Author Topic: LE Theatrix Premiere  (Read 16354 times)

SHARPSHOOTER

Re: LE Theatrix Premiere
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2014, 11:14:24 AM »
Can't wait for lilfucky footage.

Wizard Fight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2014, 11:17:12 AM »
most of their graphics are shitty but i been down with LE since day one. I just like that vibe & the dudes rip. Trapasso, Tave, & Duncombe bout to throw the fuck down!

YOU JUST CAN'T STAY AWAY HUH WEASLE

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2014, 11:20:16 AM »
Between Nick Trapasso, Tave, Lil Fucky and Duncombe they got some sick skaters. Hopefully Trapasso comes through with a solid part. I've enjoyed all his parts particularly Suffer the Joy and his And Now part.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2014, 11:27:20 AM »
I hope it's free. I'm sure it will be good, I just don't want to pay for it.
Exactly how I feel. I'll pay for it if I get impatient enough.
This has the potential to be a really heavy video if everyone comes through

im probably lying

LifeHammered

• Rep: 53
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2014, 11:46:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Exactly how I feel. I'll pay for it if I get impatient enough.
This has the potential to be a really heavy video if everyone comes through
The premiere is free

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2014, 12:08:07 PM »
Bo Ried is gonna murk it!!!!!!!!

Get there!!!!! Or is that Shake Junt?

Anyway I'm hyped as fuck for this video. 

Ps. LE should add Snape G to the team.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2014, 12:25:59 PM »
ERIC FUCKING FLETCHER

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2014, 01:13:46 PM »
ERIC FUCKING FLETCHER

fingers crossed  :)

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2014, 01:53:48 PM »

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2014, 01:58:43 PM »
I totally forgot Pat Pasquale was even part of this whole deal (as a majority of Slap seemed to as well).

Dude is actually pretty good, as is the whole team.

If J. is at the helm of the editing, things could get interesting...

Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2014, 02:14:56 PM »
A bunch of dudes holding on to careers from five years ago, cocaine, and dubstep.

Pretty much. Trappaso hasn't been cool or fluid on a board since suffer the joy. I expected a lot more from Tony after this my element but he pretty much disappeared and came back to be pro at LE with no coverage whatsoever. Duncombe has obviously been on a rampage up until only a few years back. Hes gained a bit of weight but im sure hes still got it. Never really been a fan of Sinner, his skating is sick but ive never found myself watching any of his parts more than once or purposely look for his part on youtube. They obviously got a lot to prove but its not impossible to meet some peoples expectations. And can someone explain the hype on Eric Fletcher? Ive seen clips of him here and there on youtube and saw him in a strangenotes once but its never been nothing to be wowed about.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2014, 05:30:09 PM »
Expand Quote
A bunch of dudes holding on to careers from five years ago, cocaine, and dubstep.
[close]

Pretty much. Trappaso hasn't been cool or fluid on a board since suffer the joy. I expected a lot more from Tony after this my element but he pretty much disappeared and came back to be pro at LE with no coverage whatsoever. Duncombe has obviously been on a rampage up until only a few years back. Hes gained a bit of weight but im sure hes still got it. Never really been a fan of Sinner, his skating is sick but ive never found myself watching any of his parts more than once or purposely look for his part on youtube. They obviously got a lot to prove but its not impossible to meet some peoples expectations. And can someone explain the hype on Eric Fletcher? Ive seen clips of him here and there on youtube and saw him in a strangenotes once but its never been nothing to be wowed about.
If you don't think his skating is "cool" or "fluid" in either of these videos then there's something wrong with you and this isn't even including his Prevent This Tragedy part.

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hVplyWcx05c

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2014, 06:02:42 PM »
Seen it. Fletcher has no footage.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2014, 06:10:19 PM »
this could be really, really good

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2014, 06:12:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
If you don't think his skating is "cool" or "fluid" in either of these videos then there's something wrong with you and this isn't even including his Prevent This Tragedy part.

Ive actually followed trappaso after suffer the joy expecting the same kind of magic that he had in that video. Although he still smooth its like his style changed and it seems more forced that natural now. Am i the only one that sees that?

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -214
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2014, 06:50:40 PM »
Seen it. Fletcher has no footage.

Next stop Selfish

thecount

• Rep: -52
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2014, 06:56:14 PM »
seen it how?

yungCOLDsweat

• Rep: -10
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2014, 08:33:56 PM »

Just ask Red Bull to pay for it  ;D
"Yung Nigga 2 Yung"

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2014, 09:06:58 PM »
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

Everett425

• Rep: -148
  • Nice! Dope! Like it! Wow!
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2014, 09:52:29 PM »
I feel like everybody here is sleeping on Blue Headey. This is why he should hopefully have a part in this...

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2014, 02:02:50 AM »
If Tony Tave is even a quarter as good as he was when he was in that Element video, this should be a video worth watching.
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 190
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2014, 02:06:39 AM »
This video is gonna be good, everyone will have a killer part. I know alot of people on here hate on LE, but i liked the one i had.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2014, 02:24:08 AM »
Trapasso posted what looks like part of the intro on instagram

(does anyone know what happened with J. Strickland? is he not involved with this video at all anymore?)

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2014, 04:59:52 AM »
he was only involved with some of the art, im pretty sure he didnt edit the video. that wouldve been pretty cool tho.

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2014, 10:41:00 AM »
he was only involved with some of the art, im pretty sure he didnt edit the video. that wouldve been pretty cool tho.

He edited it. He came into the shop and showed us the parts as he was working on them. This was a few months ago...

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2014, 10:53:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He edited it. He came into the shop and showed us the parts as he was working on them. This was a few months ago...

I think like just recently (maybe)  they're not working with him.  Jamie hustle was bashing sinner for a sec saying why you do j.strickland dirty (paraphrasing) that post got deleted by sinner.  Anyways it looks like dave hoang, sinner, nick are the editors behind the vid

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2014, 10:54:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Ive actually followed trappaso after suffer the joy expecting the same kind of magic that he had in that video. Although he still smooth its like his style changed and it seems more forced that natural now. Am i the only one that sees that?

Yes you are? Just look at that tailslide shuvit. And fucking type TRAPASSO correctly jesus christ.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2014, 11:00:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I think like just recently (maybe)  they're not working with him.  Jamie hustle was bashing sinner for a sec saying why you do j.strickland dirty (paraphrasing) that post got deleted by sinner.  Anyways it looks like dave hoang, sinner, nick are the editors behind the vid

whaaa, so basically history repeats itself? J helps with the groundwork of L.E. then gets the boot  -- Baker deja vu.  Dude can't seem to catch a break. 

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2014, 11:03:59 AM »
mrstrix is his instagram and all my bay area pals know who jamie hustle is...

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2014, 11:22:28 AM »
mrstrix is his instagram and all my bay area pals know who jamie hustle is...

He's got his own board company: http://hustleskateboards.com/

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!