Author Topic: ALL BERRICS VAGINA THREADS MERGED HERE  (Read 100370 times)

BallDontLie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Donovan Threatens Slap Message Boards
« Reply #690 on: November 29, 2009, 08:34:43 PM »
grown men using twitter as means to threatening a message board? Jesus
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

GatlynGun

• Rep: -8
« Reply #691 on: November 29, 2009, 08:35:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I hope you guys don't think saying borra is funny. You guys are so fucking corny. I hate you people.
[close]
you must have a pretty shitty life if you have to spend a substantial portion of your time on a forum with people that you hate.
[close]
Hating you guys is what makes my life fulfilled. I want you guys to stop being lame, but in actuality if you guys stop being loser, social reject, unfunny cornball, sucky skateboarders, my life would probably cease to exist.

i wish that you would shut your big black mouth and maybe attend church every once in a while. the only way you could ever get ahead of me in the skate game is maybe through affirmative action. see you in the berrics..

NOT
“For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”

ButteryD

• Rep: -1
« Reply #692 on: November 29, 2009, 08:37:59 PM »
lotta yall never had a boss like steve. jelous haters, bunch of em. koston is the best skateboarder of all time. everyone knows that i dont see wut the hate is you get footy we do what we do an all that you never complained hell half of yall prolly dont even know a skate shop owner u just need somethin to cry bout. make new internet skater memes shit is old get a life fool i got so much fame from berrics why i gotta sit back an let my bosses get hated on shit aint fair for them they do everything they can for yall and yall shit on em like its a bowl uh bloody pussy juice uh something lol shit nasty ha but still shit aint fair for none of the boys involved yall just haters PM if you got beef with me. the celebrity centre account is done dats all we wanted cause that shit was a bunch of fake shit makin false claims aint no body should be allowed to do stuff like that but w/e we got it done aint no problem just stop hatin on shit that keeps all yall fools entertained daily w/e can't change the world but yall haters gotta stop one uh these days shit is gay. late

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
Re: Keep it organized: one more thread containing your opinion of the berrics
« Reply #693 on: November 29, 2009, 08:40:47 PM »
I heard Josiah was touched by his preacher
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 08:51:53 PM by Rafiki »

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
« Reply #694 on: November 29, 2009, 08:44:06 PM »
todd falcon is the best skateboarder of all time dickhole.

PFIASB

• Rep: -55
  • Formerly Elmo!
« Reply #695 on: November 29, 2009, 08:44:51 PM »
lotta yall never had a boss like steve. jelous haters, bunch of em. koston is the best skateboarder of all time. everyone knows that i dont see wut the hate is you get footy we do what we do an all that  never complained hell half of yall prolly dont even know a skate shop owner u just need somethin to cry bout. make new internet skater memes shit is old get a life fool i got so much fame from berrics why i gotta sit back an let my bosses get hated on shit dieaint fair for them they do everything they can for yall and yall shit on em like its a bowl uh bloody pussy juice uh something lol shit nasty ha but still shit aint fai for none of the boys involved yall just haters PM if you got beef with me. the celebrity centre account is done dats all we wanted cause that shit was a bunch of fake shit makin false claims aint no body should be allowed to do stuff like that but w/e we got it done aint no problem just stop hatin on shit that keeps all yall fools entertained daily w/e can't change the world but yall haters gotta stop one uh these days shit is. late
your gay

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 59
« Reply #696 on: November 29, 2009, 08:46:57 PM »
lotta yall never had a boss like steve. jelous haters, bunch of em. koston is the best skateboarder of all time. everyone knows that i dont see wut the hate is you get footy we do what we do an all that you never complained hell half of yall prolly dont even know a skate shop owner u just need somethin to cry bout. make new internet skater memes shit is old get a life fool i got so much fame from berrics why i gotta sit back an let my bosses get hated on shit aint fair for them they do everything they can for yall and yall shit on em like its a bowl uh bloody pussy juice uh something lol shit nasty ha but still shit aint fair for none of the boys involved yall just haters PM if you got beef with me. the celebrity centre account is done dats all we wanted cause that shit was a bunch of fake shit makin false claims aint no body should be allowed to do stuff like that but w/e we got it done aint no problem just stop hatin on shit that keeps all yall fools entertained daily w/e can't change the world but yall haters gotta stop one uh these days shit is gay. late

thats some buttery-ass punctuation

redrum

• Rep: 12
« Reply #697 on: November 29, 2009, 08:47:55 PM »

its dope that you finally used a full stop in all of that shit.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #698 on: November 29, 2009, 08:48:38 PM »
Guys, you all should know, that is NOT the real yellow flatbar making those posts. Its some sort of imposter. Admit you are a fake account right now yellow flatbar!!!!
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

hekkahyphy

« Reply #699 on: November 29, 2009, 08:50:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I hope you guys don't think saying borra is funny. You guys are so fucking corny. I hate you people.
[close]
you must have a pretty shitty life if you have to spend a substantial portion of your time on a forum with people that you hate.
[close]
Hating you guys is what makes my life fulfilled. I want you guys to stop being lame, but in actuality if you guys stop being loser, social reject, unfunny cornball, sucky skateboarders, my life would probably cease to exist.
[close]

i wish that you would shut your big black mouth and maybe attend church every once in a while. the only way you could ever get ahead of me in the skate game is maybe through affirmative action. see you in the berrics..

NOT

whoever this is you are so bored. nothin wrong with church every now and then however

ButteryD

• Rep: -1
« Reply #700 on: November 29, 2009, 08:54:29 PM »
ha yall would be talkin bout my punctiation and shit. ima skater, have been for a long long time and im takin care of myself through it you think i care bout how i type? lol yall are wacker than i thought but keep hatin, you can do it to me w/e just as long as yall fools aint trying to copy steve or eric then there aint no real beef. but if yall gonna hate on me expect to be hated on back lol. just how it goes always has been always will

peace

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #701 on: November 29, 2009, 08:57:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

NOT
HAHAhaha. What makes this so funny is that your real account is probably nowhere near as good as this one, because you're a dull, bland piece of shit lame. You have to imitate people to get any kind of reaction out of people because on your real account your herbness shines through so brightly.

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 59
« Reply #702 on: November 29, 2009, 08:58:20 PM »
durrrrrrrrrp

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #703 on: November 29, 2009, 09:00:30 PM »
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

GatlynGun

« Reply #704 on: November 29, 2009, 09:01:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

NOT
[close]
HAHAhaha. What makes this so funny is that your real account is probably nowhere near as good as this one, because you're a dull, bland piece of shit lame. You have to imitate people to get any kind of reaction out of people because on your real account your herbness shines through so brightly.

this IS my real account darky. i am calling your black ass out. why dont you exit your compton subsidized "crib," take public transportation over here to LA, and play me man to man in a game of s-k-a-t-e. you will never be on my level you wack bitch, and if you think a treflip noseslide on a shitty curb is going to get you there, you are sadly mistaken. jesus christ amen
“For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”

cops keep firing

• Rep: 63
« Reply #705 on: November 29, 2009, 09:02:07 PM »
don't mind me just trying to close the gap to pal status. proceed...
I mean, if the creator of the universe is truly concerned with where you put your penis, then surely he has an opinion on who had the best part in Fully Flared.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #706 on: November 29, 2009, 09:02:17 PM »
This berrics vs slap shit is really displaying slaps lack of humor

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #707 on: November 29, 2009, 09:04:25 PM »
myself vs slap shit is really displaying my lack of humor
tricks are for kids , style is forever

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #708 on: November 29, 2009, 09:07:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

NOT
[close]
[close]

this IS my real account darky. i am calling your black ass out. why dont you exit your compton subsidized "crib," take public transportation over here to LA, and play me man to man in a game of s-k-a-t-e. you will never be on my level you wack bitch, and if you think a treflip noseslide on a shitty curb is going to get you there, you are sadly mistaken. jesus christ amen
If i find out your other account, you're on my "punch in face if seen in person" list.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #709 on: November 29, 2009, 09:09:05 PM »
somebody using their fake account to say racist shit, good one!
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #710 on: November 29, 2009, 09:12:28 PM »
I been saying half of these clowns are in the closet. racially and sexually.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #711 on: November 29, 2009, 09:19:20 PM »
donovan actually used to have an account.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #712 on: November 29, 2009, 09:19:58 PM »
You got mocked by transworld. I find it funny, you probably don't.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #713 on: November 29, 2009, 09:26:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
How was it being mocked? they said i was young? You see that as an insult? The fact that he even read my posts and felt the need to comment about me in a major publication is a compliment to me.

GatlynGun

« Reply #714 on: November 29, 2009, 09:27:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
How was it being mocked? they said i was young? You see that as an insult? The fact that he even read my posts and felt the need to comment about me in a major publication is a compliment to me.

fyi when a major player in the industry like myself talks about you, it isn't always a good thing. jesus christ amen

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 339
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #715 on: November 29, 2009, 09:37:48 PM »
Yes, this is true!!! we are all cool now!!  its Saturday night, go get faded!

gotta do what the admins say.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #716 on: November 29, 2009, 10:04:09 PM »
I'm pretty sure ignorant was the key to what they were saying. They don't actually know how old you are.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #717 on: November 29, 2009, 10:26:57 PM »
It's pretty sad the you, a teacher, have such shitty reading comprehension.

Yet, for the younger readers out there (yeah, that's you COTG), looking back today and wondering exactly why old men far and wide see God's gift to skateboarding in such a soft-spoken, beard, XXL-clad nomad currently residing in Argentina--or is that throughout Europe?--I can understand, or at least pardon, some confusion.

erock905

Re: Steve Berra Publicly Apologizes to Slap Messageboards
« Reply #718 on: November 29, 2009, 10:34:16 PM »

CaptainMorganFreeman

• Rep: 46
    • proskates.com avatar image
« Reply #719 on: November 29, 2009, 10:47:08 PM »

that account bums me the fuck out.