Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 152224 times)

saucy ragu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #810 on: September 05, 2013, 08:49:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I don't think Walt made the call to Todd about Jesse cuz that's what the writers want us to think. I'm thinking he's gonna have either

A.) Todd and his uncle take out Hank. Walt knows Hank doesn't have shit on him yet and since he knows Jesse doesn't trust him I'm sure he's realized if Hank gets Jesse to talk then he's fucked.

or

B.) Use Todd and his uncle to fake his own death so he can bail cuz the walls are closing in on him.

Even though Hank is family, like Walt has said before, their family relationship is fucked and will never be fixed and Hank will never give up. I don't think it will be Jesse because even though he plays mind games with him Walt still seems to want to keep Jesse safe.
[close]
Hank dying would make a lot of sense, he didn't even tell anyone about Walt.. except marie that will come back to haunt Walt
[close]
something tells me hanks partner may know what's going on
[close]

Gomie?  How so?

Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #811 on: September 06, 2013, 06:34:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I don't think Walt made the call to Todd about Jesse cuz that's what the writers want us to think. I'm thinking he's gonna have either

A.) Todd and his uncle take out Hank. Walt knows Hank doesn't have shit on him yet and since he knows Jesse doesn't trust him I'm sure he's realized if Hank gets Jesse to talk then he's fucked.

or

B.) Use Todd and his uncle to fake his own death so he can bail cuz the walls are closing in on him.

Even though Hank is family, like Walt has said before, their family relationship is fucked and will never be fixed and Hank will never give up. I don't think it will be Jesse because even though he plays mind games with him Walt still seems to want to keep Jesse safe.
[close]
Hank dying would make a lot of sense, he didn't even tell anyone about Walt.. except marie that will come back to haunt Walt
[close]
something tells me hanks partner may know what's going on
[close]

Gomie?  How so?
[close]

Lol, is that directed at me Ragu?

Edit: I realize now that Ice Nine may have meant Marie in his comment...  My autism is acting up again.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 06:39:46 AM by Merked »
I suck at SLAP.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #812 on: September 06, 2013, 06:39:12 AM »
Yeah, how did you miss Gomez being in the room when Jesse confessed everything on video in Hank's living room?

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #813 on: September 06, 2013, 08:11:20 AM »
Yeah, how did you miss Gomez being in the room when Jesse confessed everything on video in Hank's living room?

I knew he was there.  Now we are gettin all fucked.  I thought Ice Nine was implying something more than just the fact that Gomez knows about Hank and Jesse's operation.

Maybe the idea that Gomez and Jesse planned for Jesse to walk away because Hank was ruthless about not caring if Jesse was dead or alive.

What is Jesse's plan?  Team up with Todd and Lydia to take out Walt?  Maybe by having them confess against Walt?

Edit:  Hank broke bad by not giving a shit if Jesse kicks the bucket.  Skylar broke bad by suggesting to off Jesse.  Show is amazing.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 09:44:13 AM by Merked »
I suck at SLAP.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 635
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #814 on: September 06, 2013, 10:05:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I knew he was there.  Now we are gettin all fucked.  I thought Ice Nine was implying something more than just the fact that Gomez knows about Hank and Jesse's operation.

Maybe the idea that Gomez and Jesse planned for Jesse to walk away because Hank was ruthless about not caring if Jesse was dead or alive.

What is Jesse's plan?  Team up with Todd and Lydia to take out Walt?  Maybe by having them confess against Walt?

Edit:  Hank broke bad by not giving a shit if Jesse kicks the bucket.  Skylar broke bad by suggesting to off Jesse.  Show is amazing.
Dewd! Did u even watch the last episode?
ableSkateMag.com

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #815 on: September 06, 2013, 10:11:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Dewd! Did u even watch the last episode?

That call could be intended for Hank breh.  Also, Jesse could get with Lydia about this shit and go behind Todd/Walt considering the fact that he was the one defending her when she was hancuffed to that table in whatever the fuck season that was.  Just speculating, but you are right.  Shit is far fetched.
I suck at SLAP.

LesbianPUNCH

• Rep: 25
« Reply #816 on: September 06, 2013, 12:22:27 PM »
Walt is going to vaporize the cities water supply.  Since he owns the major bottled water companies, he'll make BANK! 

Sike.  Offing Hank makes little sense to me.  Aside from him being cutthroat in his approach to the case, Jessie knows everything and is at odds with Walt, Marie knows everything, Gomez knows everything.  There is the video confession Walt made, and now there is Jesse's contrasting video statement, one that we haven't seen.  My guess is we'll see it once Jesse is gone.  I don't know.  Anything could happen at this point. 

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #817 on: September 06, 2013, 01:56:48 PM »
what the fuck is wrong with you Merked? kill me now god plz
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

LesbianPUNCH

« Reply #818 on: September 06, 2013, 02:16:14 PM »
Nah, I'm with Merked all the way.  Wilt and Honk are going to team up to take Lydia down, maybe using Todd's uncle to find Jesse, since he's lost. 

able

• SLAP Pal
  • omm nom
« Reply #819 on: September 07, 2013, 11:41:24 AM »

That call could be intended for Hank breh.  Also, Jesse could get with Lydia about this shit and go behind Todd/Walt considering the fact that he was the one defending her when she was hancuffed to that table in whatever the fuck season that was.  Just speculating, but you are right.  Shit is far fetched.
Walt just tried to meet with Jessie, whereupon Jessie decided instead to call Walt (via pay phone) and threaten him. As far as Walt knows, Hank had nothing to do with their meeting. So, Let me get this straight. Your saying upon getting a threatening phone call from Jessie, Walt immediately decides to run to his car and put out a hit in Hank?

Ok
ableSkateMag.com

A.J.K.

« Reply #820 on: September 07, 2013, 11:51:26 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Walt just tried to meet with Jessie, whereupon Jessie decided instead to call Walt (via pay phone) and threaten him. As far as Walt knows, Hank had nothing to do with their meeting. So, Let me get this straight. Your saying upon getting a threatening phone call from Jessie, Walt immediately decides to run to his car and put out a hit in Hank?

Ok

You're forgetting that Walt is a fairly intelligent man, fully capable of piecing together different elements of the situation to conclude that Jesse and Hank are working together. 

I doubt he's going to kill Hank, because of how strongly he refused to when Sal suggested it.  If he killed Hank, then he'd have to kill Marie and Gomez.  If anyone is going to be killed, it's going to be Jesse.  Walt likes to think he cares about Jesse, yet at every opportunity manipulates him so I can't see him having any reservations about offing him if need be. 

sharkbarf

« Reply #821 on: September 07, 2013, 04:09:44 PM »
Yeah Heisenberg fucked up real bad. If he thinks Todd and the Nazi's will be able to get rid of the gasoline smell in the carpet he is in big trouble.

But seriously, he's not going to call the hit on Jesse. It might be on himself. That machine gun is going to save Jesse if anything. The nazis need a cook and Todd isn't capable of filling that position.

LesbianPUNCH

« Reply #822 on: September 07, 2013, 09:04:15 PM »
Man I'm stoked for this.  We have a pretty large theater in town that runs limited release and independent features and they've been playing all of the new episodes on the big screen for free.  Never watched an episode of Breaking Bad with one hundred strangers and a six dollar popcorn before.

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 190
« Reply #823 on: September 07, 2013, 10:36:14 PM »
Man I'm stoked for this.  We have a pretty large theater in town that runs limited release and independent features and they've been playing all of the new episodes on the big screen for free.  Never watched an episode of Breaking Bad with one hundred strangers and a six dollar popcorn before.

That's an awesome idea, I've never heard of a theater showing tv shows, that would so sick to watch breaking bad on the big screen.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • omm nom
« Reply #824 on: September 08, 2013, 12:37:21 AM »
I've watched 3 out of the past 4 episodes in a theater here in Jacksonville, FL. (Sun Ray Cinema) Half of the people there sport their Heisenburg shirts, hats, etc. Its funny hearing the reactions from people during certain scenes. I have to say though, during the garage scene between Walt and Hank, (first episode) in a fully packed theater it was absolute stunning silence.
ableSkateMag.com

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #825 on: September 08, 2013, 07:17:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Ok
[close]

You're forgetting that Walt is a fairly intelligent man, fully capable of piecing together different elements of the situation to conclude that Jesse and Hank are working together. 

I doubt he's going to kill Hank, because of how strongly he refused to when Sal suggested it.  If he killed Hank, then he'd have to kill Marie and Gomez.  If anyone is going to be killed, it's going to be Jesse.  Walt likes to think he cares about Jesse, yet at every opportunity manipulates him so I can't see him having any reservations about offing him if need be. 

Walt def knows Jesse is with Hank already.  Therefore, he could be planning to kill off Hank in order to possibly get back Jesse on his side because as Hank said Jesse seems to be the only person Walt cares about.  Nonetheless, you guys are right though.  It is most likely that the call was intended for Jesse.

Also, watching this in a theater would be so sick.  Jelly of you guys.

Ice Nine, suck my dick.  My posting started after your backward ass/vague fucking comment about hanks partner knowing whats up. 

Stoked for tonights episode.
I suck at SLAP.

enter the dankness

• Rep: 10
« Reply #826 on: September 08, 2013, 08:15:58 AM »
The call could be for Todd's unlce to kidnap Jesse so that Walt can talk to him/question him/manipulate him

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
« Reply #827 on: September 08, 2013, 09:56:27 AM »
The call could be for Todd's unlce to kidnap Jesse so that Walt can talk to him/question him/manipulate him

If that's his plan he better not let Todd and them know Jesse is snapping cuz they may think if Walt goes down then it trickles down to Lydia and them. At that point they'd off Jesse if they feel he's a liability.

SFblah

• SLAP Pal

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2533
« Reply #829 on: September 08, 2013, 04:19:35 PM »
Junior and his breakfasts gag has been flogged to death...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #830 on: September 08, 2013, 07:04:29 PM »
Just watched the newest episode.  Won't say any spoilers and fuck over the east coast homies, but god damn get on that shit and watch it...
I suck at SLAP.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • omm nom
« Reply #831 on: September 08, 2013, 07:07:02 PM »
Well, holy shit
ableSkateMag.com

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #832 on: September 08, 2013, 07:10:22 PM »
 :o
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
  • HANNIBAL!!
« Reply #833 on: September 08, 2013, 07:11:07 PM »

BraveUlysses

« Reply #834 on: September 08, 2013, 07:11:19 PM »
Laughed my ass off at Todd's ringtone at the beginning of the episode.

few123456789

• Rep: -87
« Reply #835 on: September 08, 2013, 07:14:45 PM »
Damnit, I don't want to wait another week for this.  Jesse doesn't even have a gun.

Everyone dies but Walt and the Nazis.  They spare him for the cook. 

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #836 on: September 08, 2013, 07:34:45 PM »

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #837 on: September 08, 2013, 08:13:11 PM »
Gomez dead for sure. everyone else is up for grabs at the moment.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #839 on: September 08, 2013, 08:48:39 PM »
Put the bong down Merked.