Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 8665189 times)

jsettle and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

pro club blanks

Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread
« Reply #45360 on: May 26, 2022, 03:21:34 PM »
Sailormoon x Vans

Not my style nor am I a fan of the franchise but that is very well done collab

oyolar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #45361 on: May 26, 2022, 08:27:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the SF vans are super comfy and usually have ultracush insoles. not sure how well they skate or if they fuck with the rubber compound like they did with the bmx line
[close]

recently got myself some bmx slip ons mainly because of the wafflecup sole. As i was planning to skate them sometime soon, should I be worried about the rubber around the flicking area not being the same quality as the skate ones? (perfect chillers anyway for old feet :-)
[close]

I’ve skating some bmx waffle cup skate hi’s for 2 weeks and they do feel a little softer but otherwise great. I haven’t noticed them wearing down any differently (yet).
[close]

I've been skating only the BMX slip-ons since last summer and it's my favourite shoe in a long long time.

I pretty much only do flatground flip tricks and film, so I'd usually go through a pair of skate slip-ons in a few sessions (the sole from pushing/stopping usually being the first to go). The first pair of BMX slip-ons lasted around 3 months of pretty regular skating for me.

Ended up buying a pair in every colourway (and continuing to buy more when I see them pop up) just to get my hands on as many as I can.

Get the Wino Slip Cups so that more people buy them so that Emerica doesn't take them away from me.

I like this new colorway, never even previewed it before releasing

I hate the sole / rubber panel on these but this colorway is really, really nice.

doyle

• Rep: 210
« Reply #45362 on: May 27, 2022, 08:13:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the SF vans are super comfy and usually have ultracush insoles. not sure how well they skate or if they fuck with the rubber compound like they did with the bmx line
[close]

recently got myself some bmx slip ons mainly because of the wafflecup sole. As i was planning to skate them sometime soon, should I be worried about the rubber around the flicking area not being the same quality as the skate ones? (perfect chillers anyway for old feet :-)
[close]

I’ve skating some bmx waffle cup skate hi’s for 2 weeks and they do feel a little softer but otherwise great. I haven’t noticed them wearing down any differently (yet).
[close]

I've been skating only the BMX slip-ons since last summer and it's my favourite shoe in a long long time.

I pretty much only do flatground flip tricks and film, so I'd usually go through a pair of skate slip-ons in a few sessions (the sole from pushing/stopping usually being the first to go). The first pair of BMX slip-ons lasted around 3 months of pretty regular skating for me.

Ended up buying a pair in every colourway (and continuing to buy more when I see them pop up) just to get my hands on as many as I can.
[close]

Get the Wino Slip Cups so that more people buy them so that Emerica doesn't take them away from me.

I hate the sole / rubber panel on these but this colorway is really, really nice.

You're right, I actually forgot those exist and will definitely give those a shot. Doesn't help that the last pair of BMX slips I bought were $45 shipped and I can't find Wino slip cups for less than like $70.

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 470
« Reply #45363 on: May 27, 2022, 12:11:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You're right, I actually forgot those exist and will definitely give those a shot. Doesn't help that the last pair of BMX slips I bought were $45 shipped and I can't find Wino slip cups for less than like $70.
Ordering from the Emerica for the first time - use WELCOME20. If you've ordered from there before, use RVW19SV15. These get you 20% or 15% of. Hope that helps you snag a Wino Slip Cup!
Super Champion Fun Zone

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #45364 on: May 27, 2022, 03:39:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Ordering from the Emerica for the first time - use WELCOME20. If you've ordered from there before, use RVW19SV15. These get you 20% or 15% of. Hope that helps you snag a Wino Slip Cup!

This dude knows what up. I miss you my guy.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #45365 on: May 28, 2022, 04:47:38 PM »
Not sure if these are some special Brazil only deal or if they will make it else where but randomly came across these on the Brazil Cons Instagram. Look like an emerica shoe to me

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd_GXXnAMnt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #45366 on: May 28, 2022, 11:51:04 PM »
Not sure if these are some special Brazil only deal or if they will make it else where but randomly came across these on the Brazil Cons Instagram. Look like a circa combat an emerica shoe to me

WideFeet

• Rep: 81
« Reply #45367 on: May 29, 2022, 07:15:09 PM »
Not sure if these are some special Brazil only deal or if they will make it else where but randomly came across these on the Brazil Cons Instagram. Look like an emerica shoe to me

Anyone else see the Emerica KSL resemblance?

biggietoms

• Rep: 8
  • take acid
« Reply #45368 on: May 29, 2022, 07:53:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

c1rca combat

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #45369 on: May 29, 2022, 07:59:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

c1rca combat

I see all late 00s shoes

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 77
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #45370 on: May 29, 2022, 08:33:00 PM »
I can see early emerica and circa influences and I for one welcome both!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45372 on: May 29, 2022, 10:56:25 PM »
Those are some Converse Rivalry Low. I believe. I bought a mid/high pair once at. Converse Outlet once and they seemed comfortable enough. Was gonna skate em but I ended up selling em before I gave them a shot.
Super Champion Fun Zone

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45373 on: May 30, 2022, 02:01:55 AM »
I can see early emerica and circa influences and I for one welcome both!

Also like the midpoint between Habitat shoes and 2 wave ipath maybe

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Richard Skidder

• Rep: 410
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #45375 on: May 30, 2022, 09:43:03 AM »

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #45376 on: May 30, 2022, 09:48:02 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeLhdmCq8Fw/?igshid=ZjhmMmE0MjU=

Oooh la la. Will def check these out, stoked the triangle at the back is gone. Tongue looks a little sharp, though.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #45377 on: May 30, 2022, 10:14:25 AM »

Oooh la la. Will def check these out, stoked the triangle at the back is gone. Tongue looks a little sharp, though.
Dam these should of come out ages ago. Maybe different elsewhere but everyone was wearing the Lucas 3 but haven't seen a single Lucas with the triangle back (soz can't remember the name this minute) in person. These look like a logical evolution of the 3s everyone would of been psyched on.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #45378 on: May 30, 2022, 10:26:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Tom Penny reissue on the Accel sole https://www.instagram.com/p/CeGo0fFuMaw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
[close]

Which is the same sole the original Penny was on, no?
Think the og penny 2 had the same sole as the Koston 7. (Thinner cupsole with zig zag tread big es logo in the arch)

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45379 on: May 30, 2022, 10:42:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Tom Penny reissue on the Accel sole https://www.instagram.com/p/CeGo0fFuMaw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
[close]

[close]
Think the og penny 2 had the same sole as the Koston 7. (Thinner cupsole with zig zag tread big es logo in the arch)

I deleted my original post since I recalled incorrectly  but not before your reply. That sounds about right from a quick Google search! I loved Koston 7 and that sole. Skated great, so I wish they'd bring that sole back
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 11:58:08 PM by DarkPools »
Super Champion Fun Zone

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #45380 on: May 30, 2022, 01:52:39 PM »

Brazil only. We got our own cons line just like japan. Shoes are quality at least. Not all global models arrive here.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #45382 on: May 30, 2022, 09:23:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I deleted my original post since I recalled incorrectly  buy bit before your reply. That sounds about right from a quick Google search! I loved Koston 7 and that sole. Skated great, so I wish they'd bring that sole back

I’ll cop just for the collection. But I couldn’t wear these with anything. Pure brown and gum is hella ugly. Only could get away with light wash baggy denim and a white t and black hoodie in classic penny/ Reynolds fashion.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Richard Skidder

• Rep: 410
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #45383 on: May 31, 2022, 04:24:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I deleted my original post since I recalled incorrectly  buy bit before your reply. That sounds about right from a quick Google search! I loved Koston 7 and that sole. Skated great, so I wish they'd bring that sole back
[close]

I’ll cop just for the collection. But I couldn’t wear these with anything. Pure brown and gum is hella ugly. Only could get away with light wash baggy denim and a white t and black hoodie in classic penny/ Reynolds fashion.

Navy blue Dickies would hit well too.

IpathCats

« Reply #45384 on: May 31, 2022, 04:38:12 AM »

The accel og sole? Man, I might have to try these.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1034
« Reply #45385 on: May 31, 2022, 07:35:12 AM »
Those Tom Penny's were ugly back in the day and they're still ugly today...

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #45386 on: May 31, 2022, 08:08:55 AM »
Is the stitching on the soles an aesthetic choice on soles like the Accel's/slims? I remember the stitching coming out of mine on the first day but it had no effect on the shoe because they're glued to the upper

MikeX

• Rep: 7
« Reply #45387 on: May 31, 2022, 08:11:29 AM »
Is the stitching on the soles an aesthetic choice on soles like the Accel's/slims? I remember the stitching coming out of mine on the first day but it had no effect on the shoe because they're glued to the upper

I feel like they're stitched and glued so its twice the reinforcement

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #45388 on: May 31, 2022, 08:29:37 AM »
Pat Stiener appears to be wearing some Silas SLR reissues in his ig stories

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45389 on: May 31, 2022, 11:45:09 AM »
Pretty sure they’re just old shoes like when Suciu wore Silas 1s