Author Topic: Ride Channel deleted the Chase Gabor Weekend Buzz Episode  (Read 148643 times)

Schmaltz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -55
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Ride Channel deleted the Chase Gabor Weekend Buzz Episode
« Reply #330 on: June 09, 2015, 10:35:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Why do you fools care about this mother fucker so much? Kids do fucked up shit to eachother, Im not saying sticking a screwdriver in someones ass is right, but you know how much fucked up shit most skateboarders have done in their past? What about� andy roy butt raping dudes in jail? Who the fuck is this guy anyway, his name pisses me off and he seems pretty irrelevant.
[close]

Right? I thought the ol' "screwdriver shoved up your anus" thing was a rite of passage for everyone, boy or girl!
youre dry stupid humor is old and not funny

straight

« Reply #331 on: June 09, 2015, 10:57:07 PM »
^ screw u asshole

rocketofftopic

• Rep: 37
« Reply #332 on: June 10, 2015, 12:30:48 AM »
^ screw u asshole

hahahahahaha zinggg

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -299
« Reply #333 on: June 10, 2015, 01:34:17 AM »
This thread is getting heated, I almost felt sorry for him, then I remembered he stuck a screwdriver up a kids ass.

poster

• Rep: 14
  • tomatoes rule!
« Reply #334 on: June 10, 2015, 02:41:30 AM »
Yeah. I kinda feel bad about witchhunting him, since everybody who knows "the story" seems to think it wasn't that bad somehow.

But Brink and Erica were laughing about it all without any further explanations, so i don't know about Brinks judgement really. What is Ericas take on the story anyway? Also, i still have a hard time coming up with a reasonable twist to the story, that makes tying sombody up, sodomizing him with a screwdriver which eventually leaves him "kinda traumatized", seem ok!?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:44:38 AM by poster »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #335 on: June 10, 2015, 07:06:42 AM »
Yeah. I kinda feel bad about witchhunting him, since everybody who knows "the story" seems to think it wasn't that bad somehow.

if it wasnt that bad, why hasnt chase came out and told everyone its not that bad?

probably because it is that bad. nobody should feel sorry for this chump. he did an awful thing and should feel every ounce of shame that is being brought to him. i bet whatever hes feeling doesnt hurt as much as the pain he caused the kid whose ass he shoved a screw driver up.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #336 on: June 10, 2015, 09:06:49 AM »
It's also disturbing that the terrible hosts of the show laugh about a story of a child getting raped with a screwdriver.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

OldmanEpic

« Reply #337 on: June 10, 2015, 09:12:40 AM »
It's also disturbing that the terrible hosts of the show laugh about a story of a child getting raped with a screwdriver.

If it Grosso he probably would have punched Chase out.

Brink was probably thinking" oooh sounds sexy".

BMCsteve

« Reply #338 on: June 10, 2015, 09:13:12 AM »
"Chase Gabor" sounds like a $2 bottle of chardonnay

shark tits

« Reply #339 on: June 10, 2015, 09:19:02 AM »
don't stop at chase, get brink's job next. erica took the easy way out. then sue for the berrics like that old jew who said nigger and lost the clippers. rowley of vans for not being morally indignant. slap industry shakedown!

dillanharp

« Reply #340 on: June 10, 2015, 09:20:20 AM »
Wasn't it Chase's grandparents or someone in his family that told Brink? I haven't seen it since it aired but I thought that was said... Anyway, if the guys grandparents knew about it, he probably got busted after it happened. why else would you tell gamgam you just ruptured some poor kids asshole.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3325
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #341 on: June 10, 2015, 09:40:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why do you fools care about this mother fucker so much? Kids do fucked up shit to eachother, Im not saying sticking a screwdriver in someones ass is right, but you know how much fucked up shit most skateboarders have done in their past? What about� andy roy butt raping dudes in jail? Who the fuck is this guy anyway, his name pisses me off and he seems pretty irrelevant.
[close]

Right? I thought the ol' "screwdriver shoved up your anus" thing was a rite of passage for everyone, boy or girl!
[close]

I live to please U and am sad I didn't. P.M. me your contact info so I can run all my material by you first before I post. Don't want to upset you again.

Oh...and it's "your".

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 513
    • shop lurker avatar image
« Reply #342 on: June 10, 2015, 06:49:48 PM »
Seems like a perfect candidate for the scientology club, they are into that whole torture thing right?

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #343 on: June 10, 2015, 07:10:49 PM »
people make it seem as if he did it to a kid while he was a full grown adult. not saying theres nothing wrong with what he did but its like calling a 30 year old a child molester because he had sex with a 15 year old, when he was also 15

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1000
« Reply #344 on: June 10, 2015, 07:29:57 PM »
people make it seem as if he did it to a kid while he was a full grown adult. not saying theres nothing wrong with what he did but its like calling a 30 year old a child molester because he had sex with a 15 year old, when he was also 15

Two teenagers having sex with each other doesn't fit on the same level as one teenager forcibly shoving a screwdriver up another teenager's asshole. If you're going to argue against the whole Chase thing, at least don't sound like a fucking idiot.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 07:34:10 PM by Donkey Lips »

abudabi

« Reply #345 on: June 10, 2015, 07:34:45 PM »
bro but wouldnt it be more reassuring to be buttraped by someone your own age?

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #346 on: June 10, 2015, 07:52:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Two teenagers having sex with each other doesn't fit on the same level as one teenager forcibly shoving a screwdriver up another teenager's asshole. If you're going to argue against the whole Chase thing, at least don't sound like a fucking idiot.
not arguing against him, sticking a screwdriver up someones ass is fucked up no matter what age you are. But calling him a "child predator" like most people are is ridiculous

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #347 on: June 10, 2015, 09:10:14 PM »
GoodguyEh my head was literally going to explode if you didn't make that comment.  I think half the people in this thread think he  went and shoved a screwdriver up a kids ass last week. they were under 10 years old. I don't think people should be going around calling him something as serious as a child molester. i think he knew what he was doing was very wrong and he was no doubt a cunt of a kid but I don't think he knew he was sexually abusing him.

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #348 on: June 10, 2015, 10:14:45 PM »
Ed has deleted his original Instagram post and Chase has made his account private.

Seems like Chase isn't happy with Ed talking about it. Can't blame him though.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #349 on: June 10, 2015, 10:20:08 PM »
*plot thickiens*

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Schmaltz

• Rep: -55
« Reply #350 on: June 10, 2015, 10:32:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I live to please U and am sad I didn't. P.M. me your contact info so I can run all my material by you first before I post. Don't want to upset you again.

Oh...and it's "your".

*You

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #352 on: June 11, 2015, 02:45:50 AM »
GoodguyEh my head was literally going to explode if you didn't make that comment.  I think half the people in this thread think he  went and shoved a screwdriver up a kids ass last week. they were under 10 years old. I don't think people should be going around calling him something as serious as a child molester. i think he knew what he was doing was very wrong and he was no doubt a cunt of a kid but I don't think he knew he was sexually abusing him.

I agree. The way people want to get wound up about it and have a witchhunt seems fucked. No one seems to actually be bothered about the victim or the hearing whole story, probably because it won't match up with thirst for 'justice'.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 03:15:27 AM by 360 frip »
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #353 on: June 11, 2015, 09:40:54 AM »
if this is the case, why is he being so adamant about sweeping it under the rug like nothing happened? it would have been pretty easy to acknowledge it was fucked up and wrong during that weekend buzz episode instead of laughing it off...
:) I must have been tripping last night

abudabi

« Reply #354 on: June 11, 2015, 09:45:07 AM »
tbh im not really concerned with what actually happened, more just annoyed with the lame attempts to cover it up.
if they hadnt tried to hide it i wouldnt care at all.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1000
« Reply #355 on: June 11, 2015, 10:04:36 AM »
Expand Quote
GoodguyEh my head was literally going to explode if you didn't make that comment.  I think half the people in this thread think he  went and shoved a screwdriver up a kids ass last week. they were under 10 years old. I don't think people should be going around calling him something as serious as a child molester. i think he knew what he was doing was very wrong and he was no doubt a cunt of a kid but I don't think he knew he was sexually abusing him.
[close]

I agree. The way people want to get wound up about it and have a witchhunt seems fucked. No one seems to actually be bothered about the victim or the hearing whole story, probably because it won't match up with thirst for 'justice'.

The only side of the story known publicly is the side told by the person that literally instigated it. You think the kid who got a screwdriver up his ass is going to have a less unsettling story to tell? The witchhunt was a reaction to how Ride Channel and Chase went straight to delete-and-cover about the story, rather than Chase clearing the air. If the dude just said "I exaggerated about how I used to bully a neighborhood kid. Mistakes happen. I wouldn't do that sort of thing now" or whatever, nobody would give a shit anymore.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #356 on: June 11, 2015, 10:56:48 AM »
GoodguyEh my head was literally going to explode if you didn't make that comment.  I think half the people in this thread think he  went and shoved a screwdriver up a kids ass last week. they were under 10 years old. I don't think people should be going around calling him something as serious as a child molester. i think he knew what he was doing was very wrong and he was no doubt a cunt of a kid but I don't think he knew he was sexually abusing him.

I don't think you know what literally means. 

The only real world comparison I see with this is that shit Lena Dunham got into a few months ago when she caught a lot of flak about being a young child and putting rocks in her sister's vagina.  People were pretty pissed and I don't remember the words "she held her sister down" being involved. 

Can anyone put an actual number on the age this happened at?

Knowing something is wrong and still doing is totally unaffected by whether or not the person knows the technical name for what they've done.   
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

@thewilleasley

« Reply #357 on: June 11, 2015, 12:12:03 PM »
Let's not forget that he also had a few other stories he didnt want to speak about on camera....

Chase Gabor on some weirdo whiteboy shit: Confirmed

shit_for_brains

« Reply #358 on: June 11, 2015, 12:15:09 PM »
Alright Easley enough with the pictures

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #359 on: June 11, 2015, 12:42:18 PM »
Maybe Chase will pull a Robert Durst and go: I never knowingly, purposefully, intentionally, sodomized.