Author Topic: Plan B TRUE Video Trailer 2014  (Read 43119 times)

ShpotaSb

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -28
Re: Plan B TRUE Video Trailer 2014
« Reply #270 on: November 23, 2014, 10:30:34 PM »
No vert skating doesnt make any sense, those dudes were filming for it.

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #271 on: November 23, 2014, 10:42:55 PM »
^^ They'll have to catch up with Vov before releasing their parts, or else they'll look weak as fuuck bro

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #272 on: November 23, 2014, 10:47:35 PM »
So, that Red Bull beanie, how many clips?
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #273 on: November 23, 2014, 10:51:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Seriously no PJ?????? What the fuck!!!!!

How about Felipe?  Decenzo?  Please don't tease, drop straight spoilers
[close]
Expand Quote

[close]

No PJ  :-[

Is that Colin McKay? He looks about 175 years old.

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #274 on: November 23, 2014, 11:12:56 PM »
Shouts to Vov for just shitting on these clowns for a Berrics contest like it's no big deal. Hahahah.

Budo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
    • So What is Skateboarding? avatar image
« Reply #275 on: November 23, 2014, 11:19:37 PM »
I am praying PJ or a new company bought his footage and he is deciding to go a different direction.
Keep Rolling!

sowhatskateboarding.com
@OuRoot

mrGLO

• Rep: -8
« Reply #276 on: November 23, 2014, 11:20:49 PM »
The video did NOT have parts from PJ Ladd, Danny Way and Colin McKay.

It started off with raw footage of Duffy back lip in the rain and a tribute to Mike Ternasky which was awesome.

Introducing..

Chris Fucking Joslin. Holy shit. His part was by far the most insane section in the video, he did pretty much every trick imaginable down the biggest stairs and gaps possible, crazy rail and ledge tricks, everything. And ender 3flip the Ryenolds gap was flawless and didn't even look real. One of the most insane skaters I have ever witnessed.

Opening montage with a bunch of hype and slams etc.

Felipe Gustavo. I thought his part was ruined right away with the song. He skates to 'Pirates' by Rick Ross. The song is so slow and repetitive it brought all the continuing hype from Joslins part right away. He does do some pretty insane ledge tricks as well as a 3flip crook on the top of a table.

I think Pat Duffy was next. I enjoyed his part, he still rips and most kids will hate on it and skip it, which is sad because he came through with a lot of awesome stuff and a full part for his age how many years he's been around.

Scott Decenzo.. Another personal favorite. He does not disappoint at all. He has so many difficult tricks on lock, crazy lines, and insanely hard handrail maneuvers. I think I remember seeing a Fakie ollie ss back feeble 180 on Beverly rail.

Trevor McClung did not do it for me. I don't know if it's because I'm already in shock from what I witnessed from Joslin and Decenzo, but I felt he had the sleeper part of the video with a boring 'Goat' song. His ender is switch backside flip the tripple set cole switch fs flipped in SD.

Ryan Shecklers part was pretty gnarly, he does the most insane drop in to start it off, a lot of big gaps and huge kickflips and airs, it ges really intense for a bit, I hate to admit but like every other kid I was hoping to see the bs flip El Toro, but it wasn't in there. His ender was back 360 on the bump over fence to drop that I think Dylan fs flips or front heeles in his 'Dylan' part.

And last, Torey Pudwill. He has an epic part, skates to 'You can't always get what you want' by Rolling Stones. You can tell he spent a lot of time and hard work into his part. Back lip kickflip to back noseblunt, ender back 360 kickflip the famous bump street gap in LA that everyone skates, I will definitely have to watch his part a bunch of times to figure it all out.

And that was about it. I will have to watch the video a few times to really take it all in and have an opinion on it. I was really disappointed about no Pj or Danny Way, I couldn't believe it. This video blew itself into something way bigger than it actually was. Way too much hype, when Chris Joslin was the only one that had a part that will 'impact skating' for the next generation.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #277 on: November 23, 2014, 11:28:15 PM »
So Danny Way had way more tricks in that SuperFuture promo?

And PJ? WTF. Is he the new Pops?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #278 on: November 23, 2014, 11:53:49 PM »
The video did NOT have parts from PJ Ladd, Danny Way and Colin McKay.

It started off with raw footage of Duffy back lip in the rain and a tribute to Mike Ternasky which was awesome.

Introducing..

Chris Fucking Joslin. Holy shit. His part was by far the most insane section in the video, he did pretty much every trick imaginable down the biggest stairs and gaps possible, crazy rail and ledge tricks, everything. And ender 3flip the Ryenolds gap was flawless and didn't even look real. One of the most insane skaters I have ever witnessed.

Opening montage with a bunch of hype and slams etc.

Felipe Gustavo. I thought his part was ruined right away with the song. He skates to 'Pirates' by Rick Ross. The song is so slow and repetitive it brought all the continuing hype from Joslins part right away. He does do some pretty insane ledge tricks as well as a 3flip crook on the top of a table.

I think Pat Duffy was next. I enjoyed his part, he still rips and most kids will hate on it and skip it, which is sad because he came through with a lot of awesome stuff and a full part for his age how many years he's been around.

Scott Decenzo.. Another personal favorite. He does not disappoint at all. He has so many difficult tricks on lock, crazy lines, and insanely hard handrail maneuvers. I think I remember seeing a Fakie ollie ss back feeble 180 on Beverly rail.

Trevor McClung did not do it for me. I don't know if it's because I'm already in shock from what I witnessed from Joslin and Decenzo, but I felt he had the sleeper part of the video with a boring 'Goat' song. His ender is switch backside flip the tripple set cole switch fs flipped in SD.

Ryan Shecklers part was pretty gnarly, he does the most insane drop in to start it off, a lot of big gaps and huge kickflips and airs, it ges really intense for a bit, I hate to admit but like every other kid I was hoping to see the bs flip El Toro, but it wasn't in there. His ender was back 360 on the bump over fence to drop that I think Dylan fs flips or front heeles in his 'Dylan' part.

And last, Torey Pudwill. He has an epic part, skates to 'You can't always get what you want' by Rolling Stones. You can tell he spent a lot of time and hard work into his part. Back lip kickflip to back noseblunt, ender back 360 kickflip the famous bump street gap in LA that everyone skates, I will definitely have to watch his part a bunch of times to figure it all out.

And that was about it. I will have to watch the video a few times to really take it all in and have an opinion on it. I was really disappointed about no Pj or Danny Way, I couldn't believe it. This video blew itself into something way bigger than it actually was. Way too much hype, when Chris Joslin was the only one that had a part that will 'impact skating' for the next generation.

Let's hope for DVD Easter egg part.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #279 on: November 24, 2014, 01:00:30 AM »
http://skateboarding.transworld.net/photos/plan-b-true-premiere/#3850+dc8e899186

Last night in Hollywood the long awaited Plan BTrue premiered to a sold out crown at the Montalban Theater. Chris Joslin started things off with a serious bang and Torey closed out the night as expected. In between are some incredible parts and unbelievable tricks, but unfortunately no PJ Ladd, Danny Way, or Colin McKay parts?just a few clips in the credits. Possible solo parts coming out soon? Time will tell. In the meantime catch True at a regional premiere near you on December 1 and on DVD and iTunes on December 2!
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #280 on: November 24, 2014, 01:26:47 AM »
Still shocked on how their is no PJ part, like he it seems like he wasn't even at the premier. Maybe their big surprise is he has a full part in the final video but i doubt it. He filmed a 1 minute real street part in 2013, that looked like mostly new footage considering he was wearing NB# in most of the clips. Pretty dissappointed, I felt he was really the guy on the team that was capable of turning a good to great video into a legendary one.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #281 on: November 24, 2014, 07:26:53 AM »
I am praying PJ or a new company bought his footage and he is deciding to go a different direction.

Hey wait a minute you said the exact same thing in the other Plan B thread. Double dipper.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #282 on: November 24, 2014, 08:20:48 AM »
Is pj gunna "popps" us? C'mon na!

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #283 on: November 24, 2014, 08:21:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Expand Quote

[close]

No PJ  :-[

[close]

Is that Colin McKay? He looks about 175 years old. like a crackhead

abudabi

« Reply #284 on: November 24, 2014, 08:23:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hey wait a minute you said the exact same thing in the other Plan B thread. Double dipper.
thats like putting your whole mouth on the thread, come on man.

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -391
« Reply #285 on: November 24, 2014, 08:28:31 AM »
PJ isn't good enough to put out parts anymore so he plays games of skate instead.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #286 on: November 24, 2014, 09:50:21 AM »

so that kid everyone was talking shit to about the PJ rumors wasn't lying after all.

you guys owe him an apology.

also I'm hoping they do a virtual reality esque sequel to compliment this video within the year.

the lack of danny and colin footy is blowing my mind more than PJ. seems crazy not to include sooome stuff.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #287 on: November 24, 2014, 10:25:03 AM »

so that kid everyone was talking shit to about the PJ rumors wasn't lying after all.

also I'm hoping they do a virtual reality esque sequel to compliment this video within the year.

the lack of danny and colin footy is blowing my mind more than PJ. seems crazy not to include sooome stuff.

Well its not technically confirmed he didn’t have anything, he just wasn’t in the video or the premiere. So ill believe he is off the team before he didn’t have any footage. It just doesn’t seem like PJ, but man if this huge letdown doesn’t finally kill off whatever fans plan B for whatever reason still has nothing will.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 10:28:43 AM by Monkey_Mcpott »

Bagger Vance

• Rep: -10
  • Think I give a fuck bout sparkles?
« Reply #288 on: November 24, 2014, 10:34:06 AM »
Is pj gunna "popps" us? C'mon na!

Popps doesn't have the ability to film a good part anymore. PJ does.

I'm really hoping PJ is off Plan B and his footage come out else where but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #289 on: November 24, 2014, 10:39:24 AM »
it seems like true is shaping up to be exactly what was (realistically) expected; delivering less than anticipated, but still producing some good parts.

but with no pj or p-rod parts, the only desire i have to see it, is to see what the overblown hype is about.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 910
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #290 on: November 24, 2014, 10:41:58 AM »
Jesus the only good thing that it seems came from waiting was that joslin kid who came out of nowhere. This should have been out last year with AT LEAST a P rod part so there was someone from the original new blood Plan B in it. Seriously, how does Duffy have a part but PJ doesn't? Oh well, at least it finally came out. I'll download illegally at some point I'm sure.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
« Reply #291 on: November 24, 2014, 10:51:56 AM »
I feel like this is Plan B's fault for even promoting a video for so long and even letting rumors fly like the El Toro thing. Should have just released it when they could and it would have been an okay video. Hype pretty much killed this thing before it was even released.

Saw this photo online just randomly checking Plan B stuff. PJ's like "Fuck these guys".

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

fookya

• Rep: -12
« Reply #292 on: November 24, 2014, 11:07:26 AM »
I feel like he hates riding for them and is being held hostage. He needs to ride for a new team.

slickazballz

• Rep: -5
« Reply #293 on: November 24, 2014, 11:09:40 AM »
This whole thing reminds me a lot of that Guns N' Roses album debacle. 

SHMANDERSON

• Rep: 8
« Reply #294 on: November 24, 2014, 11:33:32 AM »

Check your pm  ;)

Bagger Vance

• Rep: -10
  • Think I give a fuck bout sparkles?
« Reply #295 on: November 24, 2014, 11:34:53 AM »

PJ looks like the unloved step child of the Plan B family

rlang

• Rep: 19
« Reply #296 on: November 24, 2014, 11:36:04 AM »
Hopefully Jenkem is on the phone with DWay and / or PJ right now with an interview up tomorrow

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #297 on: November 24, 2014, 12:08:22 PM »
It would be sick if PJ got on expedition, Him and Gallant would be on the same team again and he would fit well with the older legends (welsh, channy, richard)

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #298 on: November 24, 2014, 12:43:10 PM »
Would he have a trick if not on the team?
Out filming, premier video isn't final version. Same with Danny. Hopefully.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
« Reply #299 on: November 24, 2014, 12:53:22 PM »
^^^^Good point. Would be cool sort of cool if Plan B premiered a edited version and released a full version later on DVD and iTunes.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!