Author Topic: Awkward Sexual Experiences  (Read 464601 times)

OldmanEpic

Re: Awkward Sexual Experiences
« Reply #1740 on: January 20, 2016, 11:46:55 AM »
The effort to sanitize language of potentially offensive words or phrases is misguided and doomed to failure. It misunderstands the nature of language. Absolutely pathetic how men keep perpetuating the double standard of feminism. Keep living in your fantasy land...

👍👍👍

brycickle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1741 on: January 20, 2016, 12:38:21 PM »
Who are you to decide if a woman is a whore? Just because a woman enjoys having sex doesn't make her a bad person. And if she is a whore, then what does that make you?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #1742 on: January 20, 2016, 12:45:14 PM »
Who are you to decide if a woman is a whore? Just because a woman enjoys having sex doesn't make her a bad person. And if she is a whore, then what does that make you?

Its just a word, calm down.

These girls probably say the same about him.

Fucking pc crowd these days its unreal.

People are too damned sensitive nowadays.

If I call you a whore, big fuckin deal. Do i mean it? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe its an insult or a compliment after great sex or something.

People need to quit being so offended by every little thing.

Its fuckin sad how easily people are offended these days imo

Xtal

« Reply #1743 on: January 20, 2016, 12:45:50 PM »
When did I ever say whores were bad people? I've been in relationships with women that loved being called whore, slut, fuckpig and all types of kinky shit during sex. Some people are more sexual than others and don't find enjoyment in conventional sex.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #1744 on: January 20, 2016, 12:48:55 PM »
Now lets get back to whores, trannies, fags, and straight sex. Or whatever else you can throw in there.

Fuckin whiny bitches

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #1745 on: January 20, 2016, 01:23:19 PM »
change the word whore to woman and he is still a piece of shit, dont get caught up on terms
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #1746 on: January 20, 2016, 01:34:59 PM »

This one's not really awkward but just a once in a lifetime experience. Back in high school I was dating this chick who was known by pretty much everyone as a super Prostitute , but I was stupid and didn't care. She wasn't that bad looking. Anyway, one Saturday her mom lets me come over to stay the night (no daddy in this chick's life) and we get a campfire going in the evening. She invites some of her other dirty Prostitute friends over that live across the street and we all get high and drunk. By the end of the night we end up in her room, she planned it so her mom would be asleep by the time we banged. However, since she's a super Prostitute  her mom knew it was coming and decided to check on us while I'm balls deep in her cunt. Makes me get out of her room but doesn't kick me out, just makes me sleep on the living room couch. One of her Prostitute  friends didn't make it home and wakes up to me getting comfy on the couch, and immediately gives me this look like, "let's fucking do this". I hit that shit till the sun came up and emptied my balls until nothing came out. Thank God for Prostitutes, I'll never forget that night.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2529
« Reply #1747 on: January 20, 2016, 01:39:28 PM »
Fuckin whiny bitches

God, you're so manly!
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Xtal

« Reply #1748 on: January 20, 2016, 01:55:36 PM »
ice nine, you're a filthy cum guzzling anal prolapsing slut. The only reason you are alive is to serve men and let them use every hole on your body as a cum dumpster. Am I still a piece of shit?  :-*
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 02:03:08 PM by Xtal »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1749 on: January 20, 2016, 02:07:58 PM »
change the word whore to woman and he is still a piece of shit, dont get caught up on terms

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #1750 on: January 20, 2016, 02:33:52 PM »
Now lets get back to whores, trannies, fags, and straight sex. Or whatever else you can throw in there.

Xtal

« Reply #1751 on: January 20, 2016, 03:31:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I just came...hard.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1752 on: January 20, 2016, 03:50:17 PM »
Expand Quote
The effort to sanitize language of potentially offensive words or phrases is misguided and doomed to failure. It misunderstands the nature of language. Absolutely pathetic how men keep perpetuating the double standard of feminism. Keep living in your fantasy land...
[close]

👍👍👍
Neither of you understand what the word "whore" actually means. Hope your wife enjoys being called a whore in a public forum Old Man Pathetic. Just so you know it a little different to whisper it in her ear as you both suffer as the French say "the little death" than it is to tell the world your beloved takes cock for money you insufferable fuckwit.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #1753 on: January 20, 2016, 04:21:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

👍👍👍
[close]
Neither of you understand what the word "whore" actually means. Hope your wife enjoys being called a whore in a public forum Old Man Pathetic. Just so you know it a little different to whisper it in her ear as you both suffer as the French say "the little death" than it is to tell the world your beloved takes cock for money you insufferable fuckwit.

Fuck off and get back on topic.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1754 on: January 20, 2016, 04:38:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

👍👍👍
[close]
[close]

Old Man Pathetic is your new name, deal with it. Get back on topic about and talk about how good your life will be when I locate your wife and tell her you've been calling her a whore to the internet you moron.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #1755 on: January 20, 2016, 04:47:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

👍👍👍
[close]
[close]

[close]
Old Man Pathetic is your new name, deal with it. Get back on topic about and talk about how good your life will be when I locate your wife and tell her you've been calling her a whore to the internet you moron.

Since when do I call my wife a whore?

I wasnt even the person calling women in his post a whore.

Can you read...

Call a women on a whore where I live shell probably fuckin kill you, or laugh about it.

Xtal

« Reply #1756 on: January 20, 2016, 04:52:18 PM »
whore
/hor/
noun derogatory

1. SodaJerk's great grandmother, grandmother, mother, and sister.

SodaJerk's dad: "You're the son of some whore I don't even remember!"

shark tits

« Reply #1757 on: January 20, 2016, 05:02:59 PM »
WHOARED!

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #1758 on: January 20, 2016, 05:03:51 PM »
u guys are doing a really good job of defending yourselves, clearly I was mistaken when I called you a piece of shit
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1759 on: January 20, 2016, 05:08:45 PM »
whore
/hor/
noun derogatory

1. SodaJerk's great grandmother, grandmother, mother, and sister.

SodaJerk's dad: "You're the son of some whore I don't even remember!"

Pffft! Hilarious, you do realise my name isn't actually SodaJark and your pathetic attempts to insult me and my mother only serve to illustrate what shit wastes of life you both are. PM me any time you come to London and we'll see how that works out you raging  dick wads. Tatty bye idiots.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 182
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1760 on: January 20, 2016, 05:14:56 PM »
u guys are doing a really good job of defending yourselves

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

OldmanEpic

« Reply #1761 on: January 20, 2016, 05:15:17 PM »
Expand Quote
whore
/hor/
noun derogatory

� � 1. SodaJerk's great grandmother, grandmother, mother, and sister.

� � � � � � � SodaJerk's dad: "You're the son of some whore I don't even remember!"

�
[close]
Pffft! Hilarious, you do realise my name isn't actually SodaJark and your pathetic attempts to insult me and my mother only serve to illustrate what shit wastes of life you both are. PM me any time you come to London and we'll see how t2hat works out you raging� dick wads. Tatty bye idiots.

I like your double standard. It hurts my feelings you called me a dickwad on an internet forum lol.

Again, I never called anyone a whore.

Xtal did.

I merely stated that people get too offended over simple shit.

Case and point.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #1762 on: January 20, 2016, 05:26:12 PM »

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1763 on: January 20, 2016, 05:29:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
whore
/hor/
noun derogatory

� � � � � � � SodaJerk's dad: "You're the son of some whore I don't even remember!"

�
[close]
Pffft! Hilarious, you do realise my name isn't actually SodaJark and your pathetic attempts to insult me and my mother only serve to illustrate what shit wastes of life you both are. PM me any time you come to London and we'll see how t2hat works out you raging� dick wads. Tatty bye idiots.
[close]

I like your double standard. It hurts my feelings you called me a dickwad on an internet forum lol.

Xtal did.

Case and point.

That's great, Xtal calls your wife and mother of your children a whore and you defend him, I call out people calling a sexually liberated woman a whore and it's me you take affront to. Good luck in real life you supreme idiot. You guys should organise a gangbang with each other where you can call each other dirty words and laugh it of afterwards as "just good clean fun", giving your wife time to collect her worldly belongings as well as your children and leave your mark ass for good. Have fun paying child support.* Insert witty insult here. *

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1764 on: January 20, 2016, 05:31:27 PM »
Expand Quote
WHOARED!
[close]

Xtal be like:
IGNWOARED!
Du är besta SK.A.T.A.N. This guy gets it.

Xtal

« Reply #1765 on: January 20, 2016, 05:38:31 PM »
Your name isn't SodaJark?

OldmanEpic

« Reply #1766 on: January 20, 2016, 05:40:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
whore
/hor/
noun derogatory

�
[close]
[close]

Xtal did.

Case and point.

[close]
That's great, Xtal calls your wife and mother of your children a whore and you defend him, I call out people calling a sexually liberated woman a whore and it's me you take affront to. Good luck in real life you supreme idiot. You guys should organise a gangbang with each other where you can call each other dirty words and laugh it of afterwards as "just good clean fun", giving your wife time to collect her worldly belongings as well as your children and leave your mark ass for good. Have fun paying child support.* Insert witty insult here. *

Where did he call my wife a whore?

Wtf man settle your nerves abit

Your clearly delusional if you think my wife is going to leave me because SOMEBODY ELSE called a girl a whore on the slap forums hahaha.

Xtal

« Reply #1767 on: January 20, 2016, 05:43:43 PM »
u guys are doing a really good job of defending yourselves, clearly I was mistaken when I called you a piece of shit

I was also mistaken when I thought you might be a man. So, since you're a female I wouldn't want to upset you any more than I have already. You're so right though, I really need to change my vocabulary to meet the standards of your utopian society.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #1768 on: January 20, 2016, 05:46:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
you do realise my name isn't actually SodaJark
Ban.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1769 on: January 20, 2016, 05:57:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was also mistaken when I thought you might be a man. So, since you're a female I wouldn't want to upset you any more than I have already. You're so right though, I really need to change my vocabulary to meet the standards of your utopian society.
You already live in your own utopian society so kindly fuck of from ours and die slowly and painfully.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
you do realise my name isn't actually SodaJark
[close]
Ban.
I agree, ban me.