Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2423017 times)

Crabby_Bastard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 55
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #16620 on: March 01, 2024, 02:34:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Some new Blazer CWs.

[close]

didn't we just have these

Looks like different colors to me.

Summit White/University Red
Photon Dust/Orange
How much for an order of ribs?

boardfeelforyoureyes

• Rep: 5
« Reply #16621 on: March 04, 2024, 08:44:50 AM »
new ones got that orange tab... as vanilla ice would say

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 480
« Reply #16622 on: March 05, 2024, 01:51:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Some new Blazer CWs.

[close]

didn't we just have these

[close]

Looks like different colors to me.

Summit White/University Red
Photon Dust/Orange

They're pretty much 99% identical and I'd say nearly everyone will think they're the same color unless they see the minor details like the tongue tab colors being different.

The white suede looks the same on both.

Insert *corporate needs you to find the difference between these two photos meme*

Nothing wrong with recycling nice colorways of certain silhouettes, especially on Blazers since they have had so many great colors come and never return.
Super Champion Fun Zone

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1451
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #16623 on: March 06, 2024, 04:55:23 AM »
Full size range of those City of Love and Court Purple Dunks on the SPoT website if anyone is still looking.

https://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/
Couple sizes of the white ones at Uprise

https://upriseskateboards.com/products/dunk-low-pro-prm-coconut-milk-light-bone-phantom-1

ugly flacko

• Rep: 13
« Reply #16624 on: March 07, 2024, 04:58:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
One thing I really can't understand is why the fuck is NIKE not doing the GT blazer low or just regular blazers in full black and full white constantly... it's fucked up
[close]

Blazer Mids and GT Lows in black/white are always on nike.com in the U.S. when I look

https://www.nike.com/t/sb-zoom-blazer-mid-skate-shoes-ZLRvRZ/864349-002
https://www.nike.com/t/sb-zoom-blazer-low-pro-gt-skate-shoes-lzbVB5/DC7695-002
[close]

Yeah sorry I meant full black version and full white version, same colour sole and upper
[close]

this has been my feeling for such a long time now, i would strictly wear those all whites.

To follow up on this : Bought those new GT white with green swoosh, a brush, some white leather paint and they look perfect. Only took me like 10 minutes.

shawngreg

• Rep: 63
« Reply #16625 on: March 07, 2024, 09:32:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
One thing I really can't understand is why the fuck is NIKE not doing the GT blazer low or just regular blazers in full black and full white constantly... it's fucked up
[close]

Blazer Mids and GT Lows in black/white are always on nike.com in the U.S. when I look

[close]

Yeah sorry I meant full black version and full white version, same colour sole and upper
[close]

this has been my feeling for such a long time now, i would strictly wear those all whites.
[close]

To follow up on this : Bought those new GT white with green swoosh, a brush, some white leather paint and they look perfect. Only took me like 10 minutes.

assuming you did this with the leather pair and not the suede ones?

BL0B

• Rep: 421
« Reply #16626 on: March 07, 2024, 01:16:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

idk, how they did it but watch the dunk dudes on youtube. they'll show you the right way to do color changes, they use angelus shoe dyes and paints depending on what material they working with.

ugly flacko

• Rep: 13
« Reply #16627 on: March 07, 2024, 02:26:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I did on the suede ones ! But the swoosh is made out of green dyed "leather".
https://www.routeone.co.uk/cdn/shop/files/001163722_6.jpg?v=1704210989&width=1000
I also dyed some white leather swooshes black and some purple suede ones black a while ago and it holds up very well !

The black I used was french tint.
For the white I used some leather paint made for leather only, skated them and it also holds up well !

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #16628 on: March 07, 2024, 07:58:08 PM »
Post Modern has a full size run of the Burgundy, White and court Purple if anyone is looking.

https://www.postmodern411.com/footwear/nike-sb-dunk/

Pastasash

• Rep: 81
« Reply #16629 on: March 08, 2024, 06:28:40 AM »
also Navy/Gum OL dunks up to size 8.5 up on Tactics, for my smaller feet homies

https://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/dunk-low-pro-sb-skate-shoes/orange-label-navy-white-navy-gum-light-brown

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 840
« Reply #16630 on: March 10, 2024, 05:54:33 AM »
The blue dye is running on my new dunks.

They didn't even get wet...

Inspectah Deck

• Rep: 8
« Reply #16631 on: March 10, 2024, 06:46:18 AM »

Did you wear them with dark denim? Could just be denim stains. Happens to me all the time as I wear a lot of dark denim… not with light colored shoes though.

Síota

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16632 on: March 10, 2024, 06:54:51 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Did you wear them with dark denim? Could just be denim stains. Happens to me all the time as I wear a lot of dark denim… not with light colored shoes though.

Yeah was wearing black big boys yesterday. But they (the jeans) have been washed loads. No real big deal as I'm gonna skate these dunks, but still kinda poxy.

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16633 on: March 10, 2024, 02:01:21 PM »

Had this same issue with my girlfriend’s April Dunks, right out of the box. The blue/green is bleeding onto the white laces and looked like they got wet. Bought them brand new from a reputable skate shop. Definitely a QC issue with some Dunks recently. I looked into buying the Yuto’s from a resale site but read reviews first, many people were saying the leather was a lower quality and glue stains etc. That’s kind of a big deal for limited release shoes that retail for $120+.

Daydream

• Rep: 80
« Reply #16634 on: March 10, 2024, 07:43:30 PM »
Post Modern has a full size run of the Burgundy, White and court Purple if anyone is looking.

took them all down by now, couple hours later

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16635 on: March 10, 2024, 10:12:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
took them all down by now, couple hours later

The link was posted on Thursday evening and they were available for at least a day or 2.

Grand Saber

• Rep: 8
« Reply #16636 on: March 11, 2024, 01:13:12 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Had this same issue with my girlfriend’s April Dunks, right out of the box. The blue/green is bleeding onto the white laces and looked like they got wet. Bought them brand new from a reputable skate shop. Definitely a QC issue with some Dunks recently. I looked into buying the Yuto’s from a resale site but read reviews first, many people were saying the leather was a lower quality and glue stains etc. That’s kind of a big deal for limited release shoes that retail for $120+.
Personally, I notice the more collab oriented dunks can be a real coin flip. My tightbooth dunks are some of the best shoes I've skated on top of just being very well made, where as the Yuto dunks felt very cheap in comparison.

Still_Sorry

• Rep: 2
« Reply #16637 on: March 11, 2024, 05:23:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Personally, I notice the more collab oriented dunks can be a real coin flip. My tightbooth dunks are some of the best shoes I've skated on top of just being very well made, where as the Yuto dunks felt very cheap in comparison.

I second this ^ the Tightbooth dunks have been the best SB dunk models I've skated in terms of quality [and functionality] since the Parras.

slobburnquist

• Rep: 6
« Reply #16638 on: March 11, 2024, 06:22:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

I second this ^ the Tightbooth dunks have been the best SB dunk models I've skated in terms of quality [and functionality] since the Parras.

That is exciting to hear, as I have not pulled out the tightbooths for a skate but will have to move them to to the front now. The Crushed DC's were for whatever reason the best quality and feel that I have felt from a dunk in a long time.

Síota

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16639 on: March 11, 2024, 11:01:47 AM »
I passed on the tightbooths as they look to much like panda's that everyone is wearing now, guess I shouldn't have.

sadnocomply

• Rep: 163
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #16640 on: March 11, 2024, 01:04:17 PM »
Seconding the quality on the tightbooths and the crushed DC dunks. Absolute chefs kiss on those

Pastasash

• Rep: 81
« Reply #16641 on: March 11, 2024, 01:11:42 PM »

Guessing the Yuto's are not worth the resell prices then? That was the only dunk I really wanted last year that I couldn't hit on and of course they're in the $300+ price range

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 318
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16642 on: March 11, 2024, 04:35:52 PM »
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Daydream

« Reply #16643 on: March 11, 2024, 06:53:08 PM »

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 318
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16644 on: March 12, 2024, 08:39:56 AM »
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Pasta Monster

« Reply #16647 on: March 13, 2024, 05:27:34 AM »

Daydream

« Reply #16649 on: March 13, 2024, 08:22:33 AM »
Good to see available online too. Wearing my white gums now, really like them breaking in well casually.