Author Topic: figgy and nuge beat the shit out of dubstep dj  (Read 25655 times)

Will Easley

Re: figgy and nuge beat the shit out of dubstep dj
« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2013, 02:31:00 PM »
jeff (the owner of asylum) just told me he just got done doing a 20 minute phone interview with tmz about the fight. should be on the site in a few days.

I FUCKING TOLD YALL! Niggas wanna talk about high-profile contests & corporate sponsors making skateboarding look bad, how do you think THIS will look to the general public? Stupid stupid stupid. Rumors of the knife being involved certainly don't help either
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 02:34:24 PM by Will Easley »

minnesotanice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2013, 02:31:16 PM »
wow, instant classic

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2013, 02:32:02 PM »
just shut up already, weak ass fight anyway.
no reason to keep analyzing it

do u even lift bro?
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #123 on: May 06, 2013, 02:36:03 PM »
i was told by multiple people who were there that he had a knife.

we get it, you live in Illinois.

optimusXgrind

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • facebook avatar image
« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2013, 02:45:08 PM »
Expand Quote
i was told by multiple people who were there that he had a knife.
[close]

we get it, you live in Illinois.

actually i used to live in illinois, but that has nothing to do with it. thanks though. people have questions and im giving them answers.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #125 on: May 06, 2013, 03:40:07 PM »
Don't condone violence or starting fights. Dub step dj clearly started it, and Nuge finished it. You guys talking about how Nuge fought like a pussy must be used to watching movies and MMA. You don't wind up and sock somebody when you are in a fight like that. Its a good way to get taken out. Quick jabs to take control of the rhythm, followed by hard punches if necessary is always the best approach.  Also, if you look at some really famous knockouts by guys like Tyson and Ali, it barely looks like they touched the dude on the KO punch. Nuge's hands were fast as fuck, and he put the kid on the mat in under 10 seconds. Then he stopped. If he got on him and kept hitting, then he would be out of line.

One good piece of advice this dubsteb kid also clearly didn't know- Don't start fights with professional athletes who take hits for a living. You probably won't hurt them, and there is a good chance the athletic abilities they are paid for translate into other physical abilities
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Jejenhausen

• Rep: -72
  • This is good news
« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2013, 05:28:24 PM »
Phelps of the rails?

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2013, 06:36:29 PM »
fucking awesome is how chill figgy is after punching that guy

how chill he was the whole time! fucking perfect

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #128 on: May 06, 2013, 07:08:58 PM »
Don't condone violence or starting fights. Dub step dj clearly started it, and Nuge finished it. You guys talking about how Nuge fought like a pussy must be used to watching movies and MMA. You don't wind up and sock somebody when you are in a fight like that. Its a good way to get taken out. Quick jabs to take control of the rhythm, followed by hard punches if necessary is always the best approach.?  Also, if you look at some really famous knockouts by guys like Tyson and Ali, it barely looks like they touched the dude on the KO punch. Nuge's hands were fast as fuck, and he put the kid on the mat in under 10 seconds. Then he stopped. If he got on him and kept hitting, then he would be out of line.

One good piece of advice this dubsteb kid also clearly didn't know- Don't start fights with professional athletes who take hits for a living. You probably won't hurt them, and there is a good chance the athletic abilities they are paid for translate into other physical abilities

nothing else needs to be said

Simon Sandleshit

• Rep: -1
« Reply #129 on: May 06, 2013, 07:12:23 PM »
i was surprised by the ass whooping they put on that kid. sure he wont come around much more. real shit

Get Fucked

• Rep: -6
  • i hope you die
« Reply #130 on: May 06, 2013, 07:29:44 PM »
DJ definitely does not listen to volume four

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #131 on: May 06, 2013, 08:09:28 PM »
haha figgy rocked that dude.  and dj boy had too much gel in his hair and thought he was a badass so probably needed the reality check.

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #132 on: May 06, 2013, 10:29:30 PM »
Figgy is like 6'5 I wouldn't fight that guy

And dubstep is the shit, I wish more skate vids used it. At least it's hype and gnarly not like some pussy ass indie acoustic guitar pansy shit

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

foureyedjim

« Reply #133 on: May 06, 2013, 10:34:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Don't condone violence or starting fights. Dub step dj clearly started it, and Nuge finished it. You guys talking about how Nuge fought like a pussy must be used to watching movies and MMA. You don't wind up and sock somebody when you are in a fight like that. Its a good way to get taken out. Quick jabs to take control of the rhythm, followed by hard punches if necessary is always the best approach.?  Also, if you look at some really famous knockouts by guys like Tyson and Ali, it barely looks like they touched the dude on the KO punch. Nuge's hands were fast as fuck, and he put the kid on the mat in under 10 seconds. Then he stopped. If he got on him and kept hitting, then he would be out of line.

[close]

nothing else needs to be said

The blood on the ramps already spoke for itself, I wouldn't wanna get punched by the nuge for sure.

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #134 on: May 07, 2013, 03:00:50 AM »
Don't condone violence or starting fights. Dub step dj clearly started it, and Nuge finished it. You guys talking about how Nuge fought like a pussy must be used to watching movies and MMA. You don't wind up and sock somebody when you are in a fight like that. Its a good way to get taken out. Quick jabs to take control of the rhythm, followed by hard punches if necessary is always the best approach.  Also, if you look at some really famous knockouts by guys like Tyson and Ali, it barely looks like they touched the dude on the KO punch. Nuge's hands were fast as fuck, and he put the kid on the mat in under 10 seconds. Then he stopped. If he got on him and kept hitting, then he would be out of line.

Imagine if Fred Gall just skated in from screen left and tre flipped right in the middle of the scuffle.

these things.

the gall clip is so fucking rad.

getting punched is stupid.

REALtoREEL

• Rep: 18
« Reply #135 on: May 07, 2013, 06:58:40 AM »
way better then that mayweather fight I watched the other night.

jonnysheen

• Rep: -64
« Reply #136 on: May 07, 2013, 09:56:55 AM »
Mr dub step started it verbally, but i'm pretty sure Nuge started it physically.

Wonder what would happen if the rolls were reversed. 

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3374
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #137 on: May 07, 2013, 12:41:10 PM »
This is the reason I don't tell poeple that i skate.

This shit is lame. Fuck everyone involved.

Wow. This video is why you're a closeted skater? Maybe somebody should get "into action" during national coming out month.

Riverside

• Rep: -33
« Reply #138 on: May 07, 2013, 02:14:41 PM »
Mr dub step started it verbally, but i'm pretty sure Nuge started it physically.

Wonder what would happen if the rolls were reversed. 
Sooner or later the Karma always end in your fucking face

crunk juice

• Rep: -16
« Reply #139 on: May 07, 2013, 03:17:02 PM »
Nuge is a g. A lot of you are delusional pussies.

TheFifthColumn

• Rep: -113
« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2013, 04:01:04 PM »
Another false flag committed by a brainwashed patsy.  Thanks Bernake.

It never ceases to amaze me that a government as bureaucratic and inefficient as this one can micromanage choreographed events such as these so air-tightly that the only people who notice something is awry are me and my militia buddies.

If dubstep is outlawed, only outlaws will have dubstep.  They can have it when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #141 on: May 07, 2013, 05:04:40 PM »
Expand Quote
just shut up already, weak ass fight anyway.
no reason to keep analyzing it

[close]

do u even lift bro?
keep analyzing

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #142 on: May 07, 2013, 06:28:25 PM »
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #143 on: May 07, 2013, 06:30:47 PM »
Another false flag committed by a brainwashed patsy.� Thanks Bernake.

It never ceases to amaze me that a government as bureaucratic and inefficient as this one can micromanage choreographed events such as these so air-tightly that the only people who notice something is awry are me and my militia buddies.

If dubstep is outlawed, only outlaws will have dubstep.� They can have it when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.
Amazing.

I only watched the video once, but it seemed to me like there was hella shit talking going down for a while, and suddenly the kid is trying to go after Nuge while like 3 people try to hold him back. He breaks through, both put up dukes, and the kid gets served with a flurry of jabs and goes down.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Will Easley

« Reply #144 on: May 07, 2013, 06:58:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Another false flag committed by a brainwashed patsy.� Thanks Bernake.

If dubstep is outlawed, only outlaws will have dubstep.� They can have it when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.
[close]
Amazing.

I only watched the video once, but it seemed to me like there was hella shit talking going down for a while, and suddenly the kid is trying to go after Nuge while like 3 people try to hold him back. He breaks through, both put up dukes, and the kid gets served with a flurry of jabs and goes down.

Nuge did push him first tho. Heavy shit talking for sure but it only got physical once Nuge pushed him. You know dude wouldnt have been the first to initiate any type of real contact, but again, thats usually what such shit talking leads to anyway so he had it coming.

Irrelevant

• Rep: 5
« Reply #145 on: May 07, 2013, 07:54:04 PM »
I was only worried for a bit that 'lil dooshy "wasn't" going to get his ass kicked after his "amount of fucks" comment. 
Then Nuge stepped up and delivered a gentlemanly dose of fisticuffs like a real Baker outlaw of olden days.  Perhaps even saving 'lil dooshy a future Worldstar worthy beatdown later in life if it taught him to shut his mouth when it's long passed time to shut your mouth. 

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2013, 08:31:40 PM »
Quote from: Irrelevant  link=topic=69988.msg1907787#msg1907787 date=1367981644
I was only worried for a bit that 'lil dooshy "wasn't" going to get his ass kicked after his "amount of fucks" comment. 
Then Nuge stepped up and delivered a gentlemanly dose of fisticuffs like a real Baker outlaw of olden days.  Perhaps even saving 'lil dooshy a future Worldstar worthy beatdown later in life if it taught him to shut his mouth when it's long passed time to shut your mouth. 

unfortunately im sure the only lesson this guy learned was to go back to punking on 15 year olds and not on grown ass men

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #147 on: May 08, 2013, 04:07:56 AM »
Wolf Anderson aka DJ slum lotus yo the real DJ , i think the 2 guys in the fight were just his friends.

(from facebook) "I was just trying to give people music to skate to. The band was over an hour late setting up and I had been killing time waiting for these guys to go on.... I originally planned on playing from 4-6 but these guys took forever to get ready. By the time the fight happened I'd been wanting to tear down my setup and head out for a while, but no one had given me a clear answer to do so. The closest to a "clear answer" that I did get was from Jake Phelps acting like a whiny bitch about the music screaming at me LITERALLY that I'm a white boy and my music sucks lol it was fuckin weird.... If that guy had acted professional at all about anything I'd have taken the hint and gotten outta there earlier, but like I said he took the route of just flipping the fuck out and provoking a fight after it was him and his crew that had caused the show to run an hour late while I picked up the slack and kept the music going. They broke a bunch of shit in the park, they broke my friends nose.. with a sucker punch.. I wasn't in the fight, I wasn't trying to start a fight... Sure I think Phelps is a total douche, but I wasn't trying to compromise mine or their show.. I had NO IDEA anyone would be such a pussy about not wanting to skate to filthy dubstep, some of the filthiest of filth too. I have seen plenty of dubstep skate videos.. It has always seemed like a cool concept to me, I don't see what the big deal is.. And if that's not "thrasher" enough for them I don't see why... Of anyone who spins dubstep I'm one of the only people I know who regularly drops death metal and hardcore in my mixes. I drop born of Osiris and rage agains the machine all the time... Bottom line is that none of this was my fault... I'm not the one who got in the fight, I'm not the one who started the fight.. I did my best to be professional the entire time."

:D

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #148 on: May 08, 2013, 04:48:13 AM »
If dubstep is outlawed, only outlaws will have dubstep.  They can have it when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.

LOL
keep fighting the good fight soldier :D

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

optimusXgrind

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • facebook avatar image
« Reply #149 on: May 08, 2013, 11:57:49 AM »
just so everyone knows, slum lotus isnt the guy who was in the fight.