Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 152210 times)

saucy ragu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #570 on: September 04, 2012, 01:05:18 PM »
Expand Quote
hank cant do shit about it though all his medical bills were paid for with walts drug money
[close]

Here is Hank, doing shit.

My long-winded prediction below:

Hank will act weird as fuck around Walt and Skyler for a few days while he gathers evidence and information to substantiate and cement his new realization that Walt was connected with Gale. Does Hank realize Walt himself is Heisenberg at this point, or just a cog in the meth cooking operation - who knows? But Hank will confront Walter at his own house days later. Walter and Hank will argue, nearly coming to blows, over Walter's involvement in the meth business and how Hank is going to bring him in. At this point, Hank will discover Skyler dead, as she had smoked the ricin cigarette. This will come as a shock to both Hank (who assumes Walter killed Skyler as a means of covering his tracks) and Walter (who won't know why Skyler is dead, but will be too overcome with emotion to be reasonable with Hank).

There will be a draw of weapons. Hank will fire first, but Walter will fire last. He'll leave in his wake, Hank, dead from a gunshot, and Skyler, dead from ricing intoxication. Marie will take parental ownership over Walt J..Flynn and the little shit. Walter will attempt to make contact with Jesse, who will shut him out one last time (deserving) and Saul will try to arrange an escape plan for Walter.

But why would he have the ricin cigarette made? He took it out of the cigarette and taped it back behind the outlet. He hasn't yet shown any inclination that he would kill Skylar or even Jesse now (whom would be the only ones he would use a ricin cigarette on to kill). And if he's out of the business I don't see why he'd even be taking the ricin out to be used, but that could easily be changed.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #571 on: September 04, 2012, 01:22:29 PM »
Walt can easily outwit Hank, also Hank has no idea of Walt's cold side, he only knows the weak facade he maintains around Hank and Marie.  The book is hardly damning evidence either.

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #572 on: September 04, 2012, 02:20:07 PM »
I'm pretty sure the cancer is back because after that scene in dr office he tells Skyler he's out and looks about to break down. I think he got news that it wasn't good so decided to peace out.

Also, Marie wears purple every damn day yet in last scene with them on patio she's got yellow which probably means caution or warning. Vince Gilligan has admitted before they use color as symbols. That show is so detailed that there is no way she wears purple every day and then wardrobe fucks up and puts her in yellow.

I don't think Walt is walking away from Declin's cartel. If he quits cooking Walt himself becomes a loose end to Declin.

Expand Quote

This would be pretty epic.
[close]

Also, this is awesome

That is very much like what I thought it would go down as.

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #573 on: September 04, 2012, 04:59:21 PM »
Walt JR getting strung out/dead on blue meth would be the most fucked storyline

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
  • (formerly mex.ceferino)
« Reply #574 on: September 04, 2012, 05:29:16 PM »
i know its late speculation, but i was really hoping some light was shed about fring's past in chile since that's pretty much what saved his life from don eladio
it'd be sick if all the hank/walter drama ensued along fring's chilean people coming to the states to hunt down walter, but i guess that'd be too much storyline for the few episodes left.

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #575 on: September 04, 2012, 05:54:41 PM »
"one particularly gripping theory ... that Walt's book was not, in fact, a gift from Gale Boetticher, but was one from his old girlfriend, Gretchen.

...Gretchen's maiden name is Black... fans know that Walter and Gretchen were two of the three founders of the company Gray Matter ? a name that could likely be the result of combining White (Walter) with Black (Gretchen). But of course, there could be another mentality behind this name, which also serves as a sort of "hint" toward Gretchen's nomenclature. After she and Walter broke up and Walter abandoned the project, Gretchen married the third member of Gray Matter: Elliott Schwartz, taking his last name. Schwartz, for those who do not know, is German for "black." So, while this wouldn't hold up in any real world court, it could provide some kind of a clue in a universe controlled by writers."

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Breaking_Bad_Conspiracy_Leaves_of_Grass_GB/38863114

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
  • HANNIBAL!!
« Reply #576 on: September 04, 2012, 07:48:55 PM »
will walter jr and mike's grand daughter become business partners in the future?  :-* :-* :-*

cancelled

• Rep: -26
« Reply #577 on: September 04, 2012, 10:52:26 PM »
did walt take the ricin and poison the bitch who knew the nine names (forget her name)?  any speculations, i was confused by that.

foureyedjim

« Reply #578 on: September 04, 2012, 11:08:54 PM »
did walt take the ricin and poison the bitch who knew the nine names (forget her name)?  any speculations, i was confused by that.

if he did, then that whole czech deal would have never happened...

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #579 on: September 05, 2012, 12:18:31 AM »
i thought he had too. funny how he said "you think i'll kill you, right here, in broad daylight?" or something to that effect when he was fully planning to do so. but nah, he changed his mind when she told him of her business plan.

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #580 on: September 05, 2012, 01:19:03 AM »

Still wondering how the fuck this all comes about. 

Not stoked it's going to be at the least 9 months before we see another episode.

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
« Reply #581 on: September 05, 2012, 03:14:42 AM »

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #582 on: September 05, 2012, 03:20:55 AM »
No he didnt poison her because u see him taping the reisen back into the socket when he gets home.

my theory is that hank will peice everything together and realise he cant do shit about it as previously mentioned, he will call out walter and it will either end up walter killing hank or hank telling walter to get outa dodge.

snap forward to the diner scene from the first episode, i think walt is on the run to the Czech republic and hes gonna play out on that deal with miss lydia sugartits.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 03:27:56 AM by dirtyweemidden »

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
« Reply #583 on: September 05, 2012, 06:45:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
hank cant do shit about it though all his medical bills were paid for with walts drug money
[close]

Here is Hank, doing shit.

My long-winded prediction below:

Hank will act weird as fuck around Walt and Skyler for a few days while he gathers evidence and information to substantiate and cement his new realization that Walt was connected with Gale. Does Hank realize Walt himself is Heisenberg at this point, or just a cog in the meth cooking operation - who knows? But Hank will confront Walter at his own house days later. Walter and Hank will argue, nearly coming to blows, over Walter's involvement in the meth business and how Hank is going to bring him in. At this point, Hank will discover Skyler dead, as she had smoked the ricin cigarette. This will come as a shock to both Hank (who assumes Walter killed Skyler as a means of covering his tracks) and Walter (who won't know why Skyler is dead, but will be too overcome with emotion to be reasonable with Hank).

There will be a draw of weapons. Hank will fire first, but Walter will fire last. He'll leave in his wake, Hank, dead from a gunshot, and Skyler, dead from ricing intoxication. Marie will take parental ownership over Walt J..Flynn and the little shit. Walter will attempt to make contact with Jesse, who will shut him out one last time (deserving) and Saul will try to arrange an escape plan for Walter.
[close]

But why would he have the ricin cigarette made? He took it out of the cigarette and taped it back behind the outlet. He hasn't yet shown any inclination that he would kill Skylar or even Jesse now (whom would be the only ones he would use a ricin cigarette on to kill). And if he's out of the business I don't see why he'd even be taking the ricin out to be used, but that could easily be changed.
My bad, should've said that Skyler will have smoked the ricing cigarette accidentally, which would've caused her death unbeknownst to Walter. Now that you mention it, I forgot that thing is taped to the toilet, and I don't know how Walter would leave it out in plain sight for Skyler to just grab. Solid point. That shoots that theory down.

His cancer is definitely back. In the Denny's scene, he coughs deeply and takes medication. And with the last episode, when Walt goes in for the CT scan, they didn't reveal the results (leading me to believe this will be a reveal in the second half of the season).

Looking at the flash-forward of Walt in Dennys, he says his name is Lambert, which is Marie's and Skyler's maiden name. Wonder how that'll play.

Fastfreddy

« Reply #584 on: September 05, 2012, 07:31:04 AM »

chitownchaz

• Rep: 3
« Reply #585 on: September 05, 2012, 09:11:47 AM »
i also think walt has cancer again, but in that first scene of the new season doesn't he have a head of healthy hair and a beard? not something he was able to have last time he had cancer..

thugnificent

« Reply #586 on: September 05, 2012, 09:17:59 AM »
that just means he isnt doing chemo

shone237

« Reply #587 on: September 05, 2012, 09:22:35 AM »
i thought it was obvious he had cancer. Either that or the lab was to lazy to change the towel dispenser that he smashed in the last time he tested positive.

I predict walt will con hank into protecting him, it will cost hank his life. walt will confess to hank on his deathbed. walt is running from a yet to be revealed source.

I also predict I will be reading this thread every other day to hold me over until the show returns.

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #588 on: September 05, 2012, 09:33:30 AM »
could walt have bought the m60 to protect himself from the cartel dudes, seeing as how he now has a deal in the czech so he no longer needs his deal in new mexico? i mean if they fire their cook but then walter backs out, they are gonna wanna kill him, right?

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #589 on: September 05, 2012, 10:34:57 AM »
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Bertie

• Rep: 65
« Reply #590 on: September 05, 2012, 01:52:04 PM »
SO much potential in that meme.

cancelled

• Rep: -26
« Reply #591 on: September 05, 2012, 02:41:02 PM »
No he didnt poison her because u see him taping the reisen back into the socket when he gets home.

yeah you guys are right, i just thought the thing looked like it had less ricin in it.  anyways thankss

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #592 on: September 05, 2012, 03:30:21 PM »
is it possible that someone from frings past could come back for walt? i mean he fucked up alot of shit by killing him. and yeah im pretty sure he has cancer again.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #593 on: September 05, 2012, 04:39:48 PM »
is it possible that someone from frings past could come back for walt? i mean he fucked up alot of shit by killing him. and yeah im pretty sure he has cancer again.
Fring had no family, and anybody that was close enough to Fring that would battle Walt over loyalty to Gus, is already dead.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #594 on: September 05, 2012, 05:29:48 PM »
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #595 on: September 05, 2012, 07:56:37 PM »
What if this moment of revelation just slips away, and Hank is like "...FUCK, I just thought of something important...but now it's gone. Whatever. Who wants a Schraderbrau!?"

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #596 on: September 06, 2012, 12:37:58 AM »
What if this moment of revelation just slips away, and Hank is like "...FUCK, I just thought of something important...but now it's gone. Whatever. Who wants a Schraderbrau!?"

HAHA most probable.

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #597 on: September 08, 2012, 01:45:44 AM »

ruffrdr

• Rep: 3
« Reply #598 on: September 08, 2012, 09:38:11 AM »