Author Topic: epically templetits  (Read 44161 times)

Monkey_Mcpott

Re: epically templetits
« Reply #210 on: March 15, 2014, 05:56:37 PM »
Just when you thought Mike V could be somewhat redeemable.

Nigga

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #211 on: March 15, 2014, 06:18:47 PM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=76449.msg2106916#msg2106916 date=1394745173
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: D. Bag ? link=topic=76449.msg2106794#msg2106794 date=1394736052
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm not going to quote you, because you fucked it all up like an idiot, but that was my point, you idiot. I wasn't contradicting that at all, I was referring to our earlier conversation on this thread (which actually does contradict it. Danny Sargent was the first 5050 photo in an ad. Ed was #2)
[close]

For a teacher, you really do come off as a cock.
[close]

You know what they say, "Those who can, can.?  Those who can't, teach."

Couldn't resist putting that out there to rile up the Gip.
[close]

actually, it goes, "those who can, DO, and those who can't, teach."
[close]

That's what I get for posting within 15 minutes of waking up.
[close]
and those who can't teach are waking up to a busy day of posting on slap in the middle of the work week instead of looking for a job.
And sure, I'm being a dick to shark tits, but that's just because he repeatedly posts racist threads. I'm ok with you thinking I'm a dick if it gives me a chance to show how worthless he is.

says the guy with 20,000 posts

moeron

• Rep: -27
« Reply #212 on: March 16, 2014, 05:47:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm not going to quote you, because you fucked it all up like an idiot, but that was my point, you idiot. I wasn't contradicting that at all, I was referring to our earlier conversation on this thread (which actually does contradict it. Danny Sargent was the first 5050 photo in an ad. Ed was #2)
[close]

OWNED.

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
and those who can't teach are waking up to a busy day of posting on slap in the middle of the work week instead of looking for a job.
And sure, I'm being a dick to shark tits, but that's just because he repeatedly posts racist threads. I'm ok with you thinking I'm a dick if it gives me a chance to show how worthless he is.
[close]

says the guy with 20,000 posts

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #213 on: March 16, 2014, 05:12:14 PM »
^ But my posts don't come while I am at work, or during a work day.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
wow, that hurt my feelings so bad. i'm the interesting person the teacher brings in to talk to the class [true story]. aren't jews sposedta be funny? you're one of the dryest, repetitive posters on here. i had a Jewish girlfriend for a little bit, she was no sarah silverman but she could make me laugh. were you adopted? are your parents bummed on your lack of humor? caught a light sneeze, caught a light breeze but weather permitting we'll be installing a polejam and re-cementing this rock cum bank over the wkend. don't tell me, i've nothin to do.
[close]

The anti semitism is not necessary
[close]
as i understand it 'semites' are arabs but i'll take it you mean jews. that wasn't anti-jew it was anti gypper. i implied that jews were known for being funny and he fails in that category.
See, this is why I vibe the fuck out of this pile of garbage. He's a racist pile of shit, then he backpeddles and makes claims for why he isn't a racist all while spreading racist propaganda. Fuck him, I"m going to ruin any thread he starts. If you want to avoid it, don't post in his threads, and if it seems like something worth discussing, make another thread with the same topic. Again, don't really care if it makes me hated, if it ruins him on here.

D. Bag, it sounds like you are the classic capitalist leach. You rely on the labor of others to make your money. Good for you. It hasn't made you very intelligent. I also find that successful entrepreneurs always have a few irons in the fire, making it so that "free time" is scarce.
 I talk shit on the racists that come on here because this board should be open and welcoming to all of the diverse posters who want to post on here. When racists or racism become unchecked, than douchebags like you are all that is left.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #214 on: March 16, 2014, 06:47:10 PM »
reagan, grow up.

press the ignore button.

we're here to talk skateboarding.

no one is interested in your self-serving bullshit.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 06:49:15 PM by Iceman »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #215 on: March 16, 2014, 10:27:27 PM »
reagan, grow up.

press the ignore button.

not self-serving, community minded. If it was just about him being annoying to me I woulda hit that button. Its about him making people feel uncomfortable on here.
So, is your name based on the comic book character, the megaman bad guy, or the character from Top Gun?

Brown Thunder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -66
« Reply #216 on: March 17, 2014, 01:55:03 AM »
Expand Quote
reagan, grow up.

press the ignore button.

[close]
not self-serving, community minded. If it was just about him being annoying to me I woulda hit that button. Its about him making people feel uncomfortable on here.
So, is your name based on the comic book character, the megaman bad guy, or the character from Top Gun?

isn't this what the mods are for gipper?

D. Bag

« Reply #217 on: March 17, 2014, 10:16:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
wow, that hurt my feelings so bad. i'm the interesting person the teacher brings in to talk to the class [true story]. aren't jews sposedta be funny? you're one of the dryest, repetitive posters on here. i had a Jewish girlfriend for a little bit, she was no sarah silverman but she could make me laugh. were you adopted? are your parents bummed on your lack of humor? caught a light sneeze, caught a light breeze but weather permitting we'll be installing a polejam and re-cementing this rock cum bank over the wkend. don't tell me, i've nothin to do.
[close]

[close]
as i understand it 'semites' are arabs but i'll take it you mean jews. that wasn't anti-jew it was anti gypper. i implied that jews were known for being funny and he fails in that category.
[close]
See, this is why I vibe the fuck out of this pile of garbage. He's a racist pile of shit, then he backpeddles and makes claims for why he isn't a racist all while spreading racist propaganda. Fuck him, I"m going to ruin any thread he starts. If you want to avoid it, don't post in his threads, and if it seems like something worth discussing, make another thread with the same topic. Again, don't really care if it makes me hated, if it ruins him on here.

D. Bag, it sounds like you are the classic capitalist leach. You rely on the labor of others to make your money. Good for you. It hasn't made you very intelligent. I also find that successful entrepreneurs always have a few irons in the fire, making it so that "free time" is scarce.
 I talk shit on the racists that come on here because this board should be open and welcoming to all of the diverse posters who want to post on here. When racists or racism become unchecked, than douchebags like you are all that is left.

Victim/oppressor, victim/oppressor, blah, blah, blah, blah.....

You could well be the most unlikeable and fucking moronic judgmental cunt I've encountered in a long time.  Good work, because it takes a LOT of practice to play your role so well.

Capitalist leech because I work 10-12 hours/day 2nd/3rd shift, eh?  I forgot, if it isn't what the Gip does/thinks is correct, it's wrong and therefore needs to be lambasted with every Alinsky-esque rant known to man. 

You could never run your own business, I can smell laziness and excuse making and jealousy a mile away, you're far from the first assumptive fuck I've dealt with.  Let's just say my latest employee hire was done to save a 50ish woman from being homeless in two months because I'm paying her nearly twice what she has been able to find in years. She's great, and now she won't be living in her broken-down down car as she expected to by May.  Must be all that greed that makes me actually give a fuck about others and give chances to those who might not have other opportunities while you prefer goose-stepping indoctrination of the youth through a public position where firing you would be harder than catching a Sasquatch in the middle of LA.

Please, just shut the fuck up before you look worse.  You've done enough to look stupid, for fuck's sake, for a teacher, you see to never learn a goddamned thing.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #218 on: March 17, 2014, 10:23:24 AM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=76449.msg2108978#msg2108978 date=1395076608
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

You could well be the most unlikeable and fucking moronic judgmental cunt I've encountered in a long time.  Good work, because it takes a LOT of practice to play your role so well.

Capitalist leech because I work 10-12 hours/day 2nd/3rd shift, eh?  I forgot, if it isn't what the Gip does/thinks is correct, it's wrong and therefore needs to be lambasted with every Alinsky-esque rant known to man. 

You could never run your own business, I can smell laziness and excuse making and jealousy a mile away, you're far from the first assumptive fuck I've dealt with.  Let's just say my latest employee hire was done to save a 50ish woman from being homeless in two months because I'm paying her nearly twice what she has been able to find in years. She's great, and now she won't be living in her broken-down down car as she expected to by May.  Must be all that greed that makes me actually give a fuck about others and give chances to those who might not have other opportunities while you prefer goose-stepping indoctrination of the youth through a public position where firing you would be harder than catching a Sasquatch in the middle of LA.

Please, just shut the fuck up before you look worse.  You've done enough to look stupid, for fuck's sake, for a teacher, you see to never learn a goddamned thing.
Take that ditto head rhetoric back to CPAC. Just kidding, if the above is true. Good on ya.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #219 on: March 17, 2014, 11:44:18 AM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=76449.msg2108978#msg2108978 date=1395076608
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

man, don't nobody got time to listen to you suck your own dick. and nobody gives a fuck what you do for a living or how many hours you work. period.

you think sharktits isn't racist? you're an idiot. you want to defend a repeatedly racist ass poster who is also dumb? you're an idiot. you want to go fully off topic and bring up your personal work history in defense of said racist? you're an idiot.

so before you let sharkpiss fuck you any deeper into the idiot-hole you two have begun to cohabitate, just stop posting and maybe search some of his threads in whatever before your thumbs get all twitchy again.

this thread is about ed templeton and as such, should be sacred ground.

fucking idiots.

K

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

SHAWN COMBOVER

• Rep: 14
  • WHAT A FUCKING WRINKLE DRINKER
« Reply #220 on: March 17, 2014, 11:48:11 AM »
HOPE THERE IS A NEW ONE FOR MONDAY!
MONDAYS ALWAYS SUCK! THIS WOULD HELP OUT A BIT!!!
doublesteveburger: I'm gonna stick to being sad and skating with my poor friends.
busey: he's like an avenged sevenfold song come to life who wandered around living off energy drinks.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #221 on: March 17, 2014, 11:49:25 AM »
Ed is one of skateboarding's finest ambassadors and this has been a great Epicly Later'd.

shark tits

« Reply #222 on: March 17, 2014, 12:10:51 PM »
to kameltoe, way to keep on topic, shitbird. i remember ed showcasing nollie heels and bs heels in heavy metal and then not doing any flip tricks for like 3 videos. usedta think that was odd.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #223 on: March 17, 2014, 12:23:39 PM »
GIPPER U SPELLED 'LEECH' WRONG
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Hunter Maximus

• Rep: 0
« Reply #224 on: March 17, 2014, 12:39:08 PM »
Real mature guys.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #225 on: March 17, 2014, 01:32:12 PM »
to kameltoe, way to keep on topic, shitbird. i remember ed showcasing nollie heels and bs heels in heavy metal and then not doing any flip tricks for like 3 videos. usedta think that was odd.

it's called getting BACK on topic when idiots abound. and since you posted about templeton (pretty shitty post, but on topic) then i guess my job is done. stop sucking or posting or both. either way:

look it's you! idiot.

K

shark tits

« Reply #226 on: March 17, 2014, 01:37:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

it's called getting BACK on topic when idiots abound. and since you posted about templeton (pretty shitty post, but on topic) then i guess my job is done. stop sucking or posting or both. either way:

look it's you! idiot.

K
fix yourself girl!
that is me and ed in our later yrs, 2 well hung gentlemen. i thought my point had merit, i never knew he did all that late flip stuff and he went yrs w/out showing the world another flip trick after heavy metal til this is skateboarding. i could be wrong but that's how i'm not thinking i am. crazy to think ed has been nonstop monogamous w/ deanna for his whole adult life.

D. Bag

« Reply #227 on: March 17, 2014, 01:57:41 PM »
man, don't nobody got time to listen to you suck your own dick. and nobody gives a fuck what you do for a living or how many hours you work. period.

you think sharktits isn't racist? you're an idiot. you want to defend a repeatedly racist ass poster who is also dumb? you're an idiot. you want to go fully off topic and bring up your personal work history in defense of said racist? you're an idiot.

so before you let sharkpiss fuck you any deeper into the idiot-hole you two have begun to cohabitate, just stop posting and maybe search some of his threads in whatever before your thumbs get all twitchy again.

fucking idiots.

K

First, I love Ed, he's awesome and I've been a fan since the day I first saw that Circle A ad way back when.  He probably influenced me more than anyone back in the original New Deal days, all the way through the 90s, except during that god awful pressure flip and turtle crawl kickflip to whatever on a 2" tall curb period.  Keeping it on topic for ya with that.

Second, even if I don't agree with Shark Tits on his thoughts, I don't care if he says them because it's his right to say whatever the hell he wants - or, did the rules change to where only if The Gip and Kamltoe deem it appropriate can it be said?  He isn't changing my mind regardless - are you that fucking mentally weak that if someone says something you deem racist, it will change your perception and brainwash you and you'll be lynching people by the end of the day?  Do you really go apeshit every time someone offends you as you just did here?  Fuck you cunty "I can't hear anything that hurts my sensitive feelings" jackholes.  Life ain't always pretty and you won't agree with everyone, I deal with/see/hear bullshit every fucking day that drives me nuts, but fuck if they don't have the right to say their shit just like your mouthfull of diarrhea has done here.  Quit trying to be the knight in shining armor for the internets, or at least SLAP, because it's fucking tedious.

Lastly, it was The Gip who inferred that I was some sort of lazy leech and I merely defended myself as necessary.  As for "sucking my own dick" unlike so many, I actually have done things to be proud about and don't feel ashamed to tell the facts.  It isn't like I was raving about my income, the car I drive, blah, blah, blah, but it seems you'd rather blow The Gip than anything else.  He's the king of assumption, and considering how often he's 100% wrong, you'd think he'd wisen up a bit and stop being such a cock about everything when he frequently gets his ass handed to him with logic and facts.  Work on backtracking the conversation a bit and smarten up, buddy, I was making a joke because I knew The Gip is such a fucking hothead with no impulse control that I simply wanted to test and see if he'd take the bait.  Which he did.  And then you appeared just in time to save the sanctity of SLAP and defend the honor of all that is good and virtuous.  Congratulations. You fucking win.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • PHILA
« Reply #228 on: March 17, 2014, 02:41:15 PM »

yeah right you just hate jews

shark tits

« Reply #229 on: March 17, 2014, 02:55:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yes, my love of ed is rivaled only by my seething hatred of all things jewy. i even hate jewelry cause it's got jew in it.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • PHILA
« Reply #230 on: March 17, 2014, 03:04:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
yes, my love of ed is rivaled only by my seething hatred of all things jewy. i even hate jewelry cause it's got jew in it.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #231 on: March 17, 2014, 05:41:50 PM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=76449.msg2109142#msg2109142 date=1395089861
Expand Quote

fucking idiots.

K
[close]

First, I love Ed, he's awesome and I've been a fan since the day I first saw that Circle A ad way back when.  He probably influenced me more than anyone back in the original New Deal days, all the way through the 90s, except during that god awful pressure flip and turtle crawl kickflip to whatever on a 2" tall curb period.  Keeping it on topic for ya with that.

Second, even if I don't agree with Shark Tits on his thoughts, I don't care if he says them because it's his right to say whatever the hell he wants - or, did the rules change to where only if The Gip and Kamltoe deem it appropriate can it be said?  He isn't changing my mind regardless - are you that fucking mentally weak that if someone says something you deem racist, it will change your perception and brainwash you and you'll be lynching people by the end of the day?  Do you really go apeshit every time someone offends you as you just did here?  Fuck you cunty "I can't hear anything that hurts my sensitive feelings" jackholes.  Life ain't always pretty and you won't agree with everyone, I deal with/see/hear bullshit every fucking day that drives me nuts, but fuck if they don't have the right to say their shit just like your mouthfull of diarrhea has done here.  Quit trying to be the knight in shining armor for the internets, or at least SLAP, because it's fucking tedious.

Lastly, it was The Gip who inferred that I was some sort of lazy leech and I merely defended myself as necessary.  As for "sucking my own dick" unlike so many, I actually have done things to be proud about and don't feel ashamed to tell the facts.  It isn't like I was raving about my income, the car I drive, blah, blah, blah, but it seems you'd rather blow The Gip than anything else.  He's the king of assumption, and considering how often he's 100% wrong, you'd think he'd wisen up a bit and stop being such a cock about everything when he frequently gets his ass handed to him with logic and facts.  Work on backtracking the conversation a bit and smarten up, buddy, I was making a joke because I knew The Gip is such a fucking hothead with no impulse control that I simply wanted to test and see if he'd take the bait.  Which he did.  And then you appeared just in time to save the sanctity of SLAP and defend the honor of all that is good and virtuous.  Congratulations. You fucking win.
hahaha, so shark tits can say whatever he wants, and that's ok, but when I call you a leach (sic)) you lose your mind and post about how you are a totally awesome person and talk about how terrible I am? What you really meant to say is "If it doesn't offend me, its ok." Which is some classic capitalist pig shit. Also, hiring somebody at double your rate because they told you a sad story? If that's true, you'll never make it in business for too long.

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #232 on: March 17, 2014, 06:07:44 PM »

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #233 on: March 17, 2014, 06:40:36 PM »
If you don't know, now you know: 

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #234 on: March 17, 2014, 07:36:22 PM »
wait im confused is shark tits now hitler tits? what goes on here?

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 913
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #235 on: March 17, 2014, 07:54:56 PM »

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #236 on: March 18, 2014, 05:58:36 AM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=76449.msg2109142#msg2109142 date=1395089861
Expand Quote

fucking idiots.

K
[close]

First, I love Ed, he's awesome and I've been a fan since the day I first saw that Circle A ad way back when.  He probably influenced me more than anyone back in the original New Deal days, all the way through the 90s, except during that god awful pressure flip and turtle crawl kickflip to whatever on a 2" tall curb period.  Keeping it on topic for ya with that.

Second, even if I don't agree with Shark Tits on his thoughts, I don't care if he says them because it's his right to say whatever the hell he wants - or, did the rules change to where only if The Gip and Kamltoe deem it appropriate can it be said?  He isn't changing my mind regardless - are you that fucking mentally weak that if someone says something you deem racist, it will change your perception and brainwash you and you'll be lynching people by the end of the day?  Do you really go apeshit every time someone offends you as you just did here?  Fuck you cunty "I can't hear anything that hurts my sensitive feelings" jackholes.  Life ain't always pretty and you won't agree with everyone, I deal with/see/hear bullshit every fucking day that drives me nuts, but fuck if they don't have the right to say their shit just like your mouthfull of diarrhea has done here.  Quit trying to be the knight in shining armor for the internets, or at least SLAP, because it's fucking tedious.

Lastly, it was The Gip who inferred that I was some sort of lazy leech and I merely defended myself as necessary.  As for "sucking my own dick" unlike so many, I actually have done things to be proud about and don't feel ashamed to tell the facts.  It isn't like I was raving about my income, the car I drive, blah, blah, blah, but it seems you'd rather blow The Gip than anything else.  He's the king of assumption, and considering how often he's 100% wrong, you'd think he'd wisen up a bit and stop being such a cock about everything when he frequently gets his ass handed to him with logic and facts.  Work on backtracking the conversation a bit and smarten up, buddy, I was making a joke because I knew The Gip is such a fucking hothead with no impulse control that I simply wanted to test and see if he'd take the bait.  Which he did.  And then you appeared just in time to save the sanctity of SLAP and defend the honor of all that is good and virtuous.  Congratulations. You fucking win.

TL;DR because you obviously did not check his threads in whatever. go there, then re-read this whole thread. until then, you cannot address anything.

K
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 07:38:16 AM by kamltoe »

SHAWN COMBOVER

• Rep: 14
  • WHAT A FUCKING WRINKLE DRINKER
« Reply #237 on: March 18, 2014, 06:23:22 AM »
TUESDAY IS A NEW DAY!! MAYBE THERE WILL BE A NEW ONE TODAY!!
TUESDAYS SUCK ALSO!
doublesteveburger: I'm gonna stick to being sad and skating with my poor friends.
busey: he's like an avenged sevenfold song come to life who wandered around living off energy drinks.

shark tits

« Reply #238 on: March 18, 2014, 01:22:07 PM »
for those in the LA area....
http://www.vice.com/read/epicly-laterd-ed-templeton-screening
and to walter kronkite, i didn't change my name the mods did.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #239 on: March 18, 2014, 01:34:28 PM »
for those in the LA area....
http://www.vice.com/read/epicly-laterd-ed-templeton-screening
and to walter kronkite, i didn't change my name the mods did.

hahaha wow they are fucking with you big time