Author Topic: lizard king  (Read 13034 times)

Fongstarr.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: lizard king
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2009, 10:42:05 PM »
My dude Lizard. I back this dude.......but still wish he was on Think for some reason.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2009, 10:44:39 PM »
he's definitely a good skater, i'll have to agree on that. 

fuckLAG

• Rep: -10
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2009, 10:46:16 PM »
that just shows how much money you can get for riding for a headphone company

lawnguyland

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2009, 02:55:05 AM »
ok...i have been lurkin around on this message board for more then 2 years but never actually made an account... but tonite im drunk enough and no one else said it and really wanna shit on that paradox toolbox's parade by pointing out that the griptape he was holding up in that clip definatly didnt have magical bullshit disks in it...jessup son.

VolumeBass

• Rep: -71
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2009, 06:14:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
seems to me you're kind of asking for trouble in the afterlife if you're getting multiple satan tattoos on your body.  i definitely believe in God, don't push it on people, but let's just say you're not sure if God exists or not.  why worship God's enemy in the event that God is real?  fucking yourself over.  dude's good at skating but...  that shit's crazy. 
[close]
fuck outta here with your jesus shit
[close]

alright, alright, i agree...  i think i'm gonna go get a nazi symbol tattooed on my forehead now because what they did to all those jews was so fucking cool.  i didn't even mention jesus.  all i'm saying is that in MY OPINION, it's just nuts to get multiple satan tattoos on your body because to a lot of people on the planet it's like having "I HATE NIGGERS' tattooed on you or something.  guess you missed my point.  whatever. 

Yes but the difference is 'NIGGER' is a (horrible) term for a NON FICTIONAL group of people. Unlike the fairy tale you're reppin'.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2009, 08:40:46 AM »
like satan = hate niggers

got it
:) I must have been tripping last night

carbonite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
    • frozen in carbonite avatar image
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2009, 08:41:52 AM »
I like that he straight up cashed a $5k check despite the fact that he was overdrawn in his account at the beginning of the clip.

That is awesome.
I don't think he filled out a 1099 for it either. Someone tell this dude you can't just cash the checks your sponsors send you; you have to pay taxes. Better yet, don't tell him--it will be funnier that way.

SkullDude

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2009, 10:05:49 AM »
Oh no! Lizard's street cred is in trouble, he's a fucking rich kid.
He can fuck up his life all he wants and go home at the end of it, thats a rebel!

intothevoid

• Rep: 9
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2009, 10:57:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
seems to me you're kind of asking for trouble in the afterlife if you're getting multiple satan tattoos on your body.  i definitely believe in God, don't push it on people, but let's just say you're not sure if God exists or not.  why worship God's enemy in the event that God is real?  fucking yourself over.  dude's good at skating but...  that shit's crazy. 
[close]
[close]

alright, alright, i agree...  i think i'm gonna go get a nazi symbol tattooed on my forehead now because what they did to all those jews was so fucking cool.  i didn't even mention jesus.  all i'm saying is that in MY OPINION, it's just nuts to get multiple satan tattoos on your body because to a lot of people on the planet it's like having "I HATE NIGGERS' tattooed on you or something.  guess you missed my point.  whatever. 
[close]

Yes but the difference is 'NIGGER' is a (horrible) term for a NON FICTIONAL group of people. Unlike the fairy tale you're reppin'.

riding bitches

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2009, 12:53:49 PM »
ok...i have been lurkin around on this message board for more then 2 years but never actually made an account... but tonite im drunk enough and no one else said it and really wanna shit on that paradox toolbox's parade by pointing out that the griptape he was holding up in that clip definatly didnt have magical bullshit disks in it...jessup son.
he said on the pat odell webcast thingy that he doesn't ride for paradox cause shake junt is starting a griptape company and that he is loyal to them.

bjsk87

• Rep: -10
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2009, 01:41:05 PM »
I like that he straight up cashed a $5k check despite the fact that he was overdrawn in his account at the beginning of the clip.

Just Green Enough

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • ...but existing is basically all i do
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2009, 02:38:34 PM »
i really like lizard. he's enthusiastic and spastic, but he said he's always hyper. you gotta expect it.

and i don't know what other thread to put this in, but, did any of you know this website existed?? >> http://satanspace.com/
I am in fact, a homosexual like Brian Anderson

j0rdan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2009, 02:54:31 PM »
seems like a cool guy. I always thought pro skaters get hot girls, did you see his girlfriend? they are gonna have a hideous chud of a child

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2009, 03:04:49 PM »
does he really have to say passion that many times? i think we all got the point that everybody is pretty down with where they are at in life.

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

JBee

• Rep: 0
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2009, 10:53:03 PM »
He can fuck up his life all he wants and go home at the end of it, thats a rebel!

Yeah, a rich kid from Utah. That's kind of funny. Nothing against Utah or the "lizard king." It's just kind of funny.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2009, 01:37:10 AM »

How do you not feel like a complete douchenozzle by saying shit like that? Just die.
How do you not feel a complete fucking failure by saying shit like that?

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2009, 03:01:56 AM »
Expand Quote

How do you not feel like a complete douchenozzle by saying shit like that? Just die.
[close]

How do you not feel like a complete shibby shibby skibbitty bee bop whoa chim chimminey chim chim chereee by saying shit like that?

manu

• Rep: -100
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2009, 03:18:20 AM »
itll be funny if his kid rebels against him and becomes a straight edge mormon

Mullet Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -424
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2009, 05:47:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

How do you not feel like a complete shibby shibby skibbitty bee bop whoa chim chimminey chim chim chereee by saying shit like that?

Quite easily, actually. Y'see, I'm not exactly trying to perpetuate some lame catch phrase. "Put the passion in the air and let it loose" is just as bad as "Can you smell what The Rock is cookin'?" and shit like that. THANK YOU SKATEBOARDING, FOR ALLOWING THIS SHIT.

Fucking doucheknuckles.

antwuangavemeakiss

• Rep: -45
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2009, 05:58:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

Quite easily, actually. Y'see, I'm not exactly trying to perpetuate some lame catch phrase. "Put the passion in the air and let it loose" is just as bad as "Can you smell what The Rock is cookin'?" and shit like that. THANK YOU SKATEBOARDING, FOR ALLOWING THIS SHIT.

Fucking doucheknuckles.

Leave WWE out of this.

antwuangavemeakiss

• Rep: -45
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2009, 07:13:36 AM »
i love when they are in the hotel room doing the coke and they are making those high pitched noises i cant help but laugh at that every time

That's why they put that in there. Instant laughs.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2009, 07:35:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

alright, alright, i agree...  i think i'm gonna go get a nazi symbol tattooed on my forehead now because what they did to all those jews was so fucking cool.  i didn't even mention jesus.  all i'm saying is that in MY OPINION, it's just nuts to get multiple satan tattoos on your body because to a lot of people on the planet it's like having "I HATE NIGGERS' tattooed on you or something.  guess you missed my point.  whatever. 

really, at the end of the day, it's just a joke in bad taste.

it's obviously a joke for them that they are capable of making because they don't have the fear that you have because they don't believe what you believe. if you are right then they will get tourtured for all eternity for making a joke, maybe that would make you feel better about the situation but hopefully it will also illuminate a problem for you in your core belief that subscription is the highest form of piety.

13callsBS

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2009, 10:11:58 AM »
Regardless, Lizard is a damn-fine skater though.

Pug Life

• Rep: 22
  • Steady puggin'
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2009, 10:24:38 AM »
i showed that video to my friend who is on the run from cops for shooting this kid and he had never heard of antuwan (he is an amazing skateboarder though my friend) and he was so stoked on skating again knowing people like antuwan exist (my friend has neck tattoos) and said he'd fight anyone on film.

hekkahyphy

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2009, 11:27:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

your a loser, jesus is mah dude

sage

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2009, 12:15:13 PM »

Thought the same thing. Dude is so lame.

BriDen

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2009, 12:22:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Ah, good point. I take it all back.

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2009, 12:47:44 PM »
hair legs! i always thought JESUS ShAVES!
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

sal23

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2009, 12:59:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Ah, good point. I take it all back.

twin

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2009, 03:38:38 PM »
also when antuwan says " A ducket " is amazing and he is lighting the lighter with the 40
also when he says somethin like "you wanna suck on a lil nigga dick cuz, suck on me" or something, then slaps both of the guy's hands down, then the homer simpson slipper ender. ITS THE THUGGISH RUGGISH BONE

i showed that video to my frriend who is on the runn from cops for shooting this kid and he had never heard of antuwan (he is an amazing sakteboarder though my friend) and he was so stoked on skating again knowing people like antuwan exist (my friend has neck tattoos) and said hed fight anyone on film.
almost positive that's not what he says. best parts are when antwuan is making that weird face and saying something like "oh my god deathwish and baker are heeere!" and he's got his arm up in the air. funny shit. same with the part where he's talking about how a meal from churches motivated albert madrid to switch 3 boneless the four block. all the best parts involved antwuan now that i think about it.