Author Topic: Paradox Grip  (Read 42084 times)

Degeneration X We Gonna K

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
Re: Paradox Grip
« Reply #390 on: May 20, 2009, 04:31:35 PM »
what a fuckin gay idea

HRPoodersmith

• Rep: 63
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #391 on: May 20, 2009, 09:35:01 PM »
MOB costs more because they need to pay their Jerry Hsu's and other famous people.

My name is Ari Penis-Gold and my penis is also in my mouth.

• Rep: -3658
« Reply #392 on: May 22, 2009, 10:01:46 PM »
paradox slap test.....it feels good, real good... ;D

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #393 on: May 22, 2009, 11:29:51 PM »
I have had kids come in with their own sheet of mob grip,  even though we throw in free jessup with the purchase of a deck.  I will always ask a bunch of questions about why they would rather have mob...

In all honesty though,  I think mob is technically "grippier" 

It will take off half of your shoe  in one go,  It is hard as hell to get used to the first day you ride your new board. 

I feel like even  if all the paradox claims were true,  I'd still rather not try it out anyways.  In this tough economic climate,  there's a very good chance they will go out of business.  If i get used to grip with crystal voodoo in it,  how would I ever go back to the normal stuff if it ceased to exist? 

wheee!

« Reply #394 on: May 23, 2009, 03:01:38 AM »
we are not going anywhere...we got you, you got us, the doogood conservatory survives forever

jessup has smaller crystals..what is commonly called 80 grit silicon carbide
MOB has bigger crystals, 70 grit...

we have a custom blend of 70 grit and 80 grit..that is why it looks a little different as well. Larger crystals reflect more light than smaller ones.
our liner flexes, so the crystals don't shed off..when you tryit you will notice that crystals don't shed all over your shop...a bonus

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #395 on: May 23, 2009, 08:26:08 AM »

we have a custom blend of 70 grit and 80 grit..that is why it looks a little different as well. Larger crystals reflect more light than smaller ones.
our liner flexes, so the crystals don't shed off..when you tryit you will notice that crystals don't shed all over your shop...a bonus
careful there, man. you're getting close to a legitimate selling point.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 408
« Reply #396 on: May 23, 2009, 10:38:46 AM »
we are not going anywhere...we got you, you got us, the doogood conservatory survives forever

if the grit flexes, do you still get the white line when you run a file around the edges so it's easier to cut? if not, then how does that work?

dualmoniterstokers

• Rep: 17
« Reply #397 on: May 24, 2009, 04:36:37 PM »
I would first like to apologize for the delayed response, as I have been extremely busy lately.
I did receive the samples Mr. Gold, and I appreciate the gesture.  

I would like you to know that despite having always been entirely doubtless that your product and everything about it is unassailably false, I happen to be in a position through my work where I have access to facilities that contain both scanning and transmission electron microscopes.  However, perhaps you did not know, as I myself was not aware, that tomography produced by such expensive equipment requires money and resources in order to prepare the samples for viewing.  When I explained the purpose of the research to my associates, they scoffed at the thought of wasting the lab's resources on such "such blatant and deplorable nonsense" as magic griptape.

I offered to take these images in the first place because I was disgusted at your attempts undermine science to market such a laughable gimmick and wanted to make it my job to expose you as a liar.  I was personally insulted by your pm.  "quantum mechanics 101...the intent of the tester affects the result of the test"  You mustn't know very much about quantum mechanics to know that not only is that statement false and defiant of physical law, it has nothing to do with quantum mechanics whatsoever.  But as you disgrace your own name with every word you type, I realize that any rational argument upheld against your magic griptape is as futile as that crazy riser company that Newt came up with.  I could write books of thorough, fact based analyses that completely disprove everything you say (and anyone who differs can refer to my previous posts) but I won't ever waste my time giving attention to such scum as yourself.

Good luck with your scam.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 04:38:35 PM by dualmoniterstokers »
Today I read that in dinosaur times the days were 23 hours long. This is because every day the Earth rotates slower and slower. So in a few million years will have a 25 hour day! More time to get fuckin' baked!

Dr. Newton 2.0

« Reply #398 on: May 24, 2009, 05:07:26 PM »
Hahaha it looks like he got a good review on the main page.

I don't really know what to think about all of this, but I really see no reason for the hate. The guy even offered to send me a free sheet of griptape to test it out. I personally declined, but the way I see it, he's willing to let the griptape do the talking then he can claim whatever he wants.

bobjohn

« Reply #399 on: May 24, 2009, 05:51:02 PM »
Hahaha it looks like he got a good review on the main page.

I don't really know what to think about all of this, but I really see no reason for the hate. The guy even offered to send me a free sheet of griptape to test it out. I personally declined, but the way I see it, he's willing to let the griptape do the talking then he can claim whatever he wants.

Letting the griptape do the talking implies that he stops talking.

« Reply #400 on: May 24, 2009, 11:08:58 PM »
Dual strokers:  I apologize if offended you but, you have proven nothing, but a fierce clinging to archaic scientific thought. Quantum tests have confirmed that if the tester wants the cell to propagate, it does, if they do not want it to-- it doesn't, if the tester has no agenda..nothing happens...I do not have the tests, but have read the papers about the tests.

According to Emei Lin Ji Chi Gong, Chan Buddism and Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong
The blood is the magnetic stream of our biofield, the bones contain the electricity, these fields together form the human electro-magnetic Bio-Field.

The Human Biofield is not properly grounded due to rubber-soled shoes and Electro-Magnetic pollution from power lines, cable lines, ELF (extremely low frequency waves) and microwaves. Human emotion has been directly linked with specific degrees of Hertz and can also generate these fields as well. I can safely assume you have never heard or been to The Medicine-less Hospital in Bejing that has cured every known disease by focusing emotion with intention, or what is commonly known as CHI-GONG. Using these fields of energy and a more complete view of their effects cannot be explained by modern science. We simply do not have the right measuring tools. Kirilian Photography is a very gross interpretation of this field, but it is a stepping stone to future tools that will be able to not only magnify these fields into parameters easily recordable, but also to measure the differing intensities
Scam--have you seen the front page test? you think this whole board is stupid? my riders are not feeling better balanced and i am here to scam?

Scum? What ?  What great works of philanthropy have you been doing for the last seven years to help your fellow man?
and good luck? your a classic passive aggressive...That statement in itself is paradoxical. Was that intentional?

What do you do on Christmas Day? Do you help others?  Scum...wow

Let me guess? The Materials Science Department at UC Berkeley said each picture is about 10k...didn't want to prove your point that bad, huh?
That's o.k., i understand..that's alot of money for one picture. So what have you done to test it out in other ways? Have you replicated the balance tests that Mark so easily replicated on the home page. How about doing it on a pressure scale and filming it?
Do something..I spent the time, the energy, spent money to send it to you and now you just sit on your archaic academic laurels and scoff that you couldn't be bothered with testing skateboard griptape...cm- on maannn

I was counting on your influence to get those pics for free......haaha  guess we will have to pay for them ourselves

bobjohn: haahaa...your funny

darth nihilus

• Rep: 11
« Reply #401 on: May 24, 2009, 11:14:03 PM »
I just read a 14 page thread about magic grip tape. I'm seriously considering killing myself right now.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #402 on: May 25, 2009, 02:18:45 AM »
Let's talk about Knights of the Old Republic instead. Hyped for the MMO?

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #403 on: May 25, 2009, 11:01:55 AM »
I would first like to apologize for the delayed response, as I have been extremely busy lately.
I did receive the samples Mr. Gold, and I appreciate the gesture.  

I would like you to know that despite having always been entirely doubtless that your product and everything about it is unassailably false, I happen to be in a position through my work where I have access to facilities that contain both scanning and transmission electron microscopes.  However, perhaps you did not know, as I myself was not aware, that tomography produced by such expensive equipment requires money and resources in order to prepare the samples for viewing.  When I explained the purpose of the research to my associates, they scoffed at the thought of wasting the lab's resources on such "such blatant and deplorable nonsense" as magic griptape.

I offered to take these images in the first place because I was disgusted at your attempts undermine science to market such a laughable gimmick and wanted to make it my job to expose you as a liar.  I was personally insulted by your pm.  "quantum mechanics 101...the intent of the tester affects the result of the test"  You mustn't know very much about quantum mechanics to know that not only is that statement false and defiant of physical law, it has nothing to do with quantum mechanics whatsoever.  But as you disgrace your own name with every word you type, I realize that any rational argument upheld against your magic griptape is as futile as that crazy riser company that Newt came up with.  I could write books of thorough, fact based analyses that completely disprove everything you say (and anyone who differs can refer to my previous posts) but I won't ever waste my time giving attention to such scum as yourself.

Good luck with your scam.
excellent. now someone lock this topic.

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #404 on: May 25, 2009, 01:02:23 PM »
Let's talk about Knights of the Old Republic instead. Hyped for the MMO?

I didn't know there was going to be one. Too bad I don't have time for MMOs anymore.

sergioflorez

« Reply #405 on: May 25, 2009, 01:21:12 PM »
wow this thread is still going. its griptape. /thread

« Reply #406 on: May 25, 2009, 07:39:14 PM »
the little engine that could....launch a brand....we are making shirts with a picture of this board...place your pre-orders now....wholesale for all slap pals... ;D

« Reply #407 on: May 26, 2009, 12:27:31 AM »
thanks...on the other thread someone said its sucked.....

the logo is just the beginning ...you gotta try the grip....wallenberg..test comin soon

« Reply #408 on: May 27, 2009, 08:29:21 PM »
Dual Strokers: where you at with the pressure plate test???

« Reply #409 on: May 29, 2009, 02:47:34 AM »
dual monitors...wassup with the pressure test?? wassup with anything other that typing?  what happened to you? is that considered a gnar?
WALLENBERG>>>>>test....comin soon

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #410 on: May 29, 2009, 06:39:30 AM »
SHUT

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #411 on: May 29, 2009, 06:39:44 AM »
THE FUCK

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #412 on: May 29, 2009, 06:39:57 AM »
UP.

« Reply #413 on: May 31, 2009, 11:14:04 PM »
hi...still here not shutting...moving forward without Lizard...SHAKE JUNT SUNN!!...but, you know Wes, Tyler, Marius P-Kid  movin up the ranks...

we will miss you mike

bobjohn

« Reply #414 on: June 01, 2009, 12:56:54 AM »
fuck a duck

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #415 on: June 01, 2009, 07:17:49 AM »
screw a kangaroo

DevinSB

• Rep: -11
    • mywaste avatar image
« Reply #416 on: June 03, 2009, 07:59:29 PM »
This shit sucks, the griptape feels good, but i set up a deck today and snapped the nose off doing a back 180 over a thing that was like a foot and a half high.

tanhoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #417 on: June 03, 2009, 08:06:34 PM »
hi...still here not shutting...moving forward without Lizard...SHAKE JUNT SUNN!!...but, you know Wes, Tyler, Marius P-Kid  movin up the ranks...

we will miss you mike

whats up on those T SHIRTS!?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #418 on: June 03, 2009, 08:12:40 PM »
Dental plan
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

sal23

« Reply #419 on: June 03, 2009, 08:16:32 PM »
Lisa needs braces