Author Topic: Awkward Sexual Experiences  (Read 464261 times)

stab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
  • Jumping Beans is a cop
Re: Awkward Sexual Experiences
« Reply #1170 on: April 15, 2013, 07:12:40 AM »
why would u ever dump someone via a text? what the fuck is wrong with you?
What part of "she started getting clingy" and "I peed on her face while sleepwalking" do you not understand?

I didn't come here to dream or teach the world things;
define paradigms or curate no living days

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #1171 on: April 15, 2013, 08:32:34 AM »
Here's another weird one.
My friend's band was playing a show where mostly younger college kids hang out because the place will generally sell beer under-21.  A girl about my age starts staring at me and we end up drinking beers and talking for a while. Her and her other v attractive girlfriend and I leave together and they proceed to drive me around party/bar-hopping while simultaneously smoking me out and buying me beer, essentially rendering me blacked out and supremely confident. We all end up back at homegirl's apartment and I'm feeling like a 3-some is imminent (!).  I start making out with the one girl while her other friend is outside on the phone or something.  Outside girl slides out at some point and the other girl and I start going at it in her room. She was definitely on the freakier/rougher end of the spectrum and at one point pulls out some weird sex toy to use on herself.  I assume we bang for a while and pass out but the next thing I remember is waking up to her screaming at me and driving me home.....
*important caveat*
Growing up I had the strange habit of sleepwalking when I fell asleep in a new place.  This would happen at friends' houses I'd sleepover at as well as on family vacations in hotels.  By college when drinking had come into play and I was living in a dorm there would be numerous occasions where I would wake up in weird stairwells, and other floors, often close to naked and urinating on various objects (my older brother has this same problem).

So it turns out that I had drank enough and been in a weird enough location/situation that I did just that, and the various object this time happened to be this poor girl's face.

She ended up texting me the next day telling me that her "pussy still hurt" and we ended up banging/semi-dating for the next two months.  She got really clingy and I dumped her via text on the way to a Radiohead show in Tampa. I still see her around town from time to time and she is actually really cool and one night actually successfully played wingwomen for me.

man, sometimes I miss doing shit like this.

why would u ever dump someone via a text? what the fuck is wrong with you?

i had a habit of ending contact without even a text message. I hate dumping girls. Looking back, other than just straight up not talking to her anymore, the worst I pulled was the summer I graduated from high school. I thought I was a baller hippy hahaha and at the summer camp I worked at I started hooking up with this chick who wasn't particularly good looking but wasn't so bad either, a 5 on the physical plane but liked to party, so she was a 7 most of the time, you know what I'm saying?

Anyhow, after maybe 3 weeks of straight raw fucking in my van she started trying to say "I love you" during sex. I may have been a fool of an 18 year old but I wasn't feeling that, I was looking for a straight up cum dumpster. So I slow down contact but seeing as we worked together I was faced with seeing her everyday. I tried to ignore, I tried to say "no."

Her best friend had died in a wreck earlier in the year and was constantly torn up by it.

After work my buds are shooting hoops and I'm ollieing over the tennis nets when she comes over and starts buddying up to me. I look at her and say "are you seriously drinking before driving home? After what happened to Jessica this year? That's fucked up" She began crying and ran away. Didn't speak to me for the remainder of the summer.

I'd left town and gotten into some shit for a while after that summer and ran into her when I was back around. She asked me to come over her place and I did. After sitting there smoking bowls to the face for a few hours I put on a pink floyd bootleg and we get into her bed. Ever been so high that it's just awkward to be in bed next to someone? I was. She starts jerking me off and my dick remains flaccid. She starts licking my neck and I'm not moving, like a dead man. She then says "Ooh, this music makes me feel like a prostitute in New York City." Deep in my mind I'm thinking "what the fuck is this bitch talking about? Pink Floyd and hookers? Is she making a reference to the Wall?" I'm still not moving, mind you I'm in the height of my tripping days, perpetually bugged, and she is trying to go to town. She then says "My sister told me she can fit a cucumber in her pussy," proceeds to pull a huge green cuke from under the pillow, lick, and "wanna try it to me?" Something in me finally snaps, I sit up, say nothing, get dressed, and walk out.

I forgot about this until now. what the fuck!

Greg Ostertag

• Rep: 47
  • Trabajo sucio
« Reply #1172 on: April 15, 2013, 03:58:25 PM »

huge green cuke
Cold Ghengis

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 655
« Reply #1173 on: April 15, 2013, 06:41:26 PM »
Fuck dude I probably would've just went along with it

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #1174 on: April 15, 2013, 07:29:20 PM »
Sames

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1175 on: April 15, 2013, 08:47:03 PM »
The mouth quickly turned to the vag and it was going fine until it starts to feel a bit different. I sent a hand down to investigate

I lol'd.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -66
« Reply #1176 on: April 15, 2013, 08:53:02 PM »
I thought I was a baller hippy
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #1177 on: April 15, 2013, 08:53:43 PM »
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆

ChewyPoo

• Rep: -5
« Reply #1179 on: April 23, 2013, 05:14:02 PM »
I got a couple I guess i could share.
Got a blow job at a long time ago gfs house whilst she went down on me two of her friends were in the room and she was going at it, they were putting makeup and shit on and i made eye contact with one cause my head wasnt under the sheets and she just did some eyebrows up shit at me.

The second was on nye 11 going on 12. This flat that my friends lived in was gnarly hardly got cleaned up until it absolutely had too people always in and out. Basically a squatting.
Anyway started drinking early afternoon wine in a goon sack six beers and a pack of smokes everything was going good skating the backyard ramp we progressively get drunker. Then my friend tries to drop in off the top of the wash house into the ramp just full on eats shit slams straight to the bottom and blew out his shoulder dislocating it. Paramedics come i was explaining what happened to them while he's getting gassed  and im drunk as shit holding a half empty goon sack. Skip forward hours and hours probably to like dawn im leaving a seperate flat by myself and as im walking down the street i see some lady walking by herself something took over and i started walking with her, she's probably in her late 30's early 40's absolute dog shit. Like I cant even describe it aswell as some of you could she was greasy and wearing jeans with those faux diamond s ond the ass I didnt care said we could go back to this flat everybody was passed out went to this spareroom ended half fucking with 3/4 of a boner go at it for awhile fell asleep, i wake up drunk and tried to facefuck her but she turned over gave me a terrible blowjob flipped her over jacked off all over her.  Went upstairs to get something to wipe it off with got back she used homies towel. Turns out she had a 10 year old son, she had these shitting fucking rose tattos almost looked home made. It was so digusting i never told my friends just asked one of them for a gnarly anti anxiety pill that pretty much knocks you out. Anyway thats my story so far and seemed far worse after it happened than how i typed it.

[EDIT} i was 17 at the time
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 05:43:59 PM by ChewyPoo »

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #1180 on: April 23, 2013, 05:23:57 PM »
I got a couple I guess i could share.
Got a blow job at a long time ago gfs house whilst she went down on me two of her friends were in the room and she was going at it, they were putting makeup and shit on and i made eye contact with one cause my head wasnt under the sheets and she just did some eyebrows up shit at me.

The second was on nye 11 going on 12. This flat that my friends lived in was gnarly hardly got cleaned up until it absolutely had too people always in and out. Basically a squatting.
Anyway started drinking early afternoon wine in a goon sack six beers and a pack of smokes everything was going good skating the backyard ramp we progressively get drunker. Then my friend tries to drop in off the top of the wash house into the ramp just full on eats shit slams straight to the bottom and blew out his shoulder dislocating it. Paramedics come i was explaining what happened to them while he's getting gassed  and im drunk as shit holding a half empty goon sack. Skip forward hours and hours probably to like dawn im leaving a seperate flat by myself and as im walking down the street i see some lady walking by herself something took over and i started walking with her, she's probably in her late 30's early 40's absolute dog shit. Like I cant even describe it aswell as some of you could she was greasy and wearing jeans with those faux diamond s ond the ass I didnt care said we could go back to this flat everybody was passed out went to this spareroom ended half fucking with 3/4 of a boner go at it for awhile fell asleep, i wake up drunk and tried to facefuck her but she turned over gave me a terrible blowjob flipped her over jacked off all over her.  Went upstairs to get something to wipe it off with got back she used homies towel. Turns out she had a 10 year old son, she had these shitting fucking rose tattos almost looked home made. It was so digusting i never told my friends just asked one of them for a gnarly anti anxiety pill that pretty much knocks you out. Anyway thats my story so far and seemed far worse after it happened than how i typed it.

I wish I could focus more on your stories rather than these clusterfucks of sentences.

Irvine-Sucks.com

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #1181 on: April 23, 2013, 06:02:06 PM »

100%. especially if im too fucked to get hard, thats when i try to play it off by making them do weird shit to themselves/go down on them for an hour and hope i get hard eventually.

great stories on this page guys. !!

steve

« Reply #1182 on: April 23, 2013, 09:29:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

100%. especially if im too fucked to get hard, thats when i try to play it off by making them do weird shit to themselves/go down on them for an hour and hope i get hard eventually.

it wasn't even that i was too fucked to get hard. shit was too weird from all the doses and weed, i didn't need some skank with conical pierced nipples talking about feeling like a hooker while listening to pink floyd and messing with a giant cucumber.

I've got this one story that I can't post in entirety for a few reasons but the best part was what happened a few years later...

I'm at a back yard bonfire, drinking keg beer, everyone was pretty wasted, smoking oolies and shit like that. I wasn't getting down on it, in fact I wasn't even smoking at that point, but the beer was free so i kept chilling. Shit started getting really weird when my homie gobbles a 10 strip of paper (mind you he'd just started funeral college and was working as an apprentice so he was always wearing a full suit) and shortly there after starts rolling on the pavement.

Anyhow, the kid that gave him the strip comes over to me and says "hey man, remember me? I just got out of prison. I was in for 2 years" I'm like "yeah, man, how's it going?" and have no idea who this clown with throat tattoos and shit is. He then says "Hey, man, that time I robbed you, I'm sorry about that. you know, i didn't even want to do it, but you know." and his identity hits me like a steaming sack of shit bricks- yes, he'd robbed me of a quarter in high school, it sucked. BUT, at this party all I could think was BAHAHAHA I don't give a shit about a quarter you piece of trash. When you were locked up, your baby mama met me at a beach party and sucked my dick in the motherfucking Atlantic Ocean. A night later she called me to come over the apartment. She sucked my dick again. With another girl in the bed. When she was going down on the other girl she said "ahh, are you gonna do something, or what?" so i fucked her. when she told me you broke her ribs, i fucked her again. She sucked my dick while I drank henny on the toilet. While you were in prison...I sucked on her tits and got shot in the face with breast milk and it tasted pretty sweet, actually. Go fuck yourself Instead, I said "hey, dude, let bygones be bygones."

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #1183 on: April 24, 2013, 12:49:30 AM »
^r u an atl twin?

that was funny as hell tho, ur really a sketchy dude
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

stab

• Rep: -1
  • Jumping Beans is a cop
« Reply #1184 on: April 24, 2013, 08:29:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

it wasn't even that i was too fucked to get hard. shit was too weird from all the doses and weed, i didn't need some skank with conical pierced nipples talking about feeling like a hooker while listening to pink floyd and messing with a giant cucumber.

I've got this one story that I can't post in entirety for a few reasons but the best part was what happened a few years later...

I'm at a back yard bonfire, drinking keg beer, everyone was pretty wasted, smoking oolies and shit like that. I wasn't getting down on it, in fact I wasn't even smoking at that point, but the beer was free so i kept chilling. Shit started getting really weird when my homie gobbles a 10 strip of paper (mind you he'd just started funeral college and was working as an apprentice so he was always wearing a full suit) and shortly there after starts rolling on the pavement.

Anyhow, the kid that gave him the strip comes over to me and says "hey man, remember me? I just got out of prison. I was in for 2 years" I'm like "yeah, man, how's it going?" and have no idea who this clown with throat tattoos and shit is. He then says "Hey, man, that time I robbed you, I'm sorry about that. you know, i didn't even want to do it, but you know." and his identity hits me like a steaming sack of shit bricks- yes, he'd robbed me of a quarter in high school, it sucked. BUT, at this party all I could think was BAHAHAHA I don't give a shit about a quarter you piece of trash. When you were locked up, your baby mama met me at a beach party and sucked my dick in the motherfucking Atlantic Ocean. A night later she called me to come over the apartment. She sucked my dick again. With another girl in the bed. When she was going down on the other girl she said "ahh, are you gonna do something, or what?" so i fucked her. when she told me you broke her ribs, i fucked her again. She sucked my dick while I drank henny on the toilet. While you were in prison...I sucked on her tits and got shot in the face with breast milk and it tasted pretty sweet, actually. Go fuck yourself Instead, I said "hey, dude, let bygones be bygones."
killing it

I didn't come here to dream or teach the world things;
define paradigms or curate no living days

king_in_the_north

• Rep: 27
  • I'm not liquid john
« Reply #1185 on: April 24, 2013, 09:28:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
killing it
quite possibly one of the greatest things I have ever read
also if you read my whole facebook timeline from back in 2007 then this will also prove that magic is real.

steve

« Reply #1186 on: April 24, 2013, 10:11:52 AM »
^r u an atl twin?

19-24 was rough. These days I'm just a low key dude who rides a bike, skates, doesn't eat meat, and does a ton of yoga.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #1187 on: April 24, 2013, 05:07:14 PM »
Expand Quote
^r u an atl twin?

[close]

19-24 was rough. These days I'm just a low key dude who rides a bike, skates, doesn't eat meat, and does a ton of yoga.

keep posting. this thread is yours.

steve

« Reply #1188 on: April 24, 2013, 08:30:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^r u an atl twin?

[close]

[close]

keep posting. this thread is yours.

this one isn't sexual on my part....

So, one afternoon I'm at my homie's house, it's pretty early about noon or so. He worked the overnight shift at a convenience store and I'd met up around 8am to skate and smoke before going back to his crib to keep getting down. When we walked in, it was the usual, his mom sitting on her bed with a handle of vodka and an ashtray full of butts spilling onto the comforter. We went into his room to watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, which was a staple of the time, and blaze. After a while, his Ma starts banging on the door, screaming "XXXXXXXX!!!! (can't say his name due to his having a really great career right now) OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR. I TOLD YOU NO SMOKING IN THERE" Now, mind you, we called this lady TFB aka The Fat Bitch. She's since had state funded lypo, but this bitch weighed in at least 350. She was always sitting up in the bed with her vodka, slinging klonapin to kiddies, looking like jabba the hut and throwing ashtrays around. But she bangs on the door hard enough so that it opens and lumbers through the cloud of smoke to sit on the bed. She says "Ya know, Steve, you're kinda cute. I always wanted to fuck Dan. What are you up to?" I'm 18 and have no idea what to do, so i hit my pipe and say nothing. She then asks for a hit and takes the pipe from my hands. She takes a whack, empties the bowl onto the floor, sticks the pipe into her pants, and says  "come get it, big boy." I'm thinking "what the fuck. I just spent a hundred dollars on this pipe. It's ruined." The beast starts moving the thing around in her pants and moaning. We left her there and went to skate.

FUCK, this thread is bringing back repressed memories!!! hahahah enjoy that shit!

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #1189 on: April 24, 2013, 08:35:48 PM »
I'm guessing you grew up in the midwest?

steve

« Reply #1190 on: April 24, 2013, 08:50:59 PM »
I'm guessing you grew up in the midwest?

no, not even close. i grew up in a small city outside of Boston where every member of the city council and school committee is also a real estate agent who profits off of low income housing, which, for a myriad of reasons, brings/fosters a lot of crazy drug use to town. At one time, there were a ton of jobs in the factories and mills, now they're all closed and there is nothing to do but take drugs, live at home, go to the bar, and waste the unemployment/SSI/disability check.

I ran into a dude I hadn't seen in 11 years a few nights ago and he said "you know the first thing that struck me when i came back here? it was all the broken TVs on the side of the road. Broken TVs and syringes."

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #1191 on: April 24, 2013, 09:14:20 PM »
Damn sounds like a little slice of heaven. You turned out pretty good though!

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #1192 on: April 25, 2013, 10:56:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
killing it
[close]
quite possibly one of the greatest things I have ever read

Bro you got a blumpkin!  Well, kinda..  But you fucking rule at life and stuff, so keep killing it and sharing these stories!

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 655
« Reply #1193 on: April 25, 2013, 04:18:53 PM »
I want to believe that pipe story is fake. It's way too good to be real.

• Rep: 12
« Reply #1194 on: April 25, 2013, 09:28:05 PM »
great thread boys

steve

« Reply #1195 on: April 26, 2013, 02:37:14 PM »
I want to believe that pipe story is fake. It's way too good to be real.

no, dude. the story is too real. That lady was out of control. I've got a few more stories that'd blow you away. That house was like something out of Gummo.

Andrew

• Rep: -10
« Reply #1196 on: April 26, 2013, 03:48:50 PM »

ieatemochilds

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1197 on: April 27, 2013, 05:57:54 PM »
So i'm up late and decided to check out craigslist. I've never used it before (or any other internet pussy site), but i've replied to a whole load of W4M posts so hopefully some weird shit happens and I can write some stories, haven't contributed to this thread for a couple of years now. Wish me luck...

Anyone had any experiences with it before?

SqueezeThePulp

• Rep: 11
« Reply #1198 on: April 27, 2013, 06:11:59 PM »
So i'm up late and decided to check out craigslist. I've never used it before (or any other internet pussy site), but i've replied to a whole load of W4M posts so hopefully some weird shit happens and I can write some stories, haven't contributed to this thread for a couple of years now. Wish me luck...

been there done that, at least 90% percent of them are spam/hookers, which is all fine and dandy, if that's what your into. If you really wanna bust a nut in somewhere other than the palm of your own hand through craigslist, I suggest m4m, but it's a strong cup of tea I tell you what... :-X
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 06:13:57 PM by SqueezeThePulp »

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1199 on: April 27, 2013, 06:20:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
been there done that, at least 90% percent of them are spam/hookers, which is all fine and dandy, if that's what your into. If you really wanna bust a nut in somewhere other than the palm of your own hand through craigslist, I suggest m4m, but it's a strong cup of tea I tell you what... :-X

I figured they weren't all genuine which is why I sent a load haha. I'm not desperate for a nut (got a fuck buddy), i'm more hoping for some crazy sex stories to laugh about when I'm old and grey. I'm 19 so my main goal is to bang a chick around 30...