Author Topic: Neo Nazi terrorist murders 7 at Sikh temple in Wis  (Read 1242 times)

vegan*shawn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Neo Nazi terrorist murders 7 at Sikh temple in Wis
« on: August 06, 2012, 08:46:51 PM »
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/06/13147115-experts-alleged-temple-gunman-wade-michael-page-led-neo-nazi-band-had-deep-extremist-ties?lite

Anyone else hear about this? Pretty fucked up, appropriately the terrorist is ex military and was the lead singer in a neo nazi oi band. He walked in and opened fire killing 7 and then shoot a police officer before being gunned down by another cop.

So fucking sad!! 

get gnarly

• Rep: 9
Re: Neo Nazi terrorist murders 7 at Sikh temple in Wis
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 09:20:49 PM »
This dude probably thought they were Muslims. He shot members of one of the most docile religions...

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 11:10:21 PM »
it's so messed up that this isn't getting much coverage online or on the news (local and national.) mass media is pure garbage.

fuck this racist shitbag and may the victims rest in peace though.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 11:23:48 PM »
it's so messed up that this isn't getting much coverage online or on the news (local and national.) mass media is pure garbage.

I saw a good deal of coverage on it.
Sometimes when you train people to hate and want to kill anybody who fits a profile to send them into war, they don't turn that training off when they get home.
I understand that sikhs and muslims are different, but its hard to know if he did.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 05:50:36 AM »
This dude probably thought they were Muslims. He shot members of one of the most docile religions...

Exactly what I'm thinking.

This guy is a perfect example of ignorant white Wisconsin trash.

Fucking regular.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 05:59:26 AM »

I've seen it all over the internet. I don't have TV so I'm not sure in that department.

I wish they would stop publicizing these shootings so much, though. Aside from the hate and the being insane, I feel like a large factor in a majority in these shooting is infamy, and what they think is bringing some sort of awareness to whatever cause they are pushing. It plants a lot of ideas in a lot of fucked up people heads who don't really need that extra push into homicidal madness.

Sorry, I'm so hungover I can't sleep, so that was probably worded very poorly.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 06:05:45 AM by via »

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 07:44:13 AM »
These evil bastards all want to make a statement, but they need the media to place them on a podium.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 318
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 09:07:03 AM »
I understand that sikhs and muslims are different, but its hard to know if he did.

If there is one thing I hope they can get accross from the coverage that it is getting, it is this. This reminds me of when 9/11 happened and some a-holes killed some Indian guy because he didn't know the difference from their races.

And I am sure this guy that killed the 7 people at the temple could care less if they were Sikh. He's probably hated every race aside from his own.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 745
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 12:28:40 PM »
This happened near where I grew up. Not stoked. After doing a little reading on this guy, I don't think there was a mistake about muslims/sikhs. I think he just wanted kill brown people. Fucked up. My heart goes out to the victims and family of those affected.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 01:35:31 PM »
Cue the skinheads=racists news reports.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 02:56:29 PM »
This is terrible. Sikhs are super docile and friendly. Roomed with a sikh dude freshman year in college, one of my best friends now.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2218
  • computer says no
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 06:15:48 PM »
Fucking heartbreaking. Sikhs, Hindus and Buddhists... three religions that go out of there way to promote harmony and respect for other faiths and even respect those of us without any theology. NOT saying an attack on anyone else would be justified by any means, just saying that if dipshit had walked into their temple without a gun or intent to harm, he would have left with more friends than he had before. 

newhampster

• Rep: 7
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2012, 06:29:44 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I've seen it all over the internet. I don't have TV so I'm not sure in that department.

I wish they would stop publicizing these shootings so much, though. Aside from the hate and the being insane, I feel like a large factor in a majority in these shooting is infamy, and what they think is bringing some sort of awareness to whatever cause they are pushing. It plants a lot of ideas in a lot of fucked up people heads who don't really need that extra push into homicidal madness.

Sorry, I'm so hungover I can't sleep, so that was probably worded very poorly.

I don't think they should necessarily sweep it under the rug... but maybe the media could be a little more responsible.

I've been hearing about this story a lot on the radio, but I don't think I've once heard it referred to as "terrorism", which I find strange. 

Harem

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 06:40:58 PM »
Absolutely heart broken being a Sikh myself. No idea what to say, really. Just shocked.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2012, 06:42:07 PM »
Last year in the Sacramento suburb of Elk Grove someone gunned down to elderly Sikh men as they where doing a daily exercise walk, not one has been caught.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.