Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 581192 times)

chris gentryfied

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -86
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #3450 on: April 29, 2019, 05:55:14 AM »
remember that Andy Milinokas looking ass kid who hung around Quartersnacks? i think his name was Brengar. who was he, what did he do and where is he now?
does he skate or is he the Rick Kosick of NYC? he held that tree for AO one time and for that we salute you.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #3451 on: April 29, 2019, 07:04:05 AM »
remember that Andy Milinokas looking ass kid who hung around Quartersnacks? i think his name was Brengar. who was he, what did he do and where is he now?
does he skate or is he the Rick Kosick of NYC? he held that tree for AO one time and for that we salute you.

first of all i had no idea andy milinokas was 43 :o

brengar was/is a filmer, who filmed most of pappalardo's fully flared part. someone told me recently he started filming again.

his brother is paul gar who is also a filmer/photographer. he recently filmed eli reed's part.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #3452 on: April 29, 2019, 07:15:51 AM »

If you're familiar with Twitch, he streams all the time. Sometimes he plays video games, but a lot of the times he's just filming himself walk around LA or while he's traveling. He's been filming a lot in Japan recently. Sometimes he can be pretty funny and gets into some random situations.

Irvine-Sucks.com

chris gentryfied

• Rep: -86
« Reply #3453 on: April 29, 2019, 07:23:11 AM »
nah, idk about twitch but that's cool. i've heard the name Paul Gar, prolly on QS. that's neat the kid is a globetrotter. he doesn't skate then? he had a video dressed as a sad robot once. it wasn't great but it was unique.
i'm interested in characters but i kind of want him to skate.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #3454 on: April 29, 2019, 07:27:35 AM »
rcb3 is talking about andy, not brengar

i'm sure he skates, grew up skating.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #3455 on: April 29, 2019, 08:17:49 AM »
That was austyn not ao
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3456 on: April 30, 2019, 01:09:38 PM »
I wonder if theres a clip or photo of someone doing a big bs air on a really big vert wall. So's that there airing beside the wall. Ive seen frontside ollies like that.  Maybe put a little strip of 1/4 coping to bonk theyre wheels off of.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1191
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3457 on: May 01, 2019, 05:24:03 PM »
If an actor portrays someone that is pretending to be someone else, shouldn’t they get paid double?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
« Reply #3458 on: May 01, 2019, 05:37:18 PM »
If an actor portrays someone that is pretending to be someone else, shouldn’t they get paid double?

If they are wearing a disguise in order to rob a bank, in order to research a part, then yes.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #3459 on: May 02, 2019, 05:45:37 PM »
Should I have some honey bees? Would it piss off the neighbors, who suck anyway.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3460 on: May 02, 2019, 06:38:21 PM »
sneeze. excuse me. bless you. thanks. can we stop with this charade already?

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1241
« Reply #3461 on: May 03, 2019, 10:48:11 AM »
when are people going to stop giving a fuck about instagram?

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
« Reply #3462 on: May 03, 2019, 10:52:02 AM »

this week I considered signing up for it for the first time, so I'd say it's pretty much done.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 10:53:55 AM by botefdunn »

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 667
« Reply #3463 on: May 03, 2019, 11:18:49 AM »

Right now in Canada, they're experimenting with not showing the number of likes on posts. Do you think it'll help ?

hangontoyourego

« Reply #3464 on: May 03, 2019, 04:39:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Right now in Canada, they're experimenting with not showing the number of likes on posts. Do you think it'll help ?
unfortunately not for years to come . there’s new generations of lousy humans that are infatuated with ig . it would be amazing if someone could destroy it . can’t a hacker just infiltrate and kill it .

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1241
« Reply #3465 on: May 03, 2019, 05:39:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
unfortunately not for years to come . there’s new generations of lousy humans that are infatuated with ig . it would be amazing if someone could destroy it . can’t a hacker just infiltrate and kill it .
hack the fucking planet

nothing will make a difference until its gone
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 05:44:05 PM by smellsdead »

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #3466 on: May 06, 2019, 10:11:52 AM »
to me Aces on setups look backwards and thunders make setups look like tech decks (even though tech deck trucks are modeled after indys...
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #3467 on: May 07, 2019, 03:45:37 PM »
Is volcom supposed to be a combination of "volume" and "company", like a music-oriented brand?

Dustwardprez

« Reply #3468 on: May 07, 2019, 04:07:25 PM »
Thinking about selling my art collection. I don’t want to but it become a storage issue

Dustwardprez

« Reply #3469 on: May 07, 2019, 04:19:58 PM »
There was a mix tape I received around 1996? It had h street lick and a Powell tour video to France?

There was a clip of a homeless blonde guy who took someone’s board and placed it right on the very end of a tall drop. I’m seeing a pink or red polished marble. Get a running start and jump both feet in the ctr of the board right to neck piece off the ledge.
He was hauled away in an ambulance.

If you can name this video it would make me happy to see it

doublesteveburger

« Reply #3470 on: May 07, 2019, 06:23:57 PM »
Who’s that in dwycks profile image

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3471 on: May 10, 2019, 07:06:59 AM »
caffeine doesn’t increase your energy or alertness it just redistributes it. most people consume it so their most productive hours of the day are during work and then they crash and burn just in time for their life outside of work, unless you consume it all day, every day, in which case you’re slowly destroying yourself like a meth user on a very long-term scale. caffeine increases anxiety because it causes releases of adrenaline and cortisol. you’re putting yourself in a state of stress and hypervigilance so you can be a good little worker bee or office monkey. I’ve been reducing my morning coffee quantity and getting headaches from it. I’m gonna eventually only drink one small cup of weak coffee a day and maybe even quit but it does have some health benefits so I’m thinking about it. I wanna use my energy more consistently and save some of it for more important shit like skating and reading at home. this may sound crazy but I think caffeine exacerbates a lot of conditions like teeth grinding and even contributes to road rage. think about people driving around all amped up on caffeine with adrenaline and cortisol pumping through their bodies. ridiculous how it’s been marketed to us. people gotta have their comfy cup of joe or their refreshing “energy” drink. fuck caffeine.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #3472 on: May 10, 2019, 07:17:39 AM »
Who’s that in dwycks profile image

Anna Khachiyan (I think?), she does a podcast with the fiancee of one of the Cum Town guys.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #3473 on: May 10, 2019, 09:36:20 AM »
caffeine doesn’t increase your energy or alertness it just redistributes it. most people consume it so their most productive hours of the day are during work and then they crash and burn just in time for their life outside of work, unless you consume it all day, every day, in which case you’re slowly destroying yourself like a meth user on a very long-term scale. caffeine increases anxiety because it causes releases of adrenaline and cortisol. you’re putting yourself in a state of stress and hypervigilance so you can be a good little worker bee or office monkey. I’ve been reducing my morning coffee quantity and getting headaches from it. I’m gonna eventually only drink one small cup of weak coffee a day and maybe even quit but it does have some health benefits so I’m thinking about it. I wanna use my energy more consistently and save some of it for more important shit like skating and reading at home. this may sound crazy but I think caffeine exacerbates a lot of conditions like teeth grinding and even contributes to road rage. think about people driving around all amped up on caffeine with adrenaline and cortisol pumping through their bodies. ridiculous how it’s been marketed to us. people gotta have their comfy cup of joe or their refreshing “energy” drink. fuck caffeine.

them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #3474 on: May 10, 2019, 10:45:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i get a little cranky when i don’t get my afternoon coffee. could be more the routine of going after work then anything as well as helps me relax for the commute home .

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3475 on: May 11, 2019, 12:02:18 PM »
Listening 2 versions of Jimi hendrix "Hear my train coming" solos on YT silmuteanously is so great, try it

talklessSkateMore

• Rep: -40
« Reply #3476 on: May 14, 2019, 06:31:36 AM »
What do those CBC bumper stickers mean/represent?
it said to learn how to tie for a reason.
This is all structured as a trap.
Tied by those who know the fundamentals.

Suave

• Rep: -21
« Reply #3477 on: May 14, 2019, 02:59:48 PM »
if they let guys claim trans and be women, i'm pondering claiming woman status and going to jail and slanging some serious dick. lady dick.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #3478 on: May 14, 2019, 03:35:09 PM »
Should I be using depop

Spunkchild

• Rep: 38
  • Big gal
« Reply #3479 on: May 14, 2019, 03:52:22 PM »
Should I be using depop
Super cheap finds and some really overpriced stuff.
Good for thrifters who dont have time to go to their local.
I have bad taste and I smell like fetta cheese