Author Topic: Post the shirt/socks/pants you're wearing  (Read 160537 times)

eames1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Re: Post the shirt/socks/pants you're wearing
« Reply #330 on: February 17, 2011, 06:05:54 AM »

That FCB jersey has little tears on it this morning after last nights game.

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #331 on: February 17, 2011, 07:24:31 AM »

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #332 on: February 17, 2011, 07:49:28 AM »
lol

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -156

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #334 on: February 18, 2011, 03:41:19 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That FCB jersey has little tears on it this morning after last nights game.

If it comes to arsenal and Barcelona I don't really mind who wins.
Those 2 teams are my favorites.  Nicest football there is.
I also got a arsenal jersey
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35

jildo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • my blog? avatar image
« Reply #336 on: February 20, 2011, 07:21:52 PM »
alright, so i'm manning up... here we go:

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #337 on: February 21, 2011, 03:25:11 PM »
Red hemp knit beanie that i stole from a house party where a shirt got stolen from me (fair trade karma)
a heather grey crew neck sweater from old navy
white T
Elwood Silas brown uncut cords
and gum soled halfcabs.
@idealhandmades

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #338 on: February 27, 2011, 07:45:31 AM »
this topic is regular but i'm pretty stoked on my recent pickups.

i don't go out of my way to pickup flannels(usually way overpriced) but made an exception. 
i'm a small dude so its kind of hard finding stuff that actually fits me proper and this one fits like its was tailor made.

the pants looked a bit weird at first but i skated in them yesterday and they're fricking awesome. 
i'll probably pick up another pair or at least another color before they stop making them.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #339 on: February 27, 2011, 08:23:02 AM »
1 out of every 2 slap pals agrees
"this topic is regular".
@idealhandmades

Randozzi

« Reply #340 on: February 27, 2011, 11:29:04 AM »
yet we still look at it and post in it out of boredom/curiosity.

white tee
brown ben davis
Stance socks
Mike Mo Lakais

GnarlesManson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
« Reply #341 on: February 27, 2011, 11:28:30 PM »
i'm a small dude so its kind of hard finding stuff that actually fits me proper and this one fits like its was tailor made.
i dont know how small you are, you might have a harder time than me, but im 5'10 and pretty slim build, and finding any kind of button up shirt that fits is such a pain in the ass. im ok with tshirts/sweatshirts being a bit too big or too small, but i feel like buttonups look super bad unless they fit properly, so finding ones that fit how i want is almost impossible.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #342 on: February 28, 2011, 09:45:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i dont know how small you are, you might have a harder time than me, but im 5'10 and pretty slim build, and finding any kind of button up shirt that fits is such a pain in the ass. im ok with tshirts/sweatshirts being a bit too big or too small, but i feel like buttonups look super bad unless they fit properly, so finding ones that fit how i want is almost impossible.

you guys should just buy your shirts at the correct length, and then bring them to a tailor and get the width slimmed up. I've done this a few times with cheap buttonups in the past, and the whole ordeal will only set you back maybe 5 bucks for the shirt and 10 to get it fitted.
@idealhandmades

VictoriousOG

« Reply #343 on: February 28, 2011, 09:48:16 AM »
I've always wanted to do that with my favorite button ups, but I'm just too lazy.

Mickey button up
Selvage jeans
Black/white slip ons

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #344 on: February 28, 2011, 09:50:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

you guys should just buy your shirts at the correct length, and then bring them to a tailor and get the width slimmed up. I've done this a few times with cheap buttonups in the past, and the whole ordeal will only set you back maybe 5 bucks for the shirt and 10 to get it fitted.

or do it the slap way: grow a beer gut, no need for slimfit.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #345 on: February 28, 2011, 03:22:49 PM »
Muddy Waters Elwood T.  It's soft, and the Medium is actually long enough.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

VictoriousOG

« Reply #346 on: February 28, 2011, 03:46:48 PM »
I almost bought that last week, but the shop didn't have it in red.

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -156
« Reply #347 on: February 28, 2011, 04:42:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

whoa I never even though of that. tailoring rules!

Jay E-Quails

• Rep: 0
« Reply #348 on: February 28, 2011, 08:38:44 PM »
510 shop tee
Vans flannel
generic coach jacket
brown dickies

it's cold as fuck...

leftcoast415

• Rep: -2
« Reply #349 on: February 28, 2011, 08:52:24 PM »

i don't go out of my way to pickup flannels(usually way overpriced) but made an exception. 

the pants looked a bit weird at first but i skated in them yesterday and they're fricking awesome. 
i'll probably pick up another pair or at least another color before they stop making them.

the hundreds?

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #350 on: February 28, 2011, 11:52:43 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

EL FECES666

• Rep: 0
« Reply #351 on: March 01, 2011, 12:21:32 AM »
jesus. time to throw my dickies in the attic for a couple years i guess.

this is just like pokemon

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #352 on: March 01, 2011, 03:34:12 AM »
jesus. time to throw my dickies in the attic for a couple years i guess.

this is just like pokemon

So you moved on to Bakugan?
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #353 on: March 01, 2011, 07:01:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
the hundreds?

yeah, i'm surprised you knew that when theres no visible logos anywhere.
i'm not really one to pick up stuff from streetwear companies but the quality seems pretty good.  the flannel is thick, warm and durable, same goes for the pants.  i'm one of the few people on slap that actually skates(haha, j/k fools!)so i prefer buying clothes that last.  i got a few t-shirts too but won't have an opinion on them until after i wash them.     

VictoriousOG

« Reply #354 on: March 01, 2011, 07:41:18 PM »
I need a large. Thanks though.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #355 on: March 02, 2011, 09:49:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Damn, I guess I'm lucky to have a girlfriend that knows how to sew. I couldn't see myself pay that much to tailor a shirt.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #356 on: March 03, 2011, 07:42:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Damn, I guess I'm lucky to have a girlfriend that knows how to sew. I couldn't see myself pay that much to tailor a shirt.

same here.  i'd get a nice suit custom tailored but a regular ass button-up, i don't know about that. 
$5-$10 to make something fit better seems a bit unnecessary but i guess if i had money to burn, then yeah.     

i'd like to tailor the cuffs on a lot of my pants, i seriously hate it when it gets stuck on under your heel when you're trying to push.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #357 on: March 03, 2011, 08:50:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

same here.  i'd get a nice suit custom tailored but a regular ass button-up, i don't know about that. 
$5-$10 to make something fit better seems a bit unnecessary but i guess if i had money to burn, then yeah.     

i'd like to tailor the cuffs on a lot of my pants, i seriously hate it when it gets stuck on under your heel when you're trying to push.

You guys do realize that i meant you could find a shirt for 5 bucks at a thrift store or whatever, and then take it to a tailor and get it fitted for another 10 or something, right?
I think spending 15 dollars total for a nice fitting shirt is always a good deal.
especially when you consider that even regular ass T shirts at skateshops and stuff are almost always $20+
and they won't even fit you as well.
@idealhandmades

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #358 on: March 03, 2011, 09:15:14 AM »
nah i get it, its not a bad deal but it just seems strange to get used/2nd hand clothes tailored.
whatever floats your boat though!

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65426
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #359 on: March 03, 2011, 09:45:09 AM »
used/2nd hand clothes tailored.

This makes up 75% of my wardrobe.