Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 152227 times)

Merked

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #840 on: September 08, 2013, 09:06:03 PM »
Put the bong down Merked.

Lol, I meant West Coast.  I think Imma jus go back to lurking...  That episode was the tits though, but I hated that cliff hanger ending.
I suck at SLAP.

LesbianPUNCH

• Rep: 25
« Reply #841 on: September 08, 2013, 10:11:31 PM »
I knew that phone call to Marie was bittersweet...Everything went too smoothly.  Skinheads.  I don't care if the other skinheads make it, I just want Todd dead.  He looked like such a little bitch shooting that handgun.  Man, what a gnarly episode.

peewee

« Reply #842 on: September 08, 2013, 10:13:10 PM »
So tired of hank, hope he's dead with Gomez. Have jesse killed later on by Todd or Walt

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #843 on: September 08, 2013, 10:42:05 PM »
I feel like the swazi neck tatted hicks will realize that they basically have Walter in their control at this point and will hold him and Jesse captive to try and cook meth for them and then Jesse and Walt will have to work together to escape from them. I got the feeling Walter goes missing because of Skylar's voicemail on the next episode preview.

Irvine-Sucks.com

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #844 on: September 08, 2013, 10:50:16 PM »
^ Very plausible theory.

That last scene was so gnarly. The hand shake deal Walt made with Todds uncle was foreboding. I'm interested to see how this shapes up.

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #845 on: September 08, 2013, 11:32:44 PM »
once walt gave his gps coordinates i knew shit was going to get gnarly, hopefully hank gets got.
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

Carlo Lemmings

• Rep: -130
« Reply #846 on: September 09, 2013, 12:25:09 AM »
I hope jesse hank and gomez all end up dead.

Carlo Lemmings

• Rep: -130
« Reply #847 on: September 09, 2013, 12:27:31 AM »
I feel like the swazi neck tatted hicks will realize that they basically have Walter in their control at this point and will hold him and Jesse captive to try and cook meth for them and then Jesse and Walt will have to work together to escape from them. I got the feeling Walter goes missing because of Skylar's voicemail on the next episode preview.

The choice quote is when Todd's uncle says "it's something you wouldn't do yourself." He realizes then the Walt never actually kills anyone.

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #848 on: September 09, 2013, 12:33:09 AM »

The choice quote is when Todd's uncle says "it's something you wouldn't do yourself." He realizes then the Walt never actually kills anyone.

Except for when he strangled Krazy-8 with a bike lock, ran over the gangbangers and shot one in the head.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #849 on: September 09, 2013, 06:26:52 AM »
or blew up gus fring with a bomb you fucking idiot harrycrews

that last shoot out was fucking idiotic, they should have just left it as a standoff instead of having everyone fire a thousand bullets and not hit a single fucking person

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
« Reply #850 on: September 09, 2013, 06:33:54 AM »
He also poisoned a dude, shot a few of Gus's guys and murdered Mike. He basically killed Jane too. Walt's personally handled like 6-7 people himself during the length of the show. The people he's had killed via manipulation have been way more.

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1287
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #851 on: September 09, 2013, 07:24:29 AM »
i thought for sure they were just recording his call and getting him to admit everything which would've been the smart thing to do...

NOW I SAY U DEY DED
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #852 on: September 09, 2013, 07:32:22 AM »

Was thinking this exact same scenario while watching that ending.

Gomey is dead, don't know about Hank. Doubtful he's dead already.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
« Reply #853 on: September 09, 2013, 08:08:45 AM »
Hank is fucked. The call to Marie to tell her he loved her...he's done. Him and Gomez are probably over.

Assuming that nobody besides Marie knows about their meeting, I bet Todd's uncle will force Walt and Jesse to work with Todd to perfect the recipe/process. Walt and Jesse will have to work together to escape. Jesse will die in the process (painfully) while cursing Walter out on his deathbed. Walter goes into hiding with his family for a while, then we enter on the flash forward scenes where Walter takes Todd & Uncle out to keep his family safe. Walter dies in the process. Walt Jr. decides it's french toast for breakfast instead of pancakes.

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #854 on: September 09, 2013, 09:04:04 AM »
Todd's ringtone. Lel.

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #855 on: September 09, 2013, 09:06:42 AM »
Also, that Huell scene was adorable.  Love that guy.

Greg Road

« Reply #856 on: September 09, 2013, 10:37:40 AM »
Hank is dead for sure - Marie was wearing black, which is a first considering she only wears purple (and apparently colors are very significant in the show). As for Walt and Jesse ... who knows! I doubt they'll kill off Hank and Jesse in the same episode and scene. It'll probably come down to the two of them cooking or something.

And that look Walt gave Skyler and Walt Jr. looked like a goodbye ... my bet is they find out about Hank dying and go into some kind of witness protection with Marie, even though Marie is a huge target now she knows everything ... maybe Skyler will take out Marie! Holy shit!

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #857 on: September 09, 2013, 11:27:34 AM »
I knew that phone call to Marie was bittersweet...Everything went too smoothly.  Skinheads.  I don't care if the other skinheads make it, I just want Todd dead.  He looked like such a little bitch shooting that handgun.  Man, what a gnarly episode.

I suck at SLAP.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #858 on: September 09, 2013, 12:06:16 PM »
Hank is fucked. The call to Marie to tell her he loved her...he's done. Him and Gomez are probably over.

Assuming that nobody besides Marie knows about their meeting, I bet Todd's uncle will force Walt and Jesse to work with Todd to perfect the recipe/process. Walt and Jesse will have to work together to escape. Jesse will die in the process (painfully) while cursing Walter out on his deathbed. Walter goes into hiding with his family for a while, then we enter on the flash forward scenes where Walter takes Todd & Uncle out to keep his family safe. Walter dies in the process. Walt Jr. decides it's french toast for breakfast instead of pancakes.

yep, i dont see them putting that in for any other reason, and as someone else mentioned shes wearing black.

i also agree that shootout was obnoxious, took me out of the moment a little bit

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #859 on: September 09, 2013, 01:20:14 PM »
There's a chance that Hank will just be critically wounded, but left for dead. Somehow he makes it to a the hospital, where the whole "Why were you illegally following a guy out into the desert against protocol..." questions come up. He then either lies and continues to secretly pursue Walt (who is obviously kidnapped by the nazis to cook), or he blows the investigation wide open, finally admitting his brother in law is Heisenburg.

Or he just dies. That was a super foreboding phone call to Marie.

Though Breaking Bad seems to deal in a fair amount of misdirection. Where the episode ended, it could be kind of weird to start the episode with "Boom they died". It's what people expect. But who knows.

Gomez is dead though. Real dead.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #860 on: September 09, 2013, 01:58:32 PM »
i disagree with that theory. who in the hell didnt think walt was calling to have jesse clipped at the end of that episode. well, merked, but we kinda already covered that?

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #861 on: September 09, 2013, 03:04:26 PM »
hopefully merked gets killed off soon
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

LesbianPUNCH

« Reply #862 on: September 09, 2013, 03:37:29 PM »
I get why people are hating on the whole unrealistic shootout, thousands of bullets fired and no one hit, but I feel like the direction was intentional in drawing out the dramatic nature and surrealism of the situation, the buildup to next weeks episode.  I love that there is nothing possible at this point but mere speculation as to who was hit, who makes it.  I watched this episode at a movie theater surrounded by a hundred people, and when the screen went black people jumped out of their seats screaming in astonishment.  One of my favorite episodes of the entire show so far.

And yeah, I have a feeling Hank and Gomie are done for.  Jesse flees on foot and they probably catch him, bring him back, and execute him right in front of the helpless Walt, with Jack probably making some emotionless statement about a handshake being a sacred bond.  Walt is then hauled away as a prisoner and forced to cook.  I could see Walt escaping later on, and Jack's gang going after Walt's family as collateral.  I don't know, we'll see.  Jack's gang doesn't need Jesse alive when they have Walt by the balls.  Or maybe they somehow get the buried money from Walt.  Walt's family goes off into protective service, and Walt gets the gun in some last-ditch effort to reclaim the toil of his efforts.   

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
  • HANNIBAL!!
« Reply #863 on: September 09, 2013, 04:57:04 PM »
If walt buying that gun in the beginning of the season ends up with him vs. todd's crew; I quit

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #864 on: September 09, 2013, 05:14:42 PM »
hopefully merked gets killed off soon

...bitch
I suck at SLAP.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #865 on: September 09, 2013, 09:06:35 PM »
jesse knows how to cook, too. i doubt they would just kill him when he has that knowledge. walt doesn't really have a lot of sway over anyone anymore, so the nazi's are gonna do whatever the fuck they want.

marie's clothes do kinda look more purple than black, too...

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #866 on: September 09, 2013, 09:09:56 PM »
i kinda hope walt jr gets killed

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #867 on: September 09, 2013, 09:35:26 PM »
Gomez is fucked there is no way around it.

Hank I'm not so sure. The call to Marie is classic foreboding but I also feel like he has to bring Walt down once and for all. Like that story is not over. I will say he is critically injured. On the flip side its getting close to the end and people have to die.......

Everything else Walt and Jessie captured and forced to cook is probably a solid theory.

The shootout was the way it was because the show is not real life and some liberties are always to be taken for drama and suspense and above all story. Realism is kind of dull, drama is exciting.

LesbianPUNCH

« Reply #868 on: September 09, 2013, 11:15:13 PM »
Or...

Maybe Gomie survives?  Since Hank is incriminated in Walter's confession, Gomie plays dead, sneaks off with both Jesse's and Walter's confession and fills in the missing bits with his eyewitness account.  Nah, he dead.

I care too much.  Fuck this show.  Promised I wouldn't get sucked in.  Here I am. 

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #869 on: September 10, 2013, 12:32:49 AM »
@ 0:47 - Laura Fraser, the actress that plays Lydia is so fine.  Dat accent.