Author Topic: Sheckler Robbed of 100k in Jewelry  (Read 29988 times)

DaSk8D00D

Re: Sheckler Robbed of 100k in Jewelry
« Reply #150 on: March 21, 2012, 07:20:40 PM »
and what the fuck do you do? nigga if wanted to read a fucking essay id go find a blog or something. if you want flames i got tha flames nigga. BUHLEEEE D@T!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #151 on: March 21, 2012, 07:41:28 PM »
So when are you going to start? You just took your time to acknowledge that I bummed you out, and all you did was asked what I do? C'mon man, I'm almost certainly the easiest roast on here, there are generally about 15 on-going roasts about me at any given time, and you couldn't come up with shit but a claim that you too can roast? This is what I'm talking about.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #152 on: March 21, 2012, 07:45:00 PM »
So when are you going to start? You just took your time to acknowledge that I bummed you out, and all you did was asked what I do? C'mon man, I'm almost certainly the easiest roast on here, there are generally about 15 on-going roasts about me at any given time, and you couldn't come up with shit but a claim that you too can roast? This is what I'm talking about.

i already got you in the diss thread. i dont even care about flaming you

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #153 on: March 21, 2012, 07:53:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So why reply to me? I thought you said the only reason you were replying was because you enjoy a good flame war. I do too, but usually I actually fuck with the other guy. This whole thing is just confusing to me!

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #154 on: March 21, 2012, 07:56:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
So why reply to me? I thought you said the only reason you were replying was because you enjoy a good flame war. I do too, but usually I actually fuck with the other guy. This whole thing is just confusing to me!

YEAH DAT WUT I THOUGHT BITCH I KNEW YOU WASNT TRYNA FLAME!

BraveUlysses

« Reply #155 on: March 21, 2012, 08:40:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Well I guess it's moot point to a certain extent as daft punk sampled the fuck out of otherartists

if you want encouragement, work on your beats production they sound a bit like n64 games, have more passion in your tone,
get creative with your lyrics...

[close]

funny how you keep trying to bring up my music when im speaking on something totally different. you stay tryna talk about me while thats not even the main point of what i had to say. Just realize that your OPINION isnt better than anyone elses so get off that wanna-be music elitist shit. and if you actually read that post ive CLEARLY stated that that song is old and the vocal recordings werent the best. like i said you fools so thirsty to hate you skim thru the posts lookin ignorant as fuck tryna bring something up that ive already explained.

EDIT: You say that my beats dont have bass and you post THIS song? lol you're obviously not as smart as you think...
[close]

lol dude i tried to listen to your tracks, its not that they're horrible, but it's just that you sound exactly like 10 million other black dudes that rap about how hard they run shit by making shitty analogies to weed and money.  like if you have at least some talent for rap (which you do) why waste it by doing exactly the same thing every other aspiring rapper is doing? im sick of rap songs that are just fucking douches talking about how much weed they smoke and how much cash they're "stacking" and how they're taking over the world. Why is that the only theme you people choose to rap about? come on, you can be more creative than that.
[close]
at fist i was like really? race card? but maybe he was just talking about rappers and not race...then...

Expand Quote
in every other genre people actually sing about a massive array of different themes and topics, and its hardly ever about how awesome they are. and then you wonder why adults don't respect rap music and have a negative image of black youth/culture. Like no shit, all mainstream rap is is about how great you are and how much crack you sell. at best it comes off as immature, at worst, it reinforces racism against blacks.
[close]

so first of all. fucking WOW.

secondly, you do realize that the mainstream rap you speak of is culled by record execs who are overwhelmingly white and much older than you or i. add to this the FACT that they will not release a record from an artist (i don't care how huge) that doesn't meet their creative control criteria du jour. this basically means (and i've heard plenty of instances of this happening from friends that both did and didn't become successful in the biz) that you can make whatever you want and then your A&R can say, "we can't use that because we don't think it fits the image were trying to portray to your target audience. maybe get some more "urban" themes going and spice it up with a little of that thuggishness that's so hot right now."

you want to know what black/youth culture was putting out before the white execs started getting their hands into it heavily? listen to the native tongues (tribe, dela, stetsasonic, monie love, etc.), x'clan, public enemy, grandmaster flash, PRT,  etc. the market wasn't as huge and the execs could allow more creative control because they didn't have as much to lose. once hiphop began to make that money and the black community was actually rallying behind black positivity, the whole scene was ignored in favor of a more destructive west coast sound centered around gangster life etc. all of a sudden everybody with a bodycount became a viable option for a record no matter the quality of the work. hell, even q-tip had to come out with a flaky ass r&b-ish album to get anything released and he was an ICON at the time. so before you go running your mouth about shit you don't know about, realize that the reason that people have such a negative view of black youth/culture, is because the established media and entertainment executives actively reinforce those views via the media and control of influential outlets to maintain the status quo (and the youth follow, whether black, white, whatevs).

third. you're an idiot and should never speak about hip hop or any culture again.

fourth, some of the most misogynistic and self aggrandizing music to ever come out on earth is firmly planted in the "classic rock/metal" category.

k
WHAT KAMELTOE SAID TIMES 1000!!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #156 on: March 21, 2012, 08:51:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I was being patronizing, you fucking moron.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #157 on: March 21, 2012, 08:59:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

naw fam i think you mad cuz im stylin on you. if someone had posted an "i see what you did there" after my first reply then maybe yo dumbass woulda got it. you betta watch yourself gipper, nigga betta slow ya roll before i make that troublesome blood pressure rise again.

mongomaestro

• Rep: -41
« Reply #158 on: March 21, 2012, 09:10:06 PM »
you do realize that the mainstream rap you speak of is culled by record execs who are overwhelmingly white and much older than you or i.

which is why it is so hilarious when cornballs with such overinflated "confidence" emulate that schit with an overabundance of willful ignorance... ? all the while cockily acting like they are some type of torchbearer when in fact they are but a charicature of the lowest common denominator of rap, which is the lowest common denominator of hiphop "culture"...

imvho, victor had some on point criticisms and advice for the young rapper(not emcee or lyricist of course...LOL)... ?  and no overreactive defensive "confidence" is going to make what victor said any less true... ? 

work on your craft son, not the defensive "confidence" and foodcourt "stuntin" swaggotry... ?  for your own sake, the sake of rap music, and lastly for the sake of skateboarding... ? 

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #159 on: March 21, 2012, 09:11:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

naw fam i think you mad cuz im stylin on you. if someone had posted an "i see what you did there" after my first reply then maybe yo dumbass woulda got it. you betta watch yourself gipper, nigga betta slow ya roll before i make that troublesome blood pressure rise again.
You're cute.

mongomaestro

« Reply #160 on: March 21, 2012, 09:14:35 PM »
you mad cuz im stylin on you.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LMAO.

this thieving stripper slut musta been mad cuz sheckdawg was stylin on her so hard...            ;D     

BraveUlysses

« Reply #161 on: March 21, 2012, 09:31:44 PM »
Sk8Dood you ain't bout it. You ain't never popped the trunk B. I stay on da block slangin' rocks my nigga. I know the struggle and I ain't afraid to bring dat heat nawmean? Layin' so many bricks niggas think I work construction ya feel? I live that raw shit. Groceries on layaway type shit. Cockroaches in cereal boxes type shit.  These streetz is all I know but niggas still tryin' to talk all dat blah blah. Get ya hustle up nigga cuz I'm gettin' my grind on doin' what I gotta do to get dis Luchini kid.                                                                                                                                                                         #HustleHard

Kristi Yamaguchi

• Rep: -17
« Reply #162 on: March 21, 2012, 09:33:25 PM »
you mad cuz im stylin on you.

This pretty much summarizes this whole shitstorm.

mongomaestro

« Reply #163 on: March 21, 2012, 09:42:35 PM »

WE OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!   

victor333

« Reply #164 on: March 22, 2012, 01:30:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

lol, PLEASE explain to me how ive bragged about money? in not one single song have i talked about "how much cash im stacking". please, quote a line for me so i actually know what youre talking about. im all down for constructive criticism, but most of yall just sayin shit to say somethin, with no actual backing. and since were talking about my subject matter how many of yall actually listened to dont stop? explain how i use cliche punchlines and lack of flow ona track like this. and if you dont even like rap then dont bother giving me feedback, cuz obviously my music just aint for you.

[close]

cliches in your last song:

- don't worry about your man; I'm the one for you. Promoting infidelity...nice
- shorty
- I like your big butt
- her body makes me think about her
- "please don't stop" sex innuendo
- eluding to sex at a later date...a lot
- she is the reason you're writing the song....but this girl is fictional, am I right?

You didn't talk about anything other than how she looks. She's curvy, has a fat ass, and wears skimpy clothes...and that's enough for her to be on your mind 24/7? You said you adore her, and you want to "explore" her, but only for her body?

This is the shit we're talking about when we're saying your lines are cliche. This song was a walking cliche. I'm sorry if you can't see that. And we're not saying this merely to be vindictive; we're just calling it as we see it. You don't think we hear shit like this on the radio all time, and you don't think it grinds our gears? The masses eat bullshit like this up...for a week, and then they forget it.

You want a good example of a song about a dude rapping about chicks, that doesn't sound like a horny virgin wrote it:

take notes, son.

[close]

Lol and here comes victor with his over-analytical review. First off, the song was inspired by a chick that I actually fucked around with, so let's get that "fictional" aspect out the way. 2nd, the wnt of thhole poie song was to define that moment any guy gets when they first see a fine ass girl. I know you like the next friendzone johnny and all but not every song about a female has to be soft as fuck & strictly emotional. Funny how this songs so cliche & contrived yet its a favorite amongst my male and female fans alike. That's because it does a good job of capturing that moment and people can relate to it. So if successfully fulfilling my original intention is cliche then I guess im the master of that shit. real talk 99% of you niggas tryna review my music didn't even like me beforehand so really yo opinions mean nothing. I just like to point out the flaws in your "logic"

You are dumb as fuck.

It's amazing how you can't even see the flaws in your argument, and the points raised in my "over-analytic" review.

Once again, you are a dumb motherfucker

Box of Frogs

• Rep: 7
« Reply #165 on: March 22, 2012, 02:11:34 AM »
Stop stealing Shecklers thunder!

Erica's boyfriend is stealing our erica and our dylan! fuck that guy!

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #166 on: March 22, 2012, 05:10:00 AM »
Damn dagger, going after two cultures in 2 sentences. I thought you were better than that. Also, I prefer black pop culture (that's what you described, not the entire culture) to southern culture any day of the week, so I don't know what kind of expertise you have in culture elevation. As far as I know, the south clings to guns, the bible, and a nearly 200 year old idea that they will revolt from the U.S. to mantain slavery. I don't think there is a word you can say about another culture elevating themselves. As soon as the south gets rid of that fucking confederate flag, a southerner can give a speech about elevating their culture.
We're all imperfect, none of us has the right to tell a differing culture that they need to elevate themselves by emulating our own culture.

I was jk.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #167 on: March 22, 2012, 07:31:41 AM »
So did Shecks get his shit back?

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2012, 08:39:09 AM »
its a favorite amongst my male and female fans alike.

Would that be the 9 subscribers to your youtube channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/youngwilliam309/feed

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2012, 09:52:13 AM »
I do basically agree with everything Bill Cosby says about rap music though:

"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Laban Fetus

« Reply #170 on: March 22, 2012, 09:55:36 AM »
Talking about rap music in 2012   ::) (I do like Danny Brown though...)

mongomaestro

« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2012, 12:33:45 PM »
I do basically agree with everything Bill Cosby says about rap music though:

cuz you been listening to too much Dood schit...      lol...

wtf bill cosby know bout hiphop?    oh you said rap...     8)

Kristi Yamaguchi

« Reply #172 on: March 22, 2012, 01:01:24 PM »
Like someone else already said, there are more good rappers in the mainstream than there has been in a really really long time. I don't even know what you're talking about.

Laban Fetus

« Reply #173 on: March 22, 2012, 06:15:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Like someone else already said, there are more good rappers in the mainstream than there has been in a really really long time. I don't even know what you're talking about.
Name some? The production aspect is continually getting better but I see no progression. I listened to that ASAP Rocky tape and the dude just coasts by on lazy weed rhymes over some really good beats. Maybe it's just bitterness on my part from listening to too much rap in high school and getting sick of it completely

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #174 on: March 22, 2012, 06:29:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Name some? The production aspect is continually getting better but I see no progression. I listened to that ASAP Rocky tape and the dude just coasts by on lazy weed rhymes over some really good beats. Maybe it's just bitterness on my part from listening to too much rap in high school and getting sick of it completely

music production is definitely at its peak right now due to the technology and just the advancement of the culture in general. kayne west still drops classics every year as far as mainstream rappers.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #175 on: March 22, 2012, 06:45:02 PM »
Kanye?come on. I'm a big fan of his, but his rapping is sub-par at best. He knows it too, his 'masterpiece' has nearly a guest on every song, he knows his strengths.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #176 on: March 22, 2012, 06:52:05 PM »
Kanye?come on. I'm a big fan of his, but his rapping is sub-par at best. He knows it too, his 'masterpiece' has nearly a guest on every song, he knows his strengths.
Sub-Par? Are you fucking serious? he aint no Jay-Z or nothin but come on dude, hes better than your average rapper. his latest album has a ton of guest features but a lot of that is just cuz the nigga likes to make 6 minute songs. he isnt overly technical with his rhyme schemes but his flow & charisma is always on point.

way too real

• Rep: -7
« Reply #177 on: March 22, 2012, 07:37:33 PM »
hahahaha!

Kristi Yamaguchi

« Reply #178 on: March 22, 2012, 07:53:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Talking about rap music in 2012� �::) (I do like Danny Brown though...)
[close]
[close]
Uh, Kendrick, Every single person over at GOOD music, Childish Gambino, Earl Sweatshirt, Frank Ocean, Big KRIT, Lupe, Lil B, J. Cole, Drake(I don't like him but he makes good/fun music and I can see how younger kids and girls like him), Meek Mill, Jay Electronica, XV, Curren$y, Wale, Danny Brown, Theophilus London(I don't know much about him but my friend was playing him the other day and I liked what I heard), Action Bronson, MellowHype, the list really goes on forever.

"Sup par" ??? Just stop dude. Kanye consistently drops quality stuff. The only time he wasn't really "on par" was on Watch The Throne and Graduation. The production on those pretty much carried him. Other than that, he does very well.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #179 on: March 22, 2012, 09:01:09 PM »
Expand Quote
its a favorite amongst my male and female fans alike.
[close]

Would that be the 9 subscribers to your youtube channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/youngwilliam309/feed

HAHAHA.