Author Topic: Antwuan Dixon going to jail for 1 year  (Read 130315 times)

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Antwuan Dixon going to jail for 1 year
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2010, 03:06:17 PM »
The fuck outta here with that Manson/Columbine comparison. Stupidest shit in this thread.

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2010, 03:07:32 PM »
most people i know who are in jail get their shit together when they're inside and then fuck up all over again once out.
lack of education,bad habits,poverty it's always the same shit.
dixon is an idiot cause he have everything to get out of this circle so don't blame it on drew and the crew.

Tale Crab

• Rep: 350
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2010, 03:11:24 PM »
I've read autistic people usually have some kind of gift like retards have super person strength but it is with math or painting or horse training.

So that's why I enjoy painting numbers on horses.

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2010, 03:18:03 PM »
I think jail will do Dixon some good.  Although I believe way too many people go to jail over some bullshit, Dixon was walking a thin line for a while.  And unlike other street niggas who have been given up on by society a long time ago, Dixon has a career and fans to look forward to when he gets out. 

Hopefully jail is shitty enough to the point where hopefully he realizes its no place he needs to be, but who knows with this dude.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2010, 03:23:47 PM »
My uncle is a hardcore career criminal, everytime he fucks up and gets all twisted on speed and heroin, steals peoples shit, hits his wife, steals from his dad, pimps bitches, they always let him off. I swear the fucker should of already had a 3rd strike. Dixon going there prolly wont do shit but make him hate cops more, especially if he thinks someone else is to blame.
even the steven

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2010, 03:35:55 PM »
Got to love suburban white kids talking Ebonics.
As for Mr Dixon, I wish him nothing but the best, hopefully he overcomes the demons that he is fighting, his skating is good and it would be a waste if he partied it all way.

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2010, 03:40:41 PM »
Got to love suburban white kids talking Ebonics.

Assuming you're talking about me, you couldn't be anymore wrong.

sky davis

• Rep: -10
« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2010, 03:42:47 PM »
i dont think reynolds is all business at all. there was a interview where he explained how they tried to help antwuan but only he can do it himself. and he gets all the footage of drinking and drugs and stuff sent to him and he keeps the video realistic to the way they live, doesnt try to fake anything. which is cool in a way. if youre dumb enough to follow in antwuans footsteps after seeing all his mistakes_______. if they wanna look up to reynolds now being all skating no partying they can. choices...

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #128 on: November 28, 2010, 03:51:42 PM »
i wish i could buy stock in things like "Antwuan Dixon threads will be mad controversial"
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2281
« Reply #129 on: November 28, 2010, 03:53:27 PM »
Or someone sponsored by Harley Davidson beating his trailer wife to death then blaming Harley for promoting that lifestyle

Holy fuck what are you talking about?

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #130 on: November 28, 2010, 04:08:37 PM »
fuckin tim allen when to jail.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

gkn00dlez

« Reply #131 on: November 28, 2010, 04:15:48 PM »
He will find jesus in the big house, get released and skate for Siren skateboards.
That is his future.

Hexagon

« Reply #132 on: November 28, 2010, 04:21:54 PM »
Expand Quote
I guess in short, being an asshole isn't really that cute or funny ( maybe if you're like 14 ).
[close]

Are you talking about SLAP forum meanies or Antoine?

More so the fairweather-ness of skateboarders as a whole, who have a lot of opinions but no knowledge or compassion. Seems to me most people on here being pricks are A.) Privileged to some degree B.) They have personal problems in their life and this empowers them to be dickheads via the anonymity of the intarwebs. Like a channel for bad bullshit, which results in arguments and no progression of thought or growth in lending an ear/eye and CONTRIBUTING. And  C.) You  just don't get enough attention period and  have to offend strangers or care what they think, its borderline pathetic. D.) Crack a joke every so often in the name of fun, but harbor no ill will or feelings toward a certain subject. I'm speaking of the subject and not you personally, by the way.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I've lurked here for years and in the last 3 or so I've noticed inane hate etc. Which has decreased the quality of the board to nothing more than a industry news/rumor mill. Kinda blows. (no wonder I spend more time in WHATEVER, than here) Which makes me wonder why some of the members even skate if they're such self righteous babies. I was drawn to skating through its individuality and encompassing nature of providing a home for all sorts of misfits seeking fun. I guess go back to your roots as to why you ride rollerboard and you may find some clarity. If you started as a dick measuring effort, stop then.

gizmo

• Rep: 3
« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2010, 04:39:08 PM »
Expand Quote
hope he doesn't get caught up in any gang related bull shit if he's actually going there, shit would be on if he had to bunk with a blood since he's always claiming crips.
[close]
I heard about a year ago, cant remember from where, that the mexicans are encroaching and expanding like mofo's so the black gangs are starting to unite a bit, or atleast stop fighting eachother so much.  I am a white boy living in Canada though, any truth to this?  I miss watching Gangland.  I figure in prison this might be even more so, with races saying fuck it and uniting.

Once in county and even more so in prison ( at least in Cali) you stick mostly with your race. The white and Mexican gang usually team up against the black gangs. The Mexican Mafia had an edict out against Black gangs in the streets, so the blacks and mexican gangs were and probably still are going at it in the LA streets. Its mostly all over drug territory, but its some sketchy shit in some parts of town. Back in the days it was just the color you wore now its also the color of your skin in LA.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #134 on: November 28, 2010, 04:52:39 PM »
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

MrDreamPop

• Rep: -86
« Reply #135 on: November 28, 2010, 05:16:18 PM »
Some of you need to learn how to be more kind. Seriously. Jail/Prison is not rehabilitating and granted, the dude has a spotty record and done some dumb shit. But joking of ass rape, etc isn't really funny. For one, most of you don't know the guy personally and to jump on your high horses and cast down judgment is something I wouldn't start doing unless you take a look at yourself. Everyone is loaded with faults and mistakes are made. While most of you had safe suburban upbringings, this kid came from shit. So shut the fuck up with the Mr. Mom "he deserves buttfuck,derppppp hahawaste o talent, derppp derrp" Makes a lot of you sound like spoiled bitch boys with glass jaws. Perhaps he just needs better guidance, and if he finds it in spirituality, etc right on for him. Hopefully he won't lose his talent to being lost and buying into the whole "I don't give a fuck mantra" which we all know is bullshit. I guess in short, being an asshole isn't really that cute or funny ( maybe if you're like 14 ).
look at ourselves?  i don't think anyone here beats women and tries to get randoms to catch their repsective fades.  also, you have no idea where any of are from in the socio-economic latter.  one of my brothers is in prison for pimping and my uncles are in and out for various stupid shit.  meanwhile my other brother is a uci graduate and business man in orange county who just started a new company last month.  many of us are disadvantaged, but life is ultimately what you make it   antwuan has made it into a cavalcade of ignorance.
life poser

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #136 on: November 28, 2010, 05:30:05 PM »
LINK OR GTFO
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

IskateBaker

• Rep: -70
« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2010, 05:30:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Some of you need to learn how to be more kind. Seriously. Jail/Prison is not rehabilitating and granted, the dude has a spotty record and done some dumb shit. But joking of ass rape, etc isn't really funny. For one, most of you don't know the guy personally and to jump on your high horses and cast down judgment is something I wouldn't start doing unless you take a look at yourself. Everyone is loaded with faults and mistakes are made. While most of you had safe suburban upbringings, this kid came from shit. So shut the fuck up with the Mr. Mom "he deserves buttfuck,derppppp hahawaste o talent, derppp derrp" Makes a lot of you sound like spoiled bitch boys with glass jaws. Perhaps he just needs better guidance, and if he finds it in spirituality, etc right on for him. Hopefully he won't lose his talent to being lost and buying into the whole "I don't give a fuck mantra" which we all know is bullshit. I guess in short, being an asshole isn't really that cute or funny ( maybe if you're like 14 ).
[close]
look at ourselves?  i don't think anyone here beats women and tries to get randoms to catch their repsective fades.  also, you have no idea where any of are from in the socio-economic latter.  one of my brothers is in prison for pimping and my uncles are in and out for various stupid shit.  meanwhile my other brother is a uci graduate and business man in orange county who just started a new company last month.  many of us are disadvantaged, but life is ultimately what you make it   antwuan has made it into a cavalcade of ignorance.
and where did  you here that antuwan beats women?
nigga when's the last time you caught a pokemon with a great ball?

gizmo

• Rep: 3
« Reply #138 on: November 28, 2010, 05:33:05 PM »
The self-righteousness in this thread really makes me laugh. Gizmo actually said, "shame on them" in regards to the guys at Baker possibly enabling Antwuan. What the fuck? This shit is gossip, and that is why we all come to Slap. Why act like you give a fuck about the guy? Are you his close friend?. . . Judging from what I saw on Epicly Later'd, the guy seems like a fucking loser.

Damn right I said that. Whats up my nigga. You wanna catch my fade nigga? ;D

jojo_fosho

• Rep: -2
« Reply #139 on: November 28, 2010, 05:35:08 PM »
Its the first post in the fucking thread.

IskateBaker

• Rep: -70
« Reply #140 on: November 28, 2010, 05:37:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Its the first post in the fucking thread.

hitting someone isnt necessarily fucking beating someone.
nigga when's the last time you caught a pokemon with a great ball?

MrDreamPop

« Reply #141 on: November 28, 2010, 05:39:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
umm, maybe the very first post of this thread...
I have been told by a very reliable source that Mr. Dixon had a ton of small shit he hasn't taken care of and recently punched a girl at a skatepark while under the influence of many drugs. As a result he will be doing a year in prison. Can't say I didn't see it coming
life poser

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
  • Free Max B
« Reply #142 on: November 28, 2010, 05:54:12 PM »
is there any credibility to any of this? you motherfuckers are crying about this dudes 4 month bid meanwhile bos don biggavel is looking at 85 more years!
FREE MAX B

few123456789

« Reply #143 on: November 28, 2010, 06:04:18 PM »
Everyone who employed this guy to skate and paid him money to enable his habits are ENABLERS of destroying a human being.

You fuckheads who say otherwise are full of shit. ? If they wanted to help him, they would take him off the team and pay for his rehab, not continue to pay him for doing exactly what is killing him.

This is regular to even argue about. ? SLAP forum trolls -1,000, common sense +1,000. ? 

Mullet Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -424
« Reply #144 on: November 28, 2010, 06:12:18 PM »
So did some chick at a skatepark catch his fade, or did he get popped for holding heat in a backpack? Or is this one of those awesome combo-crimes?

MrDreamPop

« Reply #145 on: November 28, 2010, 06:16:46 PM »
so any addict with a job's employer is an enabler?  fuck off.  i understand there is a difference when said employer makes it money off of kids hyped off hijinks, but i don't think the difference is so great as to shift responsibility from the guilty party to the ones who sign his check.  i don't even know if he's some kind of addict anyhow.  fool has decisions to make and ultimately the only one he has to answer to is himself.  he's not a fucking child, so don't treat him as such.  he's actually a couple months older than me.
life poser

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #146 on: November 28, 2010, 06:22:47 PM »
Man this thread is regular and I am no longer posting in these "omfg guess who's getting shit on now" threads, fuck that, I'ma go make a sandwich, with extra meat and cheese cause yall made me do it
even the steven

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #147 on: November 28, 2010, 06:35:11 PM »
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Gnarles Barkly

• Rep: 1
  • N.W.I. Times
« Reply #148 on: November 28, 2010, 07:09:10 PM »
He will have plenty of time to lift weights and convert to Islam.
skateboarding has got so fucking gay.

hekkahyphy

« Reply #149 on: November 28, 2010, 07:12:00 PM »
Idc what any of you say, watching you monkeys argue is entertainment...