Author Topic: Awkward Sexual Experiences  (Read 464636 times)

The Claw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -9
Re: Awkward Sexual Experiences
« Reply #1380 on: February 15, 2014, 11:22:52 PM »
When I was 15 this chick gave me a bj on top of this air conditioner unit thing behind fred myers. I had to pee so fucking bad that I made her stop because I was about to pee in her mouth. I jumped off and started peeing in the corner with a super boner. Then I climbed back up and asked her to keep going but she wasn't sure if age would be licking pee and I told her it wasn't a big deal that I was done peeing so she was just like ok and kept going for it. I miss those days.

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #1381 on: February 16, 2014, 04:03:26 PM »
When I was 15 this chick gave me a bj on top of this air conditioner unit thing behind fred myers. I had to pee so fucking bad that I made her stop because I was about to pee in her mouth. I jumped off and started peeing in the corner with a super boner. Then I climbed back up and asked her to keep going but she wasn't sure if age would be licking pee and I told her it wasn't a big deal that I was done peeing so she was just like ok and kept going for it. I miss those days.
shoulda peed on her, shit is pretty cool

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1382 on: February 16, 2014, 06:18:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

it really is pretty cool. i've done it a couple times in the shower only, and its always fun. not really even sexual.

in other news my girlfriend and i figured out that she can squirt a while back and last week it was my birthday and she actually had sex with me. she thought it was gonna happen and pissed allllll over me and i came immediately. i dont care if its piss or cum, hot warm liquid on your balls while inside of a pussy feels great.

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1383 on: February 16, 2014, 06:54:55 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

it really is pretty cool. i've done it a couple times in the shower only, and its always fun. not really even sexual.

best part
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

The Claw

• Rep: -9
« Reply #1384 on: February 16, 2014, 11:35:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

in other news my girlfriend and i figured out that she can squirt a while back and last week it was my birthday and she actually had sex with me. she thought it was gonna happen and pissed allllll over me and i came immediately. i dont care if its piss or cum, hot warm liquid on your balls while inside of a pussy feels great.

haha I'll keep that in mind.

So this wasn't sexual but it adds onto that story and it was akward. Last year whenI was a senior in high school I worked at Red Robin for a while (it sucked so much but whatever) and probably 4 or 5 months into me working there I walk in one day and see this girl in the whole getup with name tag and everything. After the behind Fred myers deal she let me do many others things to her while she was under the impression that I was taking her to homecoming, i didn't. That gesture ended all sexual communication and she hated me for a few months and then shit gets back to normal and we were friends by the end of the school year. THis was in 9th grade and i left that school and never saw her again until she got hired at Red Robin. I said hi to her and was generally excited to see her because she had grown into a pretty good looking girl. There was an akward vibe and I couldn't figure out why. So i went about my bussing business while she was being trained to be a host and I didn't let it bother me too much. That night I got home and when I was laying in bed I remembered all of the stuff we did and in all the god awful places they happened. I completely forgot about her and it took a few hours for those memories to even register.

The next time I saw her at work we got off at the same time and I bought her dinner as a kind gesture. We got to talking and I got comfortable enough to ask if she remembered all those times we hooked up in the weirdest places. She said ya and she wasn't sure if I hated her for some weird reason. I obviously didn't and then we continued to talk for an hour about our sexual encounters with each other and how we really felt about it at the time. It was all funny and we were laughing about how nervous she was to get eaten out or to give a bj.

After RR closes we head out to her car to smoke her new E-cig (I don't know how I feel about those things but I didn't want to leave) and we start talking about her Ex boyfriend. The school we both went to was a christian school, she was so christian she let her ex fuck her in the butt multiple times before they ever did regular intercourse because she thought she would still be a virgin in god's eyes. I didn't know what to say at this point because I had heard stories of this but I didn't think anyone was really that stupid, or willing to admit it to someone they haven't seen in 3 years. So she just goes on talking about her sex life and if I remember where her birthmarks are, just fucking teasing me at this point. I had a boner that I was trying to conceal and just as I was about to make a move she decides it's time for her to drive back home and she'd see me tomorrow.
Not even a thank you for dinner.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #1385 on: February 17, 2014, 02:13:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

best part

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1386 on: February 18, 2014, 10:17:30 PM »
Figured it was time to get this one out here.

I'm going to start with the concept of the drunk booty call girl. I'm not talking about a regular booty call, drunk is the operative word here. You know, the type of girl that you're on the very brink of being attracted to in a sober mind state but once you are fully encapsulated by the beer gogs, the strange shape of her body turns into a curvy blur and the minute details of her face that keep you dissatisfied in the daylight are overlooked. That girl. Mine was named Sara.

Me and Sara were friends, but she always wanted to hook up and I never saw her like that, until I had the liquor in me. We had fooled around a few times before, but had never gone all the way because most of the time for me to get intoxicated enough to want to hook up with her I would also be suffering from a condition most would call "whiskey dick". But she was persistent, one of those chicks that would actually take advantage of you if you were blacked out to the point of no return.

It was my good homie's birthday party a few summers ago, and it started out like a normal night. Casual shotgunning with the homies, beer pong, and everyone was turnin' up to my get buck playlist (which consisted of vast amounts of Gucci Mane.) This is where things take a turn for the worst. I'm out of beer and a friend is offering me infinite amounts of Juarez tequila because he brought like 3 handles of it. Now, I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with this specific brand of tequila, but it ain't no Jose Cuervo yummy tasty add some lime and salt and it will be fun college girl on spring break tequila. I'm talkin bottom shelf poison. The type of shit you just take a whiff of and you suddenly feel like death is all around you. But, at this point I'm a healthy 6 on the 1-10 scale and my night is nowhere close to over. I brave the drink of death, near puking with almost every gulp, but we all know after awhile once you get fucked up enough it doesn't matter what you're drinking anymore because your taste buds have been abused and numbed to the point of no return.

Fast forward about an hour (at this point in time my sense of time was starting to not exist), and I'm beer pong partners with Sara. We are killin' our opponents which is leading to many flirtatious gestures such as hugs, ass grabbing and even public bouts of kissing, (at this point in time any fucks that I had left to give were long gone and never to be seen again). I think to myself "Do I really want to go down this path?". Something I had failed to mention previously was that I NEVER drink tequila unless it's the most dire of circumstances. One thing that I had forgotten about being tequila wasted was that it makes me ridiculously DTF, so the answer to the question I had asked myself was "fuck everything I'm goin' in."

Me and Sara get comfy on the couch and start making out and shit all while all our friends are still around partying their asses off. She says it's a bit early (no idea what time it actually was), and that she'd like to get a bit more intoxicated before things get serious. I take this opportunity to down some more alcohol and this is the point where all consciousness or memory goes bye bye for the night.

I wake up the next morning at my other friends apartment on the floor with my pants unzipped and my shirt right next to me covered in what seemed to be alcohol vomit. With a very bad hangover and still being reasonably inebriated, I stumble into my friends room to ask him what the fuck happened last night. The first thing he says is "Sara still here?". At this point I figured I misheard him due to my blood alcohol content and I ask "what are you talking about?". He was like "Uh... Sara. You brought her back last night. Is she still here or did she leave early? Confused, horrified, and still pretty wasted, I go on to inform him that I do not recall anything about what happened after a certain point the night before and that he needs to tell me everything he remembers.

He goes on to tell me that our homie whose bday it was started kicking people out the night before so me and my other friend headed back to his place. He said I kept mumbling some shit about how I was gonna hook up with her but she was nowhere to be seen at this point so apparently we went to get some food. He told me I was telling him that she was gonna meet us at his place and apparently I promised her a burger from burger king before we get there. He also informs me when we get to burger king, I order 2 burgers and devour both instantaneously, he then asks me "what about Sara's burger?" and I respond with a slurred, but prompt "the fuck are you talking about?", (this is quite indicative of my mind set at the time). According to him, we get back to his place, Sara shows up, he goes to bed and assumes the worst about me and her.

After hearing all of this I'm pretty stressed at the idea that I hooked up with this chick especially since no condom was found on scene so who knows what could have happened. I hit her up via text message asking her what happened last night because I remembered nothing, she then goes on to inform me that when she got there we started fooling around and then she gave me a bj (I have no clue how I didn't have whiskey dick at this point, the tequila must have went straight to my dick). This bj however, did not end on a normal note. Apparently without warning I bust and right at that exact moment I simultaneously projectile vomit hot deadly Juarez liquid puke all over and proceed to pass out. I've never ejected 2 different fluids out of my body from 2 different places before at the same time, but I'm assuming it's a pretty interesting sensation. She went back home right afterwards and left me pants down, belly up with a puke pile and a ruined shirt all around me.

Needless to say, this must have been quite uncomfortable/ awkward for her at the time, but I'm almost happy I was too blacked out to recall any aspect of that experience whatsoever. We're still friends but she lives on the east coast now so I rarely ever see her, sometimes we'll text and I'll jokingly bring this up to her and we'll have a good laugh.
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #1387 on: February 18, 2014, 11:01:45 PM »
incredible

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #1388 on: February 19, 2014, 07:08:02 AM »
Exposure, next time you'll have to drop a deuce right as you nut along with the vomit.  The trifecta of bodily ejections.  Get on it.

Also, great story.
I suck at SLAP.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1389 on: February 19, 2014, 08:57:22 AM »

get gnarly

• Rep: 9
« Reply #1390 on: February 21, 2014, 11:08:37 AM »
I'd say a majority of my sexual experiences have been awkward in some way either due to being drunk or where they took place but this last one is the first one I believe is thread worthy.

So I pick up this cute Indian chick whom I have hooked up with in the past but never fucked. We go back to my house and do the small talk/picking a movie to not watch on Netflix bullshit. We finally lay down and start to hook up and I'm pretty psyched-she's super enthusiastic and starts taking her clothes off and shit. Nice tits, nice ass, and she's wearing these dope underwear.

The awkwardness starts, at least in my mind, when I take off the underwear to find the weirdest bush I had ever seen. It was as if she shaved all her pubes except for right around her vagina and they were about an inch and a half long. It looked like one of those troll dolls' hair.

So I'm a little disillusioned by this weird bush but I try to keep things going smoothly. I start to finger her and the smell is unleashed like opening a tin of sardines. Just gross fuckin stink. Once again I try to keep going and go to fuck her but her pussy is way too small and it's not gonna happen.

Being the generous lover I am, and also stupid as fuck, I begin to go down on her when the real awkward shit ensues. I'm eating out this nasty ass cunt and her weird muff which is covered in her stanky juices goes up my nostrils. The smell and taste of this Indian cuisine causes me to start to almost puke. I start gagging and burping without the burps coming out of my mouth. These throaty belches are super loud and she starts to stop moaning and moving. I continue to almost vomit for a few more minutes with constant throat burps making their way up from my stomach. Eventually it was too much and I let her suck my dick for a few minutes til I came.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 11:22:27 AM by get gnarly »

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -361
« Reply #1391 on: February 21, 2014, 12:12:32 PM »
Exposure, next time you'll have to drop a deuce right as you nut along with the vomit.  The trifecta of bodily ejections.  Get on it.

Also, great story.

throw in some tears too, therefore it'll make your nose run and  then you'll have your shit firing on all cylinders homey

shark tits

« Reply #1392 on: February 21, 2014, 12:42:54 PM »
not wicked awkward but there was this whore from 'the bottoms' called big bertha. she came to a kookout we were having via found credit card and picked me out and said 'he's a fine man, i'm gonna give him whatever he wants. for free.'
i was stoked, banging her w/ a finger in the rear on the corner of state and ivanhoe. people were taking photos, stopping in traffic but we were technically in a backyard and baton rouge is real cool about drunk stuff so no cops.
so i never really 'sobered up' in those days but i got soberer and halfassed regretted my exhibitionism w/ big bertha. then my friends find her by a circle K and get a laugh at my expense. we had drunken escapades and one day after getting a wake up 40 i wanted a morning blowjob. we went to my squat which was a screened in porch of a vacant home. my dick is in her mouth when the landlord shows up to find us on the porch couch like that.
'are you here to see the place?'
'um, no. no we are not here to see the place. sorry.'
'you got 10 seconds to get the fuck outta here.'
so i got a good chuckle out of that but it prolly was awkward for the poor property owner/realtor.
seen her one other time at okasha's trying to get in people's cars. the cops fuck w/ me over an open 4loko and ask if we know her. going off her LSU shirt i said 'i think she's a student'.
cop goes 'i didn't know they offered a class in sucking dick!'
i laughed but i'm thinking 'oh you know, that's my old lady.'

skate

• Rep: -16
« Reply #1393 on: February 21, 2014, 01:15:15 PM »
some of these stories

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1394 on: February 21, 2014, 05:56:44 PM »
I promised her a burger from burger king before we get there.

Clutch.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #1395 on: February 21, 2014, 08:10:06 PM »
Expand Quote
I promised her a burger from burger king before we get there.
[close]

Clutch.

haha I cant even count the number of times ive promised to buy a girl food while blacked out, then just maxed out at the restaurant completely forgetting the girl wanted to eat

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #1396 on: February 22, 2014, 02:53:13 AM »
incredible

Bruh is a storyteller for real. 

wheee!

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1397 on: February 22, 2014, 05:20:28 AM »
i was in a tent fucking my hot girlfriend on a bunch of mushrooms and her older brother came around the back of the tent while i was sucking her tits and started flipping out at us. he was like "if i hear you kissing one more time i'm coming in there and whupping his ass". he was also on mushrooms.

okdad

• Rep: 16
« Reply #1398 on: February 22, 2014, 07:23:43 AM »
not wicked awkward but there was this whore from 'the bottoms' called big bertha. she came to a kookout we were having via found credit card and picked me out and said 'he's a fine man, i'm gonna give him whatever he wants. for free.'
i was stoked, banging her w/ a finger in the rear on the corner of state and ivanhoe. people were taking photos, stopping in traffic but we were technically in a backyard and baton rouge is real cool about drunk stuff so no cops.
so i never really 'sobered up' in those days but i got soberer and halfassed regretted my exhibitionism w/ big bertha. then my friends find her by a circle K and get a laugh at my expense. we had drunken escapades and one day after getting a wake up 40 i wanted a morning blowjob. we went to my squat which was a screened in porch of a vacant home. my dick is in her mouth when the landlord shows up to find us on the porch couch like that.
'are you here to see the place?'
'um, no. no we are not here to see the place. sorry.'
'you got 10 seconds to get the fuck outta here.'
so i got a good chuckle out of that but it prolly was awkward for the poor property owner/realtor.
seen her one other time at okasha's trying to get in people's cars. the cops fuck w/ me over an open 4loko and ask if we know her. going off her LSU shirt i said 'i think she's a student'.
cop goes 'i didn't know they offered a class in sucking dick!'
i laughed but i'm thinking 'oh you know, that's my old lady.'
Who are you to judge what kinds of cocks he wants to suck?

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #1399 on: February 22, 2014, 08:59:42 AM »
Expand Quote

Also, great story.
[close]

throw in some tears too, therefore it'll make your nose run and  then you'll have your shit firing on all cylinders homey

haha, holy shit

SqueezeThePulp

• Rep: 11
« Reply #1400 on: February 22, 2014, 06:21:49 PM »
so i met a bigger black girl through tinder, and we ended up meeting at her dorm. Made small talk/watched a movie, and then i went down on her after some awkwardness cuz im terrible with girls, and she sucked my dick, but due to me being dead inside/her not being that attractive i couldnt stay hard to fuck her. So i just ended up eating her pussy for like an hour while she was screaming my name and having multiple orgasms. She told me i gave her the best head she's ever had. It was my first time too haha. Not much of a story but whatever.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1401 on: February 22, 2014, 10:32:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Also, great story.
[close]

[close]

haha, holy shit

A friend of mine also vomited while taking a piss but he was still conscious.

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -361
« Reply #1402 on: February 23, 2014, 12:21:02 AM »
i was in a tent fucking my hot girlfriend on a bunch of mushrooms and her older brother came around the back of the tent while i was sucking her tits and started flipping out at us. he was like "if i hear you kissing one more time i'm coming in there and whupping his ass". he was also on mushrooms.

The fact you had to tell random fools on the internet that she's hot has me suspecting that she isn't

BUT in the case that she actually is hot, then that's fantastic for you man

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1403 on: February 23, 2014, 02:14:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The fact you had to tell random fools on the internet that she's hot has me suspecting that she isn't

she dumped me actually. a long time ago. she had big hooters and a tight vajeen.

last time i had a girl spend the night she wanted to fuck me but i had this nasty grizzly beard and couldn't get into making out with her (even though she didn't seem to mind the gristle). anyways, she slept in my bed and i couldn't pass out and got horny in the middle of the night and started trying to kiss her again and she didn't wake up. the next day she did get naked for me though and let me suck on her tits. her nipples were like devil horns. i never got to fuck her.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #1404 on: February 23, 2014, 08:23:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

she dumped me actually. a long time ago. she had big hooters and a tight vajeen.

last time i had a girl spend the night she wanted to fuck me but i had this nasty grizzly beard and couldn't get into making out with her (even though she didn't seem to mind the gristle). anyways, she slept in my bed and i couldn't pass out and got horny in the middle of the night and started trying to kiss her again and she didn't wake up. the next day she did get naked for me though and let me suck on her tits. her nipples were like devil horns. i never got to fuck her.

Rusty reminds me of a certain somebody who shall remain nameless...

If you're from the NH/MA area, you may know who'm I refer to...
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1405 on: February 23, 2014, 08:07:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Rusty reminds me of a certain somebody who shall remain nameless...

If you're from the NH/MA area, you may know who'm I refer to...
well alright den bro. you want a cookie or something den?

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #1406 on: February 23, 2014, 09:09:40 PM »
I think I'm turning into Dennis Reynolds

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1407 on: February 23, 2014, 10:01:36 PM »

That's like a quality.

Flume

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #1408 on: February 23, 2014, 10:33:10 PM »
ok, so im at this bar drinking with buds yaknow, having a grand ol time, when i see this burst of light come from the door.  and please bear in mind its like 1 am.  anyways, that burst of light turned out to be one of the most people ladies id ever laid my dreamy little eyes on.  She was wearing a very form fitting skirt, which ended half way before her fit little knees.  her glutes super tight and plump with great hips leading to her tiny little waist.  her breasts,  from the moment i saw her i could tell they were real bouncing around her half buttoned.  i see her and immediately get a boner, and refer to the "waist band trick."  i stand from my chair and approach this beautiful vixen with three little words i learned from some sitcom "how you doin?" she, taken aback by my forwardability lets out a little giggle, "teeheee," she squeaks.  "wanna get outta here, doll?" i ask.  "heeeheee, lets go you wolfman."  we race out the door and into a cab. "step on it!!" i command.  blah blah blah long story short i take her to my place rip the clothes off her 12/10 body, rip mine off and we hop into the 69 position.  shes just surping on my cock with her angel lips, her great proportioned soft but firm breasts resting on my ribs.  i throw her off of me and begin to fuck the shit out of her.  she begins to moan like a dying wildebeast having an orgasm.  not once, not twice, but thrice i make her pussy squirt like blastoise.  she screaming flailing around.  "finishhhhh in myyyy mouthhhh" she cries.  i whip my cock out and explode in her mouth with my ectoplasm.  "wowwwwwwww" we say in unison.  "that was the best ive ever been fucked..."      did i mention the part she was a 12/10???

hell ya []D[]/\/\[]D

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #1409 on: February 24, 2014, 05:37:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's like a quality.

Dennis. That's a mean boy name. Are you mean?