Author Topic: NBA Thread  (Read 370697 times)

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: NBA Thread
« Reply #2130 on: December 09, 2014, 06:00:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Chef Curry was on it tonight as usual. 11 in a row.

[close]
Regular season means nothing, lets eee if Bogut and crew are healthy by playoff time. I still dont trust curry and iguodala to win a 7 game series in the West, they'll get bottled up.

Cool thing is Durant and Westbrook are back, I would pick them as title favorites if they didn;t turn the ball over so much. Can't be a winner when consecutive years you lead the league in turnovers, playoff teams will capitalize on that.

Not sold on Memphis or Portland, turnovers and toughness a big leak. San Antonio has the best chance to win this year, they would destroy the Cavaliers or anyone who makes it out the East.
[close]
ok charles
[close]

i just got that your name is skateboarding backwards wttttttffffffff
HAHA me too, i always just read it out and counted him some dumbass from Eastern Europe

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2131 on: December 17, 2014, 07:59:23 PM »
Sick game in San Antonio, going to OT on a Marc Gasol 3 off glass....

Western Conf. hoops is amazing, it`s a shame the Raptors and Wizards fans don`t get to see it.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -67
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2132 on: December 19, 2014, 12:50:07 AM »
wat
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Tracer

« Reply #2133 on: December 19, 2014, 10:25:14 AM »
Boston made off like bandits. Cuban always tries to buy championships this was a big mistake

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2134 on: December 19, 2014, 04:08:49 PM »
Boston made off like bandits. Cuban always tries to buy championships this was a big mistake

only a mistake if he doesn't re sign. Combo of rondo chandler parsons and tyson chandler going forward is pretty legit. Wonder how long Dirk will play.

Tracer

« Reply #2135 on: December 19, 2014, 08:05:53 PM »
Dirk is in great shape he's good past this season, still don't love 2PG on the floor with Monta and Rondo

Another 3OT game in San Antonio vs Portland, still ain't over

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2136 on: December 19, 2014, 08:31:48 PM »
Dirk is in great shape he's good past this season, still don't love 2PG on the floor with Monta and Rondo

Their styles could not be more dissimilar.  ???

Tracer

« Reply #2137 on: December 21, 2014, 01:36:15 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Their styles could not be more dissimilar.  ???

Barely beat the spurs B team, Mavs are dead ducks now with Rondo. Jae and Wright are great players helped them to this great record, Rondo can't shoot a jumpshot and they traded away players for that? I'll take Mills or Tony Parker over Rondo anyday, gotta love Cuban no brain philosophy.

Spurs would never take a player that can't shoot, I cringe when Duncan shoots but atleast he's improved his FT. If your opposition knows the ball handler is gonna take a bad shot or pass it off, thats money for playoff teams. I still think Boston made the trade of the year

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2138 on: December 21, 2014, 10:34:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Their styles could not be more dissimilar.  ???

[close]
Barely beat the spurs B team, Mavs are dead ducks now with Rondo. Jae and Wright are great players helped them to this great record, Rondo can't shoot a jumpshot and they traded away players for that? I'll take Mills or Tony Parker over Rondo anyday, gotta love Cuban no brain philosophy.

Spurs would never take a player that can't shoot, I cringe when Duncan shoots but atleast he's improved his FT. If your opposition knows the ball handler is gonna take a bad shot or pass it off, thats money for playoff teams. I still think Boston made the trade of the year

well yeah of course the trade made sense for boston. but you can't judge the trade based off of one game since it happened. Also the main reason that game was so close was that Dirk wasn't making any of his shots. edit: and the spurs made all of their free throws
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 10:39:05 PM by PAWL »

Tracer

« Reply #2139 on: December 23, 2014, 10:02:49 PM »
LOL Kobe sits and the Lakers BURY the Warriors (best record in NBA)

Such a destruction the game was never close, every LA player shined wihtout the ballhog.

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #2140 on: December 26, 2014, 01:24:34 AM »

Such a destruction the game was never close, every LA player shined wihtout the ballhog.
warriors were up 10 first quarter

Tracer

« Reply #2141 on: December 26, 2014, 01:27:34 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Warriors are frauds. Cant count on 3 point shootin, sorry but players arent getting calls outside Oracle. Theyre a non factor in the playoffs

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2142 on: December 26, 2014, 10:52:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Warriors are frauds. Cant count on 3 point shootin, sorry but players arent getting calls outside Oracle. Theyre a non factor in the playoffs

this thread sucks because of you. fuck off

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -114
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #2143 on: December 27, 2014, 12:41:47 PM »
Big test for my Raptors today game one of a 5 game road Western Conf trip at Clippers looking for T-Ross and Lou to have big games Lowry vs CP3 will be fun matchup.

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #2144 on: December 27, 2014, 01:04:33 PM »
^ Can't see The Raps holding on to the top spot in the east for much longer.

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -99
« Reply #2145 on: December 28, 2014, 07:19:49 PM »
^ Can't see The Raps holding on to the top spot in the east for much longer.
Because my Atl Hawks-unbelievably-are coming for it

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -114
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #2146 on: December 28, 2014, 08:07:43 PM »
Handled the Clips in Staples with ease only 2 losses vs the West Conf oh and we don't have our leading scorer I don't see why we wouldn't  win the weaker East

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #2147 on: December 28, 2014, 10:10:35 PM »
Toronto are good, probably better than people think they are. Still, I see Chicago as the team to beat in the East because of their defense and depth. If Jimmy Butler keeps up his current form and Derrick Rose starts playing a little bit more aggressively I think they'll be going to the finals.

violentpizza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
  • pregnant pussy
« Reply #2148 on: December 29, 2014, 12:50:01 AM »
Tracer is right. Fuck the Warriors. I can't believe I just said that.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #2149 on: December 29, 2014, 07:22:05 AM »
Toronto are good, probably better than people think they are. Still, I see Chicago as the team to beat in the East because of their defense and depth. If Jimmy Butler keeps up his current form and Derrick Rose starts playing a little bit more aggressively I think they'll be going to the finals.

their defense hasn't been performing as well as the years preceding it though. Hawks sleeper contender?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #2150 on: December 31, 2014, 12:16:44 PM »
Hadnt seen the Sixers actually play a game until they played the Warriors yesterday and man are they sorry even the commentators were bagging on them. Still super hyped on the Warriors looking forward to seeing them play the raptors this friday.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2151 on: January 01, 2015, 03:10:25 PM »
Hadnt seen the Sixers actually play a game until they played the Warriors yesterday and man are they sorry even the commentators were bagging on them. Still super hyped on the Warriors looking forward to seeing them play the raptors this friday.

Well, at least we're better than the knicks.

Melo -"Derek Fisher is the only thing keeping us from crumbling"

Me- "you're 5-29"

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #2152 on: January 05, 2015, 03:16:42 AM »
Melo: "You're right. Fuck it, I'm done for the season."

@thewilleasley

« Reply #2153 on: January 05, 2015, 08:37:56 AM »
Melo: "You're right. Fuck it, I'm done for the season."

What's crazy is that the Knicks are so bad, that's gotta be their best option from a basketball standpoint. theres a $124 Mil riding on those knees & dude is not gonna make a swift recovery while stressed out playing for some garbage ass team. Might as well spare him. I was super thirsty to get Melo in chicago but with Jimmy Butler's rise and Pau Gasol averaging 18, 11, & 2.4 (!) blocks a game...all i can say is have fun cashing those checks my nigga, we getting them WINS! Shoutout to my boy Niko Suave' too, Ive been stoked on dude since like 2 years ago I be gettin hyped as hell whenever he comes off the bench. Give mirotic a couple years and dude is all-star caliber. excited for the Houston matchup tonight, this years Bulls team has been a treat to watch on League Pass

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #2154 on: January 05, 2015, 10:59:21 AM »
Cavs need to pull it together, fucking embarrassing!

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #2155 on: January 05, 2015, 03:02:58 PM »
Raps need to pull it together, fucking embarrassing!

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #2156 on: January 05, 2015, 06:16:54 PM »
Knicks just dumped JR Smith, Iman Shump and Delambert. Totally agree with above - this season's a write-off for them, money to go hard after Gasol/Dragic/Love etc with Melo and a top 3 pick. Pretty heavy 3-team trade happening between OKC CLE and NY right now.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2157 on: January 05, 2015, 08:17:06 PM »
Knicks just dumped JR Smith, Iman Shump and Delambert. Totally agree with above - this season's a write-off for them, money to go hard after Gasol/Dragic/Love etc with Melo and a top 3 pick. Pretty heavy 3-team trade happening between OKC CLE and NY right now.

JR and Shump to Cavs, Dion Waiters to OKC, Reggie Jackson to Knicks?
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #2158 on: January 06, 2015, 04:23:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

JR and Shump to Cavs, Dion Waiters to OKC, Reggie Jackson to Knicks?

cave are a joke.  basically the east will boil down to atlanta playing chicago and the wizards playing toronto. 

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2159 on: January 06, 2015, 07:24:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

JR and Shump to Cavs, Dion Waiters to OKC, Reggie Jackson a bunch of no-names and second round picks to Knicks
[close]

cave are a joke.  basically the east will boil down to atlanta playing chicago and the wizards playing toronto.