Author Topic: New Bobby Puleo Part (For Real)  (Read 31107 times)

Murdercapital

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -22
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: New Bobby Puleo Part (For Real)
« Reply #180 on: May 30, 2013, 12:46:08 AM »
You know those "PICK ANY TWO" sayings...for instance:

Well I think Puleo pretty much has a monopoly: Style, Spot Selection, Trick Selection.

He owns that triangle. His shit is cohesive. It's all subjective, but those who like his parts will agree.

Some skaters let filmers or others dictate any of these things for them, and NEVER EVER get a clue on what's GOOD. It's painful. It also makes what someone like Puleo has done that much better.

I find spot searching and getting lost in urban environments to be one of the greatest side-effects of this activity.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #181 on: May 30, 2013, 01:35:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
it's crazy how i say bobby puleo is
Expand Quote
one of the lamest dudes in skateboarding.
[close]
and people ask me where my footage is. i don't follow the industry outside of skate videos anymore, but he's apparently still pro according to traffic's website. in other words, he's "in skateboarding." i am not, i skate when i'm not busy with/tired from school and work, so it's weird that this argument is even happening. this is for ronald wilson reagan, who said i 5050 down curbs on 3 stairs or something. i'm not that bad.

and the slap cliche is that you don't have to be better to criticize someone's skating. old slap pal gipper himself would swear on his life that james brockman is an awful skater, based purely on the fact that brockman's a racist. sure, you guys (ronald wilson reagan, kools, clamy, etc.) will argue that gipper couldn't talk because he can't switch fs 5-0 a circle handrail. and i agree with that. james brockman is not an awful skater, he's actually amazing. and i don't even think gipper skates. but my point is that i'm not alone in finding it impossible to appreciate a lame person's skateboarding.

like i've already said, bobby puleo is not a terrible skateboarder, he's just objectively mediocre for an industry skater. even accounting for his approach to skating, he's nothing special. this time tomorrow had dudes skating like this who were doing tricks that would be amazing anywhere... but i'm getting called a jock by someone who hated on kyle walker's part because he didn't do the best rail/gap tricks he'd ever seen. two sides of the same coin. (except kyle walker isn't a lame person; at the very least he doesn't believe everyone else is undeserving of skating the spots he skates.) you guys enjoyed this because you have the polar opposite opinion of bobby puleo, so you're happy to see any footage from him at all. and with that said, this argument can't possibly go anywhere.

and no, iceman, you didn't point out anything with that example. did rodney mullen not grow up skating in front of cows, teaching himself those tricks because he didn't know what skating looked like? maybe i'm wrong. but how was he not talented? how was he trying too hard to be original? pretty sure he started skating street specifically to fit in.
[close]

you don't even know bobby, so you cannot make the statement about disliking his skating bc he's an asshole. you cant really call someone you've never met an asshole. honestly my favorite skaters are probably assholes, but skateboarding isnt about being a nice person. saying you dislike someone bc hes an asshole amkes you sound like a pussy. your footy wasnt that bad, but some of the tricks were and your style is pretty lame. like middle schooler level.
[close]
weird how you quoted the whole post but responded to maybe one sentence of it, taken out of context... but since you want to shit on my skating for no good reason, let's see some of your footage. matter of fact, let's see some of everyone's footage who called mine into question. i offered my opinion of a pro, without saying i was in any way better than him, and people demanded i prove myself worthy to criticize him. i figured just showing that i actually skate was good enough (since at least one person said i don't). but as it turns out, i am apparently not good enough to dislike bobby puleo's skating. are you guys good enough to dislike my skating? maybe you are. i'm excited to find out.

so yeah, to you, clayton, gipper, clamy, kools, and whoever else argued i wasn't good enough to talk shit on bobby puleo: post your footage here.
[close]

all of us should edit our footage together into a montage or something...

anyways, you obviously don't know much about who bobby is. it is probably bc you haven't skated long enough to have been around when he was in the industry. bobby is most definitely not in the industry at all. traffic is not in the industry, they have no money, and pay no one. that is bobby's sole sponsor. at one point in time, bobby's brand of skating was appreciated and heralded. but as corporate influence came into skate in the late 2000s, probably when you started, raw east coast skating, which has always been the under-dog style of skating, got washed away, over-looked, and under-appreciated. guys like bobby fell in the wayside. you obviously value handrails and switch tres which shows that bobby's brand of skating is not relevant to you, therefore you can neither appreciate it or accurately judge it. so just keep your mouth shut. k thanks.
where's that footage though dude? don't be a bitch, post your skating. that clip i posted is almost a year old, so don't feel like you have to get something up-to-date for the thread. whatever photo or video it is that you most certainly have of yourself skating, post it here to be evaluated (harshly). it's only fair.

don't try to dodge it instead with yet another explanation of the man that is bobby puleo. i don't give a shit. i didn't even know he was still pro when i made my first post. that's why i said you didn't read what you quoted; i said i don't like his skating. straight up, i don't find his skating entertaining. but what made me post a comment hating on his part, was that i think he's a lame person. i don't bother posting a negative comment unless i really don't like the dude (you don't understand this because you didn't read the post you quoted, or you aren't very smart). AGAIN, i can appreciate this type of skating, but i don't like bobby puleo, skating or otherwise.

check to see how long i've been registered, and see if it fits your assumption of how long you think i've been skating. nvm, that's irrelevant now, like all of that reply you wrote. let's see some footage!

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2013, 01:38:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
and people ask me where my footage is. i don't follow the industry outside of skate videos anymore, but he's apparently still pro according to traffic's website. in other words, he's "in skateboarding." i am not, i skate when i'm not busy with/tired from school and work, so it's weird that this argument is even happening. this is for ronald wilson reagan, who said i 5050 down curbs on 3 stairs or something. i'm not that bad.

and the slap cliche is that you don't have to be better to criticize someone's skating. old slap pal gipper himself would swear on his life that james brockman is an awful skater, based purely on the fact that brockman's a racist. sure, you guys (ronald wilson reagan, kools, clamy, etc.) will argue that gipper couldn't talk because he can't switch fs 5-0 a circle handrail. and i agree with that. james brockman is not an awful skater, he's actually amazing. and i don't even think gipper skates. but my point is that i'm not alone in finding it impossible to appreciate a lame person's skateboarding.

like i've already said, bobby puleo is not a terrible skateboarder, he's just objectively mediocre for an industry skater. even accounting for his approach to skating, he's nothing special. this time tomorrow had dudes skating like this who were doing tricks that would be amazing anywhere... but i'm getting called a jock by someone who hated on kyle walker's part because he didn't do the best rail/gap tricks he'd ever seen. two sides of the same coin. (except kyle walker isn't a lame person; at the very least he doesn't believe everyone else is undeserving of skating the spots he skates.) you guys enjoyed this because you have the polar opposite opinion of bobby puleo, so you're happy to see any footage from him at all. and with that said, this argument can't possibly go anywhere.

and no, iceman, you didn't point out anything with that example. did rodney mullen not grow up skating in front of cows, teaching himself those tricks because he didn't know what skating looked like? maybe i'm wrong. but how was he not talented? how was he trying too hard to be original? pretty sure he started skating street specifically to fit in.
[close]

you don't even know bobby, so you cannot make the statement about disliking his skating bc he's an asshole. you cant really call someone you've never met an asshole. honestly my favorite skaters are probably assholes, but skateboarding isnt about being a nice person. saying you dislike someone bc hes an asshole amkes you sound like a pussy. your footy wasnt that bad, but some of the tricks were and your style is pretty lame. like middle schooler level.
[close]
weird how you quoted the whole post but responded to maybe one sentence of it, taken out of context... but since you want to shit on my skating for no good reason, let's see some of your footage. matter of fact, let's see some of everyone's footage who called mine into question. i offered my opinion of a pro, without saying i was in any way better than him, and people demanded i prove myself worthy to criticize him. i figured just showing that i actually skate was good enough (since at least one person said i don't). but as it turns out, i am apparently not good enough to dislike bobby puleo's skating. are you guys good enough to dislike my skating? maybe you are. i'm excited to find out.

so yeah, to you, clayton, gipper, clamy, kools, and whoever else argued i wasn't good enough to talk shit on bobby puleo: post your footage here.
[close]

anyways, you obviously don't know much about who bobby is. it is probably bc you haven't skated long enough to have been around when he was in the industry. bobby is most definitely not in the industry at all. traffic is not in the industry, they have no money, and pay no one. that is bobby's sole sponsor. at one point in time, bobby's brand of skating was appreciated and heralded. but as corporate influence came into skate in the late 2000s, probably when you started, raw east coast skating, which has always been the under-dog style of skating, got washed away, over-looked, and under-appreciated. guys like bobby fell in the wayside. you obviously value handrails and switch tres which shows that bobby's brand of skating is not relevant to you, therefore you can neither appreciate it or accurately judge it. so just keep your mouth shut. k thanks.

Hahaha, why are you so emotional over it? Why does anybody need to keep their mouth shut? Is Bobby your best friend, did he save you form a burning house or something?

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #183 on: May 30, 2013, 02:36:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Hahaha, why are you so emotional over it? Why does anybody need to keep their mouth shut? Is Bobby your best friend, did he save you form a burning house or something?

YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #184 on: May 30, 2013, 02:37:09 AM »
Gomez, I liked the footage you posted. But since when do you have to be good at skating to critisize someone? If that were the case, noone on Slap could talk shit on anybody.

I too think Puleo is a very lame person. His skating is ok, my favorite part of his is in "Penal Code", where he had the audacity to skate WELL KNOWN spots in ANOTHER city. Just goes to show what a hypocrite he is.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -67
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2013, 05:51:21 AM »
Gomez.......
Stahp
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2013, 06:38:16 AM »

Well I think Puleo pretty much has a monopoly: Style, Spot Selection, Trick Selection.

He owns that triangle. His shit is cohesive. It's all subjective, but those who like his parts will agree.

I like his parts but I also think you're talking shit

TENNSKATE

« Reply #187 on: May 30, 2013, 09:51:14 AM »
how about you comment on the fact that i mentioned i liked this time tomorrow and cosmic vomit 2? the former especially wasn't a hammers type video, it was right in line with this type of skating.

I'll comment!

I'm not surprised that you like this shit!

Murdercapital

« Reply #188 on: May 30, 2013, 11:43:19 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I like his parts but I also think you're talking shit

Most of your favorite skaters probably have style you enjoy watching and do tricks you find appealing.  Some of them are probably taken to spots by filmers/photogs and don't really spot search.  I'm not saying Puleo is the only one who finds his own spots (plenty of others do too), but they payoffs are great.  It's goddamn refreshing seeing a part filmed mostly on spots you never saw before.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #189 on: May 30, 2013, 12:01:59 PM »
Expand Quote
how about you comment on the fact that i mentioned i liked this time tomorrow and cosmic vomit 2? the former especially wasn't a hammers type video, it was right in line with this type of skating.
[close]

I'll comment!

haha well played. but the purple swelling brain part is probably my favorite.

Gomez, I liked the footage you posted. But since when do you have to be good at skating to critisize someone? If that were the case, noone on Slap could talk shit on anybody.

thanks, but i don't what you're talking about because that was exactly my point. i didn't post my footage to prove i could criticize bobby puleo; it would have had the opposite effect. i was proving that i'm not a nonskating dew tour spectator, as gipper claimed, and that i'm not limited to skating curbs down 3 stairs, as gipper claimed (apparently he's not very smart).

but people called my skating into question because of my opinion of a pro's skating, so they must disagree with you and me. they think it matters how good you are when you criticize skating. it's only fair that they post their footage to prove they're good enough to criticize my skating.

A.J.K.

« Reply #190 on: May 30, 2013, 12:04:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I'll comment!

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]
thanks, but i don't what you're talking about because that was exactly my point. i didn't post my footage to prove i could criticize bobby puleo; it would have had the opposite effect. i was proving that i'm not a nonskating dew tour spectator, as gipper claimed, and that i'm not limited to skating curbs down 3 stairs, as gipper claimed (apparently he's not very smart).

but people called my skating into question because of my opinion of a pro's skating, so they must disagree with you and me. they think it matters how good you are when you criticize skating. it's only fair that they post their footage to prove they're good enough to criticize my skating.
COTG vs. Jeremy Randall round 2, but this time it's Gomez vs. Gipper. 

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #191 on: May 30, 2013, 12:11:19 PM »
not just gipper, all of those other posters (posers?) i listed too!

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #192 on: May 30, 2013, 12:18:44 PM »
Most of your favorite skaters probably have style you enjoy watching and do tricks you find appealing.  Some of them are probably taken to spots by filmers/photogs and don't really spot search.  I'm not saying Puleo is the only one who finds his own spots (plenty of others do too), but they payoffs are great.  It's goddamn refreshing seeing a part filmed mostly on spots you never saw before.

you've managed to not really say anything with this post but I agree with the sentiment that it's nice to see footage at spots previously unseen. I can appreciate some bobby footage but theres a certain point when cellar doors and 50-50s become mundane and predictable. Im not sure how anyone can say bobby has the best trick selection when he only ever chooses to do a hand full of them over and over. shit got stale, i'd rather see him mix it up a bit

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #193 on: May 30, 2013, 12:46:30 PM »

[/quote]

yeah, that wasn't directed at you. It was more of a general response to the dude who started with this "let's see your part then" bullshit.

Murdercapital

« Reply #194 on: May 30, 2013, 12:49:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Most of your favorite skaters probably have style you enjoy watching and do tricks you find appealing.� Some of them are probably taken to spots by filmers/photogs and don't really spot search.� I'm not saying Puleo is the only one who finds his own spots (plenty of others do too), but they payoffs are great.� It's goddamn refreshing seeing a part filmed mostly on spots you never saw before.
[close]

you've managed to not really say anything with this post but I agree with the sentiment that it's nice to see footage at spots previously unseen. I can appreciate some bobby footage but theres a certain point when cellar doors and 50-50s become mundane and predictable. Im not sure how anyone can say bobby has the best trick selection when he only ever chooses to do a hand full of them over and over. shit got stale, i'd rather see him mix it up a bit

Like I said it's all subjective (duh).  You said you like his parts too, I think you know exactly what I'm getting at.
What makes the part great to watch isn't just what he's doing, but the backdrop.
He's skating a lot of spots where it'd be very difficult and come off less graceful/natural to do more than he does on them.
I'm not defending him as being the most talented skater by any means.  But he's really tempered his trick selection in this new part, we know he has abilities and could throw down more variety but he's put together a finely tuned aesthetic for us to like or hate just like ART.

Thanks for reading my vacuous rant.

dankradschwag

« Reply #195 on: May 30, 2013, 03:24:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I'll comment!

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

you lost all credibility when you contradicted yourself. you are a hypocrite. you are saying you dont have to be better to criticize someone's skating, but now you want all persons who criticized your skating to post theirs to see if they are good enough toeven criticize your skating. you are so dumb.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #196 on: May 30, 2013, 07:50:25 PM »
Next to fat Wenning jokes and epic photoshop threads, this is the most entertaining Slap has been in a while. Gomez, you need to show up more often.

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #197 on: May 30, 2013, 07:54:29 PM »
The Puleo hate is out of control.  Had the good fortune of skating with him a few times at a shitty park (!) in Brooklyn off 20th st years ago.  Not only did he absolutely kill it, he was pretty funny too.  His dork tricks on a spine ramp were better than anything most of his haters will ever do.  He's put out some incredible parts, and still rips.  And yeah everyone else has said it, but go try to skate some of his "spots."  Good luck.  Some of them you can barely even roll up to.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #198 on: May 30, 2013, 08:00:04 PM »
Next to fat Wenning jokes and epic photoshop threads, this is the most entertaining Slap has been in a while. Gomez, you need to show up more often.
funny, i was thinking it sucks this discussion is even taking place. it's been fun though.

dankradschwag, i'm telling them to practice what they preach. i'm embarrassed for you that i had to spell it out like that, and for myself for typing dankradschwag.

dankradschwag

« Reply #199 on: May 30, 2013, 08:12:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
funny, i was thinking it sucks this discussion is even taking place. it's been fun though.

dankradschwag, i'm telling them to practice what they preach. i'm embarrassed for you that i had to spell it out like that, and for myself for typing dankradschwag.

i'm sorry you are embarrassed. no need to get emotional. you need to better articulate yourself, because you sound like a jackass. i definitely know that you know you are a hypocrite and you also know that you are trying to save you ass by claiming you are misunderstood. maybe its those super tight pants you wear. either way, this is dumb, your skating sucks, and i love bobby puleo. i wanna marry him.

jimmy

• Rep: 1
« Reply #200 on: May 30, 2013, 08:32:25 PM »
i definitely know that you know you are a hypocrite and you also know that you are trying to save you ass by claiming you are misunderstood.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #201 on: May 30, 2013, 08:57:05 PM »
haha it's obvious you're scared to post footage now because you know that if we see that you happen to absolutely suck, or happen to fit any of the specific critiques you gave me, you will look like a clown.

i had no reason to assume i was better than you automatically, but your unwillingness to post footage suggests you suck, or worse, that don't even really skate.

and since you haven't posted any, i'm left to assume and assert that you suck, and that you also (somehow) don't even skate either. so how could you say that i suck at skating? (remind you of you, at all?)

so post your footage. and know that i'm going to judge your footage harshly, as though you call yourself trying to entertain me. (how about this, any deja vu?)

i'll give you credit where/if it's due though. you might be amazing.

atswimtwobirds

• Rep: -109
« Reply #202 on: May 30, 2013, 09:15:40 PM »
puleo is a genius. he's the wilhelm reich of skating. it's a fucking shame he delivered me and the wifey burritos the other day. i tipped him extra nice noticing he had dead skin in his beard. good luck w/ yr garbage project, bobby. hope u make a million bux 1 day w/ a display @ moma.

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #203 on: May 30, 2013, 10:41:10 PM »
Expand Quote
haha it's obvious you're scared to post footage now because you know that if we see that you happen to absolutely suck, or happen to fit any of the specific critiques you gave me, you will look like a clown.

i had no reason to assume i was better than you automatically, but your unwillingness to post footage suggests you suck, or worse, that don't even really skate.

and since you haven't posted any, i'm left to assume and assert that you suck, and that you also (somehow) don't even skate either. so how could you say that i suck at skating? (remind you of you, at all?)

so post your footage. and know that i'm going to judge your footage harshly, as though you call yourself trying to entertain me. (how about this, any deja vu?)

[close]

we made this fun little edit one night after drinking a few beers. sorry i don't have serious footy to show you. but when our video comes out i can post it if it really means that much to you.

OFF THE GRID with Garchree

also, black people, please don't try to fight me over the use of the word nigga in this video. its just a joke. ok? ok.

yeah, gomez's footage crushes yours. but what's more important is that you're not funny, and a white dude from texas using the word "nigga" and calling it a joke is a prime example of why people all around the country hate white guys from texas without ever meeting them. i want to punch you in the skull.

you're a texan. people are going to automatically assume you're a dumb racist jock ass hole, why not prove them wrong?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 10:44:22 PM by Charles Smith »

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #204 on: May 30, 2013, 10:55:17 PM »
well, you skate. i don't have anything else positive to say about that. that was terrible. i'll leave it at that... i think it would just be mean if i went into detail.

bummer though man, you can only critique in the post you skating thread now (and that's fucked up to do man). it's not likely a new clip will be posted outside of that thread on slap that has skating worse than yours in it. i don't check that thread too often but from my experience you won't likely be able to judge too many dudes in there either. too bad though, it's not like you can just be a hypocrite now. i would respect you for actually posting that knowing you suck... but you must have been trying to entertain me when you posted that, not just prove that you skate, so i gotta let you know how bad your footage is.

it won't be necessary for you to post your "serious" footage. my video was like 70% iphone footage, i'd say it's a fair comparison. but if i've got you all wrong based on this video and you don't struggle with noseslides, for example, then feel free to post your "serious" footage when it's uploaded!

dankradschwag

« Reply #205 on: May 30, 2013, 11:30:41 PM »
hahaha, cant believe you took that seriously. i thought you would though. its just a tipsy mess around edit. no body but you and the dude above you took it seriously. did you notice how well it was filmed tho, you think i'm really that bad rollin with that caliber of a filmer? i definitely have nothing to prove to you, and there is no way you could ever offend me. i just wanted to let you know how seriously i'm taking you. try to have some fun every once in a while yo.

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #206 on: May 30, 2013, 11:48:08 PM »
hahaha, cant believe you took that seriously. i thought you would though. its just a tipsy mess around edit. no body but you and the dude above you took it seriously. did you notice how well it was filmed tho, you think i'm really that bad rollin with that caliber of a filmer? i definitely have nothing to prove to you, and there is no way you could ever offend me. i just wanted to let you know how seriously i'm taking you. try to have some fun every once in a while yo.

haha i absolutely did NOT take your footage seriously.

nice filmer though...

you fucking dick.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 11:50:13 PM by Charles Smith »

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #207 on: May 31, 2013, 12:07:58 AM »
you thought i would? i'm seriously starting to wonder about your reading comprehension skills; i'm not even trying to be offensive anymore with that statement. you obviously read the post or you wouldn't have known to post footage, but you somehow didn't understand it beyond that message.

if you have nothing to prove to me, you wouldn't have bothered returning to this thread so many times, let alone posted your footage. and no one told you to post that video. you're "not that bad" but have no absolutely no "good" clips on youtube? just a bunch of "tipsy mess around" videos? i don't need to see your serious footage to know that you suck at skating. even drunk i'm not that bad. not a single trick hinted at all that you might actually be pretty good in that whole edit.

but again, it's irrelevant because, again,
my video was like 70% iphone footage
and i posted it under no pretense of being good, but you "took it seriously."

and man, you got it all wrong. i'm having the most fun i've had on slap in a long time. i can't believe i really got you to embarrass yourself as you have.

where's the clayton, gipper, clamy, and kools footage though? i know gipper hasn't abandoned this thread, he seems to love long winded arguments like this.

dankradschwag

« Reply #208 on: May 31, 2013, 12:25:41 AM »
wow dude, you are taking yourself way too serious. me and my friends are reading all this laughing our asses off at how fucking smart you think you are.

what does "as though you call yourself trying to entertain me" mean? i've spoken english for 22 years and have never seen grammar such as that. so yeah, i guess my comprehension skills are pretty bad.

no where in this banter have i taken you seriously. if you really think i posted that video thinking it was going to trump your "iphone clips" then you have problems. me and my friends thought it's be funny to put that one up against yours bc obviously it sucks. it is the only video i have on youtube. i'm not going to give you footy we are saving for a video just to prove a point on slap. i'm not desperate. and quit trying to dismiss your footy as plain "iphone shit." you posted that in the midst of an uproar against you. so either you put your best footy up or you did what i did, and had some fun. either way, that you come out a hypocrite. as you've said things against both situations now.

you keep saying what my motives are. you keep putting words in my mouth. i dont know what you are trying to convince yourself of, but here on my end, this is all too funny how sad and desperate you are to be right about something. i mean you even had the nerve to say i didnt skate. wtf would i be doing on slap if i didnt skate? you are dumb dude.

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #209 on: May 31, 2013, 02:57:25 AM »
haha, did that dankrad idiot focus? Thank you Gomez!