Author Topic: NBA Thread  (Read 370727 times)

Silky Johnson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
Re: NBA Thread
« Reply #2490 on: May 11, 2016, 11:34:10 PM »
That's a wrap on the Warriors Blazers series, hoping the Spurs OkC series goes 7 games 

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #2491 on: May 11, 2016, 11:37:33 PM »
okc is gonna end it tomorrow

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -114
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #2492 on: May 12, 2016, 04:07:01 PM »
Naw B

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2493 on: May 12, 2016, 08:22:02 PM »
Props to OKC for closing it out against the Spurs, heard rumors Timmy might retire hoping it's not true. But Dubs Thunder! should be an entertaining WCF.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #2494 on: May 12, 2016, 08:31:03 PM »
Duncan played his ass off every second he ever played, it's obvious he can't keep up anymore with the new NBA. He won't do the Kobe thing his ego isn't fit for it, always team first nothing else mattered.

OKC is dangerous, the real NBA finals is the WCF.. We all know Cleveland Ohio and Kevin Love don't win the Championship

Howie

• Rep: 9
« Reply #2495 on: May 13, 2016, 05:15:36 AM »
Bummed the Spurs are out but I don't mind OKC at all. Rooting for them now, I think they can do it.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2496 on: May 13, 2016, 03:56:29 PM »
Duncan played his ass off every second he ever played, it's obvious he can't keep up anymore with the new NBA. He won't do the Kobe thing his ego isn't fit for it, always team first nothing else mattered.

OKC is dangerous, the real NBA finals is the WCF.. We all know Cleveland Ohio and Kevin Love don't win the Championship

The end of that game and some of Pops quotes couldn't get anymore SPURS-like it's crystal clear LMA and Kawhi need a bit more experience closing out games. I also think they could've used bit more D-West but hey Westbrook vs Curry for at least 4 games is a win to me.

Not counting LBJ and co out (I've seen crazier things happen)

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2497 on: May 13, 2016, 08:26:58 PM »
Diaw didn't even play... Popovich really fucked his team this year Simmons has game also. Ginobili and Diaw had to be in peak form to beat OKC.

Credit to thunder though, Adams and Kanter played really well. No idea what happens next for SA, apparently Conley is a major target to replace the aging TP.. Totally backing that

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2498 on: May 15, 2016, 04:28:12 AM »
I think Bo Bo has been injured  Simmons? I have no idea why they didnt use him he's perfect to match OKC's quickness

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2499 on: May 15, 2016, 03:27:55 PM »
Raptors took game 7 against Miami. interesting situation with DWade being a free agent this off season.
 I can't see the raptors winning against the Cavs they're coming off a weeks rest and the raptors just finished their second 7 game series.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2500 on: May 15, 2016, 04:00:35 PM »
Raptors took game 7 against Miami. interesting situation with DWade being a free agent this off season.
 I can't see the raptors winning against the Cavs they're coming off a weeks rest and the raptors just finished their second 7 game series.

I will be shocked if the Cavs don't sweep the Raptors.

Tracer

« Reply #2501 on: May 15, 2016, 07:07:17 PM »
The playoffs have been pretty bad aside from this HEAT/RAPS series and Portland. Miami looked like they didn't care to be swept by Cleveland, and took their vacation early. Dragic used to be a beast and now he's so mediocre, JJ was terrible too.. Laziness is infectious with that team, if Whiteside played who knows?

Easily biggest W in Raptors history, good for them. They made it to the final 4 which is huge for the city.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2502 on: May 15, 2016, 09:59:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Most likely but you never know the Raptors are a young hungry team and they did beat Cleveland 2 out 3 times this season, but it'll take an extreme effort to derail LBJ and the Cavs current playoff run, I'm saying Cavs in 5

foureyedjim

« Reply #2503 on: May 16, 2016, 02:06:01 AM »
The playoffs have been pretty bad aside from this HEAT/RAPS series and Portland. Miami looked like they didn't care to be swept by Cleveland, and took their vacation early. Dragic used to be a beast and now he's so mediocre, JJ was terrible too.. Laziness is infectious with that team, if Whiteside played who knows?

Easily biggest W in Raptors history, good for them. They made it to the final 4 which is huge for the city.

Miami was out 2 bigs, nothing you can do about that.  Biyombo ate them boards up. 

Howie

• Rep: 9
« Reply #2504 on: May 23, 2016, 05:38:51 AM »
Anyone see OKC - GSW last night? Warriors looked shook as hell. Excited for Game 4.

Also gonna be interesting to see what the league does with the whole Draymond Green situation. I guess we'll get some news soon.

guest1234

• Rep: 3
« Reply #2505 on: May 23, 2016, 08:02:01 AM »
Anyone see OKC - GSW last night? Warriors looked shook as hell. Excited for Game 4.

Also gonna be interesting to see what the league does with the whole Draymond Green situation. I guess we'll get some news soon.

Warriors got run out of the building, 117 points by OKC through 3 quarters, that is ridiculous.  I'm sure game 4 will be a much tighter affair, no way the Dubs get the doors blown off twice in a row. 

The Draymond thing, it should be an easy 1 game suspesion, especially coming right after Jones got suspended for his hit on Bismack in the Cavs/Raps series.  But I really doubt he gets sat down for game 4.  NBA will take some backlash, but they don't care.  Best part is Kerr going so far the other way saying the NBA should actually rescind the Flagrant 1.  I'm all for backing your players, but that is a straight up joke.

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #2506 on: May 23, 2016, 11:23:04 AM »
That happens every night!! Haha draymond is the man but he's way too hardheaded

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2507 on: May 23, 2016, 11:48:41 AM »
This was my fear from the get go with OKC when they beat the Spurs. I knew they'd match up better with the Warriors. Last nights game was pretty shocking to me. Just shows that OKC can hang with the best of them. I figured they'd win a game at home but thought it'd be the 2nd game. If Warriors lose the next one, that will be really hard to bounce back.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2508 on: May 23, 2016, 06:57:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

:)

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -67
« Reply #2509 on: May 23, 2016, 08:15:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

vegan shawn u know nothin about hoops. ill fly out and school you any day

yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2510 on: May 24, 2016, 02:29:15 AM »
ECF exceeding my expectations so far,
Glad Draymond isn't suspended but I'm not gonna lie, intentional or not kicking someone's jewels is a bad look, you better believe OKC is gonna try get him to commit another flagrant so he misses a game. More nervous than I expected to be about this series but still optimistic.  Go Dubs.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2511 on: May 24, 2016, 01:12:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

vegan shawn u know nothin about hoops. ill fly out and school you any day

[close]

hahahhahahahahahha

Eric ricks

« Reply #2512 on: May 24, 2016, 02:11:30 PM »
Raps tie it up!!!! Fuck I hope they win

The nba wants cleveland in the finals soooo bad its painfully obvious

The officiating in that series is fuckin atrocious

And biyombo is a fuckin beast! Pay that man. Hes giving 150% every game!

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2513 on: May 24, 2016, 05:30:28 PM »
Glad Draymond isn't suspended but I'm not gonna lie, intentional or not kicking someone's jewels is a bad look, you better believe OKC is gonna try get him to commit another flagrant so he misses a game. More nervous than I expected to be about this series but still optimistic.  Go Dubs.

Today's game is fucking huge. I hope we can at least make it competitive and not get blown out in this series. Here's hoping.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin

Tracer

« Reply #2514 on: May 24, 2016, 05:34:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Today's game is fucking huge. I hope we can at least make it competitive and not get blown out in this series. Here's hoping.
Warriors haven't lost 2 straight all year, they got this game.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #2515 on: May 24, 2016, 07:20:36 PM »
This is fucked up...
you never know about pre-cum 

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2516 on: May 24, 2016, 07:24:31 PM »
I blame Tracer

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #2517 on: May 24, 2016, 08:39:27 PM »
This series is blowing my mind.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2518 on: May 24, 2016, 08:44:10 PM »
Pretty bummed right about now.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2519 on: May 24, 2016, 09:54:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Warriors haven't lost 2 straight all year, they got this game.

TRACER!!!!!!!!!

Butt fuck, I was losing my mind all game. The fucking passing by the warriors and them getting picked off was insane. I just don' think they're going to pull this shit out of the water. The fucking record is tarnished.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin