Author Topic: BATB 4 U.S. vs Them  (Read 266197 times)

jonisafreak3

Re: BATB 4 U.S. vs Them
« Reply #270 on: March 05, 2011, 02:29:27 PM »
Expand Quote
PJ beat shane and cory kennedy back to back... why is he not in this?
[close]
Yea he beat both of them without getting a single letter, infact he reached the final without getting a letter, pj is a beast, btw he is in it, he replaced jimmy carlin and he will play nyberg, however why he wasnt in it from the start is a mystery.
o

Im not sure but just by the way PJ acts it seems that the BATB doesnt matter. He seems like he could care less about skate battles and i respect him more because of it, who would want a bunch of kids ranking your skating abilities just on flatground alone, actually he also seems like he doesnt even like being filmed half the time like the DC ads from last years batb. Anyway ishod vs shane was good and i thought the game would be pretty even and i thought it was funny that people expect shane too blow people out of the water , I mean yes i do like him as a skater and i think hes talented on flatground but with the people in this years batb i dont think he has a chance. And the whole way there doing it this year is ridiculous. Berras making it so much more then it has too be with facebook and all this nonsense. Another thing does anyone know if they filmed everything already or do it the way they used too because it seems like they filmed all of it  and now there just waiting till the exact day the battles supposed too air.

bakedRice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #271 on: March 05, 2011, 03:38:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Yea he beat both of them without getting a single letter, infact he reached the final without getting a letter, pj is a beast, btw he is in it, he replaced jimmy carlin and he will play nyberg, however why he wasnt in it from the start is a mystery.
[close]
o

Im not sure but just by the way PJ acts it seems that the BATB doesnt matter. He seems like he could care less about skate battles and i respect him more because of it, who would want a bunch of kids ranking your skating abilities just on flatground alone, actually he also seems like he doesnt even like being filmed half the time like the DC ads from last years batb. Anyway ishod vs shane was good and i thought the game would be pretty even and i thought it was funny that people expect shane too blow people out of the water , I mean yes i do like him as a skater and i think hes talented on flatground but with the people in this years batb i dont think he has a chance. And the whole way there doing it this year is ridiculous. Berras making it so much more then it has too be with facebook and all this nonsense. Another thing does anyone know if they filmed everything already or do it the way they used too because it seems like they filmed all of it  and now there just waiting till the exact day the battles supposed too air.

your username reads like jonasfreak, which i assumed to mean that you love the jonas brothers, and of course games of skate dont matter, anybody judging them on skating ability due to flatground alone dont understand how skateboarding works. and there are no exact days, they can release it all at once if they really wanted to, its called marketing and business strategy, too bad the jonas brothers dont sing about that shit

jonisafreak3

« Reply #272 on: March 05, 2011, 05:05:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
o

[close]

your username reads like jonasfreak, which i assumed to mean that you love the jonas brothers, and of course games of skate dont matter, anybody judging them on skating ability due to flatground alone dont understand how skateboarding works. and there are no exact days, they can release it all at once if they really wanted to, its called marketing and business strategy, too bad the jonas brothers dont sing about that shit

Cause that's what it reads as, lets just insult new users for no apparent reason, i guess that explains your -8 rep.

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #273 on: March 05, 2011, 05:17:28 PM »
hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha

Chron Artest

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #274 on: March 05, 2011, 05:36:52 PM »
cot damn, those dudes put on quite the flatground show!

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #275 on: March 05, 2011, 05:44:15 PM »
that was fantastic.

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #276 on: March 05, 2011, 06:12:26 PM »
Virtual vs. Reality.

Who thinks they could beat either of those guys, them real skating & you EA skating?

I know I couldn't, my thumbs couldn't keep up.

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #277 on: March 05, 2011, 08:18:36 PM »
Reda is the worst.

yeah that was horrible. shane in particular seemed so awkward during those interviews.

amazing game tho I didn't even know this was starting. I randomly visited the berrics and saw this, what a nice little surprise.

carbonite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
    • frozen in carbonite avatar image
« Reply #278 on: March 05, 2011, 08:43:17 PM »
can't wait till Reda gives Morgan and/or Wade a hard time about living in "America Jr", health care, candy stripers, mounties, etc. etc.....

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1967
« Reply #279 on: March 05, 2011, 08:44:11 PM »
It's almost midnight, and the first game STILL isn't showing up on The Berrics site for me.

I mean, I saw it on YouTube, but still.

« Reply #280 on: March 06, 2011, 12:35:46 AM »
heavy game.  ishod is a beast.

TrainWreck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
« Reply #281 on: March 06, 2011, 01:55:53 AM »
It's almost midnight, and the first game STILL isn't showing up on The Berrics site for me.

I mean, I saw it on YouTube, but still.

it is UP. here is my advise:

1.) Click the button: "Click here tp predict" -> another tab opens
2.) scroll down
3.) Click the button: "Click here to watch"

i just watched the pre-game interview, davis vs sewa

and i can tell once again: reda is an dumb, ignorant,racist, narrow-minded and totally unfunny idiot.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 02:19:26 AM by TrainWreck »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #282 on: March 06, 2011, 02:12:51 AM »
Some weird stuff

How can u replace jimmi carlin with freakin PJ Ladd , Albert must have been like " damn playing Carlin , Hes amazing but I might have a chans , oh wait , now Im playing PJ Ladd .... FUCK . " . Not taking anything away from carlin , love that dude , but PJ Ladd is unstoppable.

And why would you have a US vs Them contest and where theres a chans of two americans in the final ?

Anyways , glad its started , BATB is sick 

Lordata

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • Still Skating at 28, Hailey, Idaho area
« Reply #283 on: March 06, 2011, 02:53:09 AM »
Some weird stuff

How can u replace jimmi carlin with freakin PJ Ladd , Albert must have been like " damn playing Carlin , Hes amazing but I might have a chans , oh wait , now Im playing PJ Ladd .... FUCK . " . Not taking anything away from carlin , love that dude , but PJ Ladd is unstoppable.

And why would you have a US vs Them contest and where theres a chans of two americans in the final ?

Anyways , glad its started , BATB is sick 
You just blew my mind. This is kind of the dumbest contest ever. I mean it makes it so we might not see people before play in the first rounds, but this really makes me hope that it's us vs. them in the final
Berrics is fucking regular.

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #284 on: March 06, 2011, 03:28:56 AM »
nobody is forcing you to listen to reda or watch the interviews.
i agree he's boring and they should have someone else to do these but it's not happening so,
just watch the games.

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #285 on: March 06, 2011, 06:41:13 AM »
You can see that the guys that created Sewa and Shane kinda blew it on the talking part. They can't really talk much,  if not they would blow their cover and everyone would know they are machines and not humans.

Baron von Bullshit

• Rep: -2
« Reply #286 on: March 06, 2011, 07:15:14 AM »
You can see that the guys that created Sewa and Shane kinda blew it on the talking part. They can't really talk much,  if not they would blow their cover and everyone would know they are machines and not humans.
You can beat Shane-like any other robot-with a paradox.
"Hey what about that fakie-nollie flip"
"DOES NOT COMPUTE"  *explosion*

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #287 on: March 06, 2011, 07:34:42 AM »
:D
the part of the processor that is dedicated to tricks is too developed and takes the room of the language on the hard disk

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #288 on: March 06, 2011, 07:50:57 AM »
Sewa's gunna fuck davis up

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #289 on: March 06, 2011, 08:20:59 AM »
I like davis his skating, but I'm dutch and sewa is sick as fuck
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #290 on: March 06, 2011, 08:59:25 AM »
that davis vs sewa match was unbelieveable! these games are just gonna get crazier and crazier

Bruce Knee

• Rep: -1
« Reply #291 on: March 06, 2011, 09:02:20 AM »
You could tell he was nervous and all, but Davis was going at him, bummed for Sewa being out already, he can do waaay better.

TrainWreck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
« Reply #292 on: March 06, 2011, 09:09:32 AM »
You could tell he was nervous and all, but Davis was going at him, bummed for Sewa being out already, he can do waaay better.

sick game ... i wannted sewa to win
+ i never expected davis to land all that hardflip variations ...

LemonParty

• Rep: -112
« Reply #293 on: March 06, 2011, 09:12:35 AM »
 HOLY FUCK DAVIS IS A FUCKING BEAST!!! I WAS EXPECTED SEWA TO NOT EVNE MISS A SINGLE TRICK HOLY SHIT. ROCKY!!

Brad Breath

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 43
« Reply #294 on: March 06, 2011, 09:17:16 AM »
I actually clapped my hands vigorously and loudly a couple times during that match.  And I never do that type of shit.

fuck yes, Davis

bakedRice

• Rep: -20
« Reply #295 on: March 06, 2011, 09:18:39 AM »
^^^ seriously. holy man i knew davis was good and i loved his flow trash/boondoggle parts, but who couldve expected ghettobirds and 360 dbl flips on defense?

LemonParty

• Rep: -112
« Reply #296 on: March 06, 2011, 09:19:13 AM »
 GUARENTEED NOBODY PREDICTED THAT PROPERLY. AND THATS BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINT HOW FCKING STUPID THIS PREDICTION PROCESS IS IF ONLY FOR THAT YOU HAVE TO PREDICT WHO WINS ROCK PAPER SCISSORS??? LOL. THATS ESSENTIALLY 50/50, SO YOU NEED TO GUESS WHAT... 31  ROCK PAPER SCISSORS IN A ROW TO WIN 500$ AND A YEAR WORTH OF SHOES????? THATS WORSE ODDS THAN THE FUCKING LOTERRY

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #297 on: March 06, 2011, 09:20:22 AM »
Well, I did not expect the game would go by that. That was some good shit, and Davis blew my mind.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #298 on: March 06, 2011, 09:33:59 AM »
2 for 2!
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

ekayallday

• Rep: -6
« Reply #299 on: March 06, 2011, 09:46:51 AM »
I actually clapped my hands vigorously and loudly a couple times during that match.  And I never do that type of shit.

fuck yes, Davis