Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 152204 times)

shone237

Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #330 on: July 24, 2012, 03:29:34 PM »
when they mentioned Germany last season or whenever it was, I instantly started hoping this shit would go international. why stop at mexican drug cartels, lets get illuminati size with this shit. So stoked the writers listened to my inner hopes. I predict mike killing walts family and chasing him down as per the first scene of him buying the shotgun. Also I feel they are making the wife easy to hate by being a cold hypocritical bitch similar to that season finally of Dexter. Showing Walt jr eatin breakfast was as much a fan service as it was reducing his character to a joke and making his inevitable death seem petty. Now who will eat the raisin bran?

Wall of Nausea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -60
« Reply #331 on: July 24, 2012, 06:01:23 PM »
One of the best shows on television... EVER!Seriously it's too good. Vince Gilligan kills. Watched that Comic Con panel clip in full nerd mode, and was stoked!This show got me to watch tv for once. Still rewatch seasons 1-4.

mds

• Rep: 3
« Reply #332 on: July 25, 2012, 01:03:08 AM »
]http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7469245/Breaking_Bad_S05E02_720p_HDTV_x264-ORENJI_[eztv]

my god this season is going to be insane

no thanks already got busted for using it for the walking dead

no streams?

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #333 on: July 25, 2012, 11:03:15 AM »
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

malibu hamish

• Rep: -11
« Reply #334 on: July 25, 2012, 04:19:58 PM »

foureyedjim

« Reply #335 on: July 25, 2012, 06:02:13 PM »
Flynn will never die, he's too innocent and I have a feeling killing a challenged kid (even fictional) is something most people would want to avoid

That shotgun is either for mike, or hank.  I'm hoping hank.  Those two need to duke it out already!

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #336 on: July 26, 2012, 02:41:14 PM »
This is SO sick

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #337 on: July 26, 2012, 02:57:33 PM »
The only bad thing about this show is waiting the entire week to see the next episode.

holden caulfield

• Rep: -33
« Reply #338 on: July 26, 2012, 04:39:10 PM »
This is SO sick

that actually was pretty sick

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #339 on: July 26, 2012, 04:52:35 PM »
im not as enthused about the new season so far. i know they had nearly nothing to go off of in terms of a continuance of a large story arc, but it just doesnt feel monumental like the show used to. maybe its because walter isnt nearly as likable anymore, i dont really know. im sure it'll just get better and better though.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

TomTom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #340 on: July 26, 2012, 11:30:32 PM »
im not as enthused about the new season so far. i know they had nearly nothing to go off of in terms of a continuance of a large story arc, but it just doesnt feel monumental like the show used to. maybe its because walter isnt nearly as likable anymore, i dont really know. im sure it'll just get better and better though.

Sadly I kinda agree,I mean I still love it, but some cuts are just a little off, but that might even itself out when watching the more episodes in context.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #341 on: July 26, 2012, 11:55:59 PM »
^ see, i never had that issue because i stopped liking walt about halfway through season 1. he definitely has his awesome moments, but he otherwise seems to make almost exclusively bad decisions all the while not really taking responsibility for any of them. the worst is his justification of selling meth when the show makes it clear that he's doing it for his own pride and not for his family's benefit. the way he dogged walt jr when he made that fund for him was too much for me, that was just fucked. that's what draws me to the show though; he's a realistically unlikeable/shitty/socially regular person. and since other characters (almost everyone) has pointed it out, it's easy to accept, as opposed to shows/films where everyone else is oblivious to the person's shitty behavior.

fitting that this is a trap beat haha

mds

• Rep: 3

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #343 on: July 27, 2012, 01:04:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
fitting that this is a trap beat haha

noticed that myself haha

The White Birch

• Rep: -2
« Reply #344 on: July 27, 2012, 01:30:24 PM »

shone237

« Reply #345 on: July 27, 2012, 03:19:57 PM »
AMAZING. I just ordered that milo shirt, so fucking stoked!

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2533
« Reply #346 on: July 27, 2012, 06:19:44 PM »
It is amazing. Nice one, Hate!
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #347 on: July 29, 2012, 09:29:21 PM »
this may have been said before but it doesnt make it any less true:

looks like

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #348 on: July 29, 2012, 10:38:12 PM »
I'm still catching up so can't read the thread yet. I've been on a Breaking Bad Bender for the last week and am almost done with season 4. I really am pulling for Jesse, he does some dumb ass shit repeatedly, but he's the most human of them to me. Hope he can find that chill ass girl yo.

Just bought your shirt Hate, can't wait to see it.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 12:58:12 AM by Mundungus »

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 745
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #349 on: July 29, 2012, 11:33:07 PM »
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

backagain

• Rep: 8
« Reply #350 on: July 30, 2012, 12:13:24 AM »

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #351 on: July 30, 2012, 12:20:26 AM »
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

holden caulfield

• Rep: -33
« Reply #352 on: July 30, 2012, 12:50:28 PM »
skyler NEEDS to die. i dont care how, but it needs to happen.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #353 on: July 30, 2012, 01:33:36 PM »
Marie, too.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #354 on: July 30, 2012, 06:07:43 PM »
Marie, more so

this episode was so good. walt is becoming more likeable for me actually, the way he's actually getting smarter about his deception. it's less awkward to watch and really impressive. i'm kinda bummed for jesse giving up that chick but walt's manipulation was so subtle i barely picked up on it. and the way he handled marie could never have happened in the first season -- when he would stumble over himself trying to come up with an explanation every single fucking time skyler ask him where he'd been. that always irritated the hell out of me, like you seriously didn't try to think of a simple, realistic explanation on the ride home? you really just thought your wife wouldn't question you being gone for hours on end when you would typically be at home?

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #355 on: July 30, 2012, 09:35:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Marie, more so
[close]

this episode was so good. walt is becoming more likeable for me actually, the way he's actually getting smarter about his deception. it's less awkward to watch and really impressive. i'm kinda bummed for jesse giving up that chick but walt's manipulation was so subtle i barely picked up on it. and the way he handled marie could never have happened in the first season -- when he would stumble over himself trying to come up with an explanation every single fucking time skyler ask him where he'd been. that always irritated the hell out of me, like you seriously didn't try to think of a simple, realistic explanation on the ride home? you really just thought your wife wouldn't question you being gone for hours on end when you would typically be at home?

That "maybe he took liberties that weren't his to take, maybe he flew too close to the sun" death threat toward Jesse after Jesse intervened in his business dispute with Mike was a hell of a way to end the episode!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 09:37:44 PM by chuck d »

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #356 on: July 30, 2012, 09:44:55 PM »
that thinly veiled threat toward jesse really made walt even less likeable to me.

"just because you shot jesse james don't make you jesse james"

best quote in the episode

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #357 on: July 30, 2012, 09:50:21 PM »
Five seasons would be too long to like a character anyway; if they don't make the audience turn on him, the audience will just become indifferent toward him.  I think they're doing it right.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #358 on: July 30, 2012, 10:00:03 PM »
man the dude poisoned a kid, took a bomb to a hospital, and blew up a nursing home in like 2 days

he's been unlikable for a while now
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

DJSoftspot

• Rep: 0
« Reply #359 on: July 30, 2012, 10:14:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Marie, more so
[close]

[close]

That "maybe he took liberties that weren't his to take, maybe he flew too close to the sun" death threat toward Jesse after Jesse intervened in his business dispute with Mike was a hell of a way to end the episode!

damn. I misinterpreted that. I thought he was insinuating that maybe he shouldn't have killed Gus. like Gus killed that black dude because he was out of lined, not to threaten Jesse and Walt.