Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 152237 times)

Merked

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #630 on: March 07, 2013, 07:17:55 AM »
^^ Is this shit for real?  Like the donations go to cancer patients?  If so, that is pretty cool.  Yet, I just read about a bakery getting shit on for having Breaking Bad themed cupcakes.  They had like blue crystalish sprinkles on top of it.  Interesting.  I don't think the people who fight cancer will have any problem eploited Breaking Bad for their benefit.  Even though their promoter "Walter White" is a fictional meth dealer.  Double standards.  Sorry for rant.
I suck at SLAP.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #631 on: March 07, 2013, 07:45:52 AM »
Meth doesn't cause cancer, so ethically it's cool.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

smellyfart

« Reply #632 on: March 08, 2013, 01:41:50 PM »
so good.

DeputyDoses

• Rep: 4
  • I look like Mel Gibson
« Reply #633 on: March 08, 2013, 07:01:51 PM »
^^^^^^
genius

7th Heaven vibes are so fucking hilarous

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #634 on: March 26, 2013, 04:04:31 PM »
I waited what felt like forever for another Skinny P appearance.. when he busted out with that piano solo in season 5 I lost it. 

• Rep: 12
« Reply #635 on: March 26, 2013, 04:09:26 PM »
when does this fucking shoe start again?

LesbianPUNCH

• Rep: 25
« Reply #636 on: March 26, 2013, 04:34:39 PM »
Shoe.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #637 on: March 26, 2013, 04:49:22 PM »
when does this fucking shoe start again?
google it fucko

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #638 on: March 27, 2013, 06:41:24 AM »
I suck at SLAP.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #639 on: March 27, 2013, 02:29:34 PM »
plurals for days!

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #640 on: March 27, 2013, 03:10:28 PM »

• Rep: 12

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #642 on: March 27, 2013, 04:12:01 PM »
ive been watching since the beginning so it pains me to say this, but i no longer care about this show.  plot went to shit in the fourth season and after a couple months of waiting i am just over it.

that one scene where walt keeps feeding walt jr. shots by the pool still get me hyped though.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #643 on: March 27, 2013, 04:30:11 PM »
dont lie ur obv gonna watch it. its definately not what it was but its still worth watching
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #644 on: March 27, 2013, 04:37:30 PM »
oh yeah im totally going to be watching it. but i remember watching season 1 and thinking it was a really exceptionally good tv show, now i look at as just another amc drama like walking dead or sons of anarchy. if i wasnt already so invested in it id walk away

DeputyDoses

• Rep: 4
  • I look like Mel Gibson
« Reply #645 on: March 27, 2013, 11:46:41 PM »
oh yeah im totally going to be watching it. but i remember watching season 1 and thinking it was a really exceptionally good tv show, now i look at as just another amc drama like walking dead or sons of anarchy. if i wasnt already so invested in it id walk away
The same thing happened with Weeds though... I'm just saying. Everyone was super hyped on that show until about what, five seasons in? Then it started getting all kinds of ridiculous for the general target audience.

I've watched the first four seasons on netflix anddd I'm waiting for the fifth to be added on, but I'm honestly not expecting a whole great deal out of the show anymore. I will continue watching until it's over, but there really is only so much that can be done with a tv show like this. I mean, there's a lot of emotional investment with the fans, so they can't really just up and have Walt die, or could they? SO many people have been hyping this show up to me for the past two or three years. I dunno. We'll see where it goes. I'd be down for some crazy plot twists. Maybe Jesse will turn out to be an undercover cop. (that would actually be a huge 'fuck you' to the fans)... time to wait and see

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #646 on: March 28, 2013, 04:27:56 PM »
ive been watching since the beginning so it pains me to say this, but i no longer care about this show.  plot went to shit in the fourth season and after a couple months of waiting i am just over it.

that one scene where walt keeps feeding walt jr. shots by the pool still get me hyped though.
TV shows are built for 3 seasons in most cases. Hollywood packs in everything great in those 3 seasons in order to gain a following or maybe even an extension. Most shows are awful after the 3rd season because the actors have so much time off between seasons. Dexter and BB have done a good enough job of keeping me interested.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #647 on: April 02, 2013, 01:30:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
The same thing happened with Weeds though... I'm just saying. Everyone was super hyped on that show until about what, five seasons in? Then it started getting all kinds of ridiculous for the general target audience.

I've watched the first four seasons on netflix anddd I'm waiting for the fifth to be added on, but I'm honestly not expecting a whole great deal out of the show anymore. I will continue watching until it's over, but there really is only so much that can be done with a tv show like this. I mean, there's a lot of emotional investment with the fans, so they can't really just up and have Walt die, or could they? SO many people have been hyping this show up to me for the past two or three years. I dunno. We'll see where it goes. I'd be down for some crazy plot twists. Maybe Jesse will turn out to be an undercover cop. (that would actually be a huge 'fuck you' to the fans)... time to wait and see

I don't see it you guys.  For me, Breaking Bad has gotten better or just stayed great throughout all of the seasons.  Walking Dead is like a fucking soap opera and I fucking hate it, but BB kills it.  Fuckin Gus and Mike were baus and they killed them off.  That is what I like about the show.  It isn't afraid to kill off characters. 

I feel you guys though.  Weeds definately went down hill after season 3, but it was still a good watch.

Dexter on the other hand had like great seasons sporatically, like season 3 sucked, but then the trinity killer was amazing. 

So, it goes both ways, but the beginning seasons of shows are always the best.

For instance, Game of Thrones and Shameless.  They will proabably get shittier as they go on, but for now...  God damn!

Also, I need to know what happens with Breaking Bad.  I want to know what the fuck happens.  That opening scene of Season 5 where Walt buys the fucking rocket or some shit in the trunk?  Wtf?  Is he going to blow up Hank and Marie and all Hank's Minerals and Home brew???  That shit would be fucked.  I need to know.

Sorry for the long post.
I suck at SLAP.

Ripped Laces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • Dude, this is america. There are idiots everywhere
    • Ripped Laces = Shoe reviews, product reviews & more avatar image
« Reply #648 on: June 29, 2013, 09:57:23 PM »
August needs to cut in front of July already, I wanna see how this shit ends sooner than later.

Greg Road

« Reply #649 on: June 29, 2013, 10:09:42 PM »
I love this show, and am glad they're wrapping it up - it's been an awesome ride, but it needs to end. It's exciting just thinking about how it will end - I bet Walt dies in one way or another. Apparently in a blazing semi automatic gun blaze judging by the diner scene. The pressure is on for the writers.

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #650 on: June 30, 2013, 12:09:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I don't see it you guys.  For me, Breaking Bad has gotten better or just stayed great throughout all of the seasons.  Walking Dead is like a fucking soap opera and I fucking hate it, but BB kills it.  Fuckin Gus and Mike were baus and they killed them off.  That is what I like about the show.  It isn't afraid to kill off characters. 

I feel you guys though.  Weeds definately went down hill after season 3, but it was still a good watch.

Dexter on the other hand had like great seasons sporatically, like season 3 sucked, but then the trinity killer was amazing. 

So, it goes both ways, but the beginning seasons of shows are always the best.

For instance, Game of Thrones and Shameless.  They will proabably get shittier as they go on, but for now...  God damn!

Also, I need to know what happens with Breaking Bad.  I want to know what the fuck happens.  That opening scene of Season 5 where Walt buys the fucking rocket or some shit in the trunk?  Wtf?  Is he going to blow up Hank and Marie and all Hank's Minerals and Home brew???  That shit would be fucked.  I need to know.

Sorry for the long post.
i feel that way about mad men, i still love it and am going to keep watching, but i feel like it should've ended when the original writers got switched out.  Now it just seems like its getting more and more ridiculous as it goes on.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
  • HANNIBAL!!
« Reply #651 on: August 06, 2013, 07:00:25 PM »
bump

so psyched to finish this series up and move on with my life.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #652 on: August 06, 2013, 07:18:11 PM »
okay i was lying im pretty fucking stoked.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #653 on: August 06, 2013, 08:55:05 PM »
bump

so psyched to finish this series up and move on with my life.

HOLY FUCK THAT GOT ME SO HYPED
I suck at SLAP.

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
« Reply #654 on: August 11, 2013, 04:15:21 PM »
anyone know if / where i can live stream todays episode in good quality? stoopid u.s. time making me watch at 2am

Greg Road

« Reply #655 on: August 11, 2013, 04:34:40 PM »
the quality isn't the best ... but I usually watch shit on movie4k.to ... don't expect amazing quality though. maybe solarmovie?

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #656 on: August 11, 2013, 06:02:54 PM »
They ripped

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #657 on: August 11, 2013, 06:33:10 PM »
anyone know if / where i can live stream todays episode in good quality? stoopid u.s. time making me watch at 2am

Last summer, I would watch here:
http://www.primewire.ag/tv-4128-Breaking-Bad/season-5

It wasn't a live stream but new episodes would be posted that same night.  Sometimes they would even be available to watch before they aired on television since I'm on the west coast.  Excellent quality links too.

era

« Reply #658 on: August 11, 2013, 09:49:54 PM »
Hank, yous a bitch.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #659 on: August 11, 2013, 10:35:27 PM »
Tread lightly

Irvine-Sucks.com