Author Topic: Games you should be playing  (Read 52325 times)

Audrey II

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 14176
Re: Games you should be playing
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2019, 01:32:31 PM »
Been switching back and forth between RE2 HD remake and Prey for PS4. Highly recommend Prey. Developed by Bethesda with almost no bugs AND it overshadows the shitshow that is Fallout 76.

you gotta see camel filters play re2... kid is a savage.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

Yu Dum

« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2019, 02:18:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Been switching back and forth between RE2 HD remake and Prey for PS4. Highly recommend Prey. Developed by Bethesda with almost no bugs AND it overshadows the shitshow that is Fallout 76.
[close]

Got a link for me, pal?
Also, really can't express how excited I am to play the new DOOM. Played through DOOM 2016 multiple times and have yet to get tired of it. Interested to see just how much they can ramp up the carnage and mayhem.

Audrey II

• Rep: 14176
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2019, 03:51:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Got a link for me, pal?
Also, really can't express how excited I am to play the new DOOM. Played through DOOM 2016 multiple times and have yet to get tired of it. Interested to see just how much they can ramp up the carnage and mayhem.

Whoops, I dunno why I thought I saw video of it but here’s this.
Untitled by , on Flickr
I may have a problem.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2019, 03:01:41 PM »
Sorry to derail but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRzm_KZgvCY

Is free this month on Xbox gold and its definitely more than meets the eye
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2019, 06:59:15 PM »
^

agree 100%

i got this when it came out. it was short but pretty good overall. i really liked the eerie atmosphere.

Ramrod

• Rep: 7
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2020, 08:47:29 AM »
anybody playing Session skate??
this game is actually pretty fucking good, Ive been fucking with it for a few months now

https://www.pcgamer.com/session-is-the-most-authentic-skateboarding-game-ever-made/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTmkou6WAYo&t=2s

gnarlycharlie

• Rep: -4
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2020, 09:52:12 AM »
is session better than skater XL do any of them control/play like skate 3

Ramrod

• Rep: 7
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2020, 08:35:28 PM »
is session better than skater XL do any of them control/play like skate 3
funny you should mention..
looks like they'll have the same EA skate 3 controller config option in the game as of this last update a few days ago i guess
Also, it comes to Xbox1 in the spring

https://www.vg247.com/2020/02/19/session-skate-change-controls/

i actually like they way Session has its controls set though, its not to difficult to get used to.
still, its sick they'll give you the option. I guess they realized all the skeptics just want the skate 3 controls

JudoOrigami

• Rep: -90
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2020, 05:57:31 AM »
Stardew Valley, League of Legends, Final Fantasy 6

JudoOrigami

• Rep: -90
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2020, 05:58:02 AM »
Could probably handle replaying Skyrim too I never made it through all the DLC

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2020, 06:44:01 AM »
Persona 5

Slappityslap

• Rep: 1
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2020, 03:32:06 PM »
Been into stranded deep since it launched on console.

Mew

• Rep: -31
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2020, 04:41:22 PM »
Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, Pokemon red/blue/yellow/gold/silver/crystal

Bata

• Rep: -72
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2020, 08:55:52 AM »

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2020, 04:39:36 AM »
Tf2 is great
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2020, 08:42:13 AM »
just started xenoblade definitive edition, if youre into the series then you should definitely pick it up

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2020, 09:12:35 AM »
ROM play BOTW
mArLeY

FleeceFlannel

« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2020, 12:01:51 AM »

Such a good game!  If you enjoyed that you might like The Long Dark too. 

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2020, 01:50:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My girlfriend has been playing the long dark. I bought it on steam early access but haven’t played it in years. Wondering if I should jump back in.

Didn’t pay attention to games much last year but I will be jumping into Outer Wilds. Just heard about it lol. I skipped the podcast I got all my game info from for a year because I didn’t want to see ANYTHING about Red Dead until it came to PC.

josha

• Rep: -5
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2020, 03:24:22 AM »
Much thanks to you for this extraordinary data. I will take of note of the Pixel Gun 3D and offer it to my companions.

FleeceFlannel

« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2020, 08:55:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
My girlfriend has been playing the long dark. I bought it on steam early access but haven’t played it in years. Wondering if I should jump back in.

Didn’t pay attention to games much last year but I will be jumping into Outer Wilds. Just heard about it lol. I skipped the podcast I got all my game info from for a year because I didn’t want to see ANYTHING about Red Dead until it came to PC.

Check out The Long Dark again for sure.  They really improved a lot of the mechanics and have added to the maps.  Especially if you haven’t played it since early access.  How’s red dead looking on PC? 

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2020, 09:04:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Check out The Long Dark again for sure.  They really improved a lot of the mechanics and have added to the maps.  Especially if you haven’t played it since early access.  How’s red dead looking on PC? 
That's what I was hoping for. The game was hard back then, but if my girlfriend said she really liked it then it probably is much better, she doesn't have as much patience for learning more technical games. I'm gonna re-install on steam right now.

Well I beat it a couple months back. I was actually waking up like an hour and a half before work, so like 5am and playing it to start the day. I lived in the hood and it was a relaxing way to wake up with the lights turned down low in my place before I headed into work. I really liked it but the first half got really repetitive the second half was more compelling. It sucked because at launch there were a lot of bugs and it was so demanding I finally was realizing it was time for an upgrade. It still looks amazing but I uninstalled after I beat it. I now have a graphics card that is twice as powerful so I was just telling my girlfriend I'm gonna reinstall it and check it out and do some of the side stuff I didn't do.

The one thing I'm really bumming on though is Last of Us 2 being a console exclusive. I don't want to buy a PS4/5 again. I sold mine when I got into PC but Last Of Us instantly became my favorite game probably of all time, and I loved the multiplayer. I don't really have any good reasons to buy a PS4 besides that game so it sucks. I hate exclusivity stuff. When I got my new graphics card it came with 3 months of XBOX games pass and it's pretty awesome to be able to play a bunch of xbox games on my PC. Sony is dumb as fuck for not at least putting their shit on PC.

If I got any console it would probably be a switch because I play a lot of games with my girlfriend, but I've never been Nintendo's stuff. I can't really think of what I would want to play. I like animal crossing, but I read about that bullshit where only the main person get's to do all the major stuff on there and that is so fucking dumb. That exercise game actually looks pretty sick lol.

My graphics card also came with Final Fantasy 7 and the new Resident Evil. I don't like Final Fantasy so its like ehhh, but I keep forgetting I have resident evil now also, I'm scared to play it lol. I would have given away the final fantasy code but how it's redeemed you didn't get a key, it like sycn'd up with steam and auto-redeemed it. I just got the card about a month ago, and since I can't find a fucking mountain bike anywhere right now, I think tomorrow I will get a new CPU and MOBO +ram because my card is being bottle necked by the CPU and it's already amazing.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 09:08:42 AM by 50mm »

FleeceFlannel

« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2020, 09:13:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
That's what I was hoping for. The game was hard back then, but if my girlfriend said she really liked it then it probably is much better, she doesn't have as much patience for learning more technical games. I'm gonna re-install on steam right now.

Well I beat it a couple months back. I was actually waking up like an hour and a half before work, so like 5am and playing it to start the day. I lived in the hood and it was a relaxing way to wake up with the lights turned down low in my place before I headed into work. I really liked it but the first half got really repetitive the second half was more compelling. It sucked because at launch there were a lot of bugs and it was so demanding I finally was realizing it was time for an upgrade. It still looks amazing but I uninstalled after I beat it. I now have a graphics card that is twice as powerful so I was just telling my girlfriend I'm gonna reinstall it and check it out and do some of the side stuff I didn't do.

The one thing I'm really bumming on though is Last of Us 2 being a console exclusive. I don't want to buy a PS4/5 again. I sold mine when I got into PC but Last Of Us instantly became my favorite game probably of all time, and I loved the multiplayer. I don't really have any good reasons to buy a PS4 besides that game so it sucks. I hate exclusivity stuff. When I got my new graphics card it came with 3 months of XBOX games pass and it's pretty awesome to be able to play a bunch of xbox games on my PC. Sony is dumb as fuck for not at least putting their shit on PC.

If I got any console it would probably be a switch because I play a lot of games with my girlfriend, but I've never been Nintendo's stuff. I can't really think of what I would want to play. I like animal crossing, but I read about that bullshit where only the main person get's to do all the major stuff on there and that is so fucking dumb. That exercise game actually looks pretty sick lol.

My graphics card also came with Final Fantasy 7 and the new Resident Evil. I don't like Final Fantasy so its like ehhh, but I keep forgetting I have resident evil now also, I'm scared to play it lol. I would have given away the final fantasy code but how it's redeemed you didn't get a key, it like sycn'd up with steam and auto-redeemed it. I just got the card about a month ago, and since I can't find a fucking mountain bike anywhere right now, I think tomorrow I will get a new CPU and MOBO +ram because my card is being bottle necked by the CPU and it's already amazing.

Damn, that’s a bummer to hear about Last of Us being console only, I didn’t realize that.  Hell, I have a ps4 and I wish we could work out some sort of part time trade because I have been saying that whenever the next gen PS comes out I’m going to get a PC setup haha. 

I would like to hope RDR2 has gotten the kinks worked out of the PC game by now.  I put a ton of hours into all the side quests in Red Dead so hopefully you’ll enjoy them too.  The legendary animals (particularly the legendary fish) were super fun to me.  I hope you have better luck with it this time dude.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2020, 09:26:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Damn, that’s a bummer to hear about Last of Us being console only, I didn’t realize that.  Hell, I have a ps4 and I wish we could work out some sort of part time trade because I have been saying that whenever the next gen PS comes out I’m going to get a PC setup haha. 

I would like to hope RDR2 has gotten the kinks worked out of the PC game by now.  I put a ton of hours into all the side quests in Red Dead so hopefully you’ll enjoy them too.  The legendary animals (particularly the legendary fish) were super fun to me.  I hope you have better luck with it this time dude.
If you build a cheap one hollar and I'll sell you my GTX 970 graphics card for bread crumbs if I still got it. Build too btw, its fun, its cheaper a lot of times, and it takes no time at all. It's like only 5 parts that you could practically do without instructions. I'm glad I built mine because it made me comfortable to open it up and swap parts or clean it out. Just use PC part picker and it walks you through the steps, tells you what parts are compatible and what you need. It was super simple and it's really fun. A lot of people call it legos for adults and it's true. Just like with some lego sets that build off a green board that is supposed to be grass, you do the same shit on PC. The green grass lego board is the mother board, and 5 parts plug into it. The most time consuming part is installing windows lol.

FleeceFlannel

« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2020, 09:58:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
If you build a cheap one hollar and I'll sell you my GTX 970 graphics card for bread crumbs if I still got it. Build too btw, its fun, its cheaper a lot of times, and it takes no time at all. It's like only 5 parts that you could practically do without instructions. I'm glad I built mine because it made me comfortable to open it up and swap parts or clean it out. Just use PC part picker and it walks you through the steps, tells you what parts are compatible and what you need. It was super simple and it's really fun. A lot of people call it legos for adults and it's true. Just like with some lego sets that build off a green board that is supposed to be grass, you do the same shit on PC. The green grass lego board is the mother board, and 5 parts plug into it. The most time consuming part is installing windows lol.

Hey, I appreciate that dude!  I do plan on building it myself.  I have some friends that can help me when I get terribly confused, I’m very mechanical, I can fix cars but technology and I don’t seem to mesh.  Surely with a little help it can be done though.  Thanks for the tips though dude.

Garnet

• Rep: -87
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2020, 04:49:14 AM »

goingapelikenigo

• Rep: 89
  • please don't be a hero
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2020, 04:08:56 PM »
Old School Runescape. Skater XL with hella mods and maps is fun too.

just started xenoblade definitive edition, if youre into the series then you should definitely pick it up

It looks soooo good, waited on this to get a switch port before playing 2. Gotta beat Dragon Quest 11 before i buy a new switch game tho  :P
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 04:16:06 PM by goingapelikenigo »

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2020, 07:55:52 PM »
Old School Runescape. Skater XL with hella mods and maps is fun too.

Expand Quote
[close]

It looks soooo good, waited on this to get a switch port before playing 2. Gotta beat Dragon Quest 11 before i buy a new switch game tho  :P
Enjoy that dragon quest 11 it is also a modern masterpiece.

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2020, 03:22:33 PM »
Got into Risk of Rain 2 for Switch. Def recommend.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

PeterSkate

• Rep: -3
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2020, 12:23:04 PM »
A video game that really caught me was Fran Bow.

Its a point and click adventure where you play a little girl. She lives in a psychiatry and has a little follower.. her cat.

Its kinda scary but its super addictive.

Check it out and lemme know what you think.