Author Topic: Chris cole off zero?  (Read 2630 times)

mtvic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
Chris cole off zero?
« on: March 23, 2014, 04:14:09 PM »
His latest photo on the tampa site doesn't have zero listed as a sponsor.  I'm assuming he is riding for prods new gig but who knows.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Chris cole off zero?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 04:16:36 PM »
Pretty damn sure he owns a good- sized amount of zero. But who knows.

rothdigga

• Rep: 597
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 04:17:21 PM »
Just a mistake by those dudes.  He updated his list and they deleted it by accident when they took off Omit and a few others.  Sorry.  

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 04:21:08 PM »
Just a mistake by those dudes.  He updated his list and they deleted it by accident when they took off Omit and a few others.  Sorry. 

[/thread]

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 04:50:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Just a mistake by those dudes.  He updated his list and they deleted it by accident when they took off Omit and a few others.  Sorry. 
[close]

[/thread]

Really?  I think this could use a little more hate.  He was on spot's website, but didn't see any highlights or footage of Cobra Cole clearly riding a Zero board, today.  Then makes a thread about it, which already exist, with this as his source?  Live video proof over notoriously error prone profile page, on same site.

What about asking Jason how he did in the TM event?  Unless that was addressed elsewhere. 

Actually, how was your weekend Jason? 
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 07:31:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[/thread]
[close]

Really?  I think this could use a little more hate.  He was on spot's website, but didn't see any highlights or footage of Cobra Cole clearly riding a Zero board, today.  Then makes a thread about it, which already exist, with this as his source?  Live video proof over notoriously error prone profile page, on same site.

What about asking Jason how he did in the TM event?  Unless that was addressed elsewhere. 

Actually, how was your weekend Jason? 

Nah dude.  Riding a Zero deck was just a distraction so no one would check the SPoT profile and find out that he's leaving before him and P-Rod decide to break the news.  SPoT has a no-mistake clause for their site, so even if he was still on Zero (which he isn't), he would have to leave.  Once SPoT says you're off--you're off.

Chris Cole has been pretty clear: when money's involved, fuck the people who helped him get to where he's at now.

(Still like watching him skate though.)

rothdigga

• Rep: 597
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 12:59:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just a mistake by those dudes.?  He updated his list and they deleted it by accident when they took off Omit and a few others.?  Sorry.? 
[close]

[/thread]
[close]

Really??  I think this could use a little more hate.?  He was on spot's website, but didn't see any highlights or footage of Cobra Cole clearly riding a Zero board, today.?  Then makes a thread about it, which already exist, with this as his source??  Live video proof over notoriously error prone profile page, on same site.

What about asking Jason how he did in the TM event??  Unless that was addressed elsewhere.? 

Actually, how was your weekend Jason?? 

Just got home and saw this.  My weekend was awesome...thanks for asking.  Private session on Thursday night with a bunch of homies at about 11pm after the park closed, then skated the TM contest and got 4th...then watched amazing skateboarding. 
If you want my quick opinion of the whole event in a nutshell- After seeing how good Nyjah was skating, it was obvious only a few guys could compete with him.  Luan was actually the best guy all weekend (he backside flipped the whole many pad on flat in practice), but he cramped up in his first run and was over with.  Ishod had a good shot to win, but he went HARD each night so Ybor took him out.  Evan Smith totally could have won, but once he bails something he gets totally lost.  He had the most unique approach of anyone by far though.  Best dude to watch.  Chaz killed it harder than I've ever seen him skate.  Those ledge tricks were so sick.  There's my 2 cents.  I was hoping Busenitz would pull a miracle but he wasn't feeling it.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 01:54:05 PM »
Excellent, thanks for the quick report.  Sorry you had to repeat yourself in the other identical, stupid thread.  I tried to prevent that, but people are too busy needing to express their 2bits, they can't even read a half page thread.

I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

veebs

• Rep: -3
  • Hard 2 sit when you got someone's hand up your ass
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 06:49:29 PM »
why would he leave a company he has a piece of to work for p-rod and a company that isnt even in stores after (at least) a year in the making? i call bullshit

ben3350

• Rep: -156
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2014, 07:33:50 PM »
why would he leave a company he has a piece of to work for p-rod and a company that isnt even in stores after (at least) a year in the making? i call bullshit

Yeah but you know P-Rod's company, even though its not in stores yet, is going to be wildly successful. It's fucking P-Rod, and with Chris Cole's name attached, it would be huge. I'm not saying it would be a good thing, but it would make a shit ton of money. And I'm not saying this is what I think is going to happen, but that there is reasoning for it.

Jack Hoffe

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2014, 07:46:06 PM »

C.R.E.A.M. SON.