Author Topic: Shane ONeill's new park  (Read 14084 times)

@thewilleasley

Shane ONeill's new park
« on: May 23, 2014, 07:10:40 PM »
Looks like a backyard joint but damn that place looks crazy!

MY SKATEPARK!
I appreciate being able to make this happen. Anything I ever get from skating will go back into it, too stoked!!!!

doomstation55

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 913
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
Re: Shane ONeill's new park
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 07:24:06 PM »
Most people get backyard pools, Shane's gotta backyard street league course. He'll probably win more now or something.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 07:24:30 PM »
I would watch him skate that all day.

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 07:28:36 PM »
That shit is double edged.i would love to have a neighbor with a park but i would hate to have to ear him skate all the damn time.

oldgoodburger

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 07:29:02 PM »
can't deny my jealousy

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 07:35:33 PM »
shane o'neils backyard is better than any skatepark in my area.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

LemonParty

• Rep: -112
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 08:25:29 PM »

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 09:00:21 PM »
Lucky bastard

gnidraobetaks

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • this is joab
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 09:10:42 PM »
Wtf. Of all the things to build in a backyard, he chooses 6 rails, a 7 stair and a 10 or something... There's this thing called the streets that could have saved him a lot of money.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 09:16:44 PM by gnidraobetaks »

Gotta manscape ... it's mandatory.

backagain

• Rep: 8
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 10:02:29 PM »
Don't enough people have their own parks already?! I don't understand why he needs his own when he's always at Paul's park.

backagain

• Rep: 8
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 10:03:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Also, THIS!

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2014, 10:18:27 PM »
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2014, 10:21:45 PM »
Reminds me of that full part someone posted that they filmed entirely in their driveway because they were on house arrest.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2014, 10:25:29 PM »
Street league course lol, parks are being made this way now this is the type of obstacles that get used most. More veteran dudes don't like it but understand. A pool would have been much better, save tons of space. Guy lives in California it's not like there' shortages of good skateparks

Mr. Lono

• Fl NC CO
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2014, 10:30:41 PM »
That shit is double edged.i would love to have a neighbor with a park but i would hate to have to ear him skate all the damn time.

fuck your ear
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 11:06:48 PM by Mr. Lono »
Charlie don't skate

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2014, 10:32:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

fuck you're ear
There's like 4 nieghbors adjacent to this park, no doubt they're pissed. Since they started drilling they been pissed.. that is unless shane skates the park alone in obscurity

Mr. Lono

• Fl NC CO
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2014, 10:37:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

fuck you're ear
[close]
There's like 4 nieghbors adjacent to this park, no doubt they're pissed. Since they started drilling they been pissed.. that is unless shane skates the park alone in obscurity

I ear you on the neighbor complaint because that shit is a problem. Just don't understand why someone that skates, or posts on a skate forum, would bitch about noise.
Charlie don't skate

Tracer

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2014, 10:57:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

fuck you're ear
[close]
[close]

I ear you on the neighbor complaint because that shit is a problem. Just don't understand why someone that skates, or posts on a skate forum, would bitch about noise.
I skate street and get kicked out all the time. Needless to say if Shane lived nextdoor i would be jumping the fence and skating that park as much as possible, wudn't be me calling the cops

Mr. Lono

• Fl NC CO
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2014, 11:00:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

fuck you're ear
[close]
[close]

[close]
I skate street and get kicked out all the time. Needless to say if Shane lived nextdoor i would be jumping the fence and skating that park as much as possible, wudn't be me calling the cops

shonuff shogun
Charlie don't skate

Mr. Lono

• Fl NC CO
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2014, 11:08:38 PM »
you are ear. fuck my ear too i guess
Charlie don't skate

Cooner66

• Rep: -47
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2014, 11:31:23 PM »
doesn't shane live in Shaq's old house or somethin?? probably in a neighborhood of celebrities or upper echelon folk i'd imagine.. maybe im jus seeing the picture werid but does the hubba that goes down the bigger set in the right top corner go straight down into the ground? wtf. He must really be as anti social as he seems if he jus can't bite the bullet an go skate Stoner Plaza or one of those other amazing looking parks around that area. Also have fun trying to sell this house once your done with it mr. o'niel

yep yep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2014, 11:34:14 PM »
he's going to do even more fucked up shit now.

sid vicious

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2014, 11:46:34 PM »
Don't enough people have their own parks already?! I don't understand why he needs his own when he's always at Paul's park.

a training facility is a major tax write-off if it's for your profession

plus

helping him win more street leagues or any other comp

Julz

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2014, 01:05:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

fuck you're ear
[close]
[close]

Because I skate that means I want to ear someone else try the same damn flatground trick over and over while I'm trying to relax in my own damn backyard ?!?

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2014, 01:08:45 AM »
doesn't shane live in Shaq's old house or somethin?? probably in a neighborhood of celebrities or upper echelon folk i'd imagine.. maybe im jus seeing the picture werid but does the hubba that goes down the bigger set in the right top corner go straight down into the ground? wtf. He must really be as anti social as he seems if he jus can't bite the bullet an go skate Stoner Plaza or one of those other amazing looking parks around that area. Also have fun trying to sell this house once your done with it mr. o'niel

i'd be surprised, I doubt any pro skater could afford Shaqs old house, even the birdman. The guys earn good money, but not 30 to 40 mil a year type money. Sick backyard park, and i'm sure he has permit type restrictions on how late and what times he can skate it.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -513
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2014, 01:43:25 AM »
It was Canseco's but he moved out and was living with P.Rod and Eldridge's little brother. The primitive interviews said P.rod got a new house so I wonder if him and P.rod got a new park together.w
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Candygirl

• Rep: -4
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2014, 03:07:39 AM »

When Dylan Rieder first introduced the private skatepark he got together with Biebel and others, he said that they did not want to be surrounded by fans all the time. That's why they got their own park.
When Shane got here for the last CPH-pro, he seemed hyped on the outdoor skatepark and started to skate.
He could skate for about 5 minutes until the first kid started to get a picture and autograph. Then the next kid asked and so on.

Ishod and Luan didn't have that problem and could skate all the time (I don't know why).

I can understand that celebreties got responsibilities towards their fans. So when you want to take a day off and skate "in private"(or actually skate), it should be OK.
Would he tell people to fuck off instead of signing shirts, he would be considered as an even bigger dick.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 09:26:00 AM by Candygirl »

ben shraider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2014, 04:30:58 AM »
That looks like a really cool park and it's sick that he decided to do an outdoors park. I assumed Shane makes a whole lot of money, but feels insane that he can pretty much just throw something like 200.000$ down the drain, unless he's planning on living there for a really long time or can   sell it to some other streetleague pro. Dude doesn't seem like the biggest sellout either.

Butterz

• http://instagram.com/swanfuck_inc avatar image
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2014, 06:00:42 AM »
That looks like a really cool park and it's sick that he decided to do an outdoors park. I assumed Shane makes a whole lot of money, but feels insane that he can pretty much just throw something like 200.000$ down the drain, unless he's planning on living there for a really long time or can   sell it to some other streetleague pro. Dude doesn't seem like the biggest sellout either.

I'm sure his corporate sponsors would have chipped in a fair bit, such as nike and monster

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2014, 06:08:04 AM »
That shit is double edged.i would love to have a neighbor with a park but i would hate to have to ear him skate all the damn time #everdamnday.