Author Topic: NBA Thread  (Read 367357 times)

bentmode

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: NBA 2012-13
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2013, 09:56:46 PM »
Missed kyrie v Kobe II  :'(
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2013, 11:17:19 PM »
Missed kyrie v Kobe II  :'(

Me too, but i caught all the highlights earlier.

http://www.nba.com/games/20130113/CLELAL/gameinfo.html?ls=iref:nbahpgt[0021200555]

Bummed the Dubs ran out of gas against the Nuggets. Nuggets are hard to beat at Pepsi center. Only 2 losses at home.

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2013, 10:30:21 AM »
This was pretty sick, Vintage TP

Tony Parker's Clutch 3 Forces OT

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2013, 10:32:55 AM »
Missed kyrie v Kobe II?  :'(

You didn't miss much, wire to wire blowout Kyrie hit a crazy scoop shot on Kobe whilst being double teamed but that was pretty much it

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2013, 11:19:01 AM »

surprise no foul on TP. He also just signed with Peak footwear
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2013, 09:36:13 PM »
Triple Double for Rondo, again.

Sick to see Grant Hill play. Still got his Fila's that came out in like 1995.

Will Easley

« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2013, 09:43:14 PM »
Love to see my bulls SMACK THE DOG SHIT out of the hawks with that 40 piece win. They're really starting to look pretty good in the east without rose. Dunno how good he'll be when it gets back cuz it usually takes a year to fully recover from an acl tear but if he can st least play at 75%-80% they'll do some damage in the playoffs

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2013, 10:28:08 PM »
Love to see my bulls SMACK THE DOG SHIT out of the hawks with that 40 piece win. They're really starting to look pretty good in the east without rose. Dunno how good he'll be when it gets back cuz it usually takes a year to fully recover from an acl tear but if he can st least play at 75%-80% they'll do some damage in the playoffs

ahaah the hawks scored 5 points in the 2nd quarter.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2013, 10:37:33 PM »

5 games above 500 and 6th place in the East without your number one option/play maker is pretty damn good. I still don't think Rose should come back this season as much as I'd like to see that. One playoff appearance vs a whole carreer not worth the risk.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2013, 10:39:21 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

ahahha really? they're from China right? god that have some awful comercials

Will Easley

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2013, 10:53:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

5 games above 500 and 6th place in the East without your number one option/play maker is pretty damn good. I still don't think Rose should come back this season as much as I'd like to see that. One playoff appearance vs a whole carreer not worth the risk.

Yeah I've agree it'd pro,ly be better for him to wait til next year but realistically I doubt they'd do it. After all the Adidas hype & rose own competitive nature, he's gonna play with minimum minutes at least. Thibs is smart enough to manage that tho he'd prolly start, get benched early, then put me back out when they need a run. Hopefully rose gets that jumper down pat so he can score without his body taking such a beating. He's quick enough & got the handles to cross the fuck outta anybody. Just hit a lil dribble move, create some space, SPLASH!

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2013, 11:56:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

ahahha really? they're from China right? god that have some awful comercials

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2013, 12:40:29 AM »
Sixers will be killing it if they get the best center in the east (sorry Tyson Chandler) in their lineup for 2012-2013 season.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/01/14/pain-free-bynum-says-hell-play/

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2013, 08:48:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah I've agree it'd pro,ly be better for him to wait til next year but realistically I doubt they'd do it. After all the Adidas hype & rose own competitive nature, he's gonna play with minimum minutes at least. Thibs is smart enough to manage that tho he'd prolly start, get benched early, then put me back out when they need a run. Hopefully rose gets that jumper down pat so he can score without his body taking such a beating. He's quick enough & got the handles to cross the fuck outta anybody. Just hit a lil dribble move, create some space, SPLASH!

Stacey King is just the greatest, I wish the Raps comentators could be half as entertaining "don't do it to him white mamba" hahahahaha

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2013, 09:07:42 AM »
Sixers will be killing it if they get the best center in the east (sorry Tyson Chandler) in their lineup for 2012-2013 season.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/01/14/pain-free-bynum-says-hell-play/

Gotta keep my eye on this, if I can snag him for my fantasy team it's a wrap.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2013, 08:48:12 PM »
Denver v Portland game was good, rooting for rip city. But they lost. Hard to beat Denver at home.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2013, 01:39:38 PM »
Getting a West jersey for sure.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2013, 01:52:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Stacey King is just the greatest, I wish the Raps comentators could be half as entertaining "don't do it to him white mamba" hahahahaha

stacey king is by far the greatest commentator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wojwFJLb10

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2013, 09:07:46 PM »
Congrats to LBJ on 20k

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2013, 09:21:46 PM »
Last week, I was working the D-League Showcase.  The Lakers' rookie center and last pick in the draft (60th of round two), Robert Sacre, asked me where the bathroom was.

Today, in Portland my sister waited on rookie center Meyers Leonard at her sushi restaurant.  He was the Blazers 11th pick.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2013, 10:26:34 PM »
Last week, I was working the D-League Showcase.  The Lakers' rookie center and last pick in the draft (60th of round two), Robert Sacre, asked me where the bathroom was.

Today, in Portland my sister waited on rookie center Meyers Leonard at her sushi restaurant.  He was the Blazers 11th pick.

That;s sick, you can just tell when someone is in the NBA, even if you don't know them by their face, i mean when they're tall you can just assume they play basketball.

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2013, 03:59:50 AM »
god damn recording of the rockets vs mavs game cut out with 2 minutes to go with 1 point between them, i nearly took a shit on my television!.. mavs deserved that one they were playing better ball from the get go.

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2013, 11:14:44 AM »
god damn recording of the rockets vs mavs game cut out with 2 minutes to go with 1 point between them, i nearly took a shit on my television!.. mavs deserved that one they were playing better ball from the get go.

:(

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2013, 07:59:57 PM »
Los Laker$ vs Tha Heats is on right now

let's do this shit!

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2013, 08:00:50 PM »
haha sorry Gargles i know how much you love your rockets, i was rooting for them, but they were slippin.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2013, 11:08:05 AM »

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2013, 12:50:16 PM »
How is KG a starter but not Tyson Chandler  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???, at least Chandler should be a reserve.

Damn the fan voting

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2013, 09:46:23 PM »
I know right? who are all these people that Vote for KG?? almost everyone I know hates that guy. Guess there's lots of Celtics fans. My thing is if Paul George gets snubbed I will be PISSED he had kind of a slow start but dude is BALLING right now 31pts 6reb 5 STEALS 3ast today in a win over Houston

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2013, 10:29:02 PM »
KD with 52!

21-21 FT's  :o

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2013, 10:31:41 PM »
I know right? who are all these people that Vote for KG?? almost everyone I know hates that guy. Guess there's lots of Celtics fans. My thing is if Paul George gets snubbed I will be PISSED he had kind of a slow start but dude is BALLING right now 31pts 6reb 5 STEALS 3ast today in a win over Houston

Dude is good, hated it was against my Rockets (who are on a 6 game fucking skid). That dude has the talent and skill to match it.

HOUSTON, TEXAS!