Author Topic: NBA Thread  (Read 369087 times)

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1433
Re: NBA Thread
« Reply #4590 on: January 25, 2023, 09:47:24 AM »
someone get lebron some help and russ of that team

10 straight Ws. Russ fucking up and then getting tight when people ask him about it in the post game is the height of comedy

RoaryMcTwang

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #4591 on: February 04, 2023, 06:39:36 PM »
Breaking news: Nets rebuilding around Ben Simmons

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #4592 on: February 04, 2023, 07:36:43 PM »
Lebron within 36

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 678
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4593 on: February 04, 2023, 07:47:25 PM »
Lebron within 36

Skyhook to pass it or it don’t count lol

the nets finally playing decent basketball drama free only for kyrie to request a trade. Can’t even make this shite up lol
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4594 on: February 04, 2023, 07:53:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Lebron within 36
[close]

Skyhook to pass it or it don’t count lol

the nets finally playing decent basketball drama free only for kyrie to request a trade. Can’t even make this shite up lol

It’s kinda sad really.   You just feel for Kyrie in that he seems terminally unable to not be in his own way

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4595 on: February 05, 2023, 08:22:06 AM »
Me: fuck this Clippers team needs to make a move. We need a roster shake up

*sees reports that Clippers made a strong offer for Kyrie

Me:

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -210
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4596 on: February 05, 2023, 08:35:59 AM »
All Star selection this year was exceptionally bad.

Jokic starting over Embiid? Lol.

Harden got screwed over too.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal

thebacker

« Reply #4598 on: February 05, 2023, 01:24:17 PM »
cant wait to see kyrie and luka play together

what a banger trade

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4599 on: February 05, 2023, 02:26:50 PM »
Thank God that's over. Not my problem. Let's see who else wants to make some moves

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4600 on: February 05, 2023, 04:17:13 PM »
Finally the Mavs have made a real move. Now they’ve got a shot, proof’s going to bein the pudding

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4601 on: February 05, 2023, 04:37:32 PM »
I would like to remind everyone that "the shot", the apex of Kyrie's career was seven years ago. He has created chaos in every team since. Now he's gonna drive Luka insane

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4602 on: February 05, 2023, 05:25:16 PM »
I would like to remind everyone that "the shot", the apex of Kyrie's career was seven years ago. He has created chaos in every team since. Now he's gonna drive Luka insane

I mean, much as I hope you're wrong there's no denying that this is a distinct possibility. (I'm kind of happy that he'll have to renegotiate in the summer.) As to the apex, maybe (to be seen?), but he's been playing extremely well this season.

Trade hurts the Mavs defensively though, so here's to hoping Luka can keep the 50 + point games coming

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #4603 on: February 06, 2023, 01:05:56 AM »
Can't see this going well. Porzingis trade, Brunson walking and now this, Dallas front office are slowly blowing it. 

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4604 on: February 06, 2023, 02:21:05 AM »
My baseless prediction: Spurs will get Victor
Wanayama

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4605 on: February 06, 2023, 06:13:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I mean, much as I hope you're wrong there's no denying that this is a distinct possibility. (I'm kind of happy that he'll have to renegotiate in the summer.) As to the apex, maybe (to be seen?), but he's been playing extremely well this season.

I mean it's obviously the apex of his career. He hit a shot that put away the greatest regular season team of all time and helped complete the only comeback from being down 3-1 in finals history

The next year they got gentleman swept by the warriors and he demanded a trade and hasn't been to the ecf since

live, laugh, love

« Reply #4606 on: February 06, 2023, 07:52:45 AM »
I talked with the other 17 Nets fans, we're all happy to watch him leave. I'm sure Allen Ivermectin won't give Dallas any issues.

rothdigga

• Rep: 571
« Reply #4607 on: February 06, 2023, 12:27:20 PM »
Lebron within 36
Cliff and I will be in the building this week for the record breaker one way or another.  Tuesday's OKC game was one I bought tickets for randomly way before the season started.  I wanted to see Chet Holmgren ball out (sadly no one has seen that) so if he don't go for 36...
Cliff scored us 6th row tickets center court for the Bucks game Thursday.  Those were gifted to him, otherwise we might consider selling them on the secondary market honestly.  Our tickets are going for $7000/each currently. 
For such a disaster of a Laker season, at least I'll have something to cheer for.

thebacker

« Reply #4608 on: February 06, 2023, 01:09:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Lebron within 36
[close]
Cliff and I will be in the building this week for the record breaker one way or another.  Tuesday's OKC game was one I bought tickets for randomly way before the season started.  I wanted to see Chet Holmgren ball out (sadly no one has seen that) so if he don't go for 36...
Cliff scored us 6th row tickets center court for the Bucks game Thursday.  Those were gifted to him, otherwise we might consider selling them on the secondary market honestly.  Our tickets are going for $7000/each currently. 
For such a disaster of a Laker season, at least I'll have something to cheer for.

WOW Huge W on your part. To say im jealous would be an understatement

Lebron dodged the sixers last year but when he got onto the the sidelines the arena buzzed. i never saw something like that at any game i went to that season

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4609 on: February 06, 2023, 02:09:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Lebron within 36
[close]

7k each?

That’s more than Super Bowl tix.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4610 on: February 06, 2023, 02:21:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Lebron within 36
[close]
[close]

7k each?

As it should be. 

I remember the Kobe 81 game was a game a lot of normies got to see because no one cared about the raptors playing so I had several friends who didn’t care about basketball got to see it because someone gave them their tickets

rothdigga

• Rep: 571
« Reply #4611 on: February 06, 2023, 02:53:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Lebron within 36
[close]
[close]

7k each?

There's not a lot to get pumped about for the team this year AND this is one of those moments where you know EXACTLY when the record is going to be broken for the most part.  It's a lock either Tuesday or Thursday (most likely Thurs) and it happens to be at a pretty nice matchup with the Bucks.  Since it's LA people can afford to just gouge everyone.  I was really hoping that he was going to have 2 big games in New Orleans and NYC so that he would be like 20 away for the OKC game.  I would have probably told my homies sorry, I'm listing these for $2500/each and sell 3 of them and go solo...ha. 

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4612 on: February 06, 2023, 03:04:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Lebron within 36
[close]
[close]

7k each?

[close]

There's not a lot to get pumped about for the team this year AND this is one of those moments where you know EXACTLY when the record is going to be broken for the most part.  It's a lock either Tuesday or Thursday (most likely Thurs) and it happens to be at a pretty nice matchup with the Bucks.  Since it's LA people can afford to just gouge everyone.  I was really hoping that he was going to have 2 big games in New Orleans and NYC so that he would be like 20 away for the OKC game.  I would have probably told my homies sorry, I'm listing these for $2500/each and sell 3 of them and go solo...ha.

Yeah 36 is right at the edge of bankable that he’ll do in one game.   

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #4613 on: February 07, 2023, 09:12:46 PM »
Props to LeBron, but having a ceremony in the middle of the game was probably the hardest laugh I had this year so far.

slimvanilla

« Reply #4614 on: February 07, 2023, 09:20:18 PM »
Props to LeBron, but having a ceremony in the middle of the game was probably the hardest laugh I had this year so far.
foreal. a full-blown ceremony with 10 seconds left in the 3rd quarter is absurd lol

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 98
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #4615 on: February 07, 2023, 09:50:42 PM »
Congratulations to LeBron
Cocteau Twins

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4616 on: February 08, 2023, 03:19:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
foreal. a full-blown ceremony with 10 seconds left in the 3rd quarter is absurd lol

That’s how it’s always done

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4617 on: February 08, 2023, 04:21:01 AM »
How many rings is all-timer scorer equal to?

thebacker

« Reply #4618 on: February 08, 2023, 05:38:49 AM »
Lebron dropping an uncensored fuck at the end of the speeech was the cherry on top of breaking that record

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 678
« Reply #4619 on: February 08, 2023, 05:48:59 AM »
On a sick fadeaway too… gotta give credit where’s its due.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna