Author Topic: Battle At The Berrics 2 Official Thread  (Read 218786 times)

newincident

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -8
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Battle At The Berrics 2 Official Thread
« Reply #960 on: August 02, 2009, 12:32:49 AM »

newincident

• Rep: -8
« Reply #961 on: August 02, 2009, 12:34:31 AM »

crest

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #962 on: August 02, 2009, 12:48:44 AM »
i like that cory looked actually stoked to win; like he was surprised or something.

just_peysa

« Reply #963 on: August 02, 2009, 12:55:42 AM »
come on, no 3flips

HRPoodersmith

• Rep: 63
« Reply #964 on: August 02, 2009, 12:56:52 AM »
it's amazing how much more fun and faster those games go when Berra's not in them

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 190
« Reply #965 on: August 02, 2009, 01:03:57 AM »
the kalis vs kennedy game was the most boring game to date, very dissapointed that i waited till 3 a.m. for that, bring on lizard and heath! that will be a good match. kook away!
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

ilovecotg

• Rep: -7
« Reply #966 on: August 02, 2009, 01:08:05 AM »
Cory kennnedy has better style and is a better skateboarder.

Maybe the dumbest thing you've ever said

WWD4D?

« Reply #967 on: August 02, 2009, 01:35:57 AM »
Fuck, I was hoping Kalis would've done better. You could so tell that Kalis was pissed after he lost.

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #968 on: August 02, 2009, 01:46:10 AM »
You could so tell that Kalis was pissed after he lost.

Yeah you could tell he just wanted to get the fuck away from that kid after.

Even if you're an OG street warrior OCD parkrats make for tough competition--especially when you're having an off day.
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

featuring

• Rep: -22
« Reply #969 on: August 02, 2009, 01:46:50 AM »
kalis has more style in his pinky than any of this website Ams ..Kalis is Hall of Fame..
I can't believe any of this guys have there skate history down, i mean you want to learn Kalis form his Mindfield part? Go watch The Reason
Amen! Kalis is a legend. I don't understand why these dudes dick ride Cory Kennedy.. This board is filled with way too many 13 year olds.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 01:51:34 AM by featuring »
original

the whompler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • https://vimeo.com/user36500511
« Reply #970 on: August 02, 2009, 02:12:12 AM »

oh god, i'm convinced at this point that you are just fucking with all of us and u really aren't as horribly uninformed about skateboarding as you pretend to b. u really can't be this stupid. n my short time on this site, i have concluded that u have got to b fucking with all of us. just 2 c what kind of replies come back from all the so called purists. well cock smoker, my hat goes off to u, child of the trailer park, u got me and u truly r a genius... or a complete waste of ignorant life(as far as the skateboarding world is concerned). definitely one of the 2. i really really hope u r as dumb as you sound.... but alas, i have a sick feeling n my stomach u r not. and i am definitely gonna feel dumb as fuck when the news comes out that, new nike pro eric koston, is known on the slap magazine forum as child of the ghetto. and i'll think to myself, "you andy kaufman mother fucker u! u said posted of the dumbest shit ever and i really thought u were serious! oh fuck me i've been duped". god that day is gonna hurt. until that day my friend.... eat a bag of baby dicks.

no but seriously who are you really? i'm guessing one of the old girl choco pros with a sig like that. cuz u know every last one of those guys was celebrating with j rogers went on his roof naked and high only to spill out the both ignorant and arrogant bull shit that filled his giant mis-shaped head. STABA!!!!! fucking staba u mean son of a bitch! with an email like "cripgangmember", you have to b fucking with us all. there is no person in the world that is that far gone and removed from reality!!! oh brad u r clever. but that is why we love u.

can i please have a sticker?

snaked plissken

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • FxOxAxD
« Reply #971 on: August 02, 2009, 03:12:35 AM »
wow, people are really hating on kalis???? are you fucking serious
i think its dumb cory kennedy is getting noticed mostly cause of the berrics but he is a great skater.
and you can see kalis really didn't care about a game of skate, he didnt even try
but seeing comments like "kalis about to get shitted on" really gets my goat, i bet you guys think Younited nations is original and groundbreaking too

snaked plissken

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • FxOxAxD
« Reply #972 on: August 02, 2009, 03:16:41 AM »

blah blah whatever you fucking said

i know tons of kids that have the same opinions as cotg does and i don't blame them cause it's just not the same anymore

only until three years ago did it take one of my best friends i have been skating with for twelve years to realize/acknowledge carroll/howard/gino/crailtap camp, unless you have some proper dudes guiding you as you start skating, the internet takes over

ugh, reminds me of my girlfriend who thinks rob dyrdek is a good skater, wait, she thinks he actually skates too.

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65234
  • Team -65K
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #973 on: August 02, 2009, 03:19:53 AM »
disappointing game. I'm looking forward to Haslam.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #974 on: August 02, 2009, 03:21:09 AM »
this wasn't a battle of who's the better skateboarder or who has better parts, it was a battle of s.k.a.t.e. and the results are what they are, shut the fuck up already.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

nkarasch

• Rep: -29
« Reply #975 on: August 02, 2009, 03:34:44 AM »
kalis is one of my all time favs that sucks he lost that bad

the whompler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • https://vimeo.com/user36500511
« Reply #976 on: August 02, 2009, 03:58:57 AM »

Expand Quote
[close]

oh god, i'm convinced at this point that you are just fucking with all of us and u really aren't as horribly uninformed about skateboarding as you pretend to b. u really can't be this stupid. n my short time on this site, i have concluded that u have got to b fucking with all of us. just 2 c what kind of replies come back from all the so called purists. well cock smoker, my hat goes off to u, child of the trailer park, u got me and u truly r a genius... or a complete waste of ignorant life(as far as the skateboarding world is concerned). definitely one of the 2. i really really hope u r as dumb as you sound.... but alas, i have a sick feeling n my stomach u r not. and i am definitely gonna feel dumb as fuck when the news comes out that, new nike pro eric koston, is known on the slap magazine forum as child of the ghetto. and i'll think to myself, "you andy kaufman mother fucker u! u said posted of the dumbest shit ever and i really thought u were serious! oh fuck me i've been duped". god that day is gonna hurt. until that day my friend.... eat a bag of baby dicks.

no but seriously who are you really? i'm guessing one of the old girl choco pros with a sig like that. cuz u know every last one of those guys was celebrating with j rogers went on his roof naked and high only to spill out the both ignorant and arrogant bull shit that filled his giant mis-shaped head. STABA!!!!! fucking staba u mean son of a bitch! with an email like "cripgangmember", you have to b fucking with us all. there is no person in the world that is that far gone and removed from reality!!! oh brad u r clever. but that is why we love u.

can i please have a sticker?

blah blah whatever you fucking said

i know tons of kids that have the same opinions as cotg does and i don't blame them cause it's just not the same anymore

only until three years ago did it take one of my best friends i have been skating with for twelve years to realize/acknowledge carroll/howard/gino/crailtap camp, unless you have some proper dudes guiding you as you start skating, the internet takes over
[/quote]

ya the operative word u used there is kids. and times aren't changing for shit u jackass. it's the same cycle that's been goin on since the beginning. pros get old and lazy and kids get good and hungry, but that doesn't mean through out all the dudes that pushed it to this point. so quit preaching to the choir and be that "proper dude to guide" the cotg's. or (4 example, in my case) if you feel it's not ur responsibility educate every lame ass on the planet, just have some fuckin fun with it. dont' b a pussy and clown the assumptions of the idiots who feel the need to b heard without ne thing good to say. i've only been skating for 8 years to ur 12 yet i can tell the difference between someone who's polished in his craft and someone who's never seen the world outside his own local skatepark. cuz if u don't, we get to watch a bunch of fuckin mall grabbin, mongo pushin, benihannaing, fingerflippers, take over what's left of skateboarding.  

liver knees

• Rep: -4
« Reply #977 on: August 02, 2009, 04:42:00 AM »
Can you two idiots please take this to PMs?
Slap: A place where people go to moan about what skateboard companies do to make money.

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #978 on: August 02, 2009, 04:44:39 AM »
or move this to the official COTG hate thread

Elmo!

• laugh like they all did
« Reply #979 on: August 02, 2009, 04:45:58 AM »
Can you two idiots please take this to PMs?
or move this to the official COTG hate thread

SeriouslY
303 is a fag, i saw him sniffin cotg's dick rag

sk8nappreciate

• Rep: -21
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #980 on: August 02, 2009, 04:58:47 AM »
Whoa whoa whoa! Why all the beef? Cory Kennedy Is good and Josh Kalis is a Legend end of story.
That's real life bro, no sticking lollipops up your ass and licking jesus's butthole man. People are getting raped,murdered and visiting the berrics daily. Deal with it.

VolumeBass

• Rep: -71
« Reply #981 on: August 02, 2009, 05:08:09 AM »
haha love how the 'OG' bitches are pissin' and moaning cause kalis got schooled

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #982 on: August 02, 2009, 05:22:36 AM »
this wasn't a battle of who's the better skateboarder or who has better parts, it was a battle of s.k.a.t.e. and the results are what they are, shut the fuck up already.

no joke, hating on either of these guys because of a game of skate is stupid

Molas

• Rep: 14
« Reply #983 on: August 02, 2009, 05:41:53 AM »
Kalis is a legend no one can deny it, that guy is part of skateboarding's history.

But for someone who dissed Corey Duffel for only doing pop shove its, he should have done a lot better, IMO.

Elmo!

• laugh like they all did
« Reply #984 on: August 02, 2009, 06:05:10 AM »
Kalis is a legend no one can deny it, that guy is part of skateboarding's history.

But for someone who dissed Corey Duffel for only doing pop shove its, he should have done a lot better, IMO.

kalis is mad about what corey said about his homie

We were sitting in Wendy's once, and some nigger comes up to us, like, "Hey, Lesbians, get down on your knees and give me some blowjobs right now." That's the only time she has ever felt like a lesbian. He was like some trashy nigger like Stevie Williams, like gold fronts, like sketchy and had a pistol in his pocket, so I pretty much had to listen to whatever he said, like you don't want to talk back to him, so that's the only time she probably felt like a lesbian.
303 is a fag, i saw him sniffin cotg's dick rag

eyesmcgyver

« Reply #985 on: August 02, 2009, 07:16:01 AM »
Josh Kalis is good and everything but since when is he a legend?

maybe take a look at all the amazing parts he's put out, he is one of the most raw skaters alive

sage

« Reply #986 on: August 02, 2009, 08:21:07 AM »
That was the most uninteresting/boring game I've seen yet. Just a whole lot of awkward silence.

fowlerclone

• Rep: -15
« Reply #987 on: August 02, 2009, 08:37:11 AM »
wait, so was Buzz from home alone the ref?

Oni0nbelt

• Rep: 3
« Reply #988 on: August 02, 2009, 09:31:09 AM »
pretty boring game.

I wish Dill would go over the rules every week.

HoovUCDC

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
« Reply #989 on: August 02, 2009, 09:34:02 AM »
I wish Dill would go over the rules every week.
agreed.

Kalis is one of my favorites but as much as it pained me to say it, i knew he wasn't going to win.