12 (10.4%)
Pretty intelligible
22 (19.1%)
What???
37 (32.2%)
Corey Duffel
44 (38.3%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Author Topic: How stupid is the average slapper?  (Read 32747 times)

360 frip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
Re: How stupid is the average slapper?
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2013, 05:51:21 AM »
I really fail to see how people "backpedaling" or to put it another way "Reconsidering what they previously said and being sufficiently comfortable in themselves to change their minds without getting super defensive and butthurt"  is such a bad thing.

In my experience smart people don't need to spend their lives beating their chests about how smart they are or MORE IMPORTANTLY don't endlessly blather on about how dumb everyone else is which is in essence all that I've seen the Gipper do since I started lurking here who knows how long ago. I don't know how many times I've seen you respond to people's perfectly reasonable opinions with "you're an idiot" simply because they are different to your own. In all seriousness it kind of bums me out that somebody that is so uncomfortable with reasoned discussion or other peoples takes on things or the very notion of having their mind changed is in the business of educating young people.

Anyway, I'll leave you guys to it. I wonder if you are going to simply call me an idiot for having an opinion or  maybe highlight one tiny portion of what I've said and respond to it with a shitty "zinger" while you choose to ignore everything else or maybe you'll say you "made" me write 3 paragraphs as if that somehow deems you to be the "winner" or maybe you'll say I don't have enough posts to have an opinion. Can't wait to see...the suspense is killing me...

I think that is probably the dumbest part about this place. People don't properly read what you write or respect it is just an opinion or (even) it might be a joke. It is always "You don't know shit" etc.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2013, 06:22:12 AM »

My premise is implicit in the first sentence. "This entire place" includes anyone who comes here. Being inherently stupid would also apply to anyone coming here. Its pretty simple. You must be stupid too. ? ;D

It's because I'm stupid that you should be considerate and make your premises explicit, we're not all new ivy engineers around here.

I wonder if you are going to simply call me an idiot for having an opinion or ? maybe highlight one tiny portion of what I've said and respond to it with a shitty "zinger" while you choose to ignore everything else or maybe you'll say you "made" me write 3 paragraphs as if that somehow deems you to be the "winner" or maybe you'll say I don't have enough posts to have an opinion.

Or maybe we'll just turn a mirror to your methods and feel superior by treating you like an object observed.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 06:26:15 AM by 4LOM »

troy

• Rep: -2
« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2013, 06:42:18 AM »
im pretty sure that we can all agree that everyone of us is stupid.

my pregnant head

• Rep: 13
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2013, 06:43:37 AM »
Expand Quote

My premise is implicit in the first sentence. "This entire place" includes anyone who comes here. Being inherently stupid would also apply to anyone coming here. Its pretty simple. You must be stupid too. ? ;D
[close]

It's because I'm stupid that you should be considerate and make your premises explicit, we're not all new ivy engineers around here.

Expand Quote
I wonder if you are going to simply call me an idiot for having an opinion or ? maybe highlight one tiny portion of what I've said and respond to it with a shitty "zinger" while you choose to ignore everything else or maybe you'll say you "made" me write 3 paragraphs as if that somehow deems you to be the "winner" or maybe you'll say I don't have enough posts to have an opinion.
[close]

Or maybe we'll just turn a mirror to your methods and feel superior by treating you like an object observed.

That's probably a reasonable criticism but I really wasn't trying to imply any sort of superiority on my part, I'm just as dumb as anybody else I guess I'm just smart enough to know I'm not right all the time. I was just  trying to draw attention to how predictable and evasive his set of responses are.

Pango

• Rep: -30
« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2013, 07:37:50 AM »
Yeah, going to school doesn't mean you are smart. What we need to do is break down the different types of aptitudes. Also, we have to understand what it means to be intelligent in any sense. It also helps to measure the varying modes of interpretation and expression.  When we've covered those variables, we will assess cognitive states in relation to extrinsic stimulus. Then because of the disconnect between our cognitive minds and our emotional instincts as well as the individual experiences that we all have, we have to keep in mind that even though we are given similar information, we are also given differing information making it impossible to create a genuine contrast. But, we can always throw out information that "smart" people use. So yeah. Science is like cool. My friend works in information technology. Philosophy is for thinking about stuff. Aristotle, Plato and Socrates. Existential. Empiricism. Engineering. High fructose corn syrup. Sluts.

agree the college world is actually an extremely pretentious world and a degree is just a title and doesnt prove anything.  Some of the smartest people I've ever never attended college.

Sarcasm

• Rep: -9
« Reply #155 on: July 02, 2013, 07:53:04 AM »
Yeah no kidding are we talking about street smart or school smart? I'd say the posters are about average.

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #156 on: July 02, 2013, 08:31:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Yeah, going to school doesn't mean you are smart. What we need to do is break down the different types of aptitudes. Also, we have to understand what it means to be intelligent in any sense. It also helps to measure the varying modes of interpretation and expression. ? When we've covered those variables, we will assess cognitive states in relation to extrinsic stimulus. Then because of the disconnect between our cognitive minds and our emotional instincts as well as the individual experiences that we all have, we have to keep in mind that even though we are given similar information, we are also given differing information making it impossible to create a genuine contrast. But, we can always throw out information that "smart" people use. So yeah. Science is like cool. My friend works in information technology. Philosophy is for thinking about stuff. Aristotle, Plato and Socrates. Existential. Empiricism. Engineering. High fructose corn syrup. Sluts.
[close]

agree the college world is actually an extremely pretentious world and a degree is just a title and doesnt prove anything.?  Some of the smartest people I've ever never attended college.

Even though you can do well in school without being smart and smart without going to school. Uni provides knowledge and context for knowledge, so going to school makes for better smarts since it's informed smarts. 

Admittedly you can gain knowledge without school, but having an expert explain and strcuture to do the work, uni promotes becoming more knowledgeable than not going to school.

So, if you're smart but don't go to school, you do a disservice to your smarts by being less knowledgeable than you would be if you went to school.

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #157 on: July 02, 2013, 08:55:06 AM »
yeah but motherfuckers can school em selves too,, i didnt actually listen to easy will easleys rhyme he posted im gonna do that now, i will tell you if it sucks or not

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #158 on: July 02, 2013, 08:58:20 AM »
only got a few bars into it , thought it was mad whack....i hate pop music

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #159 on: July 02, 2013, 09:04:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yeah, going to school doesn't mean you are smart. What we need to do is break down the different types of aptitudes. Also, we have to understand what it means to be intelligent in any sense. It also helps to measure the varying modes of interpretation and expression. ? When we've covered those variables, we will assess cognitive states in relation to extrinsic stimulus. Then because of the disconnect between our cognitive minds and our emotional instincts as well as the individual experiences that we all have, we have to keep in mind that even though we are given similar information, we are also given differing information making it impossible to create a genuine contrast. But, we can always throw out information that "smart" people use. So yeah. Science is like cool. My friend works in information technology. Philosophy is for thinking about stuff. Aristotle, Plato and Socrates. Existential. Empiricism. Engineering. High fructose corn syrup. Sluts.
[close]

agree the college world is actually an extremely pretentious world and a degree is just a title and doesnt prove anything.?  Some of the smartest people I've ever never attended college.
[close]

Even though you can do well in school without being smart and smart without going to school. Uni provides knowledge and context for knowledge, so going to school makes for better smarts since it's informed smarts. 

Admittedly you can gain knowledge without school, but having an expert explain and strcuture to do the work, uni promotes becoming more knowledgeable than not going to school.

So, if you're smart but don't go to school, you do a disservice to your smarts by being less knowledgeable than you would be if you went to school.

'Do a disservice to your smarts?'  How the fuck is smarts even a noun.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #160 on: July 02, 2013, 09:13:50 AM »
'Do a disservice to your smarts?'?  How the fuck is smarts even a noun.

Yeah, that doesn't sound right, but I wanted to argue:

Being knowledge and smart is better than just being smart
You're more likely to become knowledgeable if you go to uni
So, if you're smart, going to uni is likely to make you better than not going

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #161 on: July 02, 2013, 09:27:25 AM »
Somehow, I knew this thread would come into its own once Gipper made an appearance.

It was only a matter of time.

This is the time when Gip shines:

Dumbo

• Rep: 4
« Reply #162 on: July 02, 2013, 10:30:55 AM »
I have a BComm, a MFin, and just recently finished my CFA. When it comes to the real world however im pretty fucking dumb. To our dear youngwilliam, that song/track/whatever was not in my tastes and flaunting what you have is the standard shallow ways of main stream rap. You say you CAN buy whatever you want, but we all know that's horseshit. Buying shoes/macbooks/shirts is quite a bit different than buying a house , and general grown man things. I've lost both my parents young and know what it's like to get an inheritance, but you seem to be burning through that shit like you're a baller. Find someone to handle your money or else you're going to be broke as fuck in a few years.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 10:33:13 AM by Dumbo »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #163 on: July 02, 2013, 11:47:25 AM »
I really fail to see how people "backpedaling" or to put it another way "Reconsidering what they previously said and being sufficiently comfortable in themselves to change their minds without getting super defensive and butthurt"  is such a bad thing.

In my experience smart people don't need to spend their lives beating their chests about how smart they are or MORE IMPORTANTLY don't endlessly blather on about how dumb everyone else is which is in essence all that I've seen the Gipper do since I started lurking here who knows how long ago. I don't know how many times I've seen you respond to people's perfectly reasonable opinions with "you're an idiot" simply because they are different to your own. In all seriousness it kind of bums me out that somebody that is so uncomfortable with reasoned discussion or other peoples takes on things or the very notion of having their mind changed is in the business of educating young people.

Anyway, I'll leave you guys to it. I wonder if you are going to simply call me an idiot for having an opinion or  maybe highlight one tiny portion of what I've said and respond to it with a shitty "zinger" while you choose to ignore everything else or maybe you'll say you "made" me write 3 paragraphs as if that somehow deems you to be the "winner" or maybe you'll say I don't have enough posts to have an opinion. Can't wait to see...the suspense is killing me...
What I mean by backpedalling isn't changing your mind, but is making a claim, such as "if anybody can find anything wrong with my songs I will focus my account," then when being called out on it, claiming that you never really meant that at all, or claiming that your original statement was misinterpreted and attempting to redefine what it means. Saying "good point, I'll reconsider" isn't the same.
I don't feel like going into the rest of your rant, but writing a short little insult that makes Easley write paragraphs is funny to me. Sorry. Most of the time I don't write just one sentence, I'm kinda known for ranting, but Easley makes it easy
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #164 on: July 02, 2013, 11:54:47 AM »
go on

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2013, 11:56:08 AM »
KOOL MIKE is a douchebag possibly even a douche-fag but he will never be on gipper/easy will easly status

Will Easley

« Reply #166 on: July 02, 2013, 12:13:52 PM »
I have a BComm, a MFin, and just recently finished my CFA. When it comes to the real world however im pretty fucking dumb. To our dear youngwilliam, that song/track/whatever was not in my tastes and flaunting what you have is the standard shallow ways of main stream rap. You say you CAN buy whatever you want, but we all know that's horseshit. Buying shoes/macbooks/shirts is quite a bit different than buying a house , and general grown man things. I've lost both my parents young and know what it's like to get an inheritance, but you seem to be burning through that shit like you're a baller. Find someone to handle your money or else you're going to be broke as fuck in a few years.

Ha, Don't even trip I gotta financial advisor Who handles my shit, & more than half of what I got is placed ina trust I can't touch until I'm 30 (my own desicion). Like I said, the song all about my own experiences & is deeper than just flaunting shit. I tried to make it somewhat of a mix between vanity & humility.

Lol at "the Kool mike" for not even listening to it before that crybaby rant he made before. Nigga is weak as fuck. Got all the opinions in the world but can't use em for anything because hes too occupied washing dishes. Lol get off my dick ain't nobody tryna hear you sit there & be mad at the fact that I like to rap. �Hey, at least if this rap shit don't work out I got an education to fall back on right?

And Gipper already know what it is when it comes these threads. Straight Batman/Joker shit

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #167 on: July 02, 2013, 12:17:31 PM »

agree the college world is actually an extremely pretentious world and a degree is just a title and doesnt prove anything.  Some of the smartest people I've ever never attended college.

I know it was a mistake but your sentence above just makes me laugh quite a lot.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #168 on: July 02, 2013, 12:19:59 PM »
This is pretty obvious but I think you guys might be taking the message board too seriously.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #169 on: July 02, 2013, 12:31:35 PM »

...Like I said, the song all about my own experiences & is deeper than just flaunting shit. I tried to make it somewhat of a mix between vanity & humility....

... Nigga is weak as fuck. Got all the opinions in the world but can't use em for anything because hes too occupied washing dishes. Lol ...

So much humility.

UgolinoTheSignificant

• Rep: 15
  • fuck your ottoman.
« Reply #170 on: July 02, 2013, 12:34:11 PM »
props to you man, I work in finance now, and had the opportunity to get the CFA, but i hate this industry so much. I couldn't justify memorizing math and options pricing related to exchange systems made up by human beings, math that defies nature and logic and any other application. That's why i am going for a career change, the finance world just bums me out so hard, I couldn't spend so much time learning things to not actually produce anything, working with people who claim to know exactly how economics work, yet never improve or change the system that keeps hiccupping at the expense of the working people. I spent a lot of time researching behavioral economics and the work of smart people like richard thaler, nassim taleb, paul jorion, and and robert shiller, but there is just so much misinformation and purposefully confusing reports and analysis out there and the status quo and the common debates are just all built on faulty assumptions and the wrong ideas. Props for sticking with it.

And will easley you fucking suck. Keep swallowing the egocentric, superstar life purpose that the Man wants you to believe to keep you from actually acquiring human capital.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 12:35:47 PM by UgolinoTheSignificant »
You should never trust a man who claims he doesn't know about free internet porn.

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #171 on: July 02, 2013, 12:35:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ha, Don't even trip I gotta financial advisor Who handles my shit, & more than half of what I got is placed ina trust I can't touch until I'm 30 (my own desicion). Like I said, the song all about my own experiences & is deeper than just flaunting shit. I tried to make it somewhat of a mix between vanity & humility.

Lol at "the Kool mike" for not even listening to it before that crybaby rant he made before. Nigga is weak as fuck. Got all the opinions in the world but can't use em for anything because hes too occupied washing dishes. Lol get off my dick ain't nobody tryna hear you sit there & be mad at the fact that I like to rap. �Hey, at least if this rap shit don't work out I got an education to fall back on right?

And Gipper already know what it is when it comes these threads. Straight Batman/Joker shit

you forgot the capitals faggot, now that pissed me off... well i had heard your previous shit that other time you said you would bail if fools talked shit than everyone talked shit.. but when i read that shit you wrote just before about how you said you took all that advice and worked on your writing and beats and concepts  and alll that, i thought fuck maybe this dude did change his shit up and i just came out and cold dissed this guy, and i was like shit i better give this new song a chance.... but nope it was the exact same shit as before , bland radio pop music.... im curious who ur favourite MC's are?  annd man im not mad at the fact you like to rap thats awesome, im mad at what you choose to rap, you diss every MC that founded this shit when you pick that pop star shit.... you are the motherfuckers that keep the kids out there blind.. its my duty as a hip hop lover to diss guys like you every chance i get,, the real hip hop heads no where im coming from

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #172 on: July 02, 2013, 12:40:01 PM »
you forgot the capitals faggot, now that pissed me off... well i had heard your previous shit that other time you said you would bail if fools talked shit than everyone talked shit.. but when i read that shit you wrote just before about how you said you took all that advice and worked on your writing and beats and concepts  and alll that, i thought fuck maybe this dude did change his shit up and i just came out and cold dissed this guy, and i was like shit i better give this new song a chance.... but nope it was the exact same shit as before , bland radio pop music.... im curious who ur favourite MC's are?  annd man im not mad at the fact you like to rap thats awesome, im mad at what you choose to rap, you diss every MC that founded this shit when you pick that pop star shit.... you are the motherfuckers that keep the kids out there blind.. its my duty as a hip hop lover to diss guys like you every chance i get,, the real hip hop heads no where im coming from

KOOL MIKE is tight.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #173 on: July 02, 2013, 01:17:02 PM »
A. Who the fuck is gipper

B. Why is fred gall so good at skating but so bad at graffiti

C. I saw puleo today at the BQE spot who wants details.

what does fred gall write ?

Will Easley

« Reply #174 on: July 02, 2013, 01:25:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you forgot the capitals faggot, now that pissed me off... well i had heard your previous shit that other time you said you would bail if fools talked shit than everyone talked shit.. but when i read that shit you wrote just before about how you said you took all that advice and worked on your writing and beats and concepts �and alll that, i thought fuck maybe this dude did change his shit up and i just came out and cold dissed this guy, and i was like shit i better give this new song a chance.... but nope it was the exact same shit as before , bland radio pop music.... im curious who ur favourite MC's are? �annd man im not mad at the fact you like to rap thats awesome, im mad at what you choose to rap, you diss every MC that founded this shit when you pick that pop star shit.... you are the motherfuckers that keep the kids out there blind.. its my duty as a hip hop lover to diss guys like you every chance i get,, the real hip hop heads no where im coming from

yeah yeah yeah say whatever you want it, it aint nothing I havent heard before. I make music for ME & people LIKE ME. So I'm cool with what I do. You continue to "serve your duty" as a hip hop lover and ima continue to enjoy what I do as an artist. I got alot of local people that back me, so i could care less what the kool mike has to say over the internet.

If you're curious to know who my favorite rappers are its Jay-Z, Kanye, Jeezy, 50, Luda, Fabolous...Really I can go on & on. I listen to as many different artists as possible and i listen to alot more than just rap music, despite it being my favorite genre. also I don't know why you're so surprised to see me use a song with a broad appeal as a single. You think ima use songs like Growing Pains, All Alone, & Psychedelics (songs on my album) as my lead single? nah im leavin those kinda joints to be heard as part of full listening experience. The album plays out like a movie and just like any good movie you cant just put every key scene in the trailer. Expensive Taste is some wavy lounge music than anybody who enjoys indulging some of the finer things in life can relate to. So maybe that theme may not resonate with YOU, but theres certainly a ton of people that it does resonate with, and for those who can relate (on any level), its a good song.

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #175 on: July 02, 2013, 01:48:10 PM »
I think that is probably the dumbest part about this place. People don't properly read what you write or respect it is just an opinion or (even) it might be a joke. It is always "You don't know shit" etc.

Great post.

Hence the whole kook/gnar system used for difference of opinion on the most innocuous, inane, i.e. irrelevant and pointless topics.

It's laughably sad on so many levels.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 01:51:52 PM by heritage »

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #176 on: July 02, 2013, 02:06:44 PM »
why is this thread in UWTB??

heritage

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #177 on: July 02, 2013, 02:09:31 PM »
B. Why is fred gall so good at skating but so bad at graffiti

Fred Gall is 100% skateboarder. No bullshit, no fake, no pretentious nonsense. Seeing him skate the crustiest, gnarliest spots is the shit. The fucking guy reps East Coast to the fullest and is always repping Habitat to the fullest. Something to be said for that.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #178 on: July 02, 2013, 02:10:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Great post.

Hence the whole kook/gnar system used for difference of opinion on the most innocuous, inane, i.e. irrelevant and pointless topics.

What's even sadder is getting on here and dedicating about 99% of your posts to crying about rep. Who gives a fuck about it? Does it prevent you from getting a job, getting laid, or getting a car or home loan? No? Then who gives a shit? �Both of you come off as the kid who sits in the corner of the cafeteria complaining about the popular kids and pretending you hate them simply because they won't hang out with you. Look around man, plenty of people aren't the popular kids in the cafeteria and they are doing fine doing their own thing and not giving a fuck what those kids thing of them, the only person that is bringing you down at this point is yourself.

Both of you just cry like fucking babies about how your rep is bad or how people are mean when they don't share the same opinion as you. boo-fucking-hoo. It matters so fucking little, but you put messages up here like you wake up in a cold sweat every night from nightmares of your little rep number going down further or somebody you have never met not liking your opinions.

Seriously, do you know what happens when you lose rep? NOTHING. Do you know what happens when your rep goes up? NOTHING.
Whatever though, keep crying and acting like the rebels of slap who "have this place figured out," �and keep up the "slap posters don't like me" tantrums. You really have everybody shaking in their boots.

heritage

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #179 on: July 02, 2013, 02:12:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Great post.

[close]
What's even sadder is getting on here and dedicating about 99% of your posts to crying about rep. Who gives a fuck about it? Does it prevent you from getting a job, getting laid, or getting a car or home loan? No? Then who gives a shit? �Both of you come off as the kid who sits in the corner of the cafeteria complaining about the popular kids and pretending you hate them simply because they won't hang out with you. Look around man, plenty of people aren't the popular kids in the cafeteria and they are doing fine doing their own thing and not giving a fuck what those kids thing of them, the only person that is bringing you down at this point is yourself.

Both of you just cry like fucking babies about how your rep is bad or how people are mean when they don't share the same opinion as you. boo-fucking-hoo. It matters so fucking little, but you put messages up here like you wake up in a cold sweat every night from nightmares of your little rep number going down further or somebody you have never met not liking your opinions.

Seriously, do you know what happens when you lose rep? NOTHING. Do you know what happens when your rep goes up? NOTHING.
Whatever though, keep crying and acting like the rebels of slap who "have this place figured out," �and keep up the "slap posters don't like me" tantrums. You really have everybody shaking in their boots.

Dude - you're the classic messageboard tough guy, meathead. In reality you are a fucking pussy still living at home at age 30. A gutless fucking coward who has nothing going for him in real life so you get on here and type all these mean words and all caps and throw around bullshit and people just laugh at you. What's really hilarious is a cunt fucking baby like yourself using the word 'tantrum'. That should be your fucking screen name you fucking dickwipe.

You are a fucking clown. A full on, dipshit fucking clown.