Author Topic: pros/ams that are dicks  (Read 64548 times)

somekid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: pros/ams that are dicks
« Reply #360 on: November 26, 2007, 04:58:54 PM »
everyone that posts on these fucking boards are dicks,elissa to bad she didn't punch the dude in the neck.
but... YOU post on these boards. so are you a dick? or are you just here to let all of us know what fags we are?

maybe next, you could tell us to go skate.

swissenheights

• Rep: 6
« Reply #361 on: November 26, 2007, 05:04:28 PM »
sammy baptista when he was on shorty's....cocky and fuck'n sooo arrogant. Where you at now sammy?!
sammy was cool when i met him
andrew pott is a dick
dah

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #362 on: November 26, 2007, 05:04:54 PM »
Expand Quote
everyone that posts on these fucking boards are dicks,elissa to bad she didn't punch the dude in the neck.
[close]
but... YOU post on these boards. so are you a dick? or are you just here to let all of us know what fags we are?

maybe next, you could tell us to go skate.

Yeah that surely never gets old.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
« Reply #363 on: November 26, 2007, 05:08:00 PM »
Donny Barley was super intimidating but in the end Zered and him were the nicest dudes at the zoo demo. John igei too. Reda was being a dick to everyone.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

A-Bo

« Reply #364 on: November 26, 2007, 05:14:31 PM »
I've never ran into a pro/am that has been a dick to me. I imagine ryan sheckler being a huge dick

i met him at Tampa, he passed up talkin to any of the kids skating there to take myspace pictures (puckered lips and a peace sign) with the 13 year old girls. But I mean I guess hes just stickin to his fan base i dunno what i would even have to talk about with him anyways.

A-Bo

« Reply #365 on: November 26, 2007, 05:17:21 PM »
danny renaud

are you kidding chillest dude ever, when i was younger I used to go to woodward and me and him and malcolm would blaze in this gazebo and he offered to sell me some deck with weed leaves all over it for 5 bucks, i politely declined.

Asian Temptation.

• Rep: -21
« Reply #366 on: November 26, 2007, 08:20:23 PM »

mr.macho

• Rep: -40
  • Holla if ya hear me
« Reply #367 on: November 26, 2007, 08:27:03 PM »
uhhhhh can I have my 2:58 back....that was ass.

Asian Temptation.

• Rep: -21
« Reply #368 on: November 26, 2007, 09:00:27 PM »

yeah i know fully flared was such a let down.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #369 on: November 26, 2007, 09:02:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yeah i know fully flared was such a let down.

go tempt china

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #370 on: November 26, 2007, 09:10:25 PM »
i remember i met all the zero guys when i was 14 after a casl contest. they were at this white ten stair ledge, the one adrien lopez back tails to fakie for his ender in misled youth. all of the guys were really cool and friendly. jamie thomas and erik elington were across the street and matt mumford said to go talk to them. jamie thomas told me and my friend to go back over there and he would give us some autographs when they were done. we probably were annoying but he didn't have to be such an unfriendly dick to little kids. everytime i've seen him around he always seems to have some kind of attitude going on.when he rode for emerica my friend jb worked at sole tech and he was mopping something and jamie laughed and called him the sole tech janitor.

I remember the day in San Clemente that you're referring to and your story paints me to be lame, but we were in the middle of filming. And for the record, I would have never told you'd I'd give you an autograph if you didn't ask. I recall it being more like; hey, I'm down to sign whatever if you guys could hang out over there for a few minutes till we're done.

The Sole Tech janitor thing is made up as hell, I've mopped floors before and the last thing I would do is diss someone for it.
I try to be as nice as I can be considering the situation, maybe that's that not enough sometimes, but I give what I have to give.
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
« Reply #371 on: November 26, 2007, 09:36:13 PM »
not for nothing, but i think its fucked up to judge someone when you meet them once, at a demo or a spot or whatever.  so that person has there name on a board, you hold them to some higher lever?  fuck, if you're gonna judge people, at least have a legit reason.  he didn't give me an autograph?!  grow up.
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Jflodotcom

• Rep: 3
  • five alive
« Reply #372 on: November 26, 2007, 09:45:28 PM »
Danny Supa is laid back and down to earth. Everytime i see him skate he is ripping very fucking hard or trying 100%. Dude puts in work.

At the wrong time, anybody can be a dick, unless you're at their shop and buying shit.
Nothing is cool.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #373 on: November 26, 2007, 09:48:53 PM »
mike maldonado is my cousin him kerry getz and mark brandstetter,r all realll chill dudes,mike told me that jaimie can be a reall dick,mike will show u some tricks skate wit u talk to u bout anything,and from wat i hear j. strickland is a real koo dude,who gets shitted on tha most in tha industry

2 days ago you were telling me we should hook Mike up and now you're telling me he says I can be a real dick. That's a good campaign. Truth is whatever I am, Mike is one of the coolest cats out. But, I'm sure you're already know that.
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

mr.macho

• Holla if ya hear me
« Reply #374 on: November 26, 2007, 09:50:29 PM »
JT can you either confirm or deny that Elissa Steamer has a penis?

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #375 on: November 26, 2007, 09:54:01 PM »
JT can you either confirm or deny that Elissa Steamer has a penis?

Dude, so funny.

mr.macho

• Holla if ya hear me
« Reply #376 on: November 26, 2007, 09:56:55 PM »
i'll take that as a "yes".

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
« Reply #377 on: November 26, 2007, 09:57:27 PM »
Expand Quote
mike maldonado is my cousin him kerry getz and mark brandstetter,r all realll chill dudes,mike told me that jaimie can be a reall dick,mike will show u some tricks skate wit u talk to u bout anything,and from wat i hear j. strickland is a real koo dude,who gets shitted on tha most in tha industry
[close]

2 days ago you were telling me we should hook Mike up and now you're telling me he says I can be a real dick. That's a good campaign. Truth is whatever I am, Mike is one of the coolest cats out. But, I'm sure you're already know that.

damn.  smoked.
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #378 on: November 26, 2007, 09:59:26 PM »
i'll take that as a "yes".

whatever you say

tymann23

• Rep: -3
« Reply #379 on: November 27, 2007, 08:52:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

nahh he wasnt dissing u by saying that he was just saying u can be a dick..he even said himself that he can be a dick so dont take it to heart dude

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #380 on: November 27, 2007, 09:00:38 PM »

"id have to say in my many years, i have never come to such the conclusion, everbody can be a dick, what say you pro skateboarders?"

"ive been there"

"yeah me too"

"im karl fucking watson, bitch, im always nice"
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1593
« Reply #381 on: November 27, 2007, 09:55:39 PM »
me and danforth went skimboarding in the summer....

mr.macho

• Holla if ya hear me
« Reply #382 on: November 27, 2007, 09:58:41 PM »
did he "skim" mongo?

kronichles

• Rep: 0
« Reply #383 on: November 28, 2007, 08:53:07 AM »
I've met the majority of people I want to meet in the industry with the exception of guy mariano, and the only people i can say were dicks were ellisa steamer at city hall in philly, bitch was thinking i was poaching her wack ass line that she didnt even land, and billy marks was kind of a prick too cause i was being nothin but nice to him at a premiere a few years back, and dude was just a stoned cold prick, who was in my city, you gotta show nothin but respect to any local when you're in their town.  Everyone else i've met has been super cool, Marc Johnson was pretty cool but he was pretty much a dick after he slammed on his wrist on a nollie backtail on a hubba plus he'd been on tour for a while at that point so i'll let him get away with that, also because hes one of the greatest skateboarders ive ever seen live.  Honorable mentions to nicest dudes ever, are rob pluhowski, scott johnston, steve berra (stayed in the same hotel as him and juliette years back, dude was super chill to me), andrew reynolds, gino, rickk howard, and Mike Carroll were also the shit.

SimonP

« Reply #384 on: November 28, 2007, 09:04:57 AM »
Me and a friend were skating downtown and the lakai team was there, we had no idea. most of the team was sitting inside that white van, scott johnston was trying to noseblunt this train track rail to the road, biebel was really chill, and guy mariano gave us knucks as we were leaving the area that they were in.

not dicks, but pro encounter.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 09:07:50 AM by SimonP »

OttoMaddox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #385 on: November 28, 2007, 09:23:57 AM »
Me and a friend were skating downtown and the lakai team was there, we had no idea. most of the team was sitting inside that white van, scott johnston was trying to noseblunt this train track rail to the road, biebel was really chill, and guy mariano gave us knucks as we were leaving the area that they were in.

There was a photo of that trick in either Skateboarder or The Skateboard Mag.  Did he pull it?

SimonP

« Reply #386 on: November 28, 2007, 09:46:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

There was a photo of that trick in either Skateboarder or The Skateboard Mag.  Did he pull it?

I think they got kicked out, but we left before that happened.

sanch

• Rep: -3
« Reply #387 on: November 28, 2007, 10:14:36 AM »
a lot of guys I know are/have been dicks to kids. Some know how to mask it and others didn't care too.  I never cared to and have been a dick. No excuses.
Rasa Libre and High Grade are completely separate entities. Completely different hippies-mdspb

Basingstoke

• Rep: 35
« Reply #388 on: November 28, 2007, 10:16:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I think they got kicked out, but we left before that happened.

It's in a new video, not to spoil !

Shake Like A Lettuce Leaf

« Reply #389 on: November 28, 2007, 10:39:40 AM »
Karl Watson