Author Topic: ALL BERRICS VAGINA THREADS MERGED HERE  (Read 100201 times)

lurkstatus

Re: berrics unified
« Reply #330 on: November 27, 2009, 03:16:54 AM »
how much does it cost to be the "Best skate shop in texas"?

juja

« Reply #331 on: November 27, 2009, 05:44:25 AM »
I guess cock duster must be Canadian for "faggot" or something esle haneusly homophobic instead of a goofy mustache term like it is in English 

"COCK DUSTER" does not sound like "hey, you've got a goofy mustache there buddy"

It does sound like  "hey, youve got a big gay mo' and you suck dick faggot"

If its a saying, i've never heard of it...

Are you trying to invent sayings now Berra ?

your not god
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 06:38:13 AM by juja »

rawbertson.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #332 on: November 27, 2009, 06:06:03 AM »
people always fuckin say like "OH EVERYONE ON SLAP IS A HATER"
not even true at all
its just EVERYONE is hating on BERRICS UNITED because in reality it is just the wackest thing ever
slap is the fucking shit, it is whats up in the world today, and anyone who doesnt know that should die soon
You can find any thread and there is always two equal sides to every argument

fucking scumstache celebrity rehab money grab hollywood dust injection jizz tornado

GnarlesManson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
the borrics conteen expand$ . . .
« Reply #333 on: November 27, 2009, 06:39:06 AM »
now all the "butteryass" borrics dockriders can get their favorite pro, eroc kostens pro brokley gear.

steve borra is sure looking out for those small skater owned companies

http://www.theberrics.com/canteen.php

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 06:41:11 AM by GnarlesManson »

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #334 on: November 27, 2009, 06:45:05 AM »
Berra do a Mike R. Battle Commander and all sins will be forgiven.

brooklyn brawler

Re: the borrics conteen expand$ . . .
« Reply #335 on: November 27, 2009, 07:55:42 AM »

more popular if berra has to call you repeatedly because you disagree with his opinions.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #336 on: November 27, 2009, 08:12:59 AM »
still wondering whats up with the exclusive west 49 shit.
my local shop shut down cause of the west 49 built in the mall across the street from it. as the shop closed, west 49 hired more employees.

so wazz good borra?

So was a shop of ours years and years ago because of a West 49. West 49 isn't the greatest of people you want to be seen holding hands with in public.

When asked about this partnership, Berra's reasoning was full of holes. The local forum posted all the emails he sent from people asking what the deal was.

Yes Berra, everything you write eventually gets shared when people call bullshit.

"It costs about $150,000 a month to keep the Berrics alive so that people can watch it for free.
I don't know about you but I don't have that kind of money anymore nor did I ever."

Last time you said it was $75K

Another response telling Berra that West 49 owns Red Star

"I emailed him and told him how west owns Red Star (witch are blanks with logos pretty much) and this was his response..."

"damn. I didn't know that. They told me they didn't make blank decks. Those mother fuckers.
sb""

Yet, he still persisted with exclusives at West.

If you care about core shops, you don't make exclusives for mall shops, get your numbers straight, and do not become the new x games.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 08:15:51 AM by brooklyn brawler »

manu

• Rep: -100
« Reply #337 on: November 27, 2009, 08:15:04 AM »
you get a free pencil with those 130$ koston shades, SWEET.
oh and its spelt berrics d00d

streetPirate22

• Rep: 21
« Reply #338 on: November 27, 2009, 08:22:56 AM »
Who the fuck can afford to shop in The Canteen anyway? Seriously, $50 for a set of trucks, $55-$65 for a deck...

Celebrity Centre

« Reply #339 on: November 27, 2009, 08:25:31 AM »
I'd say between $75 and $150K a month sounds about right depending on which projects we're working on. Either of those numbers are pretty accurate depending on the month. And those costs are going up.

THIS JUST IN: Due to Slap outrage, Berrics is removing all advertising, closing the canteen, while continuing to provide free content. And if you're a small shop, just let us know. We'll stick a hundred dollar bill in an envelope and send it your way.

Celebrity Centre

« Reply #340 on: November 27, 2009, 08:28:26 AM »
The wonderful thing about a free market is choice. If you don't like Berrics gear or can't afford it there's other choices out there. (But can you seriously hate on the Beible stuff?)

The Bullet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #341 on: November 27, 2009, 08:28:47 AM »

I bought the Fully Flared DVD from Zumiez. Bitch behind the registered said "What's that?" So I had to point the shit out behind the counter.  ::) :P

hahahaha, i was in a zumiez earlier this year when i was visiting my brother (who lives in denver, i live in canada, who cares, anyways) and it was right when MindField was coming out.  I asked the guy working there (dyed black hair, Element hoodie, big hooped earing, neck tattoo, big white circa shoes) if "the new alien video was in yet" and he had NO IDEA what i was talking about.

Nick Dagger already brought this up, but i remember a few years back when Jamie came on here because he was taking A LOT of heat from this forum, and the way he came across was so rad.  He was just upfront, honest, responded to just about everyones questions no matter what it was,  and all in all was totally awesome for the most part.  He still has his haters for sure, but he won over a lot of people.

Berra comes on here and does the complete opposite.  Full on insults most of us, and just comes across as a huge asshole.  And still avoids most of the questions that people really actually want to know about.  

If he would have handled it differently I'm sure many of us would have been like "ok, maybe he's not such a bad guy, and maybe this idea does make sense"

And I like how after the first video people were saying stuff about how there's no way the "almight" Koston would ever back this shit.   So berrics goes and put him in the next video (I'm assuming) to make the whole thing look more legit because Koston IS ACTUALLY BACKING IT.

But nope, now we all just don't like Koston as much.

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #342 on: November 27, 2009, 08:30:53 AM »

fucking scumstache celebrity rehab money grab hollywood dust injection jizz tornado

eelbermston

• Rep: 8
« Reply #343 on: November 27, 2009, 08:33:10 AM »
Hate to hang off someone elses line but jake johnson said it best in skateboarder "I Don't Carrics" and some one I won't name for that matter " where pros get lazy and the server gets busy"

And I personally love berras skating. Enough with trying to make money off a website and let's see a full part!!!

The Bullet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #344 on: November 27, 2009, 08:42:10 AM »
i love berras skating too.  How awesome was his part in the end?? and even though it was short, his shit in mindfield was pretty tight.  Clean, fast, a style that i like anyways.   And unlike most, i really liked his dvs part too and didn't mind the whole built spots thing at all.

When berrics first came out, I was all about that site.   Hell, i still go their almost daily...but damn, lately, you guys have really let the popularity get to your head.  Which who's to say it wouldn't happen to most of us if we were in your shoes.

...and just the way you've come across on here man, damn, you've gone down a few notches. 

Which, who cares, I'm just an old washed up skater from canada who was never that good anyways.   I buy shop decks and watch skate videos on youtube.   I realize my opinion means shit.   Just sayin

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1287
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #345 on: November 27, 2009, 08:44:10 AM »
is celebrity center berra? i'm confused.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #346 on: November 27, 2009, 08:47:31 AM »
Berra has lost so much respect because of this, its hilairious.
I hope James Brockman takes a shit on his new skatepark.

the celeberity centre is that fat zach kid.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #347 on: November 27, 2009, 08:49:27 AM »
I hope James Brockman takes a shit on his new skatepark.

Like Antuan at Tampa.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #348 on: November 27, 2009, 08:51:28 AM »
cant believe a b level hollywood celebrity is on here cryin cause some people dont like his idea, grow some fuckin pubes

also you guys fucking banned me frrom your "my berrics" section of the website for being real. wack.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #349 on: November 27, 2009, 08:51:40 AM »
Now might be a good time to make a Berrics stencil, go to the local skatepark, and charge kids $1 to do their grip or their shirt. Bring a can of metal flake shit and charge $5 for the upgrade!

rs312

• Rep: -12
« Reply #350 on: November 27, 2009, 09:21:56 AM »
I have no problems with the " unified" crap. What I found strange all the time how it was being sold.
As an act of help, but  cash first please.
Core shops only? Next, please?

Steve Berra sei un figlio di puttana.

attacati alla croce stronzo
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n58/Julian_Jason/SaintBerra.jpg
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 09:23:42 AM by rs312 »

SkullDude

« Reply #351 on: November 27, 2009, 09:54:16 AM »
Couldn't you use the berrics ad money to actually do something local?
Wouldn't that be better for skateboarding and business.
I've actually ran 2 shops, you're site wouldn't do for us in Texas. Nobody really gives a fuck about the Berrics here.
At least when it comes to where they buy boards. It's a rip off. Sorry Berra, you're a snake-oil salesman.

barkeep11

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -135
« Reply #352 on: November 27, 2009, 09:55:39 AM »
cant believe a b level hollywood celebrity is on here cryin cause some people dont like his idea, grow some fuckin pubes

also you guys fucking banned me frrom your "my berrics" section of the website for being real. wack.

Shit, there TOO?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #353 on: November 27, 2009, 09:56:24 AM »
the celeberity centre is that fat zach kid.

We'll know it was Zach when he disappears from the Berrics for posting all that personal shit about Berra.

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #354 on: November 27, 2009, 10:13:32 AM »
Now might be a good time to make a Berrics stencil, go to the local skatepark, and charge kids $1 to do their grip or their shirt. Bring a can of metal flake shit and charge $5 for the upgrade!
easy cash $$$$
tricks are for kids , style is forever

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #355 on: November 27, 2009, 10:21:58 AM »
$130 for shades?  WTF is this country coming to!   

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #356 on: November 27, 2009, 10:32:53 AM »
The best thing about the Slap forum so far is that we made Jereme Rogers quit skating.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

the next curren caples

• Rep: -35
  • Letha Brainz Blo
« Reply #357 on: November 27, 2009, 10:49:23 AM »
Koston is such a dog.  Have some fucking dignity and don't allow your name to be put on $130 Oakley shades.  Sheesh.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #358 on: November 27, 2009, 10:55:15 AM »
THIS JUST IN: Due to Slap outrage, Berrics is removing all advertising, closing the canteen, while continuing to provide free content. And if you're a small shop, just let us know. We'll stick a hundred dollar bill in an envelope and send it your way.

Oh come the fuck on, it sounds like you've got a classic case of message board newbie-ism. When things don't go your way, drop the immature comments and you win, right?

Nobody is asking you (if this is really Berra) for money. When I first saw the initial video for Berrics Unified, I, and it sounds like everyone else as well, thought it was going to be a free directory by the way you described it. There is no mention of paying to be a member of Berrics Unified, but there is mention of Berrics Unified showing who the "important" shops are. It sounds like most people here, including myself, were upset about the deceptive advertising you used for your new service. Like people have said earlier here, if all of that information from the second video was in the first, maybe there wouldn't have been such a backlash.

But that wasn't the case. Rather than respond to the backlash maturely, you and your partners have told us to "fuck our face," made immature and homophobic comments toward Exit Skateshop, insulted people like Watson, and avoided the reasonable questions. I don't think a free directory is a bad idea. Don't get me wrong, I think it would be weird for shops to receive ads and coverage without paying (although you have gone to Deathwish, Stereo, Rival, etc. apparently out of your own will according to the videos), but I think a combination of a free directory and paid advertising is possible.

Now, our arguments for the free directory would fall short if Berrics Unified runs successfully, but with shops like West 49 receiving exclusive products, I'm doubtful that it is going to help the people who don't already have deep pockets, and deceive the kids who are looking for what you call "important" skateshops.

All we want is for you to respond truthfully and maturely. So far, that hasn't been the case.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 635
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #359 on: November 27, 2009, 10:56:10 AM »
$130 for shades?  WTF is this country coming to!   

sheesh!  on a somewhat related note,
today the Skatepark of Tampa opened up at 7am for "black Friday"
They had some decks for $10 and completes for $20
ableSkateMag.com