Author Topic: Opposite of Coolest Pro/Am Thread  (Read 12936 times)

tom

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -10
Re: Opposite of Coolest Pro/Am Thread
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2013, 12:02:21 PM »
I personally don't blame any pros for seeming aloof when approached by fans. based on what I've observed at signings and demos over the years, for every one fan who just wants to say hey and tell a pro that he enjoys his skating there are 5 little dipshits that just want to hit him up for free product. after a while, it probably gets hard to tell the difference. I'm not saying that it okay for them tell you to fuck off or something like that, but to say that some one is a dick just because they weren't jumping for joy when you complimented their video part is kind of silly.

Witcheshit

• Rep: 3
  • nosebeforehoes.blogspot.com
    • nose before hoes avatar image
« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2013, 05:07:26 PM »
One time I saw [skatersname] at [randomdemo] and I said [somethingawkward] to him and he didn't talk to me for 20 minutes about it so he's a dick. On the flip side, [differentskatersname] had a 30 second conversation with me about [randomlifestylecommonalities] and he's the best.

pretty much.

Roll Forever Tate, 360 Frip, Yappie Dappie, Rusty, T Mack, Pablo, Malcolm, Nosey, Abair

heshrat69

« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2013, 10:20:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Chaz ortiz got me and my friends who, by the way didn't do anything, kicked out of krush
[close]

I want to hear more about this.
[close]
A couple years ago, me and my friends waited all week to go to krush skatepark and made the 2-3 hour drive to get there, so when we get there chaz is there. "That's cool" I thought, but later on I was trying to backside flip the double set there and dude looks me right in the eyes and does it in my face first try. I was fucking furious, so when he got back to the top, I pushed him really hard and he fell over. I remember how surprised he looked that I did something. A couple minutes later, all the cocksuckers that work there come and tell me and my friends to get the fuck out and never come back. Normally, I try to abstain from fighting or anything of the sort, but the only thing I hate more than fighting is people who use my favorite thing in the world: skateboarding, to be mean to other people.
i got your back fool. i piss of steez ortiz at mesa park and laugh in his face, hope that makes you feel better hahahah. that fool is wack

dankradschwag

« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2013, 04:26:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I grew up skating with Ryan Nix and Danny Renaud. My opinion of them is clearly reflected in the fact that I have no sympathy for the way their careers turned out.
[close]

sounds like some body's jealous they weren't as good, plus danny's coming back yo
[close]

Yeah that's probably it.

i mean, if you grew up with them, you must be almost thirty. so for you to come on here and say that, then yeah, that is it.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2013, 04:41:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I grew up skating with Ryan Nix and Danny Renaud. My opinion of them is clearly reflected in the fact that I have no sympathy for the way their careers turned out.
[close]

sounds like some body's jealous they weren't as good, plus danny's coming back yo
[close]

Yeah that's probably it.
[close]

i mean, if you grew up with them, you must be almost thirty. so for you to come on here and say that, then yeah, that is it.

how could anyone be jealous of them? they both fell off so hard. one from skating and one from a building.

i know you probably idolize Renaud, but dude always had a reputation of being an asshole. get over it.

(off topic: what's with some posters on here using the slap stock avys? how can you figure out how to get a sig yet have emilio estevez, shakira, david spade, etc. as your avatar? step your forum game up, kiddies.)

chowder.

• Rep: -11
  • falcon stomp your face first try...bitch
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2013, 05:40:17 PM »
me
skate or whatever.

dankradschwag

« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2013, 05:55:02 PM »
its cuz why wouldn't you want a sexy chick smiling for everybody whenever you post yo!

i know renaud was an asshole, but im on slap, im supposed to talk shit, jeez

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 704
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2013, 02:48:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
fabian, koston & gershon i could've done without meeting.
[close]

Gershon though? seems like he'd be the nicest dude.
[close]

gershon is not a dick.  He just speaks his mind at all times and most people cannot handle that.  But easily the biggest kook is/was Dave Mayhew.
You should give us a little story as to how you came to this conclusion. You clearly haven't met T-bone.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

SheepShagger

« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2013, 04:32:57 PM »
Jason Dill.

sufodiv

• Rep: -5

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2013, 07:04:30 PM »
That story someone posted about a sponsored skater landing a trick before he did and fighting said skater is fucking embarrassing.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.