Author Topic: NBA Thread  (Read 371303 times)

bentmode

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: NBA Thread
« Reply #1680 on: April 29, 2014, 01:31:57 PM »
Good riddance to him. Fuck the Clippers.

Tight views bro. Because everyone knows that all individual athletes embody the ideals and opinions of the people that sign their checks. Big ups to my squad  the clips. They'll be a new owner, an identity makeover and possibly a brand change. You guys can get back onto your Blake hate.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #1681 on: April 29, 2014, 01:53:47 PM »
http://deadspin.com/twitter-users-rage-against-death-of-the-first-amendment-1569415262/all

lol gotta love twitter
Under trending and related blogs: Black People Are Cowards

I really hate that people don't understand the difference between upholding the first amendment and a private company disciplining a member for actions that run contrary to its advancement. It's the Duck Dynasty bullshit again. Damn twatters.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 678
« Reply #1682 on: April 29, 2014, 02:00:34 PM »
This sums up the Rocket's post season....siiiiiiigh
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

abraham linksys

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1683 on: April 29, 2014, 04:53:02 PM »
good for adam silver showing he's got some nuts.
wizards end it tonight no question.
fuck the clippers but they will win big at home tonight. staples center will be going fuckin crazy.
memphis wins in okc. KD said in an interview that tony allen is in his head and that's not good. why would you say that?
are you sure lil b isn't in your head KD? Is the curse for real?!?!? :o

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 05:03:50 PM by abraham linksys »

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1684 on: April 29, 2014, 08:33:58 PM »
because tony allen is a straight up beast. one of my favorite players

chicago was pathetic tonight at home, that was not a playoff team fighting for their lives. better steal melo from NY or sign the next scorer available

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1685 on: April 29, 2014, 10:50:44 PM »
I don't wanna see Melo on the bulls. Him and rose together wouldn't work out. Melo needs a team that he can take control of... Like the lakers if Kobe was retiring. But that ain't happening so who knows.
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

abraham linksys

« Reply #1686 on: April 29, 2014, 11:14:16 PM »
wizards are gonna win the next series against probably ATL.
clippers/warriors is gonna go 7 games for sure.
and I know tony allen is a beast but KD still shouldn't say shit like that.
the curse just might be real! KD :'(

Nick..

• Rep: 10
« Reply #1687 on: April 30, 2014, 06:00:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Good riddance to him. Fuck the Clippers.
[close]

Tight views bro. Because everyone knows that all individual athletes embody the ideals and opinions of the people that sign their checks. Big ups to my squad  the clips. They'll be a new owner, an identity makeover and possibly a brand change. You guys can get back onto your Blake hate.
Regardless of Sterling, I never liked the Clippers to begin with because of Griffin.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1688 on: April 30, 2014, 06:37:50 AM »
Dang, it's funny how everyone hates Blake Griffin. I don't really follow basketball and the only thing I know about the dude is that he's in funny commercials and he dunk real good.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #1689 on: April 30, 2014, 07:08:02 AM »
What is the correct response to Larry Johnson's comments?

HeadInLionsMouth

• Rep: 141
« Reply #1690 on: April 30, 2014, 09:53:19 AM »
I want to hear Biebel's comments on Sterling's ban

That is him, right?

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #1691 on: April 30, 2014, 11:55:59 AM »
Dang, it's funny how everyone hates Blake Griffin. I don't really follow basketball and the only thing I know about the dude is that he's in funny commercials and he dunk real good.

The same people that hate Blake now would have hated Charles Barkley 20 years ago and love Charles Barkley today. Sheep.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1692 on: April 30, 2014, 12:54:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The same people that hate Blake now would have hated Charles Barkley 20 years ago and love Charles Barkley today. Sheep.
Shit, I hate Charles Barkley now. That dude's an idiot that makes black people look bad. I'm sure he was a great player though. I mean, he was in Space Jam. Them aliens didn't steal his talent for no reason.

abraham linksys

« Reply #1693 on: April 30, 2014, 01:42:05 PM »
I'm down with blake griffin and charles barkley. hate blake all you want he's ballin lately.
still want the clippers to lose tho.DUB CITY! and if anything I hate CP3, big baby and matt barnes.
anyways mavs take game 5 I think. ???
toronto wins big at home. demar derozen kills it tonight.
portland ends it tonight in houston. big game from LA again. sorry D12 all that bologna over these last years for nothing :'(

Nick..

• Rep: 10
« Reply #1694 on: April 30, 2014, 03:58:52 PM »
MLSE President and CEO Tim Leiweke said that Lowry is the most popular athlete in Toronto.

Yeah... no.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #1695 on: April 30, 2014, 05:41:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yeah dude, charles was a notorious fake tough guy

get the fuck out of here. blake is a great basketball player who is a flopping  bitch and then tries to stare people down like hes some bruiser. quit getting so butthurt that people dont like him.

Exposure

• Rep: -269
« Reply #1696 on: April 30, 2014, 05:54:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You're saying people who don't like blake griffin because of his absolute shit personality are sheep. What a stupid statement. He's a good player, but there are a lot of those.
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #1697 on: April 30, 2014, 06:36:51 PM »
Mike D'Antoni Resigns as Coach of the Lake Show!

GO SPURS!!!!!
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1698 on: April 30, 2014, 07:04:37 PM »
Splitter is playing great and nullifying any chance of Dirk/ Vince to take over. Good to see Parker take some pressure off the big guys. Tim Duncan needs to stop shooting the ball ASAP

Someone's getting fired if Lillard and the Blazers win the series tonight..

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1699 on: May 01, 2014, 06:13:23 AM »
Okay, I'm going to stop posting in here because I obviously don't belong in this thread, but I just want to say something. T-Racer actually seems knowledgeable about this subject as far as I know and I find it disturbing.

gnidraobetaks

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • this is joab
« Reply #1700 on: May 01, 2014, 07:51:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You're saying people who don't like blake griffin because of his absolute shit personality are sheep. What a stupid statement. He's a good player, but there are a lot of those.

^chad fernandez over here. wooohoooo lob city, omg blake griffin so good, he gets me soo wet. i love watching narcissistic whiny bitches that nobody else in the league likes argue with guys dressed in zebra outfits, its soo cute.

matt barnes is even more of a fucking joke. .
dubs are gonna drop the hammer tonight.

Gotta manscape ... it's mandatory.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -114
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #1701 on: May 01, 2014, 07:58:00 AM »
My Raps got a strangle hold on the series and are one game away from advancing to the second round!!! LAST NIGHT'S GAME WAS INSANITY

abraham linksys

« Reply #1702 on: May 01, 2014, 01:18:03 PM »
the spurs are the best team I hate to watch play basketball but good for them.
you mean the raptors fell asleep at the wheel until about 5 minutes left. they're up by 20, I take a dump boom game is tied.
and joe johnson had 5 fouls forever and nobody decided to just drive into him and foul him out.
but don't get me wrong I'm rooting for them, they're better than people think and I think they'll somehow give Miami trouble.
unrelated fuck drake.
and so what the blazers get to end the series at home.

anyway I think the pacers wake the fuck up and win in ATL but I wouldn't complain if they lost.
okc bounces back and wins game 6 on the road I hope but idk man.
finally the warriors win big at home by making all their 3s.

Ernie McCracken

• Rep: 35
« Reply #1703 on: May 01, 2014, 02:10:54 PM »
you mean the raptors fell asleep at the wheel until about 5 minutes left. they're up by 20, I take a dump boom game is tied.
and joe johnson had 5 fouls forever and nobody decided to just drive into him and foul him out.
but don't get me wrong I'm rooting for them, they're better than people think and I think they'll somehow give Miami trouble.
unrelated fuck drake.

anyway I think the pacers wake the fuck up and win in ATL but I wouldn't complain if they lost.

So many people say this but I never understood the view about the spurs being good but boring. I absolutely love watching them play. Its refreshing to see some organized, fundamental, team basketball. The Clippers or Rockets are the type of teams that bore me. Jacking up a ton of threes at a streaky rate or watching James Harden barrel his way inside to just draw fouls is the worst.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 06:45:42 PM by Ernie McCracken »

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1704 on: May 01, 2014, 03:54:03 PM »
Agreed high efficiency disciplined EXTREMLY successful smart system basketball? what's not to like? So when Kawhi absolutely destroys a defender that's boring? when Ginobili ices a dagger three that's boring?? when TP drives in on 3 defenders twice his size and scores that's boring???!!! Toronto Raptors/San Antonio Spurs those are my 2 NBA teams first and foremost.

abraham linksys

« Reply #1705 on: May 01, 2014, 03:58:46 PM »
Expand Quote
unrelated fuck drake.
[close]
So many people say this I never understood this view about the spurs being good but boring. I absolutely love watching them play. Its refreshing to see some organized, fundamental, team basketball. The Clippers or Rockets are the type of teams that bore me. Jacking up a ton of threes at a streaky rate or watching James Harden barrel his way inside to just draw fouls is the worst.
idk they just don't do it for me for some reason, don't get me wrong tho they're great and all. I was even bummed when the heat beat em.
but I could not agree more about that james harden, CP3 I jump into you foul bullshit all game long every game ever. shit is the worst.
maybe I'm just bitter because the spurs stay winning forever. popovich is tight tho.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1706 on: May 01, 2014, 04:12:25 PM »
ALT-PACERS bout to tip off going to have a good laugh if/when Indiana gets bounced speaking of San Antonio coach Budenhoilzer or however you spell it is using that Popovich system to a tee

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #1707 on: May 01, 2014, 07:12:59 PM »
pacers and thunder in 7

gnidraobetaks

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • this is joab
« Reply #1708 on: May 02, 2014, 10:58:44 AM »
im usually bummed about workin the skateshop on saturdays, but super stoked we finally got our cable turned back on! 3 game 7's gonna be epic. go dubs, grizzlies, atl!

Gotta manscape ... it's mandatory.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1709 on: May 02, 2014, 11:53:07 AM »
I really hope Warriors step up tomorrow. Last nights game sort of had some sloppy stuff and their free throws were so horrible.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!