Author Topic: NBA Thread  (Read 371442 times)

foureyedjim

Re: NBA Thread
« Reply #2280 on: June 09, 2015, 09:01:07 PM »
Lebron is fucking good...that is all...

dillanharp

« Reply #2281 on: June 09, 2015, 09:04:46 PM »
Adam Silver needs to take along, hard look at officiating this off season. Fucking ridiculous. I didn't know soccer slide tackles were cool?

Glue Reed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #2282 on: June 10, 2015, 06:26:20 AM »
Adam Silver needs to take along, hard look at officiating this off season. Fucking ridiculous. I didn't know soccer slide tackles were cool?

The biggest problem with the NBA is the refs are way too much of a factor in deciding games... Sure every sport has a bad call here or there but NBA refs are so swayed by crowds/superstars it's damn near criminal. I pretty much gave up on the sport after the infamous game 6 kings/lakers.
To see that asshole game after game dive for people's knees makes me wanna give postseason MVP to the Hawks guard who dropped an elbow on him.
That being said the warriors have looked really bad the last two games, which I doubt will continuously happen.

I was barely watching last night anyways.. Too busy celebrating Hestons no hitter in NY at the amazing Finnertys bar

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #2283 on: June 10, 2015, 01:57:04 PM »
Those GSW cant put the coconut in the basket vs good defense. Not so easy when you aren't playing d league teams

Delly was a rugby player he can go after the ball as hard as he wants, series is intense

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #2284 on: June 10, 2015, 03:10:41 PM »
Hated Delly when he was playing against the Bulls. Like him now that he's playing against the Warriors.

(Statement is an automatic Kooking on here)

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2285 on: June 10, 2015, 06:53:06 PM »
Those GSW cant put the coconut in the basket vs good defense. Not so easy when you aren't playing d league teams

Delly was a rugby player he can go after the ball as hard as he wants, series is intense

man you've said some dumb things but calling the western conference the d league. wow.

time to get started on the tracer greatest hits thread.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #2286 on: June 10, 2015, 09:43:52 PM »

I was barely watching last night anyways.. Too busy celebrating Hestons no hitter in NY at the amazing Finnertys bar

Ooo boy I like the giants except when you guys play us....that was brutal. Tonight's game was brutal as well  :(
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2287 on: June 10, 2015, 11:43:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

man you've said some dumb things but calling the western conference the d league. wow.

time to get started on the tracer greatest hits thread.
Spurs would have smashed GS, Warriors had an easy run to the playoffs

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2288 on: June 11, 2015, 06:23:09 AM »
How many players will he get to attempt to injure this year with no repercussions?

"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #2289 on: June 11, 2015, 03:50:23 PM »
How many players will he get to attempt to injure this year with no repercussions?

seriously... i don't give a rats ass if he was a rugby player in his former profession, the fact that he's done this three times in just the last two series means that there is more to this action than just 'hustling to get the ball'.

Warriors need a Bob Probert to go in there and handle it. 

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #2290 on: June 11, 2015, 11:25:44 PM »
Warriors finally looking like themselves
2-2 all tied up next game in Oakland

foureyedjim

« Reply #2291 on: June 12, 2015, 12:14:11 AM »
looks like both teams have an idea of what they want do in terms of strategy.  I'm honestly thinking this will go to game 7 unless home court advantage plays a big part in how cavs play, which I honestly doubt because they did just fine on game 2.  Although at this point, both lebron and delly are looking more and more tired, with good reason too...they are really trying their asses off to win each game. 

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #2292 on: June 12, 2015, 03:40:06 AM »
Iguodala has been the most important player in this series for the Warriors.

he should have been put in the starting line-up after game 1. his defense on Lebron, unselfish playmaking abilities and overall drive to get to the rim is undeniable.

i'm sorry, the Warriors would be down 1-3 if it wasn't for Iggy.

he's one of my top 5 favorite players in the NBA and i honestly hope Golden State wins just so he can get his 1st ring.

edit: Lebron's stats while being guarded by Iguodala:

Game 1 - 4/14
Game 2 - 3/11
Game 3 - 2/8
Game 4 - 4/14

(bonus: Bron flashin his man-meat)

(< in slow motion)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 05:45:59 AM by smokecrack »

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2293 on: June 12, 2015, 12:35:30 PM »
I completely agree ^ Iggy is looking like the finals mvp for the Warriors. Also seems like fatigue is gonna be a factor these next few games for the cavs  lebron and Dellawhatever are playing 40+ mins every game

Tracer

« Reply #2294 on: June 12, 2015, 04:53:01 PM »
This will be the most tainted title if gsw wins, varajao, Irving, love... That's 3/5 of a stacked starting 3

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -68
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2295 on: June 12, 2015, 07:47:35 PM »
This will be the most tainted title if gsw wins, varajao, Irving, love... That's 3/5 of a stacked starting 3

how so? people are playing injured as fuck in the finals pretty much every year... ginobili had a fractured leg during the finals last year.

How is anything more rigged than the Lakers title run that had the CONFESSED referee-rigged Lakers-Kings series?
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #2296 on: June 13, 2015, 07:32:43 AM »
He's not sure fire, but it's kinda interesting:
http://www.businessinsider.com/kristaps-porzingis-blowing-away-2015-nba-draft-scouts-2015-6
Euros don't seem to make it as nba stars these days.

I don't know if Lebron should be embarrassed or proud that his peter got exposed? I read some article that a former female Olympian who slept with wilt chamberlain in the 60's or 70's admitted he had a huge shlong. Tall gene = huge thing?

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -114
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #2297 on: June 14, 2015, 10:32:23 AM »
Can't wait for tonight's game! more Iggy! pleeeeease

foureyedjim

« Reply #2298 on: June 14, 2015, 08:18:48 PM »
It's clear the better team won tonight...poor Lebron barely got any help.
And where the hell did JR go?  I was thinking near the beginning that he would have more of an impact.

Shot of the game?:

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2299 on: June 14, 2015, 10:55:31 PM »
Shout out to the Black Falcon

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #2300 on: June 14, 2015, 11:42:26 PM »
I kinda think the Cavaliers are done. Their main guys look either overwhelmed or exhausted and their bench sure as shit isn't gonna help them win this series. They even expanded their rotation a little bit this game like people were suggesting and it did absolutely nothing for them. Shit, even their line-ups with Lebron aren't good enough offensively to beat Golden State when their shots are falling.

It would be crazy to see LeBron carry this team to a championship, but it looks like the better team is going to win this one.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -114
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #2301 on: June 16, 2015, 09:30:06 AM »
Shout out to the Black Falcon

CAPTAIN CRUNCH!

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #2302 on: June 16, 2015, 09:53:59 AM »
i will be satisfied if curry drops 20 points in threes on delladova. That fool is a bitch

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2303 on: June 16, 2015, 01:44:40 PM »
i will be satisfied if curry drops 20 points in threes on delladova. That fool is a bitch
straight up and he got his ass handed to him in game 5

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #2304 on: June 16, 2015, 05:24:53 PM »
Although I don't believe we are crowning a champion tonight, if the dubs win the title tonight do you give lebron the jerry west?

I say yes. No one had been more consistently dominating for their team. Curry has barely begun to ignite, klay hasn't had a klay game, dreymond green is on his best blake griffin (irony?). Iggy? please. It's hard for me to make a case or accept one for anyone else.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

Tracer

« Reply #2305 on: June 16, 2015, 07:27:29 PM »
You wanna crown their ass already? This is Lebrons house and

Tristan
Thompson

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #2306 on: June 16, 2015, 08:27:25 PM »
Although I don't believe we are crowning a champion tonight, if the dubs win the title tonight do you give lebron the jerry west?

I say yes. No one had been more consistently dominating for their team. Curry has barely begun to ignite, klay hasn't had a klay game, dreymond green is on his best blake griffin (irony?). Iggy? please. It's hard for me to make a case or accept one for anyone else.
As much as I'm not a lebron fan he definitely should get mvp finals with the numbers put although (here comes the lebron hate) he the only one on his team keeping them in it I'm not surprised he's putting those numbers up

Tracer

« Reply #2307 on: June 16, 2015, 09:16:22 PM »
Lets be honest, Warriors played Lebron and Delavadova to game 6. Should have been a sweep

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #2308 on: June 16, 2015, 10:14:41 PM »
Congrats to the warriors for a great season.  :o

Too deep for the cavs without kyrie and love. Iggy played a hell of a finals.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2309 on: June 16, 2015, 10:19:37 PM »
amazing season, amazing team. Iggy deserves that finals mvp