Author Topic: Baker drops Braydon, Lenoce and Heyl from pro team.  (Read 139938 times)

stephendedalus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 58
Re: Baker drops Braydon, Lenoce and Heyl from pro team.
« Reply #450 on: October 15, 2013, 08:38:06 PM »
i  was thinking that if baker dropped dudes who weren't putting out stuff as much as the ams/younger dudes. think about the other teams out there that have pros that aren't producing while having ams/younger dudes. Real came to mind - they've got dudes like kyle walker, ishod, jake donnely and david torgerson while ernie torres, jt aultz still have boards.. donnely will go pro soon so i wonder if they'll take people off or just have one big ass team. not to say that anyone deserves the boot from Real they just have a BIG pro team with a bunch of really good am's who pump out a lot more shit than the other dudes.
Pffttt yeah, it's like, dude hasn't had last part in a video in what, like 8 months? Is he just chilling somewhere, waiting for his board to be taken away?

AfterEight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
« Reply #451 on: October 15, 2013, 08:43:07 PM »
Expand Quote
i  was thinking that if baker dropped dudes who weren't putting out stuff as much as the ams/younger dudes. think about the other teams out there that have pros that aren't producing while having ams/younger dudes. Real came to mind - they've got dudes like kyle walker, ishod, jake donnely and david torgerson while ernie torres, jt aultz still have boards.. donnely will go pro soon so i wonder if they'll take people off or just have one big ass team. not to say that anyone deserves the boot from Real they just have a BIG pro team with a bunch of really good am's who pump out a lot more shit than the other dudes.
[close]
Pffttt yeah, it's like, dude hasn't had last part in a video in what, like 8 months? Is he just chilling somewhere, waiting for his board to be taken away?

I forgot about that part. fucking sick nose mannies.

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -608
« Reply #452 on: October 15, 2013, 08:44:53 PM »
Kinda bummed on Lenoce. He's true OG and this part is by far his best one, and it came out like 1-2 years ago.

jeff looks weird in those slim fit pants
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

QUIT SINNIN

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
  • PATSY
« Reply #453 on: October 15, 2013, 09:54:34 PM »
ernie has put out plenty of footage lately. youre a fucking idiot if you think he is milking it

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #454 on: October 16, 2013, 07:37:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i was just using real as a example of a team thats got a lot of talent in one plate.  i think its awesome they've got a  big team.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -304
« Reply #455 on: October 16, 2013, 09:04:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Jt has had coverage in the last few transworld mags with the Osiris tour, transworlds skatepark and the scattered vids on the web.

Gertrude Stein

• Rep: -27
« Reply #456 on: October 16, 2013, 09:05:55 AM »
holy shit that nose manual up the black marble kink hubba is fucking insane!

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #457 on: October 16, 2013, 09:11:50 AM »
ernie has put out plenty of footage lately. youre a fucking idiot if you think he is milking it

stephendedalus

• Rep: 58
« Reply #458 on: October 16, 2013, 12:51:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
i was just using real as a example of a team thats got a lot of talent in one plate.  i think its awesome they've got a  big team.
Yeah...I kinda just wanted an excuse to post that part.

holy shit that nose manual up the black marble kink hubba is fucking insane!
I can't imagine having that kind of power with nose manuals. Has anyone else done one up something that big?

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #459 on: October 16, 2013, 03:13:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I forgot about that part. fucking sick nose mannies.

acidophilus milk

• Rep: 10
« Reply #460 on: October 25, 2013, 01:27:41 AM »
would love to see a lenoce gest board

Johnny Rocketflips

• Rep: -33
« Reply #461 on: October 25, 2013, 05:04:23 AM »
Don't worry they have their own company in the works.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #462 on: October 25, 2013, 10:09:19 AM »

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #463 on: October 25, 2013, 10:11:53 AM »
I'm sorry but baker isn't the "baker" i grew up with anymore with all the new riders they added, graphics etc.  J. Strickland pretty much predicted all of this a while back in that interview. 

ben shraider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
« Reply #464 on: October 25, 2013, 11:21:26 AM »

Yeah, with all the new companies coming up these dudes are the ones that will make it work... ::)

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #465 on: October 25, 2013, 11:31:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, with all the new companies coming up these dudes are the ones that will make it work... ::)

Well heyl's got shake junt so hes got something already going and isn't Braydon owner of Happy Hour shades? Best wishes to Spanky and Lenoce though.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #466 on: October 25, 2013, 11:33:20 AM »
I'm sorry but baker isn't the "baker" i grew up with anymore with all the new riders they added, graphics etc.� J. Strickland pretty much predicted all of this a while back in that interview.�

J. Strickland is nothing short of a genius. I mean who else couldve predicted that after 10+ years their team riders and graphics would be different than when they started out.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #467 on: October 25, 2013, 11:56:44 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm sorry but baker isn't the "baker" i grew up with anymore with all the new riders they added, graphics etc.� J. Strickland pretty much predicted all of this a while back in that interview.�
[close]

J. Strickland is nothing short of a genius. I mean who else couldve predicted that after 10+ years their team riders and graphics would be different than when they started out.

i meant to put that they would go back to his old style of ads and ways of doing things, dudes latching on wanting to be down, etc.  The things he would've hated to happen happened basically.

Aiden Clarke

• Rep: -8
« Reply #468 on: October 25, 2013, 08:24:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i meant to put that they would go back to his old style of ads and ways of doing things, dudes latching on wanting to be down, etc.  The things he would've hated to happen happened basically.

J should bring bootleg back and put these stragglers on board.

Yu Dum

« Reply #469 on: December 11, 2013, 08:44:47 AM »
Braydon's nearly out of the industry completely it seems... no Baker, no Emerica and does anyone know any other sponsors he has?  That face tat isn't going to help much anywhere else neither.  Strange days are coming...
I'm pretty sure he runs Happy Hour Shades.

Fucktarded

« Reply #470 on: December 11, 2013, 08:55:48 AM »
Braydons touring with Little Wanye bro.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #471 on: December 11, 2013, 01:54:40 PM »
Maybe he has the Zenetti Skate Team still sponsoring him along with P.Rod, STEVE Williams, TK and Gerome Rogers....bahahahahaha

http://hypebeast.com/2008/7/zenetti-skate-team
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

band

• Rep: 4
« Reply #472 on: December 11, 2013, 02:00:40 PM »
who gives a shit about braydon the kook came from nothing he can go back to nothing

gay pride - proud to be gay

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #473 on: December 11, 2013, 02:12:55 PM »
who gives a shit about braydon the kook came from nothing he can go back to nothing

Harsh

GershonSweaty

• Rep: -3
    • @_moreinformation avatar image
« Reply #474 on: December 11, 2013, 02:26:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Harsh

Disregarding the "weed saves lives" line, the dude clearly loves skating. He may or may not be relevant now. But I have nothing but respect for some one who gets out of Vegas and makes something of themselves.

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -468
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #475 on: December 11, 2013, 04:27:39 PM »
It makes me sad that somebody would imply that Jt Aultz is milking it. Remember how fucked up he got skating recently? Was in a coma right?

In addition to the osiris part, he had footage in the Ambig video to

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #476 on: February 26, 2014, 01:01:30 PM »
For anyone that cares. Lenoce posted some sketches on his instagram and basically confirmed he works for bakerboys now and is going to school.

side note: lmao on dudes screen name

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #477 on: February 26, 2014, 01:08:01 PM »
Good for him. That's rad that Baker hooking him up with a job. Depending on things, that career could be longer than his pro one. The worst is skaters having to do dead end jobs cause they never got a higher education or the hook up to do something else.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #478 on: February 26, 2014, 05:53:00 PM »
i wonder what they have him doing? probably warehouse work which that equivalent to working a retail job in some cases.  At least he's with his homies.  I wonder if he still goes and films and tries to be productive in skating.  If braydon can get a shoe deal I'm sure he can fit in somewhere

doublesteveburger

« Reply #479 on: February 26, 2014, 09:46:27 PM »
jeff's probably a rep, it isn't the hardest job on the planet and i'd order some stupid shake junt shirt if it meant small talkin' with a switch heel vet.

i wonder what spanky's up to... i mean, besides listening to morrisey... i miss that little fella.