Author Topic: Spitfire formula four  (Read 532311 times)

SUPREMENECKPROTECTOR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 91
Re: Spitfire formula four
« Reply #4230 on: June 21, 2022, 04:40:35 AM »
I had something weird happening to my F4 97a wheels after riding them for a few months. On my toe-side back wheel the bearings do not fit the wheel anymore. It seems as if the wheel widened on the inside and is not gripping the bearing anymore. I never had something like this happen before after countless sets of harder F4 wheels. Anybody ever experience something like this? Is this a defect?

Frank and Fred

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 567
    • Foulweather avatar image
« Reply #4231 on: June 22, 2022, 06:15:48 PM »
Just spent the last few days hitting some very haggard Oregon coastal parks on some 60mm F4 OG Classics. It was so much easier to cruise through haggard crust and get to the coping in areas I previously had to strategize and pump like crazy to reach. Thankful for wheel wells.

That's it. That is my report.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 465
  • Go Faster!
« Reply #4232 on: June 22, 2022, 06:33:45 PM »
Just spent the last few days hitting some very haggard Oregon coastal parks on some 60mm F4 OG Classics. It was so much easier to cruise through haggard crust and get to the coping in areas I previously had to strategize and pump like crazy to reach. Thankful for wheel wells.

Wheel wells are underrated.

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 198
  • What the fucks up Dennys
« Reply #4233 on: June 22, 2022, 08:35:24 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I'm actually enjoying my wheel wells as well. Although my trucks are so loose I still sometimes wheelbite even though i'm on 52mm conicals
Y'alls bloodlines are weak and history will not remember you

Xen

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 465
  • Go Faster!
« Reply #4234 on: June 22, 2022, 08:48:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I'm actually enjoying my wheel wells as well. Although my trucks are so loose I still sometimes wheelbite even though i'm on 52mm conicals

If you ride loose it helps sooooo much; I'm surprised there aren't more boards out there with them.