Author Topic: ALL BERRICS VAGINA THREADS MERGED HERE  (Read 100179 times)

rawbertson.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: ALL BERRICS VAGINA THREADS MERGED HERE
« Reply #1020 on: December 11, 2009, 09:13:09 AM »
who cares about berra man we got fucking Kalis in here
i was chilling at work freezing my dick off puttin away boxes of bolts and shit
eatin my fuckin mcmuffin and i come on here and i get to read some real knowledge instead of the usual bitch fest that goes down
sick of lookin at damn sneakers that i dont got money to buy on here all day anyway
plus i get off 1 hour early today bdatttttttt

alien workshop was a scientology experiment created in the 70s where they built steve berra to destroy skateboarding from the ground up!!! thats why you left, you found out thier plan!!!!!!! they brainwashed you into doing the bigspin bs tail on pyramid ledges. no human is capable of that. then you escaped and they replaced your memory with a new one of the berrics.

carlwinslow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 108
Re: In Defense of Berra
« Reply #1021 on: December 11, 2009, 09:18:58 AM »
watch it, gonz is king

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #1022 on: December 11, 2009, 09:23:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Do you know what it takes to eke out even a modest living in LA? About five grand a month, at least.

[close]

damn dude what world do you live in?
you can live a great life at half that in los angeles.

for reals dude.  if you think $5k($60K a year) is a modest living you must come from money and grew up spoiled.   
i live in NYC, its probably the most expensive place on earth but somehow i've managed to live here for about a 3rd of that with no roommates. 

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1023 on: December 11, 2009, 09:24:51 AM »
Wow...Kalis on the boards. That would be dope if it opens the flood gates for other pros to get on here and voice their opinion. It would be an all out war.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #1024 on: December 11, 2009, 09:26:32 AM »
i just dont want no fanclub bullshit on here ill gat those faggets up

EAT PUSSY!

• Rep: 29
« Reply #1025 on: December 11, 2009, 09:26:49 AM »
Watch out Kalis, if Berra find out you are posting here he will not allow you to skate there anymore, plus, you are part of cowards now! :P

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #1026 on: December 11, 2009, 09:28:08 AM »
i make 2000 a month take home and i live at home lolz

DGKALIS

• Rep: 533
« Reply #1027 on: December 11, 2009, 09:30:36 AM »
but don't you think it's a tad bit shady to start up the unified program to let kids know who the "important" local shops are through the berrics and then turn around and start a full fledged mail order site through the berrics that's ironically taking money from the local shop?

and couldn't berra at least give free listings for shops to get put on the site then after they are posted on the site charge them to get the extra stuff like banners and shit? seems reasonable doesn't it? i mean in the phone book every business gets it's name and number posted for free.

btw i think my ford taurus could take that camaro in the quarter...you would just have to give me an 1/8th mile head start  :)

I think the word "important" is being misinterpreted . I think it means more along the lines of "skater owned". My opinion is the real reason for the Unified is to help the shop that wants to be apart of it get get in on the success of the Berrics. I know that Steve and Eric love skateboarding... and are doing everything they can to help keep it a float. They can't give away free advertising.
The difference in your phone book comparison is..... the phone books has thousands of listings businesses pay for in the yellow pages. So they can afford to have free white page listings.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1028 on: December 11, 2009, 09:31:52 AM »
if you really are kalis, take a pic of yourself while your computer is logged on slap as DGKalis.  

call me skeptical but theres been too many fake accounts on here with all the right info.
i wouldn't be surprised if hes someone from the berrics posting as kalis because they know must of us here are down for the dude.  

Beer Wizard

« Reply #1029 on: December 11, 2009, 09:35:48 AM »
I wonder why Berra hasn't quit Alien Workshop.  Isn't that mocking his religion?  He believes in Alien spirits that come from volcanoes... not workshops.

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #1030 on: December 11, 2009, 09:39:21 AM »
I always say you have to judge people by what they did in the context of the time they were in.

Gonz and Cab both changed skateboarding with what they did, video-wise. In the context of his own time, Berra is not and never has been revolutionary. He's had some gnarly footage, no argument there. But he wasn't a game-changer.

If you were around in 1987 and saw that clip of Gonz kickflipping the ditch gap in Texas, or the 180 ollie to fakie 5050 down the rail in Savannah, or the boardslide UP the rail in Savannah, or the ollie over the bench onto the rail at Oceanside in 1986, or the ollie to smith on a picnic table in the 1985 Thrasher video, that shit changed the way you thought of skating. Because absolutely NO ONE was doing that stuff then. And all that was way before Video Days even.

And do I even have to get going on Cab? The guy influenced more people than Steve Berra has pissed off. And that's saying something.

Yeah I feel what your saying about the Gonz. I remember seeing some photo of him ollieing one mini ramp to another and the gap was pretty huge in some contest and I was hyped on it and I get what CD is saying about Berra. He just comes weird in his clips at the Berrics, But I do think he's definently done some shit in his past parts like that KF 50-50 on  a round rail.

DGKALIS

« Reply #1031 on: December 11, 2009, 09:39:39 AM »
if you really are kalis, take a pic of yourself while your computer is logged on slap as DGKalis.  

call me skeptical but theres been too many fake accounts on here with all the right info.
i wouldn't be surprised if hes someone from the berrics posting as kalis because they know must of us here are down for the dude.  

lol........ I guess i could.... there is a foot of snow on the ground here. I got nothing better to do.
hold up real quick.............

alonelikeastone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
  • 608z.
    • Meh. avatar image
« Reply #1032 on: December 11, 2009, 09:41:30 AM »
Wow

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
« Reply #1033 on: December 11, 2009, 09:42:29 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

lol........ I guess i could.... there is a foot of snow on the ground here. I got nothing better to do.

He answered my question on the previous page about someone from 10-12 years ago here in Dallas.  If it was a fake account he would not have known who I was talking about.

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -374
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #1034 on: December 11, 2009, 09:45:44 AM »
uhhhhhh.....
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #1035 on: December 11, 2009, 09:46:49 AM »
Expand Quote
I always say you have to judge people by what they did in the context of the time they were in.

Gonz and Cab both changed skateboarding with what they did, video-wise. In the context of his own time, Berra is not and never has been revolutionary. He's had some gnarly footage, no argument there. But he wasn't a game-changer.

If you were around in 1987 and saw that clip of Gonz kickflipping the ditch gap in Texas, or the 180 ollie to fakie 5050 down the rail in Savannah, or the boardslide UP the rail in Savannah, or the ollie over the bench onto the rail at Oceanside in 1986, or the ollie to smith on a picnic table in the 1985 Thrasher video, that shit changed the way you thought of skating. Because absolutely NO ONE was doing that stuff then. And all that was way before Video Days even.

And do I even have to get going on Cab? The guy influenced more people than Steve Berra has pissed off. And that's saying something.

[close]
Yeah I feel what your saying about the Gonz. I remember seeing some photo of him ollieing one mini ramp to another and the gap was pretty huge in some contest and I was hyped on it and I get what CD is saying about Berra. He just comes weird in his clips at the Berrics, But I do think he's definently done some shit in his past parts like that KF 50-50 on  a round rail.

Fast forward to 1:39 for the run... the gap is at the end. Legendary shit, and the run was sick, too.

Jupiter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #1036 on: December 11, 2009, 09:46:49 AM »
what do you think of the hpf stage 4 m3?

i thought you would have been one of the few to own one of those.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1037 on: December 11, 2009, 09:48:44 AM »
i make 2000 a month take home and i live at home lolz

ahh, living the dream!  
you're probably not going to listen to me but take my advice, don't waste your money on stupid shit and stack that cheddar!
i wasted a regular amount of money when i had a job and lived at home.  if i put away just 10% of everything i've earned since then, i'd be retired right now, living in foreign country smoking pot and drinking mojitos with half naked chicks on the beach all day.    

stack and save my man, stack and save!    

commander jameson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
« Reply #1038 on: December 11, 2009, 09:51:17 AM »
Wow! Kalis on Slap.
Welcome!

DGKALIS

« Reply #1039 on: December 11, 2009, 09:52:28 AM »

I like them... but would prefer the stage 2.5. They did a nice job with that whole package.

ChrisGilmour

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1040 on: December 11, 2009, 09:53:32 AM »
Kalis is in it for the Jeff Grosso Cruiser

DGKALIS

« Reply #1041 on: December 11, 2009, 09:55:10 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

As corny and embarrassing as this is....... here is your proof.

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #1042 on: December 11, 2009, 09:55:35 AM »

DGKALIS

« Reply #1043 on: December 11, 2009, 09:57:07 AM »
God..... looking like a fucking person right there........... lol.

ChrisGilmour

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1044 on: December 11, 2009, 09:58:28 AM »
Dude, i love slap.....welcome to the hate club

Jupiter

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1045 on: December 11, 2009, 09:58:38 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I like them... but would prefer the stage 2.5. They did a nice job with that whole package.

wrd.

2.5 is pretty badass. but so expensive (plus i heard stage 4 has traction problems) :( but they do make the best turbo kits so i guess it's worth it. then you get to switch from meth to pump gas at the flick of a switch which i also pretty cool  :P

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1046 on: December 11, 2009, 10:00:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
As corny and embarrassing as this is....... here is your proof.

GTFO!  haha!   
you gotta understand, its the internet and even worse, its slap.
everyone that post here could be anyone, you never know whos pulling your chain up in this piece!

its rad that you're posting here.  you're one of the few pros who are brave enough to post and reveal their real identity, i respect that.
but now that you've posted your picture, you should know that getting cocks photoshopped on your face is a right of passage here. ;D

commander jameson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
« Reply #1047 on: December 11, 2009, 10:01:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

wrd.

2.5 is pretty badass. but so expensive (plus i heard stage 4 has traction problems) :( but they do make the best turbo kits so i guess it's worth it. then you get to switch from meth t pump gas at the flick of a switch which i also pretty cool  :P

It seems we will now need car forum here at Slap :).

Jupiter

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1048 on: December 11, 2009, 10:03:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

wrd.

2.5 is pretty badass. but so expensive (plus i heard stage 4 has traction problems) :( but they do make the best turbo kits so i guess it's worth it. then you get to switch from meth t pump gas at the flick of a switch which i also pretty cool  :P

[close]

It seems we will now need car forum here at Slap :).

:D

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1049 on: December 11, 2009, 10:05:18 AM »

My nigga Kalis!
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!