Author Topic: Kyle Robinson  (Read 77420 times)

holla

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: Kyle Robinson
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2011, 09:50:43 AM »
And im pretty sure your the one who was in a mental hospital kyle

Ludwig Wittgenstein

« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2011, 11:33:04 AM »
Wow. I just spent the last 20 minutes trying to set up an account just so I could post on this thread.

First of all, is there an internet archive where I can view this whole thread, including the posts that were deleted, right now? I know of one site but it takes some time to do it.

As for Kyle, I don't know if anything posted here about his personal life is true, and I don't really care that much, but I do know that he did the greatest backside 180 nosegrind of all-time and he'll live forever for that reason. Stay up brother.

Lil Fucky, unfortunately I talked shit about you. I was drunk as fuck, which isn't an excuse, but under normal circumstances I don't like to talk shit about anyone. So I apologize. And I don't need to remind everyone of how good he is, and he'll also live forever because of that. You stay up too.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, stop bickering. Just kidding. Keep bickering, because it's hilarious.

To the rest of the people in Edmonton, I have no idea who you are, but if you want a fight you can come see me and get your fucking head beat in (just kidding, I'm a pacifist, and even if I wasn't, I'm a huge pussy).

Ludwig Wittgenstein

« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2011, 11:34:20 AM »
Oh, and what the fuck is "gwop"?

Avicci

• Rep: -71
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2011, 11:34:28 AM »
Quote from: holla  link=topic=55975.msg1538490#msg1538490 date=1317747043
And im pretty sure your the one who was in a mental hospital kyle

"chill out on the yo flips theo we only want whats best for you!"

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2011, 12:57:51 PM »

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2011, 01:23:37 PM »
Kyle, can I interview you? I want to hear you're thoughts on several issues. I think we can make some magic. Your ghost conversations alone are more entertaining than most television programs.

oh lets do it !!!! im down for an interview

Waka Flocka Flame - O Lets Do It (Dirty Version)

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

dick wolf

• Rep: -7
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2011, 02:03:26 PM »
good shit

Silent Bob.

• Rep: 67
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2011, 03:39:35 PM »
I want to buy a rocking chair, some beer and a plane ticket to wherever these guys live

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2011, 05:11:27 PM »
Kyle, can I interview you? I want to hear you're thoughts on several issues. I think we can make some magic. Your ghost conversations alone are more entertaining than most television programs.

oh lets do it !!!! im down for an interview

I feel so privileged. Check your personal messages. 
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2011, 06:02:36 PM »
Oh, and what the fuck is "gwop"?

"gwop" is a spelling error.

Guap    

guap - (gwa'p), n - a considerable amount of money, most often cash, indicating a high degree of purchasing power for fast-depreciation consumer items such as luxury cars and electronics.

"... ask me what I paid and I say yeah I paid a guap."

EDIT:

Papoose - Gettin' Gwap
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 02:29:04 PM by tuque »

wheee!

dude

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2011, 10:18:49 PM »
yo kyle, i dont know you personally, but from what i read in this thread, things aren't looking good. Despite that, i wanna shed some positivity on this situation and say that i remember being really really young, like maybe around grade 6 or 7, and watching "big demo" with my friends and how much you ripped. Like a year later a plush video came out and you skated to gang starr (there's a switch manual switch flip out in there that is fucking mind blowing even today). Needless to say i still own both of those videos on vhs except i don't have a vcr so most of it is just off of my own memory. but i really appreciated what you did back then and hopefully you can keep it up. It sounds like you've had a falling out with some edmonton heads (....due to your illness??), i hope you stay up and get better.  keep skating man!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 11:18:12 PM by dude »

toopiled

• Rep: 3
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2011, 11:04:40 PM »
yo kyle, i dont know you personally, but from what i read in this thread, things aren't looking good. Despite that, i wanna shed some positivity on this situation and say that i remember being really really young, like maybe around grade 6 or 7, and watching "big demo" with my friends and how much you ripped. Like a year later a plush video came out and you skated to gang starr (there's a switch manual switch flip out in there that is fucking mind blowing even today). Needless to say i still own both of videos those on vhs except i don't have a vcr some most of it is just off of my own memory. but i really appreciated what you did back then and hopefully you can keep it up. It sounds like you've had a falling out with some edmonton heads (....due to your illness??), i hope you stay up and get better.  keep skating man!

true.

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2011, 07:21:13 AM »
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2011, 08:04:52 AM »
I'm so pissed I never got to see this thread in it's full glory.

'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

BlackEye77

• Rep: -94
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2011, 12:37:03 PM »
How have I missed this over the past week. This shit's better than The Two Coreys.

Sue

• Rep: 9
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2011, 08:07:40 PM »
Normally I would not do this,but I feel the need to speak for all people suffering with mental illness.This is not funny guys.Kyle is a great kid, who at the height of his skate boarding career was afflicted by this devastating illness.1 in 5 canadians suffer from some form of mental illness ,so chances are you know some one other than Kyle that this affects.I know alot of you and I know you are all good people,I think you just do not know how much this affects someones life.Kyle is just trying to live a normal life ,just like the rest of us,but it really hurts him when he see's his friends talking about him this way.Believe me I know Kyle's actions and responses are not always good.As a family we live with this everday,but instead of calling someone a f____ psycho,which is probably the worst thing you could do to someone in this circumstance,why don't you try and reach out to them.Ask them out for a coffee,or a skate or just call them and ask them how they are doing.You have all been friends and if Kyle had cancer I could see you all suporting him,yet it is so much the same but no one comes around to see how you are when you have a mental illness,why is that?Many famous people have this illness,they are far from stupid in fact they are very bright and they fight everyday to stay afloat,please don't cause more grief,help someone when they need help,you will feel great knowing that you did everything you could to help someone.

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2011, 08:55:20 PM »
Tell your mom to start posting.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2011, 09:27:51 PM »
Damn. Now I feel bad for laughing at this thread.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

MattMacker

• Rep: -10
  • wat
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2011, 09:40:46 PM »
omg is this real life

drunk

• Rep: 59
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2011, 10:08:53 PM »
what on earth is going on in here
formerly toonie

StarkyLove

• Rep: -119
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2011, 10:56:53 PM »
just when i thought slap was getting boring, this happens.

nylin

« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2011, 03:22:00 AM »
More mom posts.

« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2011, 09:21:49 AM »
i just read the last 5 pages...

i have mind aids now.  thanks.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #113 on: October 08, 2011, 10:47:15 AM »
oh. my. god. where. have. i. been.

i have so many questions i dont even know where to start. was jamie t on slap? is this even real? this thread might literally be the best ever. that dude fucking kills tho i actually like the parts a bunch.

im probably lying

kylerobinson666

• Rep: -22
« Reply #114 on: October 08, 2011, 10:53:24 AM »

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #115 on: October 08, 2011, 03:01:19 PM »
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

MattMacker

• Rep: -10
  • wat
« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2011, 03:20:31 PM »
MOARRRRRRR

lmao this is awesome

jackherer

« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2011, 03:46:31 PM »
Normally I would not do this,but I feel the need to speak for all people suffering with mental illness.This is not funny guys.Kyle is a great kid, who at the height of his skate boarding career was afflicted by this devastating illness.1 in 5 canadians suffer from some form of mental illness ,so chances are you know some one other than Kyle that this affects.I know alot of you and I know you are all good people,I think you just do not know how much this affects someones life.Kyle is just trying to live a normal life ,just like the rest of us,but it really hurts him when he see's his friends talking about him this way.Believe me I know Kyle's actions and responses are not always good.As a family we live with this everday,but instead of calling someone a f____ psycho,which is probably the worst thing you could do to someone in this circumstance,why don't you try and reach out to them.Ask them out for a coffee,or a skate or just call them and ask them how they are doing.You have all been friends and if Kyle had cancer I could see you all suporting him,yet it is so much the same but no one comes around to see how you are when you have a mental illness,why is that?Many famous people have this illness,they are far from stupid in fact they are very bright and they fight everyday to stay afloat,please don't cause more grief,help someone when they need help,you will feel great knowing that you did everything you could to help someone.

best new member

kylerobinson666

• Rep: -22
« Reply #118 on: October 08, 2011, 06:59:33 PM »
that new member is my mom guys. lol, thanks to jamie t. :-*

BlackEye77

• Rep: -94
« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2011, 10:10:49 PM »
that new member is my mom guys. lol, thanks to jamie t. :-*

Man, I think that's rad that your mom gives a shit enough to come here and speak her piece. Yeah, there have been some personal attacks, people have some weird fascination with other people's drama, it's the reality TV generation, and people can crack jokes, I made one myself but what it comes down to is that this is real shit, real problems. Although some of it is funny to read it doesn't need to be the kind of public spectacle where people who aren't connected to the situation need to be tossing out judgements. I think we can all agree that the first video was sick, it's too bad the thread couldn't have focused on that, not matter how entertaining the drama might be. Right after it's posted there was shit talking, Kyle, fuck them, try to react more maturely in the future. Even if that's boring to forum watchers. You took the bait and did what they expected, don't threaten to fight  them, love your own good life and other people's bullshit won't matter.

Give your mom a big hug, it seems like she really cares and you're lucky to have that.