Author Topic: Ask Karl  (Read 259807 times)

strictly freshly

Re: Ask Karl
« Reply #900 on: November 29, 2011, 07:14:35 PM »
Ol' Dirty Karl!! AHAHA I say that to everyone. The original early IPATH days were one of my favorite times in skateboarding my man. Crazy how things change. Where is Nate Jones and if he's a musician now how could one go about hearing his stuff. Peace my friend.

strictly freshly

« Reply #901 on: November 29, 2011, 07:44:08 PM »
In fact in a perfect world a leisure shoe company headed up by you, Nate and Field would be really dope. A round two of what ipath should have been. WORD LIFE!!!!!

« Reply #902 on: November 29, 2011, 08:42:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Hey Karl, havent heard from you in a while so I figured I'll ask a question. I just saw Joey Guevara's sick mag minute, and he seems to be rocking Organika boards. please tell me you got him hooked up, he rips!
[close]
I think my friend Justin Williams hooked him up when he worked for Kayo. I wasn't familiar with him then I watched this:

And now I want to hook him up. Dude has a super good style!

best style!  dude is sick.

cool spot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 28
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #903 on: November 29, 2011, 09:10:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Hey Karl, havent heard from you in a while so I figured I'll ask a question. I just saw Joey Guevara's sick mag minute, and he seems to be rocking Organika boards. please tell me you got him hooked up, he rips!
[close]
I think my friend Justin Williams hooked him up when he worked for Kayo. I wasn't familiar with him then I watched this:

anyone wanna hook up directions to the bank spot the dude skates at 0:25? san jose right?

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #904 on: November 30, 2011, 07:36:17 AM »
What up Karl. Have to ever been out Atlanta or New York to skate, and if so what spots did you like?
Whats up, Sir Black Demon.
I have been to both cities. Didn't do much skating in the ATL but New York is sick! Just skating down the street holding on to taxi cabs was the best! Brooklyn banks was fun too.

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #905 on: November 30, 2011, 07:40:05 AM »
Ol' Dirty Karl!! AHAHA I say that to everyone. The original early IPATH days were one of my favorite times in skateboarding my man. Crazy how things change. Where is Nate Jones and if he's a musician now how could one go about hearing his stuff. Peace my friend.
Whats up man. Im kinda feeling that name  ;D  
Dude, the early Ipath days were pretty rad indeed. Nate is still killin it with music and his family. I recently reached out to him about being apart of Praxis Footwear because that dude has limitless style on and off the board.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 06:00:37 PM by ORGANIKARL »

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #906 on: November 30, 2011, 07:41:21 AM »
In fact in a perfect world a leisure shoe company headed up by you, Nate and Field would be really dope. A round two of what ipath should have been. WORD LIFE!!!!!
Would be rad!!

Who is this? Seems like we know each other.

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #907 on: November 30, 2011, 07:44:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

anyone wanna hook up directions to the bank spot the dude skates at 0:25? san jose right?
That line was beautiful! I'll reach out to some SJ homies and get that for ya.

jerrys_kids

« Reply #908 on: November 30, 2011, 08:01:10 AM »
Karl I just wanted to hit you up and say that your the man, your one of the most chilled out level headed dudes in skating, and the fact that you take time to get on slap and answer our question and whatnot is dope, keep doing what your doing, your the man.

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #909 on: November 30, 2011, 08:19:41 AM »
yo karl

i love that trend of 7" cruzer deck. any chance to see one out of organika?
tricks are for kids , style is forever

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #910 on: November 30, 2011, 12:40:08 PM »
Yo Karl what up!

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #911 on: November 30, 2011, 01:37:39 PM »
whats the best way to get a organika-board in sweden? any onlineshops that you know about? because i dont.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #912 on: November 30, 2011, 01:51:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Whats up man. Im kinda feeling that name  ;D 
Dude, the early Ipath days were pretty rad indeed. Nate is still killin it with music and his family. I recently reached out to him about being apart of Praxis Footwear because that dude as limitless style on and off the board.

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
@idealhandmades

BlackDemonShreds

• Rep: -4
« Reply #913 on: November 30, 2011, 03:53:00 PM »
What's up again Karl! Would you rather hook up a guy who could only do extremely smooth and natural ollies/180s, or a Shane Oneill type character?

strictly freshly

« Reply #914 on: November 30, 2011, 05:10:18 PM »
Glad you liked my posts sir. Hope it brought a smile to your face. We've never met. I'm an aging ex skater from Long Island who was very fond of the whole vibe IPATH had back in the day.  Sittin here bumpin some Tappa Zukie and talking with Mr. Watson. LOL, good shit.

strictly freshly

« Reply #915 on: November 30, 2011, 05:33:39 PM »
just googled Praxis Footwear too. Can't wait dude!

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #916 on: November 30, 2011, 05:44:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Dude, the early Ipath days were pretty rad indeed. Nate is still killin it with music and his family. I recently reached out to him about being apart of Praxis Footwear because that dude as limitless style on and off the board.

YES ;D ;D ;D

any new Nate Jones footage would be like a breath of fresh air
hopefully that works out.

kevbo999

« Reply #917 on: November 30, 2011, 06:25:34 PM »
We talkin bout Praxis.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #918 on: November 30, 2011, 06:37:39 PM »
Do you purposefully make all the mob you put into switch heels look nice of purpose or does it just come naturally?

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #919 on: December 02, 2011, 08:09:11 AM »
Karl I just wanted to hit you up and say that your the man, your one of the most chilled out level headed dudes in skating, and the fact that you take time to get on slap and answer our question and whatnot is dope, keep doing what your doing, your the man.
No! You da man! lol

But seriously, the skateboard family is one of the biggest and most divers in the world. So heck yeah I was to meet and talk to my family members  ;)

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #920 on: December 02, 2011, 08:10:51 AM »
yo karl

i love that trend of 7" cruzer deck. any chance to see one out of organika?
Those are pretty rad but we have no plans to make those.

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #921 on: December 02, 2011, 08:12:37 AM »
Yo Karl what up!
Whats up, Sir Manolo. When is your next buttery edit coming out?

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #922 on: December 02, 2011, 08:15:59 AM »
whats the best way to get a organika-board in sweden? any onlineshops that you know about? because i dont.
I wish I had an answer for you but when it comes to international shipping im not too sure which sites will do that. PM me your address and I'll see what I can do. Amazing signature by the way  ;D

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #923 on: December 02, 2011, 08:17:50 AM »
What's up again Karl! Would you rather hook up a guy who could only do extremely smooth and natural ollies/180s, or a Shane Oneill type character?
A mixture of the two would be great ;)  Which why would you go?

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2215
  • computer says no
« Reply #924 on: December 02, 2011, 08:18:27 AM »
Request: Praxis high tops with a supportive upper! Shoes keep getting lower while my ankles keep getting older...

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #925 on: December 02, 2011, 08:19:53 AM »
Glad you liked my posts sir. Hope it brought a smile to your face. We've never met. I'm an aging ex skater from Long Island who was very fond of the whole vibe IPATH had back in the day.  Sittin here bumpin some Tappa Zukie and talking with Mr. Watson. LOL, good shit.
Hell yeah, beautiful mind.  Once a skater always a skater. Its still in your blood I can feel it  ;D

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #926 on: December 02, 2011, 08:21:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

YES ;D ;D ;D

any new Nate Jones footage would be like a breath of fresh air
hopefully that works out.
New Nate Jones footage would most definitely be a breath of fresh air : )

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #927 on: December 02, 2011, 08:22:28 AM »

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #928 on: December 02, 2011, 08:24:07 AM »
Do you purposefully make all the mob you put into switch heels look nice of purpose or does it just come naturally?

LOL I've been working on not mobbing them lately  :)

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #929 on: December 02, 2011, 08:26:16 AM »
Request: Praxis high tops with a supportive upper! Shoes keep getting lower while my ankles keep getting older...
Grimcity, I got you my man.  When they come out I'll personally send you a pair of high tops.  Thanks again for the help before  ;D