paradox, let me know if we need to switch out the sheets that have been touching asap! if we're doing this we need to do it right!

Letting the sheets touch, fuck's sake! school boy error right there, thats like crossing the streams with your proton pack man. In fact, im suprised the universe hasn't imploded on itself.

So just out of interest, do paradox ship each sheet by itself???? We need answers post haste!
Quote from: lipscantgo on April 15, 2009, 02:30:26 PM
Females now know to NEVER text Jereme before breakfast. He laid it down.