Author Topic: Zero-COLD WAR  (Read 60979 times)

layzieyez

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1500
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Zero-COLD WAR
« Reply #180 on: November 08, 2013, 02:51:23 PM »
I hope skate daily leaks some heavy tricks like they did for pretty sweet since people love that shit.  Fuckers.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #181 on: November 08, 2013, 05:29:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Zero is trash, Nick Boserio should be riding for Slave
[close]

Slave is like Jamie Thomas' recycle bin.
[close]

Slave is the only blackbox company that I'd consider buying anything from.

Same here. Only black box product ive ever bought, but that doesnt take away that most of the team is has beens and people that dont care, which isn't necessarily a bad thing until JT pulls the plug.

shred420

• Rep: -25
« Reply #182 on: November 08, 2013, 05:36:07 PM »
i agree this is a weird way to promote a video, we'll see if it works out i guess. Tho 'road less travelled' is one of the only videos in a while that i havent seen online/leaked, maybe its apathy or maybe jaimie's just being a control freak again and its good for sales?

also i feel like they arent pushing hatchell at all, I only really see him in bones or contest videos. Wonder how he really fits in there...
I heard they have no intention of turning hatchell pro and that he is probably gonna leave after this video

White Owl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #183 on: November 08, 2013, 05:45:04 PM »
Step by step guide on how to deal with the "problems" associated with a part by part internet release. 

Step 1: Buy the video...Actually that is the only step.  Problem solved.   

yes but i would like to buy it before they start putting parts on the internet which seems like it will be impossible since they finished the video yesterday, and are putting up parts in 3 days. No way hard copies have been made already
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 05:52:37 PM by White Owl »

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #184 on: November 08, 2013, 06:45:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Step by step guide on how to deal with the "problems" associated with a part by part internet release. 

[close]

yes but i would like to buy it before they start putting parts on the internet which seems like it will be impossible since they finished the video yesterday, and are putting up parts in 3 days. No way hard copies have been made already
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #185 on: November 08, 2013, 06:58:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Aren't they giving a hard copy with the latest thrasher ?
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Greg Road

« Reply #186 on: November 08, 2013, 07:13:39 PM »
it almost weirded me out seeing Cole skating street spots - not contests - he looks out of place

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #187 on: November 08, 2013, 07:40:56 PM »
Yeah, he was totally out of place in the numerous video parts he put out before Street League existed. ::)
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

trannies and mannies

« Reply #188 on: November 08, 2013, 09:37:48 PM »
Expand Quote
i agree this is a weird way to promote a video, we'll see if it works out i guess. Tho 'road less travelled' is one of the only videos in a while that i havent seen online/leaked, maybe its apathy or maybe jaimie's just being a control freak again and its good for sales?

also i feel like they arent pushing hatchell at all, I only really see him in bones or contest videos. Wonder how he really fits in there...
[close]
I heard they have no intention of turning hatchell pro and that he is probably gonna leave after this video
the only thing zero-affiliated ive seen with hatchell is his first (one and only?) ad. doesn't seem like they do anything with him.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #189 on: November 08, 2013, 10:42:26 PM »
What did Tom K put out? I love Tom K footy.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -145
« Reply #190 on: November 08, 2013, 10:49:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
the only thing zero-affiliated ive seen with hatchell is his first (one and only?) ad. doesn't seem like they do anything with him.

thats because jaime thomas is in fact a huge moron. he doesnt know how to promote his riders or his videos. he thinks endlessly chasing trends will get him the sales he needs. hatchell is fantastic, theres no reason he shouldnt be pro for zero after this video comes out.

White Owl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #191 on: November 08, 2013, 10:56:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

no shit they have a premiere copy. im talking about mass production to sell. that will probably take weeks.

dillanharp

« Reply #192 on: November 08, 2013, 11:01:01 PM »
Nobody gives a shit about Ben Hatchell. I said it. I'm not trying to watch a Zero video with some park baby, I want rails motherfucker.

Energy Turtle

• Rep: 15
« Reply #193 on: November 08, 2013, 11:27:09 PM »
Nobody gives a shit about Ben Hatchell. I said it. I'm not trying to watch a Zero video with some park baby, I want rails motherfucker.
agreed. is sheldon completely off zero? dude was so good

DONT_CARE

• Rep: -9
« Reply #194 on: November 08, 2013, 11:45:46 PM »
well tom came through and he skated to joy division dude kills it just wait.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #195 on: November 08, 2013, 11:45:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
agreed. is sheldon completely off zero? dude was so good

He;s on Threat, I think.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #196 on: November 09, 2013, 12:10:56 AM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

rothdigga

• Rep: 612
« Reply #197 on: November 09, 2013, 12:34:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Step by step guide on how to deal with the "problems" associated with a part by part internet release.? 

Step 1: Buy the video...Actually that is the only step.?  Problem solved.?  ? 
[close]

[close]
[close]

no shit they have a premiere copy. im talking about mass production to sell. that will probably take weeks.

Skate shop copies will start shipping out of Blackbox around 11/20.  It takes about 1-2 weeks for duplication and printing of all of them.  No copies given out with that month's Thrasher, so the DVD's are only available in shops. 
I think only 5 parts are coming out online, but that's not the whole video, just some of the parts. 
Hope that clears it up. 

HeadInLionsMouth

• Rep: 142
« Reply #198 on: November 09, 2013, 12:35:14 AM »

cornholio

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #199 on: November 09, 2013, 12:37:08 AM »
Okay just got back from premiere. I really loved the video, not a lotta bullshit, nd everyone had full parts. James Brockman had first part and he killed it! I was really hyped, his last trick was the switch 50-50 and he couldn't have done it better. Tony cervantes part was pretty good as well, his banger is 50-50 that rail david gonzalez boardslid thats like flat then down like a 14. Ben Hatchell had a really gnarly part and his last trick was a like McTwist or whatever over the channel at Washington street. Friends section was awesome, lotta baker/deathwish dudes. Forrest had a trick, he kick flip front 50-50d nuirlands 14, that one david gonzalez kick flip front boarded.Oh and Bart jones had a sick blunt fake with a huge hole in his pants. John rattray had a part and half of it was filmed like the new balance montage where they cut together lines. Tom K was pretty damn awesome, can't remember any tricks but he looks a lot like heath and some tricks were very heath-like.Cant really explain it. Chris cole had a really good part, ed duff had like 6 tricks and theory were insane. kick flip board hollywood 16, he big spin heel boardslid rincon, and coles last trick was back 270 lip 270 out. jamies part was good, his last trick was impossible 50-50 clipper, perfect. TOmmy Sandoval had second to last part and he was fucking INSANE, HE FRONTSIDE FLIPPED A 20 STAIR, THE one duffel 180d a while ago. Everything Tommy did was amazing. too much gnarly shit. Dane Burman had last part and he was so gnarly, that thrasher 50-50 cover doesn't do that spot justice, the footage was so gnarly. The music was good, pretty much what you'd expect from a zero video. All in all i was super hyped. Oh, and Nick Boserio's straight over 50-50 that 16 at brooklyn was insane. Some other random tricks I remember was James brockman front shove -50-50 the rincon 10 on the side with a rail, and I think he switch 180'd the tim yeto gap that tommy frontside flipped for a cover. Dane Burman went to back lip this rail and when the security guard got in his way he slaps his walkie talkie outta his hand then pushes him and he back lip shoves the rail, a big one. Fuck I hope more comes to me, but i was hyped everyone had parts.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 12:39:04 AM by cornholio »

cornholio

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #200 on: November 09, 2013, 12:40:21 AM »
And tommy kiclflip boardslid Muirlands 14 and james brockman front noseslid the 14 at Muirlands in a line. Tommy crooked grinded the 17 ar patrick henry and nollie back 180d into the bank. and Brockman foot planted that spot nyjah jut had his teaser on with the switch heel and switch bigpsin heel.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 01:01:26 AM by cornholio »

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #201 on: November 09, 2013, 12:42:45 AM »
intro:
http://www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/videos/cold-war-intro/
Definitely had a misled youth feel to it. I'm so excited. Also didn't tommy try that same fs 180 for rts? Hope he finally got it

im probably lying

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #202 on: November 09, 2013, 02:03:55 AM »

black coffee

• Rep: 0
« Reply #203 on: November 09, 2013, 02:34:45 AM »
is Rob Maatman in there? any tricks or part?

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #204 on: November 09, 2013, 02:35:50 AM »

erotikmesse88

• Rep: -35
« Reply #205 on: November 09, 2013, 03:34:24 AM »
hello,

how can i download the parts from the thrasher site??
thx.

erotikmesse88

• Rep: -35
« Reply #206 on: November 09, 2013, 05:23:14 AM »
thx.

it is horrible to watch a video this way...

TrainWreck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #208 on: November 09, 2013, 06:55:36 AM »
I think it had a Welcome To Hell vibe.  Check out the intro

thecount