Author Topic: LE Theatrix Premiere  (Read 16355 times)

ThugWaffle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: LE Theatrix Premiere
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2014, 11:23:10 AM »
Trapasso posted what looks like part of the intro on instagram

(does anyone know what happened with J. Strickland? is he not involved with this video at all anymore?)

DOWN FOR THE TECHNO

pcponearth

« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2014, 02:32:04 PM »
His name is (Trap)asso

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2014, 02:43:07 PM »
No way J Strickland got the boot... again.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2014, 02:47:50 PM »
 are LE supported by Element?

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2014, 02:49:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Trapasso posted what looks like part of the intro on instagram

(does anyone know what happened with J. Strickland? is he not involved with this video at all anymore?)
[close]

DOWN FOR THE TECHNO

Well who ever said that Fletcher isn't in it must be wrong. He's bs tailsliding in that clip.

berries and a twig

• Rep: -7
  • fucking steak
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2014, 02:54:10 PM »
they managed to start the company and have a video done before plan b even released their trailer so that counts for something right?????

?..?
Shouldn’t it be “Cory Kennedy off Nike”?  Pretty sure there’s a way to edit titles of threads.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2014, 04:01:38 PM »

J. Strickland has made it pretty clear that the only thing he cares about is the almighty $. Have you read his jenkem interview? He mentions money like 38 times. He even admitted to holding heath kirchart's footage for a $10,000 ransom. Fuck that guy.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2014, 05:34:47 PM »

Blitz Distribution
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Harem

« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2014, 06:00:12 PM »
Saw Nick skating a few weeks ago. As fluid as he has ever been.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -278
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2014, 06:09:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

J. Strickland has made it pretty clear that the only thing he cares about is the almighty $. Have you read his jenkem interview? He mentions money like 38 times. He even admitted to holding heath kirchart's footage for a $10,000 ransom. Fuck that guy.

He had good reason and transworld understood his position.
Of course he wants to make money, but he wouldnt have worked in skating for as long as he has if all he cared about was money.

conqueso

« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2014, 06:32:14 PM »
kicked off for lack of dubstep

Julz

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2014, 06:33:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Of course he wants to make money, but he wouldnt have worked in skating for as long as he has if all he cared about was money.

Who did he worked for between his baker departure and LE ?

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2014, 06:40:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Bootleg for a couple years I guess

im probably lying

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2014, 07:40:38 PM »
they managed to start the company and have a video done before plan b even released their trailer so that counts for something right?????

?..?
Yeah, especially considering it's a team full of skateboarding biggest waste of talent compared to a team consisting of mainly mainstream dudes that are either in their prime or have been in their prime within the past decade. (excluding the older team obviously)
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

Julz

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2014, 07:43:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Bootleg for a couple years I guess

Well that was pretty much during the time, bootleg was done in like '03-'04. That's a 10 years gap.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2014, 08:11:02 PM »
j.strickland never ran or owned any part of LE. he was just hyped and helped out with some of the art for some decks. that's all. where did all of you hear that he owned a part of it?

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2014, 09:13:29 PM »
I think they took them on tour with them cause LE is good boys with Julian and Nick, but the company is distributed by blitz.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2014, 09:36:41 PM »
Alright so the video is majority techno. Everyone delivered duncombe last part first part bo Reid. Tony tave killed it! Each part was 3-6 mins. Eric fletcher came thru. Sinner probably has the craziest slam I've seen dude should of been done. Jamie is fucking gnarly and trapasso part is all hammers and blue is really good.  Anyways good video they definitely delivered but be prepared for unnesscary slow mo and bad music
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 09:39:33 PM by Aatila »

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -278
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2014, 10:06:04 PM »
Alright so the video is majority techno. Everyone delivered duncombe last part first part bo Reid. Tony tave killed it! Each part was 3-6 mins. Eric fletcher came thru. Sinner probably has the craziest slam I've seen dude should of been done. Jamie is fucking gnarly and trapasso part is all hammers and blue is really good.  Anyways good video they definitely delivered but be prepared for unnesscary slow mo and bad music

Sick, can you remember anything in particular that stood out from Jakes part?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2014, 10:18:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Alright so the video is majority techno. Everyone delivered duncombe last part first part bo Reid. Tony tave killed it! Each part was 3-6 mins. Eric fletcher came thru. Sinner probably has the craziest slam I've seen dude should of been done. Jamie is fucking gnarly and trapasso part is all hammers and blue is really good. ? Anyways good video they definitely delivered but be prepared for unnesscary slow mo and bad music
[close]

Sick, can you remember anything in particular that stood out from Jakes/Nicks part?

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2014, 10:53:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sick, can you remember anything in particular that stood out from Jakes part?

Jake had really good tranny tricks he did a Nollie Bigspin to tail with no shoes/socks. Vert no pads
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 11:02:36 PM by Aatila »

Julz

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2014, 10:56:45 PM »
Any info on when it's coming out ? Was the techno unbearable ?

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2014, 11:01:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Alright so the video is majority techno. Everyone delivered duncombe last part first part bo Reid. Tony tave killed it! Each part was 3-6 mins. Eric fletcher came thru. Sinner probably has the craziest slam I've seen dude should of been done. Jamie is fucking gnarly and trapasso part is all hammers and blue is really good. ?�Anyways good video they definitely delivered but be prepared for unnesscary slow mo and bad music
[close]

Sick, can you remember anything in particular that stood out from Jakes/Nicks part?
[close]

Nick literally looks like he's sleep while he's skating in a good way hard flip over the rail Heath kirchart switched flipped was tight his opening hill bomb line was sick too. Tony tave you'll be more impressed with tho In my opinion he switch heeled this set at 1:12

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2014, 11:16:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Alright so the video is majority techno. Everyone delivered duncombe last part first part bo Reid. Tony tave killed it! Each part was 3-6 mins. Eric fletcher came thru. Sinner probably has the craziest slam I've seen dude should of been done. Jamie is fucking gnarly and trapasso part is all hammers and blue is really good. ?�Anyways good video they definitely delivered but be prepared for unnesscary slow mo and bad music
[close]

[close]
[close]

Nick literally looks like he's sleep while he's skating in a good way hard flip over the rail Heath kirchart switched flipped was tight his opening hill bomb line was sick too. Tony tave you'll be more impressed with tho In my opinion he switch heeled this set at 1:12

What about Fletcher?

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2014, 10:14:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

What about Fletcher?

Fletcher's part starts off kinda slow but picks up. He has a lot of smooth manual tricks. You can tell he was totally under the radar since it looks like his buddy in the Midwest filmed a lot of his tricks
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 01:27:40 PM by Aatila »

bongboarder420

• Rep: 60
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2014, 11:08:29 AM »
Any info on when it's coming out ? Was the techno unbearable ?

comes out july 21

Wayne Regretzky

« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2014, 11:27:39 AM »
I walked by the premiere and opted not to go inside because there was free beer at Port.

Seriously, beer or techno? Beer wins every time.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2014, 11:40:22 AM »
^kooook
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2014, 04:59:05 PM »
I walked by the premiere and opted not to go inside because there was free beer at Port.

shut up

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2014, 08:09:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

shut up

You guys are defending Dub music?