Author Topic: NBDs youd like to see, or can think of  (Read 413760 times)

mcpeepants

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
Re: NBDs youd like to see, or can think of
« Reply #420 on: July 25, 2010, 12:53:17 PM »
has anyone done a kickflip frontside hurricane done a rail? i want to say davis torgerson had a sequence but im not sure.

I'm pretty sure he had a sequence of a nollie front hurricane. not sure about a kickflip into it.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #421 on: July 25, 2010, 01:50:05 PM »
i wanna say magnus hanson did this trick on a park rail.

gkn00dlez

« Reply #422 on: July 25, 2010, 05:35:10 PM »
I can't recall ever seeing nollie heel FS feeble down a rail.
NBD or am I missing something?

« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 05:37:35 PM by gkn00dlez »

BriDen

« Reply #423 on: July 25, 2010, 07:01:56 PM »
I don't think any fliptricks other than kickflip and nollie pop shuv have been done into front feeble.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #424 on: July 25, 2010, 07:20:00 PM »
don't forget heelflip and switch 180, done by nyjah and haslam, respectively.

BriDen

« Reply #425 on: July 25, 2010, 07:31:06 PM »
Switch 180's been done by a few people, but it's not a fliptrick.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #426 on: July 25, 2010, 07:35:01 PM »
damn, read it as just tricks into front feeble.

nollie flip/ nollie heel front board?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #427 on: July 25, 2010, 08:05:55 PM »
Jayme Fortune did a nollie flip front board on a handrail in 'Sane'.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Pine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
« Reply #428 on: July 25, 2010, 08:07:04 PM »
damn, read it as just tricks into front feeble.

nollie flip/ nollie heel front board?

iv seen nollie heel front board by a few people....gailea momolu, appleyard, bastien

BriDen

« Reply #429 on: July 25, 2010, 09:12:09 PM »
Danny Cerezini also did nollie flip front board, and this is the third time I've brought that up on here.

Magic Pizza

• Rep: 175
« Reply #430 on: July 26, 2010, 12:01:38 AM »
kickflip front board a dinosaur bone/fossil

bs shifty over a spitting cobra

gorilla grip ollie over a gorilla

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #431 on: July 26, 2010, 11:16:24 AM »
backside 360 ollie to nose manual.   

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #432 on: July 27, 2010, 12:02:55 AM »
Danny Cerezini also did nollie flip front board, and this is the third time I've brought that up on here.

The last several times you said it  "down a handrail" was mentioned when it was being discussed, and you said it was on a park rail. Park rails are not the same as handrails, as was pointed out.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #433 on: July 27, 2010, 01:08:29 AM »
oh yeah, that rings a bell now.

back smith back heel out. nollie big heel back tail.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #434 on: July 27, 2010, 02:13:18 AM »
I was thinking back smith inward heel would be sick too. Also, I would like to predict that if this trick is done within the next year,it will likely be done by Torey Pudwill.

Pine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
« Reply #435 on: July 27, 2010, 07:27:38 AM »
oh yeah, that rings a bell now.

back smith back heel out. nollie big heel back tail.

adam dyet on that bump to ledge everyone used to skate

BriDen

« Reply #436 on: July 27, 2010, 10:08:57 AM »
Oh shut the hell up Gipper. Gomez never said "nollie flip front board on a legit, street rail." He mentioned Haslam doing switch 180 front feeble, and that was on the spot that skater's built outside of globe's (I think) warehouse. No part of this thread specifies park rails and fake spots not counting.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #437 on: July 27, 2010, 10:29:22 AM »
I was thinking back smith inward heel would be sick too. Also, I would like to predict that if this trick is done within the next year,it will likely be done by Torey Pudwill.

Not that this helps, but I could have sworn I've seen that trick done before. You don't think Cory Kennedy would do it first?
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #438 on: July 27, 2010, 06:20:27 PM »

back smith back heel out.nollie big heel back tail.

didn't jesus fernandez do that one?
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #439 on: July 27, 2010, 06:37:21 PM »
Oh shut the hell up Gipper. Gomez never said "nollie flip front board on a legit, street rail." He mentioned Haslam doing switch 180 front feeble, and that was on the spot that skater's built outside of globe's (I think) warehouse. No part of this thread specifies park rails and fake spots not counting.
Dude, you are a dumbass. You don't have to specify that in every thread. I've done all sorts of shit down park rails that I would never consider telling people I could do on a handrail. Your fat ass probably can barely boardslide a parking block, which is why you need people to specify. When somebody says "handrail" they don't mean park rail.
Nobody else is arguing, they are just ignoring what you are saying, which is why you felt the need to post it over and over.

Boomhauer

• Rep: 43
  • Yep
« Reply #440 on: July 27, 2010, 06:50:53 PM »
tailslide to lipslide

BriDen

« Reply #441 on: July 27, 2010, 06:59:13 PM »
Dude, you are a dumbass. You don't have to specify that in every thread. I've done all sorts of shit down park rails that I would never consider telling people I could do on a handrail. Your fat ass probably can barely boardslide a parking block, which is why you need people to specify. When somebody says "handrail" they don't mean park rail.
Nobody else is arguing, they are just ignoring what you are saying, which is why you felt the need to post it over and over.

Where the hell do I even begin with that one? I don't think there was a single sentence where you said something that wasn't stupid.

-Gomez brought up a trick that was done on a skater-built spot (switch 180 front feeble), which is no different from a park rail so no, I don't have to specify when I was talking directly to him. He knew what the fuck he was talking about, and so did I.

-You're talking like there's only one kind of park rail. I've seen kids at the local park do nollie noseblunts down the "park rail" that's about a foot high, but they would never do it down the "park rail" that goes down the 10 stair.

-And no, I've posted the trick in multiple threads; it's not like I keep repeating myself in the same thread over and over. I can't assume that everybody asking a question has seen every single post of mine.

-I'd keep going but we've had this argument before, and you've obviously run out of any legitimate points since you seem to think criticizing my physical appearance 1. has any effect on my skate knowledge and 2. prevents me from boardsliding a parking block? That's like me bringing up the fact that you're a teacher, and being a teacher should imply that you have at least some coherence, but you continually post like a moron.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #442 on: July 27, 2010, 08:48:20 PM »
well actually, i didn't know the rail haslam did the switch 180 to front feeble on was a fake spot, but it doesn't really matter because i didn't specify and despite being fake, that's still a legit rail. i would still count a trick done on a skatepark rail as long as it wasn't done on some tiny pyramid rail (i don't know what kind of rail cerezini did it on), but this is irrelevant because i've seen all of the videos in which the instances of a nollie flip/nollie heel front board were mentioned, and yet i somehow was confused as to whether said tricks had gone down. so i'm just blowing it.

has anyone back noseblunted hollywood high 12?

BriDen

« Reply #443 on: July 27, 2010, 09:11:44 PM »
It was the same rail as this

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #444 on: July 27, 2010, 09:25:26 PM »
^ That's not a fucking real handrail person. And it isn't even very big at all.
Expand Quote
[close]

Where the hell do I even begin with that one? I don't think there was a single sentence where you said something that wasn't stupid.

-Gomez brought up a trick that was done on a skater-built spot (switch 180 front feeble), which is no different from a park rail so no, I don't have to specify when I was talking directly to him. He knew what the fuck he was talking about, and so did I.

-You're talking like there's only one kind of park rail. I've seen kids at the local park do nollie noseblunts down the "park rail" that's about a foot high, but they would never do it down the "park rail" that goes down the 10 stair.

-And no, I've posted the trick in multiple threads; it's not like I keep repeating myself in the same thread over and over. I can't assume that everybody asking a question has seen every single post of mine.

-I'd keep going but we've had this argument before, and you've obviously run out of any legitimate points since you seem to think criticizing my physical appearance 1. has any effect on my skate knowledge and 2. prevents me from boardsliding a parking block? That's like me bringing up the fact that you're a teacher, and being a teacher should imply that you have at least some coherence, but you continually post like a moron.
Did you seriously just say being a fat ass doesn't effect physical abilities? Yeah man, keep dreaming. Not to mention the fact that even if being a fat ass didn't affect your skating, your skating would effect you having a fat ass. Guarantee you have never skated a real or park rail. Your legs just won't lift that much that high and stay balanced.  And yes, 10 stair park rails count as park rails too, not that Cerezini was skating one, but it still counts as a park rail. I have skated those, and would never say they are real. They are made to be skated, without cracks, at a specific skatable angle, without kick outs. Example- I have backlipped an 8 stair "big" park rail, but I haven't back lipped a handrail, ever.
Also, saying that your comment wasn't regular because Gomez said something similar? You basically said thinking like another moron means you are not a moron. Also, Gomez didn't say it multiple times with an arrogant attitude. He said it once, people said it wasn't what they were talking about and he moved on. 5 posts later he didn't write "I already told you guys that Chris Haslam switch 180'd into a front feeble."  
Funny thing is, you are making something out of a situation where you are clearly wrong because you want to stand up to me for calling you stupid so many times. Just listen to the wise words of Mark Twain- "It is better to stay quiet, and have people think you might be dumb than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Everything you say is completely fucking stupid, and clearly coming from a kid who barely fucking skates if he skates at all. The fact is, I don't even comment on most of the regular shit you say, but from time to time, you need to be put in your place. Argue all you want, but at least you know people think you are a fucking idiot and don't go on living in ignorance.

BriDen

« Reply #445 on: July 27, 2010, 09:45:32 PM »
Hahahahaha, nobody else is calling me out. You are the only person I'm arguing with, and my last posts were directed solely at you. I honestly haven't seen a single post from anyone other than yours trying to call me out.

My post towards gomez was relevant to him since he was asking if it had been done. It has been done, so I posted about it (Did you see the rail Jayme did it on? Not like that was a monster, either). That post wasn't aimed at you or your high standards for "NBD" status. Half the fucking lakai video hasn't been done yet if you don't count all the made-to-skate shit in there.

And I could care less about a no-name person who is pretty much uniformly hated on here calling me names. I was one of few people who actually liked you up until very recently. I keep posting because I hate to see stupid people (yourself) misinterpret what I said. And, since you aren't willing to back down on this, this argument could potentially go on forever. You'll just keep bringing up some other unrelated topic to try to hack away at me.

Congratulations on your back lip.

Oh, and before you go thinking fat guys can't skate

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #446 on: July 27, 2010, 11:09:23 PM »
So, do you actually skate?

BriDen

« Reply #447 on: July 27, 2010, 11:17:44 PM »
Sort of. Have you seen the movie Inception? My 3rd level is always a skatepark.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #448 on: July 27, 2010, 11:32:08 PM »
Haven't seen it.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #449 on: July 28, 2010, 01:00:20 AM »
wait, so it's moronic to think that under certain circumstances, a trick on a park rail counts? and you justify this by saying that all park rails are made to skate, whereas street rails are not, so street rails add an extra challenge and therefore are the only legit form of rail skating? that is flat out regular. you say you've done tricks on park rails that you couldn't do in the street, well conversely, i've done tricks on a small street handrails that i couldn't do on this one:
although i will say that the rail cerezini apparently did the nollie flip front board on, i wouldn't really count that one. not because it's in a park, but because it's pretty tiny.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 01:01:52 AM by Gomez »